LampShopOnline Reviews

Carrwood Park
Selby Road
Swilllington Common

Verified Buyer

orderered t5 tubes were delivered to unknown address said theyed send more next lot arrived broken courier took them away rang company said they would send more then 2 weeks later nothing havent heard anything since waste of my time and my money sick to death of ringing keep the effing money useless doesnt begin to describe the couriers you use

Delivered what l wanted
Verified Buyer

Phoned to discuss alternatives as ordered items not available. Alternatives arrived (very) well packed and are fine,
Pratap M Vadar
Verified Buyer

Wrong goods supplied.I Had to ring twice regarding my order
Apologies for any inconvenience caused with this order. Initially it looks like it may have been human error on the picking side of things. I am glad to see that you have received the correct items now. kind regards.
Verified Buyer

they processed my order and only when I asked where it was did they tell me both items were out of stock and not available for some time.
Good morning, Apologies, you should have received some information regarding the delay on these items. We had a temporary issue with these items that we only found out ourselves after contacting the supplier. You should have then been informed straight away so apologies for any inconvenience with the delay. Thank you very much for the feedback.
Susan Galvin
Verified Buyer

Bought 4 light bulbs at a great price, very expensive elsewhere. They arrived very quickly and were perfect. Highly recommend LamoShopOnline.

Verified Buyer

Placed order on 9th February and was informed on 15th February by email that one of the items was not in stock although they could supply an alternative brand to which I agreed.
However I did not receive any delivery and after about a week I enquired by telephone as to when my order would be delivered only to be told that the item was not in stock but was expected in the next day (although it was still marked as being in stock on their website). By 2nd March I still had not received my order and telephoned again only to be told that the item was not in stock but was expected the next day, and that I could possibly expect delivery by 7th March. However within 2 hours of this telephone call the order was delivered. This whole saga suggests to me that there is something seriously wrong within this organisation and I would not consider buying from them again.
John Marston
Verified Buyer

The service was excellent, the delivery was great and tyhe prices were superb. Many thanhks
Verified Buyer

I had a really bad experience with yourselves. I paid for a faster delivery and had to contact you after ten days as it still hadn't arrived. When it did it was smashed
Apologies for any inconvenience suffered with this order. We have changed couriers to UPS since you received the damaged goods to try prevent this from happening with orders. Kind regards.
Francesca De Bryas

Easy to order online - Delivered with speed
All perfect. Thank you
Verified Buyer

Very good and prompt service
Verified Buyer

Huge range of light bulbs. The cheapest we could find. But they use UPS, so if you're not in they deliver to the nearest LONDIS rather than arrange redelivery.
Verified Buyer

I was delighted to find LampShopOnline had everything I needed to replace my light in my kitchen..although my order was not large the service was exceptional.
The goods arrived very quickly and well protected.
Anne L Train
Verified Buyer

My bulb arrived in one piece!
Verified Buyer

Excellent service provided in delivering the goods I had ordered.
John Connor
Verified Buyer

Top quality product at a reasonable price. Good service despite the courier smashing the first delivery. A replacement was sent out ASAP. Thanks.
Verified Buyer

exterior security light bulbs delivered very quickly exactly same as l have been paying a lot more for, so thank you LampShopOnline very happy customer, would recommend

Very fast delivery.

Smooth easy transaction.
Verified Buyer

Item not in stock - waited a week and only informed it was out of stock when I queried delivery. No stock for at least 3 weeks!! Very poor to not inform me without prompting
Good morning, I will have a look into the stock checking system for these specific items you have ordered because you definitely should have received information earlier about the delay from our supplier. I appreciate your feedback. Very sorry for any inconvenience caused with this order.
LampShopOnline is rated 4.46 based on 5,109 reviews