Laughing Hens Reviews

2,123 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

Your online shop for all your knitting and crochet needs.

+44(0)1829 740903

sales@roosteryarns.com

The Croft StablesStation LaneGreat BarrowCheshire

Verified Buyer

Items ordered, quickly received in good condition. Full marks!
Ann Marshall
Verified Buyer

Wendy Supreme Chunky Platinum - great product - this colour is superb- cross between off white and silver - pity it is discontinued. Got the last lot from Laughing Hens - spot on delivery and very efficient service. Thanks
Verified Buyer

Detailed and accurate descriptions and fast delivery
Mrs Heather Dudley
Verified Buyer

I learnt to knit as Teenager, now aged 70 with MS and the difficulties associated with it started to relearn how to manage needles and patterns. This pattern was bought for my adult grandson who is very slender.
The pattern is clear and concise with terms I recognise - it may take a while but hopefully ready for Christmas!!
Michelle Cooke
Verified Buyer

Lovely, easy website to use and order arrived very quickly.
Verified Buyer

Beautifully packaged goods and quick delivery.
Carole Mungall
Verified Buyer

As I knit with Sublime yarn the dye is coming off on my fingers,my concern it that this will continue in wear and as I am knitting it as an order for a customer I am to say the least worried.
Verified Buyer

Easy to navigate website, good range of high quality yarns, competitive prices, straightforward ordering process and fairly quick delivery
Rachel Epps
Verified Buyer

Great range of patterns for baby - and love the way Laughing Hen's shows you all the patterns and yarn needed to achieve them without having to buy the book first!
Mrs H Orton
Verified Buyer

Easy ordering, fast delivery. Great selection of products
Kathryn Wells
Reviewer

Excellent web site, fantastic choice, fast friendly and efficient service
Kathryn Wells
Verified Buyer

Excellent website, delectable choices, reasonable shipping cost, UK based and friendly service, thank you
Tina Eastment
Verified Buyer

Product sent in excellent condition. very easy to use site to pay for item. delivery was in a very good time as I live in Bulgaria
Verified Buyer

Prompt service and carefully wrapped and packaged
Avril Brown
Verified Buyer

This circular knitting needle is far superior to any other that I've used. My stitches slide along the needle with no snagging at all. This was a very good purchase.
Mrs Julia Souten
Verified Buyer

I was undecided about the colour that I needed for a particular pattern. I phoned for advice and was recommended a colour that matched perfectly. Delightful, helpful advice and ordered exactly what I wanted.
Thank you so much for your help.
Julia
Hannah Grey
Verified Buyer

Fast delivery for a lovely undyed skein of yarn, thank you!
Gayle Adamescu
Verified Buyer

I am still waiting for my yarn to arrive!
Hello Gayle

Your order was placed on 29.05 and dispatched on 02/06. As you are based in the US your order may take a week or two to arrive. I assure your your order is on its way it not yet arrived.

Kind Regards

Joanna

Laughing Hens
Verified Buyer

Easy to order and used free postage offer. Was disappointed how long my order took to arrive.
Noriko Kawai
Verified Buyer

Laughing Hens has many types of needles which I like, and nice designed knitting patterns, too. I Love Brittany needles and I can buy them lower price than other shop.
One things I don't like is shipping doesn't be free even I spend a lot of money.
Laughing Hens is rated 4.74 based on 2,123 reviews