LampShopOnline Reviews

customer service
Read LampShopOnline Reviews

sales@lampshoponline.com

Carrwood ParkSelby RoadSwilllington Common

Tell us how LampShopOnline made you happy
The website would not work for me so I had to phone. The staff were knowledgeable and the items arrived in a timely fashion. Unfortunately the bulb fitting in the lamp turned out to be screw and not bayonet so the bulb I had brought to use was no good. I have ordered a new bulb and hope the lamp fitting was not damaged by the bayonet pins. The website offered no useful info on fittings. This was unfortunate and maybe needs updating. I should have been advised of this when we were discussing the order I believe.
Very quick
The product arrived in good time and was exactly what I wanted. However I didn't get an email to confirm that my order had been placed. I did phone and spoke to a very helpful woman who confirmed the order and told me the delivery date and time. The pins at one end of the tube were slightly damaged but it still works ok.
Not happy the VAT was included in the price until order was placed, still a good price and arrived very quickly.
Friendly and helpful staff on the end of the telephone. Items arrived within the specified date, well packed and protected.
very good service good prices only 1 thing cant get 3 foot led lights for some reason
Prompt delivery. No problems
good service and reasonable pricing.
Service excellent Just a concern about the lack of protection covers over the filament.
all good , easy fit , good light output , instant start. thank you.
Goods arrived promptly - installed - desk lamp working again!
Goods (light bulbs) arrived a little late, but good quality and reasonable prices, well packed. Good communication with seller.
Good service , delivered on date as promised.
I had a few problems with the Web site but that was probably my fault.However they seem a genuine firm and I would deal with them again.
My order arrived swiftly and undamaged. Thanks.
Pleased with service, checked boxes all looks okay, price competitive, prompt delivery - so yes would recommend.
All OK. Totally GOOD experience.
Please try to find an alternative to half a ton of plastic bubble wrap around one tube! Not just bad for the planet but incredibly difficult to open.
Great service and great prices
Ordered lamps and they were delivered 2 days later.
LampShopOnline is rated 4.58 based on 9,278 reviews