Lotus Shoes Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Lotus Shoes

websales@lotusshoes.co.uk

Edwin House, Bacup Road, Rawtenstall, Lancs

How would you rate Lotus Shoes ?

"Delighted that the Web site was so actual with product"
Susan Thornton
Verified Buyer
"Ordered 2 pairs 1 pair not suitable, very disappointed at the postage cost to return."
"Although the shoes and bag I bought had to be returned as the heel was too high for me, both were of excellent quality and administratively buying, receiving and returning the purchase was quick, easy and the refund time very satisfactory. I would buy from Lotus again."
Joy Weston
Verified Buyer
"Lovely shoes & excellent service."
"Just love these flip flops. So comfortable & very versatile so easy to go from day to night with the lovely sparkles."
Celia Rogers
Verified Buyer
"They are exactly what I was looking for perfect fit and just the right size heel, comfortable under foot."
Paulette Keely
Verified Buyer
"I HAD A BLACK PAIR OF TRINO MULES A FEW YEARS AGO AND THEY LASTED A VERY LONG TIME EVEN WITH DAILY WEAR. THEY WERE SO COMFORTABLE THAT I COULD WALK MILES IN THEM WITHOUT ANY PROBLEMS. THE PROBLEM I HAD WAS THAT I COULD NOT FIND THEM AGAIN UNTIL BY CHANCE I CAME ACROSS THE LOTUS SITE (I HAD. HAD THEM FOR SUCH A LONG TIME THAT I HAD FORGOTTEN WHO MADE THEM AND WHERE I HAD PURCHASED THEM. SO IMPRESSED WITH THEM THAT I ORDERED THREE PAIRS, BLACK, RED AND NAVY WHICH WILL GO WITH MOST OF MY DRESSES."
Joanna Downey
Verified Buyer
"Website is straightforward & provides comprehensive information about products. Quality footwear at affordable prices & a good balance of classic styles & more quirky introductions. I love pretty shoes & Lotus always has some to tempt me."
Bernice Hughes
Verified Buyer
"I bought these shoes to wear at a wedding, they are elegant and fun; most importantly comfortable. Have since bought the matching clutch bag. Very pleased with them."
"Excellent product and service! First time ordering footwear online but having purchased Lotus sandles in store for a special occasion a few years ago, decided to take the risk and was not disappointed ! My sandles are a perfect fit, so pleased with them and have since ordered a matching bag, can't wait to wear them for a forthcoming wedding!"
Aileen Ryan
Verified Buyer
"I was very disappointed as I ordered an 8 and they were no way an 8 - I have 3 other pairs of lotus size 8 and all v comfortable - I was v disappointed as would have been perfect for my wedding - shoes bring returned"
Akosua Koranteng
Verified Buyer
"I love these sandals however I've had them for less than 3 weeks and the left one is falling apart - poor quality"
Mary Walker
"Quick fast and easy !"
Sharan Tilley
Verified Buyer
"so comfy and gorgeous, amazing quality, accurate size, I bought 3 pairs and kept them all and one pair I had ordered from next :)"
Pamela M Chappell
"Excellent service"
"Excellent service. Very quick delivery after order placed on a Bank Holiday."
Lesley Brown
Verified Buyer
"Shoes were exactly as shown on picture, perfect fit and were delivered the next day, can't wait to wear them!!!"
"The right size & colour for my outfit!"
Mrs Susan Gallagher
Verified Buyer
"I love the style - verb happy with my purchase"
"The shoes were lovely but very uncomfortable. Unfortunately I had to return them."
Lotus Shoes is rated 4.47 based on 618 reviews