Lotus Shoes Reviews

Read Lotus Shoes Reviews

websales@lotusshoes.co.uk

Edwin House, Bacup Road, Rawtenstall, Lancs

Tell us how Lotus Shoes made you happy
Beautifully made Boots. But sadly too small in width for me. Which was unusual as last pair I bought were fine.
Nice sandals look forward to wearing them this summer
Nice sandals at a bargain price but could do with being a bit more cushioned!
I haven't worn them for a long period of time as yet, but just by putting them on they feel very comfortable indeed!! The thicker straps make them feel very supportive, no chance of the little toe escaping. Overall a beautiful looking shoe.
Happy with the style and comfort pf the shoes bought recently. Have previously bought Lotus shoes and would be happy to buy again.
I spotted these shoes when they were full price but did not actually get round to ordering. However, when they were reduced to half price, I immediately ordered them. I liked the shoes very much but unfortunately my usual size (6) was a bit loose. There was no half size smaller and I think a size 5 would have been too small.
The boots are very comfortable, a real bargain and were delivered very quickly. The quality is not as high as I was expecting as there was a creased dent in the foot of one of them and glue round the heel of another on arrival.
Not happy that I received 20% discount immediately after I had taken delivery of my first order
Pity Lotus don’t make extra width shoes! The slippers are lovely but very tight. Having worn them for several days they are less so, but I still need to use a shoe horn to get them on. Warm and cosy when on feet, with solid sole to make walking properly easy.
I ordered boots which were good quality but were unfortunately too baggy around the ankle for me
Pleased with the 2 pairs of slippers, although they are rather tight fitting. However, I'm sure they will stretch with wear.
I have difficulty buying shoes on a size 3 which fit.Lotus however always fits well.Leather can be a bit hard but I find the styles comfortable and wearable.
these shoes are comfy and fitted very well, we be useful in many ways and can be worn as casual shoes or more dressy.. Very pleased.
Lotus shoes are beautiful and tempt to try, but few styles fit me, as I'm a wide size 41-42. The mary jane style I recently bought have to be returned sadly
I loved the boots, but sent back as too tight around my ankle.
Lovely comfortable shoes. One of them was too big so sent back for a return.
Brought a pair of size 3 Miriam leather boots They came the next day as ordered just what I wanted, extremely good value. I immediately ordered another pair which arrived as ordered. Will definitely use Lotus again, I only found their website by chance.
I'm very pleased with them.
Really comfortable boots at a great price
Having bought a pair of patsy lotus shoes I was thrilled to find that you also did them in wine & navy so I ordered both colours only to be disappointed that the stock hadn't been updated & both colours were unavailable.
Lotus Shoes is rated 4.48 based on 1,469 reviews