LampShopOnline Reviews

Carrwood Park
Selby Road
Swilllington Common

Verified Buyer

My bulb arrived broken. It has taken rather a long time, but they have both repaid my money and sent a better-wrapped replacement.
Verified Buyer

Never received my goods and even after multiple emails recieved no response have ended up claiming my money back via PayPal awful company! From this experience I will avoid at all cost
Good morning,

I have looked into this order for you and can see this has been signed for on the 5/1 and signed for by "herdman" which could possibly be a neighbour? I have contacted the courier for a number where it has been left. I will email you when I have an answer from the courier. Hope that helps.
Benno Krummenacher
Verified Buyer

Have received my lamps with a delete, but they informed me about that in time.
Verified Buyer

I had to phone as my order wasnt delivered on phoning was told my order was out of stock . They offered me an upgrade with no extra charge which i received within 2 days thankyou i would deal with them again .
Verified Buyer

Part easy to locate, swift delivery and as described
Cathy Bennett
Verified Buyer

25 tubes arrived but 11 of them broken, contacted company and awaiting replacements
Verified Buyer

Good lights at a good price would recomend Lampshop to anyone who requires lighting.
Verified Buyer

Arrived damaged, no response from customer services
Good morning,

Apologies for the damages. I have put a replacement on the system for you and will get it dispatched as soon as possible. sorry for any inconvenience.
Dawn Smallwood
Verified Buyer

Well wrapped item arrived on time and works well

order has not been sent
Good morning,

apologies for the delay on this order. I will look into this and email you straight away with a solution for your order.

Verified Buyer

Have not received item yet, ordered on the 10 December. Very poor service.
Good morning,

Apologies for the delay on this order. I will look into this and email you straight away with a solution for your order.

Verified Buyer

Unfortunately the order has not arrived. I have sent 2 emails requesting an update and no response.
Good morning,

apologies for the delay on this order. I have emailed you now with regards to the delay and a resolution for your order. sorry for any inconvenience.
Verified Buyer

Great customer service, item reasonably priced.
Adan Cazas
Verified Buyer

Finally after over 2 weeks my parcel arrived. I tried to contact them but the lack of CS made me feel my purchase was not completed and lost. Item is as description and it was well packed.
James Wildmore

Fast, good service
Verified Buyer

Goods arrived prompt and in great condition - well packaged to prevent any damage. Cannot fault price, quality of goods and delivery
Verified Buyer

ordered 23rd December .. still waiting ...
Verified Buyer

Prompt and efficient service. Product extremely well wrapped for delivery
Verified Buyer

After phoning to check order status, was told the product I ordered was no longer made. Alternative bulb delivered the next day by courier. Excellent and fast response to my query. Great product and good value for money.
Verified Buyer

Order well wrapped and as expected. Not given top rating as it took quite a long time to arrive so have been coping with a very dark bathroom!
LampShopOnline is rated 4.48 based on 4,744 reviews