LampShopOnline Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend LampShopOnline
customer service
Guest
"quick delivery t8 led tubes are very bright compared to normal tubes show pic to friends of old and new led they couldn't believe the difference and half the running costs."
Stuart James Sayer
"Didn't have my bulbs in stock so sent me a great email to tell me straight away but as soon as the bulbs were in stock I got a next day delivery service whick I didn't pay for bulbs came well packaged would highly recommend this company and will certainly be using them again in the future"
Kate Potter
"The bulb I bought does not work unfortunately, is there someone who can advise me why or send a new one? I checked that it is the right one for the fitting-exact same model as my old one."
"outstanding service thanks"
Posted 1 hour ago
"As promised and delivered as expected, and well wrapped A bit confused that the price quoted on the Internet was not the quote on the telephone. It seems that the Internet quote does not include VAT which is disappointing and the bulbs are far better than the 1800 bulbs that I used to use."
"Web site was very easy to use and informative, the price was very competitive together with prompt dispatch and delivery. When the items arrived they were wrapped and protected extremely well. Will be looking to use them again."
"Excellent service having spent nearly an hour in local DIY store where a degree was needed to sort out a bulb for my microwave/combi oven within minutes on your site I had found and ordered the correct bulbs at a really good price they were delivered three days later, well packed. Thank you"
"I've only had the items ordered for a few days. Of the 3 LED 1500mm tubes ordered 2 had been crushed in transit. They were promptly resent and arrived a couple of days later. Can't really fault the delivery although to save costs the outer covering has plenty of bubble wrap only; there is not a lot to stop these fragile items being crushed or bent in the back of a van. They do work but I've not had them long enough to know for how long."
"Very quick service and very good price"
"very good, been delivered as ordered, next day, not damaged."
"Fast delivery and well packaged. Thank you"
"Seemless transaction. Brilliant delivery response and good communication"
"Attention to detail - excellent. Web site ease of access/use - excellent. Packaging - excellent. Product quality - excellent. Well done LAMPSHOP, Ian B. Walker."
"Excellent service - easy to use secure feeling website, swift delivery for good quality, well priced items. Definitely recommend and continue to use."
"when ordered you were unable to fulfil until 25th, I cancelled and ordered from another supplier. two days later your order was delivered!!! next day order from other firm. I now have 6 bulbs...… hopefully I will not be needing bulbs for a very very long time."
"helpful, fast and very good packaging. excellent"
"Ordered R7s LED Lamp and a new holder, as the originally fitted item will not accept LED equivalents of the halogen floodlight lamps. Items received very quickly. Very pleased."
"Easy to find what I was looking for and fast delivery. Really pleased with item. Would highly recommend LampShopOnline - thanks again 👍"
"The lamps were to specification and on time. I did receive the request for a review prior to receipt and, as suggested in that request, I called LampShopOnline. Unlike many other suppliers, the call was answered by a PERSON. That is a very big plus as far as I'm concerned."
"Ordered two different types of bulbs. Got an email stating out of stock for one the bulbs. Offered suitable replacement instead. Accepted and order rectified . Delivered next day. Good price and service."
"Delivery was a little later than expected. I phoned to obtain an update and was told the bulbs were on route with the Postal service. They were delivered a few minutes later!"
"The item never arrived!!!!"
"Great stock profile and items arrived A.M next day"
LampShopOnline is rated 4.52 based on 7,480 reviews