Lotus Shoes Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Lotus Shoes

websales@lotusshoes.co.uk

Edwin House, Bacup Road, Rawtenstall, Lancs

Tell us how Lotus Shoes made you happy

"I love my new shoes they are just what I wanted and I will tell everyone where I got them."
Posted 9 minutes ago
"well made good fitting shoes"
"i ordred a pair of shoes swhich were dispatched 8 days ago, i am still waiting for them to arrive. i have e mailed but not had a satisfactory response."
Customer services have checked & advised on the order/delivery, I am glad that all has now been resolved. Thank you.
"Excellent customer service"
"I am so happy with my shoes. I searched every dept. store for them in my size and was about to give up. I am so 🤗pleased I found them. Great shoes great quality very very happy person.👍"
"I have not received the shoes yet. How can I give you a review?"
Just to let you know customer services have emailed you about the order. Thank you.
"I was so pleased to receive these ankle boots. I love the gold finishes round the heel. They are so comfortable. I always struggle to get shoes or boots to fit as I have one foot larger than the other. These were a perfect fit and I shall be buying from Lotus again."
"Excellent service thank you"
"Always buy lotus boots, can rely on comfort quality and brought in the sale this time so very pleased ."
"These shoes went on two feet at the bottom of a female body. The wearer claimed they were comfortable while I was just glad I finally found the right shoes...the same shoes as her old ones, but in a slightly different style. Very happy all round, the feet have not complained and no wallets were severely damaged during the purchase."
"I returned a faulty pair of shoes on 5/1/2019 with a request that they be replaced. No answer from Lotus, but Paypal eventually reported a refund. Replacement request had been ignored. So, reordered shoes, but had to pay postage. Complained about this to Lotus, and was told it would be refunded. Have heard nothing since, and no refund received."
Just to let you know that the postage was refunded on the 6th February. Thank you.
"Excellent fast service. My shoes were delivered within a few days. Couldn't fault lotus shoes at all. Only down side was the delivery driver throw them over my garden gate so they were left outside in the rain all day until I returned home from work late that night."
"Excellent fit and comfort. Brilliant service. The order was processed quickly and arrived by standard delivery two days later. I would have no hesitation in ordering from Lotus Shoes again. Thank you."
"Small fitting had to return. Not ordered another pair as sale ended."
"Great boots, stylish, lovely leather, perfect colour, great service."
"Excellent service all round. Very pleased with slippers."
"Love my boots, quick delivery. Will be ordering again from here."
"Lovely sandals. Bought them for my son's wedding. Can't wait to wear them."
"Great shoes exactly what I was looking for comfortable and the right colour"
"Very happy both with shoes and service from Lotus."
Lotus Shoes is rated 4.45 based on 936 reviews