LampShopOnline Reviews

Carrwood ParkSelby RoadSwilllington Common

Kate Potter
Kate Potter
Verified Buyer
"The bulb I bought does not work unfortunately, is there someone who can advise me why or send a new one? I checked that it is the right one for the fitting-exact same model as my old one."
"Great service,very quick delivered, and definitely I will order again in the future, highly recommended."
Kevin Adshead
Kevin Adshead
Verified Buyer
"Ordered on line very efficient, good delivery time no phone calls made from me. Much improved from a year ago."
Colin Claxton
Verified Buyer
"Had items in stock that I wanted. Goods arrived well wrapped up. Paid for quick delivery with FedEx. The only downside was that there was no acknowledgement of order so had to ring up to ensure order had been received . Hence 4* ."
Zahedul ISLAM
Verified Buyer
"Price is good and quality aswell. Nd delivery time is good aswell"
"Ordered fitting online, delivered quickly as promised. Unpacked (took ages as was well packed) only to find the plastic cover was broken!"
"Good product, good price and quick delivery. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is because of the packaging. Although my product arrived in good order, I felt it a bit lucky as it was a 12" fluorescent tube and only in bubble wrap, no protection against bending. Would defiantly use this company again"
Jon P Ruddock
Verified Buyer
"great prices and swift delivery. thanks team!"
"I was able to talk with a customer service rep who advised on the bulbs I needed, knowledgeable on prices and it was very, very professional."
"Good Service and delivery and good quality products."
"A good range of items at very cheap prices. Quick dispatch and delivery. Item arrived well packed and no damage at all. Very pleased would use again."
Laurence Cowan
Verified Buyer
"Great prices and good service."
Yvonne Fox
Verified Buyer
"Wasn’t sure of size of fluorescent bulbs as tubes were very old but your site gave a perfect match. Delivered on time."
"product as described.good price,arrived as stated"
"Well packaged,delivery within timescale quoted."
"Gave really good advice on the telephone. Delivery was incredibly quick, well packaged and product was exactly what I wanted."
"Great price, fast delivery and good communications."
Sylvia Ellen Day
Verified Buyer
"Amazing service, very reasonable prices and quick delivery. Will use again."
"Prompt efficient service and delivery"
"First order with this company, items arrived quickly the reason not five stars is there was an item missing that was in stock"
"They were the only ones I could find who sold the items I was after. Delivery was extremely quick. Items were packed well. Many thanks"
"Arrived on time and very easy to install."
"What I needed, price reasonable, prompt service"
LampShopOnline is rated 4.48 based on 6,347 reviews