LampShopOnline Reviews

sales@lampshoponline.com

Carrwood ParkSelby RoadSwilllington Common

customer service
Kate Potter
"The bulb I bought does not work unfortunately, is there someone who can advise me why or send a new one? I checked that it is the right one for the fitting-exact same model as my old one."
"Great service,very quick delivered, and definitely I will order again in the future, highly recommended."
Kevin Adshead
"Ordered on line very efficient, good delivery time no phone calls made from me. Much improved from a year ago."
"DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY. THEY FAIL TO SEND OUT WITHIN THE DESCRIBED DELIVERY TIMES, OFFER VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE AND FAIL TO DELIVER GOODS. YOUVE BEEN WARNED."
Posted 3 minutes ago
"Ordered 3 r63 bulbs. Delivered promptly and well packaged. No problems. Competative price."
Posted 13 minutes ago
"Really amazing personal customer service. When contacted about which lights I should buy to replace existing ones, responded overnight. And prompt delivery. Wasn’t expecting a few lamps to be so carefully packaged and delivered using courier. Would definitely use again and have already recommended this store to my neighbours and friends living in my building as they also have the same kitchen fixtures."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Bought 2 fluorescent bulbs from them ,came very well packed and on time."
"great value and service."
"All four bulbs arrived safely today and on time. Very happy with our purchase as the perfect wattage for a 3 bulb light and a good price too."
"Ordering was very easy with shop. I was very impressed with the speed of the delivery. 5 Stars all round. Would highly Recommend."
"very pleased - first time ordering with them. Fast delivery & well packed - I was a little worried as I ordered a fluorescent tube!"
"Delivery of my 5ft led tubes was on time but unfortunately they were broken in transit, however a phone call to your office put things right. A replacement was sent and I received them the next day in perfect condition, wrapping them in coregated cardboard as well as bubble wrap did the trick. Thanks again to the receptionist who took my call she was very polite and professional. Paul."
"Excellent service from product to delivery, will definitely purchase again very good prices, and batons very easy to install"
"Good prices, cheap and fast delivery. Excellent"
"Fantastic service. They even emailed me to tell me that the item was out of stock so would be one day late for delivery."
"Great service great price what more could you ask"
"Haven't received my order yet. Had problems with ordering online and ended up ordering twice. Am told second order cancelled. Still haven't received order confirmation"
"I bought a 'warm white' bulb that came with *brilliant* service. I found the LampShopOnline website easy to navigate with a product desription that was clear, detailed and accurate. It came at a great price with quick dispatch, good packaging and a reasonable delivery charge. Thoroughly recommended."
"Great Prices Fast Efficient Service"
"Delivered as stated.fixing easy,result bright as daylight,really pleased 10outof10."
"Found the site very user friendly, so was able to navigate to what I was looking for and purchased at a very reasonable without fuss! The LED bulbs I ordered turned up in a couple of days, very well packed I might add! Very pleased with them and will probably replace other regular bulbs for LED's as they wear out, so I'll be using Lampshoponline again, many thanks!"
"Great service , very helpful , had a damaged lamp but was replaced the next day , staff very polite"
"Order received on time and packaged well. Only issue was for some reason no order acknowledgement email received. May just have been an IT blip. Generally good service."
LampShopOnline is rated 4.51 based on 7,053 reviews