LampShopOnline Insights

LampShopOnline have a Customer Happiness Grade of B. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their returns process and refunds.

B

Are you a business owner? Click Here

Price - Excellent

99.39%
Industry Average
" Very competitive prices, wide range of products and quick delivery. The only negative was the bubble-wrap used to protect the bulbs I ordered was left loose around the bulbs so did not really protect them during delivery "
- Guest
" Very speedy delivery and great prices what more can you ask for . "
- Kevin johns
" 4 each 5'58w tubes col 835 received on the 15-10-20019 these tubes well wrapped no chance of these getting broken also tubes were also a great price good company to deal with kind regards a. drake "
- anthony drake
Write your review on LampShopOnline

Delivery - Fast

91.56%
- Guest
" LED T8 tube. On delivery the item was found to damaged in transit so I emailed the seller who promptly dispatched a replacement which arrived at 11am the next day. Item quality is very good and much cheaper than other sellers. "
- STUART POWER
" Perfect fit for the Job. Super quick delivery. Very well packaged. Delighted. Will definitely use again. "
- George Lamont
D

Returns Process - Average

50.00%
Industry Average
" So I requested a returns document by email which was ignored so I had to email sales and ask again. "
- Guest
" I have emailed to explain to customer service and ask about the returns policy but the response seems to be well you ordered the wrong bulb!!!! Really not happy with what has gone on being totally honest. "
- bradley R williams
" Search gave me bulbs that don't fit. Ordered 2 types and the ones that don't fit I have to pay return postage. Sort your search facility and returns out!!! "
E

Refunds - Difficult

41.38%
Industry Average
" I paid for next working day delivery. Because I had not received any confirmation of delivery, I contacted via online chat only to find that my order had not been correctly processed and therefore had not been passed on to the warehouse. I received a refund of the delivery charge but unfortunately when the florescent tube eventually arrived it was smashed in the middle "
- Guest
" I did get a refund in the end because they could not fulfill their agreement to supply the goods. "
- Tony Hill
" Paid for next day delivery 2 weeks later nothing has arrived. Asked for a refund still waiting. "
- Bob Wilde
96.48%
" Very good service "
- Anonymous
" Excellent prompt service. "
- Anonymous
" Very good service, ordered a lamp on Sunday, posted via FedEx on Monday.The only downside was that the FedEx tracker said it would be delivered on Tuesday before 1800hrs. However after waiting in all day it was not delivered until Wednesday morning, not Lampsonlines fault, there service was great. "