Lotus Shoes Reviews

Read Lotus Shoes Reviews

websales@lotusshoes.co.uk

Edwin House, Bacup Road, Rawtenstall, Lancs

Tell us how Lotus Shoes made you happy
Excellent quality and service. Looking forward to shopping again soon.always reliable.
Very pleased with my pewter coloured bag, matches my shoes perfectly. Good and efficient service.
Excellent service was fully informed of order tracking shoes arrived the next day very happy with the shoes
Lovely shoes and excellent service with quick delivery
Good service
Lovely sandals and very fast delivery.
A lovely and comfortable pair of slippers. Been shopping around for a long time and these by far the best at this price range.
I have several pairs of lotus shoes they are so classy and so comfortable especially for weddings when your on your feet dancing etc .
Absolute amazing beautiful shoes And customs service so very helpful
Shoes fit like a glove very good service thanks
I was very happy with the quality of the shoes, the ease of buying them and how quickly they were delivered. Unfortunately one pair of shoes were too big (I think it was due to the peep toe) and both of the pairs of boots were too tight around my calves - it didn't give that dimension on the website. But looking at them they were beautiful and I have never had boots arrive each packed in an individual fabric bag and then in the box! I have worn the three pairs of shoes I have kept and they are very comfortable and look very smart in the office or at functions. I've bought from Lotus before and will do so again.
Amazing boots they fitted perfectly
I ordered a pair of boots which I was informed by email they had been dispatched shortly after. Hermes lost them at the depot and I couldn’t get to speak to a human about this but on calling lotus the gentleman I spoke to sorted it out and sent another pair for next day delivery.
Very happy with my purchase. I like the fit and how they look. They are very comfortable. Excellent service and delivery from Lotus Shoes. Thank you.
Lovely boots, unfortunately they did not fit.
I am extremely happy with my recent purchase. I chose a pair of Lotus Relife shoe boots, having had Relifes before which I knew were really comfortable for me. The on-line ordering was easy and the boots were delivered within 3 days of ordering. I would recommend your company - and your shoes! - to anyone.
Lovely boots, fast delivery.
Really top quality boots, they will last a long time and I've had compliments
Lotus have always been excellent . Size and quality.
Lovely well made shoes. Good fit and comfortable. Very good service from Lotus.
Lotus Shoes is rated 4.48 based on 1,469 reviews