Laughing Hens Reviews

of reviewers recommend Laughing Hens
Read Laughing Hens  Reviews

About Laughing Hens :

Your online shop for all your knitting and crochet needs.

+44(0)1829 740903

sales@roosteryarns.com

The Croft StablesStation LaneGreat BarrowCheshire

Colour and weight of product true to photo. Swift delivery. Very good
Excellent service. Great selection of yarns and patterns. I bought both pattern book a d wool. Delighted
Great price and speedy delivery - I will definitely shop with Laughing Hens again!
Hi, I have not received my order yet, I am hoping it will come!!! My order come today thanks so much it will made a beautiful baby blanket
I’m very pleased with Laughing Hens. The choice of yarns and patterns is very good and as soon as the right shade of blue is back in stock I will order more.
Great quality yearns at excellent prices and with quick delivery, my favourite online yarn shop!
Great customer service and a good selection of products.Bought the new to me addi novel needles which are lovely to knit with.
Laughing Hens  5 star review on 17th April 2021
I have given this company a three star review simply because the customer service was extremely poor. On the positive I ordered over $450 worth of yarn and am extremely happy with the quality of the products and the shipping. On the negative I noticed after I placed my order that I would receive a 10% discount if I joined the mailing list, I immediately joined the mailing list and then emailed laughing hens and asked them to apply the 10% discount to my large order. Given the fact that I had ordered less than 24 hours before and they had yet to ship the product I felt this would be fine. I run a online business myself and have often applied discounts after the order has been received and even after it has been shipped. They informed me they could not apply the discount even though I emailed them twice after that requesting it and not understanding why it could not be applied. I feel that this kind of customer service is extremely shortsighted, sure you got that extra 10% of my money but am I ever going to order from this company again? I don't know.
The needles were just what I wanted and good quality. They arrived quickly, correctly addressed, and well wrapped. The only slight criticism I have is that the short DPN needles were presented in a plastic case designed for long DPNs so they weren't easy to extract and not an attractive case for long-term storage..
Very impressed with the site and the goods. I will definitely shop here again.
Everything was perfect, thank you for that!
Placed a telephone order. Very friendly and helpful. Prompt delivery of items ordered. You have also kept in touch regarding a delayed item.
It was great to actually speak to a knowledgeable member of staff in person, who was able to advise me on my purchase. The King Cole dk merino wool was just perfect for the pattern I selected. Thank you so much, I shall certainly order again with Laughing Hens.Thank you for your help and expertise.
Easy and brilliant website I had used it for years. If I need any knitting or crochet 🧶 elements
Laughing Hens  5 star review on 16th April 2021
Very pleased with the yarn. Colour was just as shown on screen. Which is not always the case. I have found. Service was great. Thank you.
Спасибо! Очень быстрая доставка. Я счастлива!
Laughing Hens  5 star review on 16th April 2021
I like the amount of choices there are in different categories. Ordering is simple and delivery is quick.
It was ok in total. Only the fact that I had to pay an extra charge for customs will keep me away from buying at this shop again.
Unfortunately 3 out of 6 balls had few joints. However I was very pleased with the prompt delivery and good prices
Lovely wool