Lotus Shoes Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Lotus Shoes

Edwin House, Bacup Road, Rawtenstall, Lancs

How would you rate Lotus Shoes?

Verified Buyer

I had previously bought some shoes from Lotus (Naturalizer brand) and they were so comfortable I decided to buy another pair but they were no longer showing on the website as they were old stock. I emailed the Lotus customer service team who promptly advised that they still had the shoes in stock and, even better - they were half price! I was so delighted I purchased numerous pairs as the shoes are perfect for both work and 'going out' !! Customer service is second to none - I even received the order two days after my first email and free postage. Thank you Lotus - one very happy customer :-)
Julia, Huddersfield
Verified Reviewer

I ordered a pair of Vezalli patent knee high boots in size 7 (my usual size). When they arrived they were much too big on the foot (but fine on the calf etc), so (after speaking to a member of Lotus customer service staff) I ordered a size 6. These fitted well on the foot but were way too tight of the calf and too short (About a inch shorter in the leg than the size 7!) so these were no good either. I've had to return both pairs at a total of £22 because Lotus don't enable free returns to Collect+ etc or refund the cost of postage. On the plus side, they did arrive very quickly on both occasions.
Anne Wall
Verified Buyer

I was just so pleased to find a pair of shoes which fitted as soon as I put them on , I broke a toe on my one foot which has set bent , even finding sandals are a problem. I bought the rust colour from Debenhams , i wanted the blue , which I then found unavailable so I had to order the brown on line instead .
CRAIG CALDWELL
Verified Buyer

The shoes are rarely comfy and look great. But I've only had them 3 weeks and the bottom of the heel is starting to come away. They may last for years, but it's not a good sight. I'll keep you informed
Verified Buyer

I like the style. It is exactly what I was looking for. Would have preferred if they had been leather, but I think good value for the money paid.
Verified Buyer

I love my everything about my shoes, style, comfort, colour and price
Sharon Pitelen
Verified Buyer

Excellent customer service. Wrong colour delivered so I emailed and within the hour I had a call back. I decided to keep the wrong colour also because they were so comfortable and perfect for work.p and p deduted from new order. So simple but many companies get it so wrong. Not this one though!!!

Good selection of shoes
Verified Buyer

Good quality stylish pair of leather ankle boots. However sizing is an issue. They seemed quite narrow and definitely smaller than an 8 because of the fur lining.
Sheila Cotton
Verified Buyer

Great shoes, stylish and so very comfortable.
Michael Kemp
Verified Buyer

A good first class stylish leather shoe.
Cathy Flack
Verified Buyer

Lotus sent me the wrong colour boots (tan Meloni instead of grey) and when I ordered them again I once again received tan instead of grey. Grey are now out of stock. However your customer services assistant Glen was very helpful - the two stars are for him :)
Cecilia Richardson
Verified Buyer

I absolutely adore these boots!!!!! This is the 3rd pair that I've bought because they're so comfy and warm. They fit well, whilst leaving plenty of room for your toes. I take a size 7 and normally need a wide fit. The soft but durable leather allows them to practically mold to your feet. I wear them from September to April, and find I can wear them with formal as well as more casual outfits in all kinds of weather. I hope I can continue to buy them next year too because they're great in town and country.
Verified Buyer

I've worn Lotus shoes for a great many years and have always found them to be both accurate in size and very comfortable without the need to break in.
Verified Buyer

love the shoe design but you do get terrible blisters the first time you wear them...
Helen Irvine
Verified Buyer

Delighted with my boots. I have several pairs of Lotus boots. Comfort is key but don't compromise on style. My latest purchase were half price in the sale which was even better
Dorothy Seery
Verified Buyer

I sent you an e mail about some shoes I bought in August around the 18th, I tried them around the house & was fine then about two weeks later I wore them around the village & they rubbed my heels sore , I have had about five pair of your shoes with no problem one pair is about 8 years old so comfortable, But I did not get a reply from my e mail
Sheila Coutts
Verified Buyer

Very comfortable & easy to slip on
Thomas Byrne
Verified Buyer

Had to return most recent purchase. Need wide fitting shoes, option not available online. Previous Lotus shoes purchases in British Home Stores.
Most comfortable shoes ever.
Brenda Blezard
Verified Buyer

They are just as shown on your site Thank you
Lotus Shoes is rated 4.48 based on 322 reviews