Lotus Shoes Reviews

Lotus Shoes 5 star review on 9th July 2019
Mandy Bendel
Lotus Shoes 5 star review on 26th January 2019
Siobhan Grant
Boots returned 29th December at Collect+ store. Nice boot but too big. No refund received as yet.
Ordered boots. Money taken and not heard anymore. No one answers the phone number given in the web page and have sent numerous emails and had no response. Shocking customer service. Will update later if I get my boots or even a reply.
We’re sincerely sorry that you have experienced a number of problems with getting in contact with us this week. Unfortunately at the weekend our warehouse facility and customer service office was flooded, leaving no electricity and consequently we were unable to reach out to customers. We are now back online, all orders have been dispatched and our telephone lines have been restored. Please do not hesitate to contact us and we will gladly track your parcel or help to resolve any other outstanding issues. Once again, please accept out sincere apologies for any disappointment caused.
Lovely boots but sizing is def off. I’m normally a size 6 but these feel smaller than normal and I’ve bought lotus before. I’d say a 7 would be too big so be careful with what size you go for
still not recieved my order. have rang several times- got through first time which they said they would look into and get back to me but havent. since then i either get engaged tome or answer phone. despite leaving messages still no respone.
delighted with my purchase! The service was very efficient !
So comfortable. I have problems finding shoes that feel good and these are like walking on air.
good quality
Was very disappointed that I had requested wide fit to find out they were standard. Then found them greatly reduced in a shop in Chester. Delivery and packaging was excellent
Delighted with the very efficient service, ordered online Saturday, received Tuesday, perfect. Shoes and matching bag exactly right for an up-coming wedding. Thank you, I could have spent a long time trailing around shops and never found what I was looking for.
I ordered 2 pairs of blue shoes for choice. There was a an issue with the delivery (by the delivery company NOT Lotus) Upon phoning the helpline of Lotus to let them know my delivery was not delivered as indicated in the dispatch notice, they were excellent in their service and resolved the issue immediately. I loved both pairs of shoes but I could only keep one pair. The tracking and subsequent acknowledgement of receipt of my returned order was very prompt as was my refund which followed shortly after. To sum up: Image of shoes were accurately pictured online. Ordering good. Service excellent. Refund prompt and last but not least, communication from start to finish - excellent!
Lovely shoes. I bought these for my wedding. Very elegant and the crystals are beautiful.
Stylish, sparkly and extremely modern shoes. I love them !!
Beautiful shoes and handbag
Very pleased with the boots! The delivery was fast and efficient. Overall I would rate the service from order to delivery as 9 out of 10
Perfect colour & fit
Absolutely delighted with my 2 pairs of shoe boots. Delivery quick,communication spot on
Smart comfortable sandals the best feature being the adjustable strap across the foot.
The shoes arrived quickly and where the exact colour however they where too big and I had to return them
Lovely shoes very pleased
Lovely elegant shoes ,thanks for the excellent delivery
Lotus Shoes is rated 4.50 based on 2,007 reviews