LampShopOnline Reviews

Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read LampShopOnline Reviews

help@lampshoponline.com

Carrwood ParkSelby RoadSwilllington Common, ,

Tell us how LampShopOnline made you happy
Very quick delivery would recommend easy to use well pleased with my items thanks chris
Quick delivery good price will use again if needing to thank chris
Highly recommended business
Even though got an little issue with the delivery they were efficient and sorted it out.
Pleasure to buy from you. Will do again soon. Thank you!
My order along with an invoice containing my personal information was sent to the wrong customer.

I received someone else’s order also with their info.

Contacted lampshop shortly after delivery and told items would be replaced. Lost patience waiting for items and asked them to cancel order. Still not received a refund weeks later.
I’m still waiting for my items ordered on November 10!! And they do not show any responsibility!
Exactly as advertised, easy to fit. Really pleased.
Prompt delivery.
great prices and speedy delivery
Phone with a question re cooker hood lamp. Was listened to and guided to the correct product on line, but then was asked if I wished to order over the phone to avoid any further hassle.
Goods arrived quickly and safely and work. Who could ask for more? Excellent service, recommend this company without hesitation.
Very efficient service. Bought a circular fluorescent light. Arrived promptly and exactly what we needed.Highly recommend
Had problem in finding suppliers of T6 fluorescent cool white tubes on phoning Lamp I found that they had some in stock After talking to a very helpful salesman he said my small order of 4 tubes was no problem and arranged post and packing . It’s nice to see you deal with all customers equally
Well impressed, first time we have purchased products from this company, Quick delivery, products outstanding quality . Will use again in future B G Staffordshire.
good supplier and supplies at a good price. delivered on time and basically cannot fault
I purchased a twin led strip light to go over my pool table. Online chat was very helpful when ordering and even more so when it came installing. It arrived very well wrapped. The led tubes were delivered very very well packaged by a different currier same day and on time. I would like to thank the lampshop for my nice bright light and the after sale support. many thanks.
Will buy again. Excellent communication & prompt delivery!
TRUSTED TRADER! Excellent communication & prompt delivery.
Fantastic service, excellent competitive prices. Easy to use website. Can not recommend enough. Thank you.
Great price to supply 5ft LED Energiser Tubes to convert our garage lighting from standard fluorescent, quick delivery and advice on wiring to remove Electronic Ballast from circuit.
They also came well packed.
Result is much brighter energy efficient garage lighting well worth the additional cost to convert.
I ordered led lamps to replace old fluorescent tubes in my garage. They were delivered promptly and came very well wrapped. I worked slowly and as I was replacing like for like it was a straight forward job. The new lamps made the old tubes look like 20w bulbs. Brilliant bright white light.
Well done Lampshop, I will be back for future projects. Ian.
Quick delivery. Good descriptions on website.
LampShopOnline is rated 4.59 based on 10,886 reviews