Lotus Shoes Reviews

websales@lotusshoes.co.uk

Edwin House, Bacup Road, Rawtenstall, Lancs

Click Here

Tell us how Lotus Shoes made you happy

"First boots too small, returned and replaced very quickly. Absolutely delighted."
"Quality shoe at reasonable price, quick and efficient delivery service"
"Very pleased with my purchase, very comfortable to wear."
"The service from Lotus was excellent and the shoes arrived in good time. Although they fitted perfectly and were very comfortable, unfortunately they were a little darker than I expected . I needed the shoes for a special occasion and they did not fully meet my needs. Reluctantly I had to return them."
"Brilliant customer service when there was an issue with the courier delivery, immediately sending another pair. Really comfy and good looking shoes."
"Wrong item received. Rang to notify/complain as paid for next day delivery. I returned wrong shoes at my cost, as was advised when received back then right item would be despatched. I have been refunded with the two postage costs but whole point was to receive next day. This experience (my first with Lotus) has put me off ordering in future. Also, I note that your delivery notes do not have any date indicated as to date of order or date of despatch which is not helpful when calculating date of returns if not acceptable."
"Always fast delivery. The fit of Laurana is excellent if you can’t wear all the very pointed shoes! Have bought 6 pairs of sandals/shoes this year. Never disappointed."
"Great service, excellent bag exactly as shown on line. Very pleased."
"Love these shoes so comfortable"
"Shoes are very comfortable and they arrived extremely quickly. Would use web site again."
"I love them just what I expected and delivery in 2 days"
"Recently ordered two pairs of boots intending to choose one pair. Loved them both so much, and super comfortable too, ended up keeping both Pairs !!!"
"Shoes are perfect and didn't take long to arrive"
"These shoes are so so comfortable for a heled shoe and look amazing"
"Really lovely boots. Quick delivery and easy transaction"
"Very easy , next day delivery excellent, with free returns , brilliant!"
"I ordered tan relife Ruthie boots and I’m thrilled, they are so comfortable and look great with skinny jeans,I shall be ordering them again in navy, a good purchase thank you."
"I use these wonderful shoes all the time. They are so comfortable with my foot complaint. I renew them constantly and have all colours. More colour options please! Also feature them on your emailed ads! Thanks"
"Very pleased with my purchase, speedy delivery. My boots came really well packaged. Just love them, exactly what I was looking for, stylish yet very comfortable, and I will be able to wear them with lots of different outfits. Would definitely recommend Lotus shoes to friends and family."
"I was really pleased with the purchase of my shoes and matching bag for a forthcoming wedding. The items came in 48 hours as expected. However, I was disappointed not to receive an email acknowledging my purchase and then wondered if the transaction had gone through."
Lotus Shoes is rated 4.48 based on 1,254 reviews