LampShopOnline Reviews

Carrwood Park
Selby Road
Swilllington Common

Verified Buyer

Ordered some fluorescent tubes online and was advised 3 to 6 days for delivery. After a week I rang and was told delivery would be next week. Next week came and went, I rang again and was advised delivery would be next week. Rang again and was advised someone would call me back...they didn't. Called a fourth time and requested a refund which they paid promptly. Just poor communication....not difficult to resolve!
Hi Michael, Apologies for the delays regarding your order. It appears to be an unfortunate period with our stocks on the items your ordered. The tubes were delayed massively to us so we kept passing on ETA's. The coversafe tube you ordered we had a shortage in supply of the material used to sleeve them. All these factors delayed the order. I understand communication could have been better, however we were struggling to keep all informed with the same delays. We are back to being fully stocked now so this shouldn't happen again. Kind regards
Verified Buyer

Placed a order on 3rd of February. Waited two weeks too call up and ask when the fluresecent light would be delivered. Got told they do not delivery the one I ordered and another one would be sent out straight away. Been another week and half and still nothing has arrived.
Hi Kevin, very sorry to hear the order hasn't been received. I shall sort it personally and find out whats happened. I can see that the Osram tube you initially ordered is now obsolete so i will make sure it is disabled from purchase to prevent this happening again. I'll Make sure we send an alternative immediately if this has not been done already. Kind regards Rob
Verified Buyer

Great prices and wonderful service! Polite and efficient. Very happy and would definitely recommend and will use again.

I 've received my order
I ordered 12 lights and received only 11
I have already sent a mail but no answer
you are not serious.....
I have already received my order more than a month after many recovery
The only quick thing that was done and to make you pay for an order which in the end is incomplete
Maybe you will not give away to this mail
If so I will see what to do next
Best regard
my order number :1000017717
Good afternoon Jimmy,

We have checked our stocks against the orders and it all matches up. The system says we have picked 12, checked 12 and shipped 12. These are boxed in 10's, so you should have two lamps separate and a box of 10? Apologies for the long delay. We are finding parcels to France are taking a long time to get there via La Poste. Email me personally if you need me to look into this further rob@lampshoponline.com kind regards.
Sean W Radtke
Verified Buyer

Having placed the order on 3rd February, heard nothing till 9th February, when someone phoned me. I said I hadn't received the item so they checked and said it had been dispatched the day before, so I would get it the following day. Still hadn't arrived on 16th, so I emailed Lamps Online, and I am still awaiting a response!

22/02/17 UPDATE! I was contacted by Rob at LampShopOnline who apologised and sent out a replacement item for next day delivery. The item works as expected, and I am glad someone followed up on my review. It is just a pity it took a bad review for a reply. Anyway, I have upgraded my rating from 2 star to 4 star.
Hi Sean, Seems like this has been lost in transit as we have on our records the parcel has left us as advised. We have recently stopped using Uk Mail (who it was shipped with) due to this happening quite often on other orders. Not passing the blame by all means but they haven't done us any favours the past few months. I'll get another sent out to you with Royal Mail 1st class or possibly UPS. Apologies for this. Kind regards Rob
Muhammed Khan
Verified Buyer

prompt delivery. reasonably priced lamps.
Verified Buyer

The speed in which they informed me that the item ordered was obsolete.

Ordered 9th Jan, had to chase twice for delivery which arrived on 15/2 finally
Hi Mel, thanks for taking the time to write a review and bring this to my attention. Unfortunately you ordered during a period where we experienced problems with a new system upgrade. It backlogged everything and its taken time to get everything sorted and shipped. Glad your order was finally delivered. Kind regards
Verified Buyer

Didn't receive the items and emails went unanswered
Hi Tony, apologies for the delay. Its become apparent that two of the items became suddenly obsolete from a lot of suppliers on your order. This delayed the order we understand unexpectedly. The items are now delisted from the site to prevent the problem with future customers. Emails are replied to as quickly as possible, but it can take longer in some busier periods. The order has been refunded in full back to your paypal account. Kind regards.
P E Jarvis

Prompt good service
Verified Reviewer

Product good. Delivery and service poor, several delivery promises made by customer services were not met. This was in spite of product listed as in stock on website.
Hi Terence, very sorry there were delays. Glad you received the items eventually and the products are deemed to be of good quality by yourself. Kind regards
Carol D Hughes
Verified Buyer

Very well packed a very good value for the money
Verified Buyer

Thought I would need a whole new light but instead quickly identified a replacement part and bought some unusual bulbs while I was at it. All very quick and easy and bathroom light with D fluorescent tube is now working perfectly 😊
David Gough
Verified Buyer

It is important that things do NOT go wrong, but what is more important is that if and when they do the matter is dealt with swiftly. Without going into detail I had a problem with this order. However, having sent a message to 'Lamp shop on line' I had a telephone call from them in less than 30 minutes. The gentleman on the phone had investigated my complaint and explained what the problem was and gave a number of options we could follow, after a brief discussion we decided which route to take and I was promised delivery today (Monday 13th.). This gentleman was as good as his word and my order arrived late morning today. Thank you.

Top marks and five stars to 'Lamp shop on line' for there efforts in sorting things out. Thank you very much indeed.
Hi David,

Glad i could sort it all out for you.

Kind regards Rob
Mark Beland
Verified Buyer

They dealt with poor shipping (broken goods, non-delivery) in an exemplary manner
Verified Buyer

Got some light back in our kitchen, thank you.

From order to delivery was quicker then my expectation, will use again...
Mark Blackburn
Verified Reviewer

Rubbish service, missing bulbs and no apology. Received all the bulbs eventually but more customer service
Verified Buyer

Safe delivery of items, very well packed -- and the bathroom light works again!
David Evans
Verified Buyer

Easy to find product I wanted confirmation of order have all the info I needed. Excellent service will recommend you to friends

prompt service and delivery