LampShopOnline Reviews

Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read LampShopOnline Reviews

help@lampshoponline.com

Carrwood ParkSelby RoadSwilllington Common, ,

Tell us how LampShopOnline made you happy
Excellent service
Excellent service, competitive price,Next day delivery .
I am delighted. I cannot recommend this company highly enough. They dealt with my order speedily and efficiently and they will be my first choice in the future!
My delivery did not arrive. No one rang to say anything was wrong. What is the point of leaving my contact details. Not happy.
I’m extremely thankful that I found this company. The goods are exactly what I wanted, at a very good price. Delivered within a couple of days. Packaged very well. Will use again in the future.
Goods arrived on time and in very well protected packaging very pleased with the service
My only problem with lampshoponline is the courier service used, ie FedEx, the products are fine but the delivery is extremely poor, 1st shipment lost, 2nd for pre noon finally delivered at 3.20pm. To rub salt in the wound, FedEx had the audacity to send an email saying my parcel was delivered at 11.42am liars... liars...liars. Will not use lampshop again as long as they use FedEx as a courier.
Delivered within a couple of days after ordering,exactly what was needed
awesome thank you
A good price for my bulbs and speedy delivery excellent
it was easy to locate the product that i needed. it was promptly despatched and received in full working order. the glass product that i ordered was fully wrapped with a protective bubble wrap to prevent any breakages. i would gladly use the service again.
Easy to order and quick safe delivery. I’m very happy with this product and online shop.
Efficient service delivering a good product.
Always excellent and prompt service.
Delivery was fast, the bulbs were packed really well and at a great price, I’ll definitely buy from lampshop again.
First class service recommended.
Great Service
Superb customer service. Excellent advice and prompt delivery of goods.
Many thanks 😊
Unfortunately I hadn’t had a good experience. Incorrect order sent out. Promised correct order to be sent out and haven’t received it. I also paid for next day delivery. Disappointed customer currently.
Good value