Lotus Shoes Reviews

Read Lotus Shoes Reviews

websales@lotusshoes.co.uk

Edwin House, Bacup Road, Rawtenstall, Lancs

Tell us how Lotus Shoes made you happy
Boots returned 29th December at Collect+ store. Nice boot but too big. No refund received as yet.
Comfortable boots with a good block heel
Pleased with my purchase especially as they were in the sale.
Lovely Ali ankle boots but unfortunately very oversized.
I ordered a 5 and had to return.
Unfortunately no size 4 available.
My order arrived very quickly and the item was as described on the web site
Very pleased with my order it is a Christmas present for someone
Nice boots. A generous fit for a size 6, fine with an extra pair of socks!
Size 8, too small so returned.
I adore and often buy Lotus shoes but with someone who has a slim foot I wish you produced half sizes and I didn’t have to pad them out with insoles!
Leather great style great little lower than expected but had to return as they made my feet appear extremely long
Only worn the once, so realistically cannot really give a 5* rating, that's why you get a 4.
Comfortable. Need more room around calf if you got high calfs. So push them down. Very Comfortable. Need extra room up top . Got long legs .
I was spoilt for choice as I liked lots of their shoes but I wanted some smart black shoe boots for day wear; shopping eg.
I would have liked the heel a tiny bit lower as was having trouble finding fashionable but comfortable shoes that I could walk in for more than a few hours without aching. But these are still nice and comfy. I would recommend.
Although very attractive design, the slippers are very wide and have stretched after a week’s wear. If you have narrow feet I would avoid this design.
Sorry had to return them as too wide at heel. Lovely shoes but just too wide for me.
These boots are a lovely quality, and very feminine. However they do come small so I had to return my usual size 5 and reorder a size 6, which meant I paid for delivery twice. It would be beneficial to have the choice of half sizes.
Otherwise I'm happy 😊
lovely shoes, very fast delivery
The sizes are slightly larger than standard. Other than that they are beautiful!
Lovely shoes and the comfort cushion in side , I always have a size 4 in lotus shoes but these came up small 😓unfortunately I had to send them back
My shoes are lovely. We are trying to buy shoes from Italy, India, Spain, and Germany and not buying from certain other countries, so finding lotus shoes made in Italy helps. I know some of the shoes are not made in Italy so we will avoid purchasing those particular ones.
Lotus Shoes is rated 4.49 based on 1,934 reviews