Lotus Shoes Reviews

Lotus Shoes 5 star review on 9th July 2019
Mandy Bendel
Lotus Shoes 5 star review on 26th January 2019
Siobhan Grant
Loved the design of the ankle boots I ordered. They arrived within a couple of days. The quality was excellent. Why then 2 stars. The fit! I take and ordered a size 8. When I eventually got my foot into the boot they were so small I was convinced the wrong size had been dispatched. No size 8 on the sole. I've had quite a few style of footwear from Lotus and they fit alright. I am so bitterly disappointed by this experience.
Delivery was very quick however the boots have broken after only a few wears. Emailed lotus shoes with no response. Not very happy as these boots cost me £60
Although I purchased my normal size I have found them to be a bit small. As a result my heel rests on the ridge at the back of the slippers making them more uncomfortable. I also find the insides quite slippy meaning my feet slide towards and backwards thus exacerbating the issue with the ridge. I can't return them as I've worn them. But I will be buying an alternative manufacturers pair and leaving these as spares
Lovely looking slipper however I could not even get my foot into it as the gap was too narrow and tight
Purchased boots for walking dog, less than 5minutes of walking across grass my feet were soaked despite spraying waterproof product on them, seems to come in where toe part of boot meets sole, waste of money
I was very disappointed with the delivery. The box was very damaged and crushed. The shoes were lovely but they could of been damaged due to the care during delivery.
Haven't actually received them yet!
Expensive for a non leather shoe. Not quite true to size - bit small. Very thin sole, probably won't wear well. But a lovely style.
unfortunatly not very impressed as i have a few pairs of lotus sandals which fit perffect the latest pair dont . the bar that goes across top of toes are different one goes straight across the other slants down which makes them slip backwards when walking but as i had thrown box etc realised i couldnt send them back.
Not comfy
I am still waiting for the delivery. Can you advise when I can expect them. Thank you
Sandals - to narrow a fit and one clearly narrower then the other, but efficient delivery and collection service.
My shoes click as you walk. I have tried to phone you and explain but there is no answer at all! I am just going to post them back and ask for an exchange. So, ask me my opinion again when the exchange has happened!
My shoes were damaged on the one heel l sent an e mail to customer services no reply no one answering phone either. So not very impressed
I sent you an email recently regarding a fail on one of the soles of the boots I bought and have not had a reply so I will upload a pic for you to see.
The lining of the shoes which is white in color is showing when you put on the shoes and for me it wasn’t wearable
Tried the shoes on at home walked about for a while in them the friction on the sole of my feet was unbearable. Had to return the boots
I bought these boots many years ago and they were a perfect fit. Unfortunately the new ones are baggy round the ankles and look dreadful and they are being returned.
Shoes are disappointing because they are so narrow. I tried them on in a shop aqnd thought the 6 would be perfect. However, not so. They are very tight and although supposed to be 'true to size' they are not.
Shoes returned as lumps in heel area.
Lotus Shoes is rated 4.50 based on 2,007 reviews