LampShopOnline Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend LampShopOnline

sales@lampshoponline.com

Carrwood ParkSelby RoadSwilllington Common

Kate Potter
"The bulb I bought does not work unfortunately, is there someone who can advise me why or send a new one? I checked that it is the right one for the fitting-exact same model as my old one."
"Great service,very quick delivered, and definitely I will order again in the future, highly recommended."
Kevin Adshead
"Ordered on line very efficient, good delivery time no phone calls made from me. Much improved from a year ago."
"I ordered 2 light bulbs 1st to arrive was broKen so I reordered a 2nd time these was also broken. However on calling the company they was very polite and helpful gave me a full refund and sent further bulbs out to me! Which came in perfect condition. I would use this company again not just because of the cheap prices but also because of their ability to efficiently deal with complaints to a satisfactory result."
"excellent service, early delivery, goods well packaged"
"Excellent service would have no hesitation to order again"
"I ordered a light tube and it came the next day. Very fast delivery!"
"One problem with the address. I share premises. The headline address was repeated twice on the outside wrapper but the package had to be opened in order to ascertain correct recipient."
"Ordered 3 LED colour changing bulbs on 8th Sept, never received a dispatch notification but they arrived on 12th. One had a faulty LED, wouldn't show green. Rang LampShopOnline and was told they still had 8 in stock and they would send me one, I said it was a gift and could they send it first class as needed it by 22nd, was told it would be a close thing. Still never received any further correspondence. No replacement arrived. Rang on 18th and spoke to a lady who barely apologised and said there were none in stock and did I want a refund or to wait until they had more on 20th. I said surely I should have received some sort of email about this! She was disinterested."
Hi Emma,

Apologies for the delay. It was actually myself you spoke to yesterday, I am really sorry if I sounded disinterested, that wasn't the case, I was just a little disappointed to hear that you still hadn't received the goods ordered. I have checked the order for you and the goods have been booked in today, I will try my best to get the lamp with you for tomorrow but due to the time it may be Friday now. Again, please accept my apologies for the inconveniences caused here.

Kind regards, Ellie Britton.
"Excellent choices, good price and quick delivery."
"Still waiting delivery so can t comment on product as yet"
"Product I wanted at the price I wanted , dispatched immediately received the next day. B&Q mega store didn't have stock, was more expensive and would have taken longer. Every reason to use the LampShop !"
"Always well priced - any queries customer services are always able to help"
"Your service was really quick in delivering and the lights are great thank you"
"I recently placed an order for some fluorescent lighting tubes. The goods arrived very quickly, well wrapped and price wise LampShopOnline were much cheaper than any other quotes I received. I'll definitely be using this company again."
"Clear description of products online, superb value, arrived properly packaged and quickly. Could not be better."
"still awaiting delivery"
"I ordered They came I fitted There great. Also they where a good price delivered.."
"Not received my parcel yet after ordering it Wednesday afternoon after 3pm we paid next day delivery so should of been with us Friday fed ex come on our car park turned round he never even got out of his van and just drove off I ran out after him up the lane but he just shot off im not happy to say the least 😡"
"Bulbs arrived on time, but (my mistake) I needed 50mm diameter type, not 35mm, so I'm a bit 'stuck'."
"very good service"
"Fast, efficient and friendly service. Than you."
"Wasn’t sure at the time when they arrived larger than old ones removed but it fitted once I sorted fixing holes job done Will be purchasing more from here in near future thanks Lampshop"
LampShopOnline is rated 4.50 based on 6,731 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!