Lotus Shoes Reviews

Christine Hamlet

Prompt service
Cath Parker
Verified Buyer

Excellent shoe boots. Good quality as always from Lotus.
Keith Morton
Verified Buyer

Excellent service ,excellent communication.
Mrs Jude Baker
Verified Buyer

Purchased leather ankle boots and they are very smart and comfortable. Good value.
Rita Taylor
Verified Buyer

Fabulous boots. So stylish and comfortable. Can't believe they were half-price.
Amanda Burton Smith
Verified Buyer

Easy to find on the website, quickly delivery, very happy , thank you
Martha Smith
Verified Buyer

Excellent quality and the service is great. Delivery fast and efficient. No hassle return system. Would recommend Lotus.
Carole Postings
Verified Buyer

Purchased clutch bag to match shoes, bag arrived very quickly unfortunately it had a glue mark on the front and a thumb print on top flap . Rang lotus and very helpful gentleman arranged for a courier to collect stating that a replacement bag would be sent once they had original bag back and he would make sure that the replacement one had no marks or damage. I would have rated very good but haven't received 2nd bag yet and just wandered way the 1st one hadn't been checked properly before it was packaged .
Ann Williamson
Verified Buyer

My boots looked very stylish and good quality, as my previous ones were. However unfortunately they were a little too narrow so I had to return them. I may try a different style, or some that offer different widths.
MRS S MAGILL
Verified Buyer

I would like to say Thankyou to lotus particularly Glenn who helped me locate a bag to match some shoes I had purchased for my sons wedding. The customer service was exceptional, I did not expect this in this day and age. Thankyou again for the handbag. S Magill

Vicky Delday
Verified Buyer

I received excellent service from the customer service team, very quick and friendly - I was impressed as good service is hard to come by!
My boots are great however the colour is much darker than in the picture, they are tan so I am aware the colour differs with the leather.
Overall I will definitely recommend Lotus and will likely purchase from them again :-)
Christopher Kelly
Verified Buyer

Great product great service. Immediate delivery.
Deni Quintela
Verified Buyer

The shoes arrived on time and they are very, very comfortable. They felt as if I had been wearing them for months from the first day, the sole is soft and cushy and it's a pleasure to walk on them. They look good too! some faux leather shoes look like plastic but these ones look very nice and well made! I am very happy I bought them and I would definitely recommend them.
Jean Southwell
Verified Buyer

Good quality ,I would certainly buy Lotus shoes in the future. I have problem feet ,so the comfort is most importent
Patricia Adams
Verified Buyer

The shoes were fabulous just what I was looking for, but there seems to be a design fault. The back of the shoe does not fit snug against the back of the foot. It feels as though you are going to lose the shoes as you walk. What a shame I would have bought these in both the navy and the black.
K Carmichael
Verified Buyer

The service was fantastic from me choosing my Lotus shoes, paying for them and having them delivered all in super quick time!!! What a nice surprise, thank you.
Lotus Shoes is rated 4.63 based on 54 reviews