Lotus Shoes Reviews

Read Lotus Shoes Reviews

websales@lotusshoes.co.uk

Edwin House, Bacup Road, Rawtenstall, Lancs

Tell us how Lotus Shoes made you happy
Excellent fast service. My shoes were delivered within a few days. Couldn't fault lotus shoes at all. Only down side was the delivery driver throw them over my garden gate so they were left outside in the rain all day until I returned home from work late that night.
Poor quality product. Marking on the leather. Return took three weeks to be processed
I've been buying Lotus ankle boots for years, previously from dear old BHS. I needed to replace a pair and chose a very similar pair online at Lotus. Sadly, the model has changed, making the boot narrower, so they had to be returned. It's hard to find comfy but stylish wide fitting footwear, so back to the drawing board. Bring back the wider fit please Lotus.
Love them. They fit well and look great. Would have preferred them in silver but pewter is almost as good.
THE LOTUS KOHAR, I bought a coral pair for my daughters wedding. The fit is wider than most shoes, perfect for me. Toes comfortable, the whole shoe comfortable easy wear, stylish, heel strap good adjustablity. Delightful low kitten heel for easy walking. I would like a rubber sole purely to aid with walking on polished floors, tiles. I am trying to get the aqua in size 5 but out of stock wherever I look. Other colours would be fantastic to choose from, as one lady suggested, navy, another said black, I would like a perido green or leaf green or advocado, a yellow for summer and somebody else suggested silver and gold for those that like the glitz. Such choice.
I have purchased from Lotus Shoes for the second time, and have been pleased with the quality of product and service on both occasions.
having purchased my 3rd pair of lotus boots from debenhams early this year was upset to notice one of buttons had come off ,deeming them unwearable as its very noticable returned them to shop and no joy because i had lost reciept ,after speaking to staff who said i could have bought them anywhere contacted thier head office still no joy !! contacted lovely young man at lotus head office he told me had i bought them direct from lotus he could replace them so now im left with a 70 pound pair of boots and no one can do anything !! have to say love the boots hence buying 3 pairs !! where do i go from here ? the bottoms are still clean used 3 times
I used to love Lotus shoes and was so disappointed when I received my order. The picture did not clearly show the horrible pointed toes; I have very normal feet and cannot understand how anyone could find these shoes comfortable. Slavery to fashion will cause serious foot problems for the future. Will not be ordering on line again but if Lotus can point me in the direction of their elegant and comfortable shoes, if they still exist, I will have a look.
Lotus Shoes is rated 4.47 based on 1,285 reviews