Lotus Shoes Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Lotus Shoes

websales@lotusshoes.co.uk

Edwin House, Bacup Road, Rawtenstall, Lancs

How would you rate Lotus Shoes?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Allison James
Verified Buyer
"Bought the shoes for a wedding,second pair same style different colour.Great fit,even better on sale!!"
Christine Bowie
Verified Buyer
"Your customer service is excellent, your delivery service is the same. You are doing a fantastic job, thank you."
Irene Lawrie
Verified Buyer
"Love how much sparkle is on the shoe and is a perfect height."
"I have purchased these sandals from lotus as they are so comfy and ideal for walking. Bought them a year ago and have now had another pair for this summer."
"They are a perfect fit and were just what I was looking for. A lovely pair of boots/walking boots"
"The boots that I purchased had a very hard seam on the inside just above the heel at the back, this could be felt even through thick socks and would have rubbed, because if this i returned them."
Linda Holtham
Verified Buyer
"The shoes are lovely and sparkly for my wedding and really comfortable."
"Like the style and quality of Lotus shoes"
"These shoes are the best I have been having them for years. They are comfy and classy all at the same time."
John Roach
Verified Buyer
"Excellent quality and service"
"very comfortable - do not need "breaking in""
Jackie Pearce
Verified Buyer
"I find that the size and design of my boots is great as I have problems with my feet. The side zips and laces are really helpful to get them on easily. Once on they are very comfortable. I also like the trim made out of various colours of wool, marks them out as a bit funky and different."
Una Gordon
Verified Buyer
"I used to love Lotus shoes and was so disappointed when I received my order. The picture did not clearly show the horrible pointed toes; I have very normal feet and cannot understand how anyone could find these shoes comfortable. Slavery to fashion will cause serious foot problems for the future. Will not be ordering on line again but if Lotus can point me in the direction of their elegant and comfortable shoes, if they still exist, I will have a look."
"Exceptional customer service"
Alicia Bannon
Verified Buyer
"I'm sorry my shoes were too narrow I'm sending them back today I could have bought 10 pair of Lotus shoes I love them but need a wider fit Alicia Bannon"
"Lovely soft leather Great rubber sole and nice heel height Very comfortable Only drawback is leather marks very easily Overall a fantastic buy especially at half price"
"very soft and comfortable good soles ideal for what I wanted"
Janet M Worthington
Verified Buyer
"Good quality boots well made and designed. Have very comfortable supportive insoles. an excellent buy, very pleased. Thank you"
Kerry Sanders
Verified Buyer
"Nice shoes but not quite what I was looking for to go with my outfit. I returned them and am still awaiting my refund over 3 weeks later. Delivery signed for within 2 days. Not acceptable and will put me off future purchases from this supplier!"
Jennifer Farnworth