Lotus Shoes Reviews

Read Lotus Shoes Reviews

websales@lotusshoes.co.uk

Edwin House, Bacup Road, Rawtenstall, Lancs

Tell us how Lotus Shoes made you happy
Nice boots pity they were to tight so had to returne
Had to return as too tight. Shame there were no half sizes. Stylish looking boots tho. Free returns is essential when buying boots.
Sent some boots back and not received refund yet!
I bought a size 6 it was far to small could not wear them.
Lovely boots but sizing is def off. I’m normally a size 6 but these feel smaller than normal and I’ve bought lotus before. I’d say a 7 would be too big so be careful with what size you go for
Lovely shoes but too small and narrow fitting
I've ordered 3 pairs of Lotus boots before and always been a size 4. These are on the small side and a 4 is too tight.
Quick delivery. Ordered same pair of boots in tan and black, very well made, but was disappointed the tan colour was a lot darker than the picture shown on the website.
Slippers are a gift so can’t comment really except the box states they are navy but actually the slippers are dark red! Hopefully she will like red or I will have to return.
I had my eye on these Whitney boots for a while and when they had a discount I thought I'm having them. The picture online shoes the studded strap in quite a close up picture and I did look at all pictures for these. There is no wording in description about the colour of the hardware on this boot. So the picture was all I had to go on.. It looked silver/chrome to me.
They arrived and to my disbelief they are gold !!! I phoned customer service to query had I been sent the wrong colour but when they checked other boots they were all the same all gold..!! its a rose to gold colour..So the customer service operator and all in the office all agreed with me that they look silver online but are in fact gold.
Although I am unsure if I will keep them as I am not as keen on the gold version,although the boot itself is really lovely.So it may be I do keep them, but just be aware that they are a gold tone and not silver stud strap and zip.
Boots were nice looking and leather so happy to pay bit more. When delivered the left one seemed to be badly made and I couldn’t get on easily! Returned.
No half sizes which is not good
The boots bend at the top of my foot not near the toes it’s very uncomfortable
Too wide and zip not up to top of boot I have sent them back. They are good boots but don’t fit.
Sent for clutch bag which was lovely but unfortunately the trim was wrinkled so sadly had to return it. Will let you know once I receive my refund.
I am petite and my leg length means that I struggle to find knee boots that fit around the widest part my calf. I ordered a a pair of Mina boots hoping that I could adjust the laces to fit, sadly, they were just too slim, I am so disappointed as this is a beautiful boot, it looked elegant and was very nicely made. Otherwise the delivery and service from Lotus was as expected,
I have worn lotus sandal wedges for many years and always ordered the same size
The two pairs I recently ordered were not of the usual quality and too tight
Shoes were wrong colour
Beautiful shoes but they are quite narrow so sadly had to send back
Ordered two different styles in two sizes. Lovely shoes but unfortunately one style too narrow and one too wide. Will need to return along with matching handbag. Packaging was damaged on arrival so have had to wrap securely and will return when I can safely go to shop again. Extended return time limit 60 days which is very helpful. Good customer service so far.
Lotus Shoes is rated 4.49 based on 1,934 reviews