Lotus Shoes Reviews

174 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

websales@lotusshoes.co.uk

Edwin House, Bacup Road, Rawtenstall, Lancs

How would you rate Lotus Shoes?

Verified Buyer

The fit is good and hardwearing
Lisa Greig
Verified Buyer

Fault with Sandal and still waiting for reply email that I sent so Idont have to post.
Ended up
paying 3.99! As frightened missed deadline date
Hi Lisa. I am sorry to hear that. We emailed you on the 17th and the 22nd May asking when we could send a courier to collect the item from you. We will look out for the item returning back to us. Thank you.
Caroline Davis

Comfortable but stylish
Mrs Marjory Mitchell
Verified Buyer

These are lovely shoes, very comfortable. And look very elegant.
Mrs Sera Robertson
Verified Buyer

I returned the shoes for a refund as not suitable. The shoes were lovely but not suitable for the purpose. The thing that I was disappointed with was that I had to pay to return the shoes and paid £3.90 for recorded delivery! Most websites I use offer free returns! I probably won't use Lotus shoes again.
Isobel Urquhart
Verified Buyer

Actually it was slippers. Very pleased with quality
Bernadette E Rogers
Verified Buyer

The service from order to delivery was excellent.the quality of lotus shoes is second to none and I should know because I have been wearing them for years although it is becoming increasingly difficult to buy them on the high street.thank goodness for the Internet.carry on producing top quality and fashionable shoes for happy ladies like me
Marian Best
Verified Buyer

This was a matching handbag to a pair of lotus shoes bought elsewhere (£20 cheaper).
Very pleased with the handbag and also the £10 reduction from £60 to £50.
Tracking more high level I. e "dispatched" expected within 2 -3 days.
Same carrier, actually same person delivered the bag as delivered the shoes the week before. Tracking of shoes was more detailed and I knew when a local courier had taken possession of the order. Having said that the bag and shoes are gorgeous .
Diane Rix

Always comfortable
Catherine O
Verified Buyer

I got an message saying that my bag had been dispatched so I bought the shoes locally & was then informed that you could not fulfill my order..
Verified Buyer

Classic elegant style in colour and heel height that I require.
Katrina Elaine Francis
Verified Buyer

They are a little too big
But I will put an inner sole in and they should be fine
Love the height of the heel
Verified Buyer

I love my Lotus shoes! They look fabulous and I have received many compliments! I wear mine for work and even though they have a heel they are comfy!
Lynda Le Boutillier
Verified Buyer

Super quick delivery. Lovely shoes. Beautiful colour and comfortable. Really happy with them. Excellent value for money too!
Verified Buyer

Second pair of these shoes, so comfy and the right about of glam!
Verified Buyer

Love these boots, good quality, true to size, and great height for everyday use.

Very pretty and comfortable
Jane Foster
Verified Buyer

I just love the design. I have had them before and was so sad when they were finally too worn out to wear. So looked them up on line and was delighted that lotus still make them and I could order another pair. I always received compliments about my lovely sandals whenever I wore them
Verified Buyer

Unfortunately the shoes were not a good fit. Also due to being man-made materials, the smell of the fabric was like plastic. I would not recommend unfortunately.
Mrs. A.P. Whitwam
Verified Buyer

I'm afraid the shoes wre too small and not available in the half size. The handbag was a disappointment as I thought it was leather, although it wasn't mentioned in the description whether it was man-made or leather. It was too rigid but looked good from a distance.
Lotus Shoes is rated 4.43 based on 174 reviews