LampShopOnline Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend LampShopOnline

Tell us how LampShopOnline made you happy

customer service
Phil J Moore
"Great service, really happy with my new lights will be ordering more!"
Jetmir Zeneli
"top seller, fast delivery! recommend"
"I’m amazed at how quickly I received the bulbs. Fantastic price, obsolete bulbs, I didn’t want to spend a fortune as I’m changing my lights soon but needed a good look in the meantime. I’ll be sure to bookmark this firm!"
"Brilliant service and fantastic prices. LED panels and kit arrived within a couple of days. Quality products and fitted easily transforming the once dull garage."
"When I phoned the staff were very helpful and patient with me and though I had limited information regarding the watts for the flurorescent kitchen strip lights that I needed, their knowledge and support enabled me to pick lights that have fitted very well and they arrived well packaged and very quickly."
"Could not find these lights in any shop. Got these from here and we bought four. Very happy with our purchase. Will def buy from here again."
"Placed an order on Wednesday and recieved it Friday. (We are in NE Scotland!) The parcel was very well packaged. Lights appear to be excellent quality, but not yet fitted. I have every reason to believe that all will be just fine. This is my second order from LampShopOnline and I would most definitely make a future purchase."
"Excerlant service"
"Good fast delivery and good price thanks"
"Fantástico price and great service will definitely use again"
"Very good prices and extremely good customer service, I did have an issue with my purchase but the problem was sorted straight away. First class"
"Excellent service with prompt delivery and very well packed , did have a small problem with my order on contacting customer services received what i needed the very next morning , not many companies you can say that about these day well done to them brilliant service ------"
"Delivery first class goods arrived on time I have had fittings etc from the company before with no problems"
"Amazing delivery Amazing Price Amazing Products"
"Very fast service,very good product, very good price thanks Dave"
"Great value LED bulbs, incredibly well packaged and secured with lots of bubble wrap. Easy to order online. Very pleased with the purchase and delivery (despite 2nd class post being a day late, the items were not urgent and I was not concerned about the delay)."
"Excellent help from the sales advisor on the telephone. Purchase arrived the next day."
"The price was good and the service excellent"
"Excellent prompt service. Thanks."
"Great customer service. I will definitely shop from them again!"
"Great wall lights - easy to attach and look really modern"
"Amazing price, great customer service & fast delivery! I recommend for anything lamp or bulb related."
"Excellent customer service and follow up when needed after purchase. Very happy with the lights received and the customer aftercare."
LampShopOnline is rated 4.57 based on 8,974 reviews