LampShopOnline Reviews

Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read LampShopOnline Reviews

help@lampshoponline.com

Carrwood ParkSelby RoadSwilllington Common, ,

Tell us how LampShopOnline made you happy
Excellent company to deal with, quick delivery, any problems sorted without any fuss.
Excellent service very quick and helpful .
I odered lamp on Thursday and was surprised by speed of standard delivery when it arrived on Saturday, two days later! Very good service!
Came very quick very good.
Good service fast delivery
I have made 2 orders for Led tubes from LampshopOnline over the last week and in each case the order was shipped quickly, and well packaged. I am very happy with the service received
Parts ordered arrive in good time.
Great communication quick delivery of perfect item for oven
Good product and fast delivery. Also good value.
Fast and efficient
Great quality and price. Quick delivery, will buy from here again.
Online ordering is a complete waste of time. Next day delivery, does not happen. Online chat to chase up order another failure. Order was supposed to be shipped Friday for delivery Monday, but did not happen. Used the online chat facility to find out why order delayed and was told it would be delivered Tuesday but never happened. Still unsure if my order has been shipped or if I will ever receive it??? Extremely poor service which has cost me financially, and requires a further visit to site to fit the lights if they ever arrive. Needed to let of some steam as it seems no one cares !!!
Hi Gordon, We're sorry to hear you have not received your goods. I can see the delivery option you have selected is 1-3 working days and your order is out for delivery 14/7/21 Many apologies that you believe the service is poor. If you could contact us on 01138876270 or email help@lampshoponline.com we will be happy to resolve this for you, Kind regards, Customer Services
excellent service, arrived promptly and well packaged, will use again
Ordered 5 batten fittings and tubes which came the next day. One of the fittings was damaged however a replacement was arranged which arrived again the next day. You came rest assured with this company the customer service excellent and I would use again and not hesitate to recommend.
Very very good. Fast, efficient and competitive. Even when there was fault on a flood lamp that failed over two years after purchase a new replacement was sent out FOC immediately and delivered the next day. No questions, No queries. Outstanding service.
LED 5ft tubes were damaged in transit, phoned customer service and a new set was dispatched next day delivery, excellent service
First class service and quick delivery. The floodlight is fantastic, super quality and the light output is amazing, easily brighter than the 300 watt halogen it replaced. I will definitely use LampShopOnline again as I am going to now replace the three 200 watt halogens I have.
The lamp works great and was exactly what we wanted although we had a bit of problem with the courier
Hard to find product in stock and quickly despatched. Exceptional service. Many thanks.
The lamp is secure and it came in brand new condition but the customer service is so poor, they haven’t replied to me and its been a week and also they don’t include a free return.
Hi El-Mar, Im very sorry to hear about this. I cant see that you've sent us any emails - please can you email us at Help@lampshoponline.com. Kind Regards Lampshop Online CS Team
LampShopOnline is rated 4.60 based on 11,180 reviews