Lotus Shoes Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Lotus Shoes

websales@lotusshoes.co.uk

Edwin House, Bacup Road, Rawtenstall, Lancs

How would you rate Lotus Shoes?

"Received an Email to say shoes were dispatched and after waiting a week they didnt arrive. I phoned to see what the problem was and the operator was able to say they were never dispatched because they were out of stock. I wasted a valuable week of looking for shoes as i thought they were on there way -very very disappointing. Felt the apology i got from teller was insufficient should have had an email with apology."
Mr Andrew Baker
"Great service"
"Just what I was looking for. But had difficulty find the matching purse. But found one in A.G.Meeks."
"The shoes are elegant and stylish."
Jennifer Nicholas
Verified Buyer
"Style and comfort. This is my 12th pair"
"These shoes were soooo comfy - Just love them."
Jacqueline Demiraslan
Verified Buyer
"Beautiful shoes but I will need to break them in before wearing out . I gave a slim foot and these are a bit tight but they are stunning , classy looking shoe . Apart from being a bit tight they are comfortable on the foot"
Olive Kelly
Verified Buyer
"Service was excellent. Delivery was first class. Bag was exactly what I wanted. Thank you Lotus."
"Shoes arrived on time. Size 5.5 & 6 as I take a size 6 they were too small. How can your shoes be 2 sizes ? Shoes returnrd"
"They are beautifully fashioned. They suit well, however the right shoe is a little tight. I will gently stretch it. Handbag is a great match"
"Order delivered quickly and well packaged."
Keri Thomas
Verified Buyer
"Very pretty sandals. Fantastic and a little heel I was able to wear ! The weather was lovely and I couldn’t wait to wear them. Visited Merry Hill and I walked around for 3 hours with no blisters. BUT the sandals seemed to have stretched so much,, they were practically falling off my feet. Every few minutes, I had to stop and pull the sling backs up to stop them falling off. I was afraid of falling off them ( I am 63) and twisting my ankle. I had to drive home in bare feet because it was safer than wearing the sandals. So sorry but they are no good for me."
"Style suits me"
"The order arrived quicker than I expected which was great and the shoes are lovely :)"
Mrs Msrgaret Robbins
Verified Buyer
"I have worn lotus boots for several years and really love the Capri sandles as generally the most comfortable sandles I have ever worn, although I can’t buy them in navy leather or white in my size 3 at the moment butwhat I want to talk about is that I have a problem with a pair of boots I bought early last year but only started wearing them in the winter. They are navy ankle boots with buttons, of which I have had many pairs and in black as well, but the heel has peeled off in several places and leaves white showing which is not very pretty. I’ve had this problem before but not so early on in the wearing of them or so bad as these are. How can I cover the heels up please as they look a mess now, half on and half off. I was going to send a picture of them so if you e mail me with a message I will reply and put a picture of them on there for you to see yourselves. I think they are called Brisque or Brisk. Something like that."
Mrs Pat Taylor
Verified Buyer
"I love lotus sandals wish you would do Trini in silver only Pat Taylor"
Susan Gladwin
Verified Buyer
"They will look nice to wear to complement a wedding outfit"
"Comfortable well made"
Shirley Hammond
Verified Buyer
"The design was perfect for my outfit and the matching clutch bag was a bonus. The improvement would have been if they were available in wider fitting"
Elizabeth Mclean
Verified Buyer
"perfect colour and style to match my mother of the bride outfit."
Lotus Shoes is rated 4.45 based on 555 reviews