Lotus Shoes Reviews

Lotus Shoes 5 star review on 4th February 2021
Avril Cowper
Lotus Shoes 5 star review on 15th January 2020
Angela Gould
Absolutely gorgeous sandals, even better than appeared on screen. Great fit and really good price. Along with quick delivery, I couldn’t be more pleased.
Posted 17 minutes ago
Good sizing and very comfortable.
Posted 1 hour ago
Beautiful, stylish and comfortable. Such a quick delivery service too. Will certainly be using them again
The sandals I purchased are very pleasing to the eye. I haven’t worn them yet but they were very comfortable when I tried them on at home. The service was very good.
Very happy with purchase
Very comfortable and smart looking sandals- not keen on wedge heels so these are good alternative with nice block heels.
Lovely wedge sandal. Unusual heel detail which makes them a bit different from run of the mill styles. Very comfortable and true to size.
Could not find what i was looking for on High Street. ordered online quick delivery and exactly what i was looking for.
Arrived on time time fit is perfect lovely and comfortable and the detail on the sandals makes them look very dressy you can wear them to go out in
The shoes were really lovely but to small . Very good service I will definitely look again.
Excellent service and sandals
Beautifully designed and comfy on in the first instance.
Very quick delivery. Perfect colour and the shoes are very comfortable. True to size.
Lotus Shoes 5 star review on 29th July 2021
Beautiful shoes. Very pleased with the colour, fit and quality. Very sparkly. Perfect for dressy occasions.
these are 2nd pair of these shoes purchased, nice and soft clean up well ,very happy
Lovely sandals, which will go with anything, only 4 stars as the strap across the foot on right sandal is very rough and rubs against toes
I attempted to return a purchase to find out there was no local collect plus and it cost me £4.50 to return. With the delivery charge it was a very expensive experience. I was also very disappointed that I could not contact anyone by phone and received no reply to my email.
I ordered online direct from Lotus, which was quick and easy. I ordered 4 pairs of heels to try on with a party dress. These arrived quickly with updates from the delivery agent. I have returned 3 pairs, again quick and easy. In addition i received a notification from Lotus advising they had received my returns and expected to refund within 48 hours. I'd say that is excellent customer service.
Just received my shoes, bought these earlier in the year too this is another pair exactly the same for next year so comfortable and I’ve received lots of compliments too Thank you
Still not received my shoes but payment has been taken ,ordered on 8/7 said would be 5/7 days. Can’t get hold of customer service no one has answered for last two days. Sent message and email still not had a response 😡 😡😡
Lotus Shoes is rated 4.47 based on 2,187 reviews