Lotus Shoes Reviews

Read Lotus Shoes Reviews

websales@lotusshoes.co.uk

Edwin House, Bacup Road, Rawtenstall, Lancs

Tell us how Lotus Shoes made you happy
Boots are excellent quality and super comfortable. Delivery was problem free, was a bit concerned when I found out that Hermes was the courier . Easy ordering process.
Absolutely love my boots, arrived very quickly, and such good quality, an perfect fit.
Slippers are good value for money and a good range of styles. Sent boxed, which is a nice extra touch when giving as a gift. Next-day delivery was only the cost of other companies' standard delivery. Pleased all round with service, would recommend Lotus Shoes.
Comfortable, stylish boots and a feminine shape that will go well with my skinny fit trousers for work. Really pleased with my purchase.
I was very disappointed with the delivery. The box was very damaged and crushed.
The shoes were lovely but they could of been damaged due to the care during delivery.
I love my boots, they are exactly like what was on the website. The service delivery was so efficient and quick.
Easy online ordering. Fantastic delivery service. I only buy Lotus boots as you can always depend on them for comfort. Will continue to do so.
Too wide and zip not up to top of boot I have sent them back. They are good boots but don’t fit.
I prefer to have mule slippers with a small heel which Lotus provides. The current offers are very pretty,if more expensive. They are attractive & really comfortable.
The parcel arrived on time, two pairs were kept & one returned which has been refunded.
The return was not quite as straightforward as it looked as I used the label sent with the parcel . Checking on the website suggested three places where the return could be sent from but the first two no longer accept parcels so I spent quite a time finding the local shop which would accept mine. Could you please update that website.
Love my new purchases. Great quality and fit
Only worn the once, so realistically cannot really give a 5* rating, that's why you get a 4.
Very nice boots look just like the picture excellent service .
Very comfy as all the Lotus I have
This is the second pair I bought from Lotus and I loved them. Quality its outstanding, affordable price and shoes are very comfortable.
Great look , slightly big but comfortable ( socks ) . None slip sole great for the winter ..
I have just purchased my 4th pair of lotus boots , I bought 1pair for my daughter I have worn 1pair out after 4 years of dog walking!! I can't say enough how comfortable and hard wearing they are , I would recommend them to everyone I purchased the sycamore in navy
Love both pairs of boots
Very pleased with my purchase of Tara boots, smart & comfortable. Lotus were very quick with dispatching. Will use them again.
Ordering was easy and boots arrived well packaged and quickly, very pleased with quality and fit
I had to return the boots as they were very uncomfortable however despite being told it was free returns I was unable to take them to my local collect plus because they weren’t agents for this company I had to take them instead to the post office and pay. The Lotus company will now refund the delivery postage which is not as much as the return postage
Lotus Shoes is rated 4.50 based on 1,808 reviews