Lotus Shoes Reviews

Read Lotus Shoes Reviews

websales@lotusshoes.co.uk

Edwin House, Bacup Road, Rawtenstall, Lancs

Tell us how Lotus Shoes made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Lotus Shoes 5 star review on 15th January 2020
Mandy Bendel
Lotus Shoes 5 star review on 26th January 2019
Siobhan Grant
More Photos & Videos
Exactly what I expected, comfortable. I just wish they came in half sizes.
Lovely shoes, always loved Lotus for quality.
The slippers fit well and are comfortable. Good value. I am buying a second pair.
Bought a pair years ago and they lasted until I moved. I just bought another pair the comfort and durability are on point
Very pleased with my purchase, and delivery was very speedy, arrived
on time, which is VERY unusual in these troubled times.
Many thanks.
I order 2 pairs of shoes which came back saying no size available for one of them so I said I’ll do a different colour and they emailed back saying not available so fair enough. Just send me the one which is available so they said okay, we will post this one. After 2-3 days I received an email from Hermes your Order is on your way and will be with you between this certain time so I waited and kept on tracking it and I got nothing tried getting in touch with Hermes and it said you should contact your retailer so I contacted lotus over the phone no answer, then I emailed them and they said it’s been lost we will send out again with a different courier. It has now been over 2 weeks and I’ve got nothing and now lotus is not even replying back to my emails. Absolutely disgusting costumer service.
I have just bought my husband his 2nd pair of leather flip flops from Lotus. The original ones have been so comfortable and after 2 years are just beginning to look a bit worn (but still functional). Excellent value / performance and he finds them very comfortable.
Look lovely, fit well and nice and light
Love my sandals, so comfortable & look Gorgeous on, I have had lots compliments from friends too
Shoes were wrong colour
Absolutely love the boots and sandals I have just received, really easy website to order from and arrived quicker than I expected.
Love love love these shoes! Bought them for my daughter’s Wedding and they are stunning. I feel very glamorous in them and can’t wait to wear them. Look fabulous with a tan and painted toe nails and not too high! Highly recommend!
Even more fabulous than in the photo ; comfortable and so stylish ; loving my purchase
I have sent you a email I bought some lovely shoes from you ,the sole has come away, I’m waiting to here back.
Beautiful shoes and great quality x
I placed my order around 2 weeks ago. I was meant to get these trainers delivered on Wed 6th May but no delivery happened between 1-3pm as stated. I was asked through tracking to contact Hermes. I tried using the Virtual Assistant Holly which was useless. I tried calling Hermes but couldn’t get speaking with anyone. Then an attempt was apparently made Friday & Saturday when my work was closed. I then left yourselves a voicemail to try and resolve this with Hermes but no response from you to me so far. Then it was supposed to be delivered today between 1-3pm but again nothing.
So I still have not received these goods! Hermes is an awful courier and had I known that’s who you used I would never have placed an order. I fully expect they will not be delivered and you’ll need to refund me. Altogether an appalling service. I would not order from you again.
Shoes as described online. Very comfortable from the off. Quality very good at an exceptional price.
Glad I made the right choice.
Very fast delivery and website easy to use
My shoes arrived quickly, very well packaged .They are very stylish & I was able to take advantage of the discount offer ,which was great!
Love these sandals very comfy they were just what i wanted will buy again
Lotus Shoes is rated 4.48 based on 1,588 reviews