Lotus Shoes Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Lotus Shoes

websales@lotusshoes.co.uk

Edwin House, Bacup Road, Rawtenstall, Lancs

How would you rate Lotus Shoes ?

"Beautiful shoes, purchased for a late Summer wedding. Very pleased with them."
"I had been searching high and low for a pair of black patent leather wedge sandals to replace my old ones (also Lotus) which finally after many years wear came to grief on my last holiday. I found a replacement on your website, ordered them and received them the very next day. Excellent service and delighted with my purchase. Thanks."
"Very comfortable so much so I am wearing them for slippers."
"Amazing fast service ordering direct from the website. I ordered these shoes for my mothers birthday and she is delighted with them."
"Best shoes ever,best service too.Many thanks.Freda 😁"
"as ever a 5.5 beautiful shoe that fits so well"
"Shoes look good and are very comfortable. Arrived in a suitably timely fashion."
"little expensive. but must say worth the money. perfect fit."
"Wrong size wrong style sent because box wrongly labelled. On return shoe out of stock."
"Very nice shoes just didn't fit, I have returned them but not had confirmation yet, if you can help. Thanks"
"Ordered slippers which came the next day so was very impressed"
"Very disappointed in their response to my complaint. I bought a pair of Trino leather sandals size 7. They were delivered in super fast time and fitted perfectly ... so I ordered a pair of their Martina patent sandals, same size, but they were too small. I sent an email explaining and saying I would be happy for another pair of Trino sandals to replace them but they replied immediately saying I would have to pay to return them. I emailed again saying they are not as described and I should not have to pay for returning them (£3) but they have not been so quick in replying to that one. It's now 3 days since my email and I'm still waiting!! Not impressed. I'll buy Trino sandals again but won't buy any of their other range of sandals as I can't rely on the size being accurate."
"Beautifully made shoes - unfortunately too narrow and pointed for a normal foot and are quite painful to walk in. Please make them slightly wider and if you could put cushioning under the ball of the foot this would be bliss! I would gladly pay for shoes that are comfortable but also fashionable..."
"Nice shoes not wide enough for me so sent them back."
"Bought the shoes and matching bag for a wedding, wore them most of the day, with no blisters or rubbing, extremely happy with my purchase"
"I love these sandals even though the left one is a bit loose. Brought them in the sale at Debenham’s on took them back because the left one was loose, then paid full price from you because I like them that much only to find the same fault was a bit gutted but hey ho."
"shoes very comfortable but they squeak when you are walking"
"First class quality, classy and very stylish. Always a great buy. Never been disappointed ."
"Beautiful shoe, fitted well, comfortable height to wear all day to a wedding."
"I love the shoes! Sadly , they didn’t suit my feet. They arrived the next day after ordering. I got an email to say my returns had been received ."
Lotus Shoes is rated 4.47 based on 727 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!