Laughing Hens Reviews

of reviewers recommend Laughing Hens
Read Laughing Hens  Reviews

About Laughing Hens :

Your online shop for all your knitting and crochet needs.

+44(0)1829 740903

sales@roosteryarns.com

The Croft StablesStation LaneGreat BarrowCheshire

Extremely satisfied with the product and also lovely bag it came in to keep it clean. Fast delivery also
Beautiful yarn and excellent service.
Beautiful yarn beautiful drape.
Laughing Hens  5 star review on 8th June 2021
Despite glabal delays, which can’t be helped with the pandemic, my lovely pattern book arrived today. Thankyou Laughing Hens for your customer service updates regarding the progress of my parcel.
I have always been offered a polite and immediate service
I love laughing hens. I’ve used 3 other websites and laughing hens is my favourite - great variety of yarns, info to help you decide and even a freepost label for returns if you change your mind. Great service!
Lovely yarn great colours. Although yarn is to make kids socks I worked out how to knit a pair for an adult. She was over the moon when she saw them. Takes 2 balls and a bit of juggling.
Laughing Hens  5 star review on 5th June 2021 Laughing Hens  5 star review on 5th June 2021 Laughing Hens  5 star review on 5th June 2021
Excellent service yarn delivered on time and well packed
Usually perfect, but this order is missing a pattern for the Virginia wrap. Have contacted you and heard nothing since. Have still not received pattern.
Great customer service & rapid dispatch!
Laughing Hens  5 star review on 5th June 2021
Stoll waiting for or my purchase almost a month later. I tbink service is very slow.
I can always find what ai need here - great selection of yarns and colours.
Excellent quality products and well priced postage and fast postage.Love ,Laughing Hens
Lace knitting book is not suitable. I would like to return it for either a credit note or exchange. Please send me your returns address and procedure. Thanks Wendy
Everything arrived within a few days and I was kept informed of what was happening with the order.
Very good service. The yarn was gorgeous. Delivered on time
I am very happy with the yarn 🧶 Thank you very much
Laughing Hens  5 star review on 4th June 2021 Laughing Hens  5 star review on 4th June 2021 Laughing Hens  5 star review on 4th June 2021 Laughing Hens  5 star review on 4th June 2021 Laughing Hens  5 star review on 4th June 2021 Laughing Hens  5 star review on 4th June 2021 Laughing Hens  5 star review on 4th June 2021 Laughing Hens  5 star review on 4th June 2021
Product is smart and usefull.
Great service and my book 52 weeks of shawls arrived promptly and safely packaged I would definitely recommend this business.
Thank you for all support and attention. My book arrived perfectly.
Laughing Hens is rated 4.71 based on 6,886 reviews