Lotus Shoes Reviews

Read Lotus Shoes Reviews

websales@lotusshoes.co.uk

Edwin House, Bacup Road, Rawtenstall, Lancs

Tell us how Lotus Shoes made you happy
Tried desperately to find this style of shoes in the high street & failed-there are perfect
Lovely shoes great colour and fit.
Lovely shoes but narrow fitting. Unfortunately had to return them
Shoes were as expected, but your customer service is excellent. Delivery and exchange for different size were very quick. Thank you.
Well the slippers were the ones I used to buy in British Home stores every year - these are very good but very dear - they are pricey because you cannot get them elsewhere- but are good quality- but the sellers are not very well informed because when I asked earlier in year they did not know what I meant
I was really pleased with the purchase of my shoes and matching bag for a forthcoming wedding. The items came in 48 hours as expected. However, I was disappointed not to receive an email acknowledging my purchase and then wondered if the transaction had gone through.
Excellent online service. Good quality products
I have bought Lotus slippers for many years mainly because they are quite wide fitting. I am often disappointed however that some of the slippers become unwearable quicker than others. The padding underneath the heal seems to wear away quickly so that my heal is pressing on the two hard backbones which make it very uncomfortable.
Beautiful shoes. Very pleases
Lovely shoe but a little narrow for me.
Fit beautifully. Have only worn round house so far as saving to go to a wedding next week.
Very pleased with my purchase.
Good, well-made shoes.
Lovely colour quite comfortable / I am unused to wearing higher heels so will take a little time to get used to.
Ordered two pairs of sandals from the sale. Very pleased with both pairs and will order from them again soon. Very comfortable and good fit.
Good stylish and comfortable.
The shoes I ordered were lovely but the sizing was way out. I ordered a 6 but way too big!
Was happy with shoes but they were too big for me so returned waiting for smaller size coming
I bought them for two Weddings,they are reasonably comfortable ,have been wearing them around the house to try and feel more comfortable.
The sandals are very comfortable with plenty of cushioning for a day spent on your feet. They are light weight with comfortable straps. I would prefer a darker insole as they do discolour quickly.
Lotus Shoes is rated 4.47 based on 1,285 reviews