Lotus Shoes Reviews

Read Lotus Shoes Reviews

websales@lotusshoes.co.uk

Edwin House, Bacup Road, Rawtenstall, Lancs

Tell us how Lotus Shoes made you happy
Quick delivery, good quality and fit. Super comfy.
Delivery arrived promptly but was disappointed to see that the round sparkly disc which should be centred on top of the shoes was off centre. I had bought a pair from Next and returned them for the same fault. I decided to keep these shoes despite the fault as like the design and need them for a wedding but will irritate me when I look down at my shoes!
I have a pair of lous toe post sandals which I have had for 4 or 5 years. I absolutely love them but have not been able to get same pair again. Recently ordered a pair but the strap across top of foot is made from wide elastic. As you walk the elastic stretches then relaxes and this would irritate top of my foot. For this reason i have returned them and given 4 stars instead of 5. Please do the same shoe with the flowers on the top and I will purchase straight away.
Love these sandals true to size ,very comfortable and love the navy Arrived on time Will definitely buy from Lotus again
Received sandles that were true to size and very comfortable. Looking forward to wearing them this summer
Unfortunately the shoe I ordered was out of stock but the website did not reflect this . It was disappointing to discover this especially as the transaction for the shoe was processed and money taken out my account . The other pair I ordered were unsuitable and on returning to the collect plus shop the return label would not process . Had to pay to return the parcel . Not a good experience all round .
Love these trainers so much I bought another pair different colour. So comfy and looks real smart
Items returned as the fit was too wide.
I love Lotus Shoes, always comfy and stylish
Excellent Slippers, Great Service and Fast Delivery, will purchase again, Thank you
Not the best experience. I have been buying lotus shoes for years but it seems the sizing has changed so my usual size 7 did not fit even in the same style I have had before. Exchanging is an on-going saga as there were no exchange instructions - and the collect plus label would not scan at the collection point. Come on Lotus you can do better than this! I am still waiting to hear how to finally exchange my shoes for a pair that fit.......
Unfortunately I had to return and 6 days later have still not received refund
Brought to go with my outfit for my sons wedding, don’t disappoint, lovely comfy shoe.
I ordered sandals, they arrived very quickly. I'm very pleased with my purchase and the service from Lotus.
Really pleased with purchase. Bought silver sandals as I already have the gold sandals in this style and they are really comfortable. Lovely classy sparkly sandals and excellent value as they were on discount.
Quick delivery and lovely shoes
Always pleased with Lotus shoes - good service and good fit and always comfortable
Very nice comfortable shoes.
I returned the shoes and I am still waiting for a £74 refund ! The fact that no one has replied to emails, answered the phone or replied To a message on Facebook messenger out of sheer desperation is disgusting . I have always bought lotus shoes but frankly your customer service is very poor . You are lucky you got one star !
As always great quality flip flops great for holidays and everyday use - I purchase every year
Lotus Shoes is rated 4.46 based on 2,422 reviews