LampShopOnline Reviews

B-
Happiness Grade

LampShopOnline have a Customer Happiness Grade of B-. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their returns process and refunds.

A

Price - Excellent

99.09%
Good choice, good prices, quick delivery
- Anonymous
Great price and on time.
- Paul Costello
These bathroom lights were priced well and arrived quickly. Faultless service.
A

Delivery - Fast

91.71%
Good choice, good prices, quick delivery
- Anonymous
Delivery great and on time. Product excellent and very easy to install.
- Michael cockburn
excellant company to do business fast delivery and cheap
F

Returns Process - Difficult

33.33%
Industry Average
So I requested a returns document by email which was ignored so I had to email sales and ask again.
- Guest
I have emailed to explain to customer service and ask about the returns policy but the response seems to be well you ordered the wrong bulb!!!! Really not happy with what has gone on being totally honest.
- bradley R williams
Search gave me bulbs that don't fit. Ordered 2 types and the ones that don't fit I have to pay return postage. Sort your search facility and returns out!!!
D

Refunds - Average

50.00%
Industry Average
I cancelled this order(had to call 3 times for my refund)snd using another email address I got my 5%discount.
- Joe Colquhoun
I paid for next working day delivery. Because I had not received any confirmation of delivery, I contacted via online chat only to find that my order had not been correctly processed and therefore had not been passed on to the warehouse. I received a refund of the delivery charge but unfortunately when the florescent tube eventually arrived it was smashed in the middle
- Guest
I did get a refund in the end because they could not fulfill their agreement to supply the goods.
- Tony Hill
96.89%
Industry Average
Very impressed with your service, I will most certainly use your company again.
Excellent service
- Brian Barker
good customer service and goods arrived intact and on time
- ROBERT E MCVEIGH