Lotus Shoes Reviews

websales@lotusshoes.co.uk

Edwin House, Bacup Road, Rawtenstall, Lancs

Tell us how Lotus Shoes made you happy
BEAUTIFUL BOOTS VERY COMFORTABLE LOOKING FORWARD TO WEARING THEM
Great boots, comfortable, look great on and arrived a day before schedule!
Good fit and fast delivery
Arrived early , shoes fits very comfortably and the hand bag matches well with the shoe , very elegant, cannot wait to wear on New Year’s Day
Really like the Lotus Fantasy slippers, but as these were out of stock I purchased the Allure slippers. These are very similar and I was pleased to find them direct from the manufacturer.
The slippers I bought were excellent, good quality, good fit, good price
Good fit, stylish value for money
A rare find- a pair of long navy boots. Bought when on offer, so I consider them good value for money. Stylish but flat and therefore comfortable. A great addition to my collection of boots!
These shoes fit me perfectly as always and I love the style.
Beautiful shoes and bag can’t wait for the wedding
Excellent website. Super fast service. Delighted with purchase. Thank you.
I've been buying Lotus shoes since in my teens, I'm now 75. The quality is first class and your staff so polite and helpful. Thank you for a great service. Angela Benwell
Excellent just I missed the Mad Friday deal but I am very pleased with my shoes & bag for my daughters wedding
Very quick service to delivery. Easy site to navigate. Loved the boots but had to return as too wide in the leg for me.
very comfortable and stylish
Love the quality and fit. A must without a doubt.
Was looking for something to replace my favourite old boots that had sadly fallen to bits. My order was dispatched really quickly and boots were very nice and excellent quality. However, they just weren’t quite right for me so I returned via Collect+, which was very simple, and received a refund from Lotus within a couple of days. Although I didn’t keep my purchases I was very impressed with service overall and wouldn’t hesitate to purchase again or recommend.
Very comfortable and well made.
Ordered two pairs of boots. Unfortunately both too big so had to return - hassle free returns. All round good service!
Looked for ages for a unique pair of ankle boots & lotus came up trumps. They are gorgeous! Very different from anything on the High Street & very comfortable too. As for the cost-what a bargain for a fabulous quality boot. Love them!
Lotus Shoes is rated 4.47 based on 1,313 reviews