Laughing Hens Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Laughing Hens

About Laughing Hens : Your online shop for all your knitting and crochet needs.

The Croft StablesStation LaneGreat BarrowCheshire

Shirley Fuller
Verified Buyer

joyious thought of patterns for my addi/regular knitting/made with smiles/the ones it will produce/project done.
John Mazurek
Verified Buyer

I placed my order for Rowan's knitting magazine on 31 July, and it arrived in great shape on 07 August, much faster than I had expected since it was coming from the UK to the US. Laughing Hens had the best price and were quick to respond to my inquiries. I expect to order from them again and would not hesitate to recommend them to my friends.
Patricia Byrne
Verified Buyer

I paid for a pattern which as part of a crochet along. It was not clear on the website that I would only recieve the first instalment of a 13 part pattern. Had I known this I would not have bought it.
I do not need the 10% off voucher as I won't be using his company again.
Hello Patrica, we apologise it was not clear you would only be receiving the first part of the pattern as it is the only part currently available. The Lisa Richardson Crochet A long is completely free to download!
A Cunningham
Verified Buyer

Fascinating website, huge range of brands and patterns plus speedy delivery.
Elizabeth Gray

Such quick service
Margaret Blake
Verified Buyer

They sent me my order very quickly and kept me up to date with the progress of the order
Dorcas Bainbridge

Very quick delivery.
Verified Buyer

Items received very quickly and well packed. Excellent !
Unverified Reviewer

I buy bamboo knitting needles from them. Quality product & excellent speedy service
Verified Buyer

Thank you for stocking the yarn I was looking for, Erika Knight Studio Linen- 408 Kanoko. Knits up beautifully!
Verified Buyer

A website I can immerse myself in, easy ordering, and prompt deliveries - brilliant!
Beryl Thompson

Very quick response
Alison Reekie
Verified Buyer

The 3 ply wool I recently received was 2 ply.
Judith Machin

Very fast efficient service
Sandra Humpston
Verified Buyer

I've always been very satisfied when I've rung to place an order.
Victoria Vaughan
Verified Buyer

The price of the beautiful blue yarn was very reasonable and arrived nicely packed and promptly. I will certainly keep a check on your website for my next project, but as I am 81, that may be in little while !
Joy West
Verified Buyer

Did not like the patterns too many scarves and hats not able to use any other wool than Bergere as thickness not provided. Waste of money
Hello Joy. We are sorry you are not happy with the patterns in the book you purchased. The images for every pattern in the book are on the listing therefore it was clear what types of patterns you were receiving. If you need help choosing alternative yarns for the patterns please send us an email and we will happily help you choose the suitable alternative. Kind regards Joanna
Janice Dibbens
Verified Buyer

Great product, beautifully packaged and quickly despatched and received
Margaret Lightfoot
Unverified Reviewer

Their customer service is excellent. They kept me up to date with my order from places it right up to despatch and delivery.
Margaret Lightfoot
Verified Buyer

I was kept up to date with my order from placing it right through to delivery.
Laughing Hens is rated 4.74 based on 2,406 reviews