Laughing Hens Reviews

1,821 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

Your online shop for all your knitting and crochet needs.

+44(0)1829 740903

sales@roosteryarns.com

The Croft StablesStation LaneGreat BarrowCheshire

Maureen Longstaff
Verified Buyer

I love how this jumper looks and the colour of it is amazing. I thought i had bought the correct shade peacock king Cole opium but its Forget Me Not so I've had to reorder the latter one which means i have to wait on its delivery before i can begin it. Which i cant wait to do.
Kay Crouch
Verified Buyer

Always a good selection of wools. Ordering and postage all straight forward
Janet Ryan
Verified Buyer

I would like to write a review but as yet I have not received my Red Wool yet. ......... /
Leeanne Doull
Verified Buyer

Lovely product, prompt delivery.

Excellent service and products
Mary Carter
Verified Buyer

Good product and as described on Website.
Verified Buyer

I bought a pack of 10 skeins of a discontinued range for half price at a shop. While knitting a cardigan a few months later, I started to realise that I might be 1 skein short (or knit shorter sleeves?). I found one last 50g of the same shade at Laughing Hens, had it delivered within 3 days, and it was a perfect match. Happy customer.
Verified Buyer

yarn was wrapped beautifully in tissue paper, like a present, it made me happy!
Christine-Henriette Priehn
Verified Buyer

Very good and quick service ;-)
L J Carr
Verified Buyer

Got just what I wanted speedily and well packaged. Loved being to order the wool alongside the pattern. Makes everything so easy! Thank you for such a great service.
Christine Collingwood
Verified Buyer

Although very pleased with actual contents of patterns they were photo copies of the original patterns . I did not realise so found that a bit of a let down.
Toni Thompson
Verified Buyer

The service is very good
Ann Hallewell
Verified Buyer

Always love my packages from Laughing Hens, it tells me it's time to create something new with exceptional quality materials!❤️
Verified Buyer

I ordered the Baby Cashmere Merino Silk yarn for making baby booties. This an excellent quality yarn it is so pretty and is so very soft. I received some knitting accessories and I must say I was concerned about bamboo needles being broken during shipment this was not the case at all. These items were very well packaged. Thank you so much Laughing Hens.
Verified Buyer

This is my second order. I am extremely pleased with the items I received. The yarn is excellent and so are the needles I received to make socks. Laughing Hens ships their products quickly and they come well packaged.
Verified Buyer

I could not believe how quickly my order arrived. I ordered one afternoon and received the goods late the next morning. I was extremely impressed. As usual lovely goods and well wrapped. The parcel must have been difficult to post but someone had made the effort to protect the softback goods. The 5 stars should be *****+++++++
Verified Buyer

Prompt shipment and ready availability of items
Antoinette Towers
Verified Buyer

Excellent choice of yarn and fast delivery 😀
Ruth Margaret Dean
Verified Buyer

I found the yarn I wanted in the perfect colour. Order arrived quickly. Very pleased with purchase and service.
Vaughan Birbeck
Verified Buyer

they have a good range of yarns at a reasonable price
Laughing Hens is rated 4.75 based on 1,821 reviews