LampShopOnline Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend LampShopOnline

Tell us how LampShopOnline made you happy

customer service
Phil J Moore
"Great service, really happy with my new lights will be ordering more!"
Jetmir Zeneli
"top seller, fast delivery! recommend"
"I’m amazed at how quickly I received the bulbs. Fantastic price, obsolete bulbs, I didn’t want to spend a fortune as I’m changing my lights soon but needed a good look in the meantime. I’ll be sure to bookmark this firm!"
"Great service."
"Excellent rapid delivery of a good product which I have bought several of before. On this occasion the packaging of the LED panels was poor and open along one end. Fortunately the power supplies were still in the parcel, together with the other parts."
"Delivered promptly well packaged and safe"
"good service so far the product is fine"
"Good service pr ompt delivery"
"speedy delivery and efficient service"
"Products are good,but had to wait 3 days extra for delivery because of U.P.S Stubitity,no ups delivery if you want product on time"
"Satisfactory"
"Arrived next day as describe k"
"Order was short of some items, rang up and they were sent out and received the very next day."
"My name was not on the address label. The deliver address is my office that we have 50+ staff!"
"I'm still awaiting for the delivery. Please let me know what is happening."
Hi there,

Thank you very much for ordering from us and leaving your review of our service.

This order was placed on the 09/09/19 at 19:12, and is out for delivery today, within the 1-4 days quoted when placing your order.

You should receive your parcel today, delivered by FedEx and I am very sorry that you feel that you have received one star service on this occasion.

Kind Regards
LampShopOnline
"Good service and lamps worked a treat."
"Good Service & Price"
"Very pleased with my purchase. I had been having difficulty obtaining these bulbs but Lamp Shop had them in stock."
"Product was defective on arrival. LampShopOnline customer service and sales team were great in providing a resolution. Would recommend."
"Good range. Good service."
"The service was exceptional, but there were a lot of lamps 'Out of Stock' on the site"
"Speedy response"
"Bught a light bulb for our oven to replace one bought from Homebase that had tripped our fuse box when it exploded. Much cheaper than Homebase and better quality. Oven works find now. Delivery was a bit slow but finally worth waiting for"
LampShopOnline is rated 4.57 based on 9,034 reviews