LampShopOnline Reviews

Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read LampShopOnline Reviews

help@lampshoponline.com

Carrwood ParkSelby RoadSwilllington Common, ,

Tell us how LampShopOnline made you happy
Negozio online facile da usare, merce arrivata in tempo
Muito útil e descobri que a peça que eu precisava porque a que eu tinha estava obsoleta, mas eles estocaram o que eu queria e eu o recebi alguns dias depois.
good quality, fast delivery, I will order again
Amazing product
After a mix up with postage due to using new courier finally received items ordered, Phoebe who was dealing with order went the extra mile to sort out mix up, will order again soon, top products too
quick and friendly communication, would definitely buy from them again
My 5ft led tube is really good, works ok so far, and had the led starter included. The £7 postage is because it comes via courier as it's a massive cardboard tube. Even with that, it's still cheaper than any on am**on.
LSO are very good value and had exactly what I needed in stock. I would have given 5 stars but I didn't receive an email confirmation despite emailing to tell them. I wasn't entirely sure that my order was being processed and was concerned that the money left my bank account very promptly. My order did arrive, well packaged and correct :)
Excellent communications, items arrived on time and good pricing
First time I have used lampsonline and I will definitely be buying from them again,excellent service from the customer service to delivery top quality
Easy to order. Delivery arrived and no issues.
Easy to use webshop, goods arrived on time.
Ordered 3 packs of batteries which were not adequately packaged. Arrived, with an envelope full of mixed batteries, some dented. Got an apology but no intent to replace the order. Won’t use again.
Good Morning, We're very sorry to hear you have had issues with the order. We are more than happy to replace any damaged items if you can send images of this to help@lampshoponline.com Kind regards, Customer Services
After my outside sensor light failed to go out three months after purchase.I rang customer service and was dealt with efficiently and without fuss. I received a replacement light with free delivery the very next day! Fantastic service and will certainly deal with LampShopOnline next electrical purchase that I need.
This is my fourth order from lamp shop online and i will use them again in future.
Great price for replacement Sylvania tube bulbs. Unfortunately the next day delivery which I paid for did not happen and the item arrived the day after. I am assuming this was down to Royal Mail but for the charge it would be better to ensure guaranteed next day delivery.
Excellent and Promo service. I will remain a loyal customer.
Very prompt service and delivery but packaging was a bit battered when it arrived
Good prompt service