Laughing Hens Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Laughing Hens

About Laughing Hens : Your online shop for all your knitting and crochet needs.

+44(0)1829 740903

sales@roosteryarns.com

The Croft StablesStation LaneGreat BarrowCheshire

"You kept me informed through my purchase and everything was made simple ... thank you !!"
"Prompt delivery. Nice yarn, a pity the other one was out of stock after the weekend (it did say only 1 ball left) I would have liked a little more time to choose a different colour but then the delivery would not have been so prompt."
Sharon Roberts
Verified Buyer
"Website is easy to use"
Hilary Meeghan
Verified Buyer
"It was great to be able to download the pattern that I wanted and then to get the most divine wool to knit it in. I use to use this site years ago,and then somehow forgot about it!!😮 I will be using it frequently in the future."
Sarah Lawton
Verified Buyer
"order was sent to me very quickly and securely."
"Good bargains, speedy delivery"
Steven Walker
Verified Buyer
"The book was as I described and the delivery was very fast and it was very easy to work with you. Thank you so much."
"I placed my order on April 5th, and received a confirmation email stating they'll ship it in 1-2 business days. On April 18th I emailed to ask how soon I can expect it. April 20th they replied that they will now ship my order, no explanation for why they took so long. When I asked if they could expedite it, since they took two weeks prior to shipping, they said no, because I was in the US. I received my order April 28th, more than three weeks after I placed it. Be prepared to wait a long time for your yarn!"
Hello. We apologise for the delay as you are based in the US orders take a little longer to arrive. Orders generally arrive within 10 working days. On the odd occasion US orders take up to a month to arrive.
Jacqui Rowbotham
Verified Buyer
"Nice easy website,excellent delivery,next day"
Colette Clark
Verified Buyer
"Delivery was made super quick. And items excellently as expected."
"Lace shawl on going however wonderful wool to knit with. Sadly my next order of a different colour (same yarn) was out of stock. Delivered quickly and well packaged."
"I found the exact knitting yarn for one of their free downloaded patterns and it is just what I wanted - although I succumbed and also bought some more beautiful cotton yarn from their sale at the same time. All I can say is what a lovely selection of items and prompt and very helpful service too, answering any questions I had by return email. I highly recommend Laughing Hens and will be using them a lot more now, as I have recently retired and have plenty of knitting and sewing time"
Lydia Sage
Verified Buyer
"Great international postage rates. Clear website."
Monier Fanny
Verified Buyer
"lot of choice, quick to send, well wrapped, perfect"
"First class service and lovely product! Thanks!"
Janice Jamieson
Verified Buyer
"My wool came really quick. Placing my order was so easy, very efficient service."
"Wonderful personal service ."
"These are the best needles I think - smooth and easy to use instead of having long straight ones sticking out under your arms."
"Lovely website with lots of colourful inspiration. Delivery very quick. Thank you"
"Really good website. Very easy to navigate."
Laughing Hens is rated 4.75 based on 3,809 reviews