LampShopOnline Reviews

Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

sales@lampshoponline.com

Carrwood ParkSelby RoadSwilllington Common

Verified Buyer

Won't be buying again. Full online payment then into 3rd working day before advised part of order could not be filled. Responded right away, but still waiting for goods and/or refund a week after order.
Moojan Momen
Verified Buyer

They wrote immediately to say the item was not is stock but would be in 1-2 days. 10 days passed and nothing arrived and no explanation from them. So I had to write to them. They said their wholesaler did not have it in stock either, but they were now expecting it after the weekend. I had to write to them and suggest that given the delay, they should sent it by express delivery. They agreed and said it would arrive the next day. It did not. It arrived the day after. The product was fine however
Verified Buyer

Good range of products at competitive prices
Verified Buyer

Good quality lamp, highly competitive price and very fast dispatch.
Sylvia E Gray
Verified Buyer

Lord I have seen the Light!. Your light arrived on time and was well packed and was very good value for money. I will be happy to purchase from you again.
Verified Buyer

Great prices, quick delivery, hazzle free
Verified Buyer

Excellent customer service. First bulb perished in transit and a replacement was issued, without any fuss, in stronger packing.
Mary T Gaisford

Such prompt service Fantastic
Verified Buyer

Excellent prices, fast delivery, well packaged.
Steen Wallis
Verified Buyer

Rapid dispatch and receipt of my ordered items.
Brenda Whenman
Verified Buyer

I am really pleased with my purchase which arrived a couple of days after ordering I would certainly recommend you to my family and friends
Verified Buyer

Excellent price, good service and very well packed. Thank you.
Roger Dando
Verified Buyer

very cheap very quick delivery - what a deal !
Dale Atkinson

Quality fast service
Verified Buyer

Very prompt and sufficient service. The item I ordered was quoted by Sylvania as 18" but it is only 17.25". I was not sure if it would fit. However it did but I believe it would be better if the correct dimensions were given. Lamp Shop Online were excellent in all they did.
David H Adams
Verified Buyer

It's probably my fault as I bought cheap and got nasty
All of the three tubes had fittings that disintegrated as I tried to insert them - at least one seemed to be faulty on arrival
I've since bought a more expensive tube elsewhere and fitted it successfully
This is not for publication
Since establishing negligence on your part would be difficult I decided to put it down to experience and remember that you usually get what you pay for.
David H. Rudd
Verified Buyer

I thought I'd have to discard my fluorescent light fitting as the tube is now no longer being made. However LampShopOnline still had some of these tubes, and delivered within a day. Excellent service!
Verified Buyer

Outstanding after sales service.
Verified Buyer

Great product fast delivery, very good price
Verified Buyer

Great choice, great price, great service. Will 100% use again.
LampShopOnline is rated 4.46 based on 5,536 reviews