LampShopOnline Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend LampShopOnline
customer service
Suzanne Hassett
"Really friendly over the phone, cheapest around , great products."
Guest
"quick delivery t8 led tubes are very bright compared to normal tubes show pic to friends of old and new led they couldn't believe the difference and half the running costs."
Stuart James Sayer
"Didn't have my bulbs in stock so sent me a great email to tell me straight away but as soon as the bulbs were in stock I got a next day delivery service whick I didn't pay for bulbs came well packaged would highly recommend this company and will certainly be using them again in the future"
"Transaction was easy to navigate and lamps arrived on time in good protective packaging"
"Fast delivery of an excellent product. I will be back."
"I did need to contact the company due to an issue and this was resolved without any problems whatsoever. I will be happy to recommend Lamshop and I will use them again"
"Fantastically priced , I’ll be back for more in the future"
"Very fast service and great value for money. I will definitely use Lampshoponline again"
"Very impressed with the quick and efficient service. I placed an order on-line and my order was received within 2 days. Will recommend them."
"Bought these lights before when doing my bathroom as I had seen them installed during my daughter's house upgrade and was well impressed with them. Installing 9 in my kitchen this time but have not started yet, but I know that I am fitting a quality fitting that can be switched between 3 light settings and they have a range of 3 magnetic covers so you can chop & change at will. Great product & well worth the money."
"Good price, well wrapped, prompt delivery."
"Very good service order arrived on time"
"Bulbs delivered on time and are the correct ones"
"Delivered genuine goods speedily and cheaply."
"Great value . Came quite quickly and I’m really happy with my purchase"
"Simple to order and quick delivery brill"
"Correct lamp arrived in time stated. Great service."
"you get value for money very happy no more strip lights"
"Very fast and efficient delivery/service."
"Very quick delivery arrived within a couple of days of ordering"
"Order was delivered on time, easy to order on line. Thank you"
"Very happy with the service provided from start to end"
"Ordered a couple of lightbulbs. They were sensibly priced and turned up in a couple of days. Happy and will shop here again."
LampShopOnline is rated 4.55 based on 8,221 reviews