LampShopOnline Reviews

customer service
Read LampShopOnline Reviews

sales@lampshoponline.com

Carrwood ParkSelby RoadSwilllington Common

Tell us how LampShopOnline made you happy
What a waste of space. Had one email to say they'd received my order. Then nothing for a week. Contacted twice and told stuff wasn't in stock, couldn't dispatch what they did have, even though I said I don't care about the other bits. Buy from somewhere else and save yourself a load of hassle.
Still waiting or delivery - a week after ordering
Hello Mr Jones,

I am sorry it took a little longer than expected for you to receive your order.
I can see that your order left us just after the weekend as you placed your order Friday afternoon.
Your order was placed on the 25th and delivered on the 31st.
For any future orders we do have a few expedited services other than the standard Royal Mail service you selected,
I hope all is now in working order,

Kind regards, Ellie Britton.
I ordered 3 bulbs when I received and open them one was already broken and other two when I put them in the holder they both even don’t work for one minute.So very bad product just waste of my money and time as well
Hello Munawar,

I am sorry to hear that you have had a few issues with the lamps you have received.
I can try rectify the problems here, I will give you a call so we can discuss a few options.

Kind regards, Ellie Britton.
No order acknowledgement, No notification of despatch, No lamps and no response to request for update
Hi Chris,

Thank you for ordering from us and for reviewing our service.

I apologise that you have not received your confirmation email, sometimes these can end up in junk files.

I have just checked your order and it's currently with Royal Mail and should be delivered to you tomorrow between 9:55 and 12:55.

I hope this resolves your issue and I am sorry for the issues you have experienced.

Regards
Matt
Item broken. Customer service contacted.
Hello Mr Withers,

I am sorry to hear that your first order arrived broken.
I can see that my colleague Sarah sent a replacement out on the 28/10 for delivery on the 29/10.
I hope this rectified the initial issue.
Apologies again for the inconveniences caused here,

Kind regards, Ellie Britton.
I ordered a small fluorescent tube which arrived speedily. Unfortunately as this was loosely wrapped in 2 small sheets of bubble wrap and placed in a Jiffy envelope the item arrived broken. Surprise surprise !!. The envelope wasn't even marked "Fragile". Basically it didn't stand a chance arriving in one piece
Firstly, thank you for ordering from us and for sharing your honest feedback. I am sorry that you have had a negative experience and have shared your feedback. May I apologise your goods were received damaged on receipt, unfortunately, this can sometimes happen. I understand this has now been sorted today and my colleague has resent a replacement free of charge. Thank you very much for reviewing the service you have received, we appreciate all feedback both positive and negative to help us improve the service we offer to our customers.
Still waiting for delivery?
May I apologise you have been awaiting your delivery you placed with us on 15th October. Our 2nd class delivery service is 2-6 working days on orders placed before 3pm. I can confirm your goods have now been delivered on the 19th October. Please see Royal Mail link below.

Please advise if we can be of further assistance
make 1 order and then hounded with phone calls chasing for more business, this company needs to wake up to what asking for business is and what stalking for business is, stalking is several emails and phone calls in a couple of days!!!
Hi Steve,

Firstly, thank you for ordering from us and for sharing your honest feedback.

I am sorry that you have had a negative experience and have shared your feedback with our national sales manager who is making appropriate steps internally to ensure this doesn't happen customers don't feel the same way again in the future.

Regards
Matt
One week on, still no bulbs. Paid for next day service.
Firstly, thank you for ordering from us and for sharing your honest feedback. I am sorry that you have had a negative experience and have shared your feedback .Thank you very much for reviewing the service you have received, we appreciate all feedback both positive and negative to help us improve the service we offer to our customers. After checking your order it was unfortunately damaged in transit from our carrier Fed Ex before it reached yourself . Your selected shipping method was Royal Mail Tracked 1st Class £4.80 which nomally takes 1-3 working days . We have tried to call you to see how you would like to proceed and have left you a message and are more than happy to offer a full refund or re-send the goods and reimburse your shipping costs. Apologies again for any inconvenience caused andf hope this hasn't deterred you from using us again.
First of all how about asking for a review AFTER I have received the item(s) and secondly better still, wait till they have been fitted and tested!! All good to have a review but you need to get the sequencing right first
Life after placing a single order for 50 quid with LampShopOnline... I've had multiple emails, 3 missed calls and a voice message in the past 24 hours asking me to leave a review... Just go away and let me get on with my life, thank you. There's absolutely no need for this harassment.
Hi there,

Thank you for taking your time to leave a review,
I have found your details from your order number, I have put a note on your account asking for no more emails to be sent and no more phone calls to be made,
Apologies for the inconveniences caused y this,

Kind regards, Ellie Britton.
Can’t make comment item not arrived yet
I have a received wrong order I not happy at all
Good afternoon Mr Kiri,

I am sorry to hear that you have received the incorrect items.
I can see that you have spoken to my colleague Jamie, who has organised a replacement for delivery Monday.
I understand that this does not resolved the initial inconveniences caused, however we will try have this issue rectified as soon as possible.
Thank you for taking your time to leave a review.

Kind regards, Ellie Britton
Extremely quick delivery, very impressive. Neither lamp actually worked, with fragments of inner glass rolling around the inside of the bulb.
Good afternoon Lee,

Apologies for the damages on the venture lamps. Could you email sales@lampshoponline.com a picture of the damages and we'll send you 2 more out FOC.

Regards, LSO
Ordered 2 six foot tubes arrived promptly but damaged so refused delivery and telephoned company to explain no problem I was told we will send out another four phone calls later and still nothing have ordered elsewhere twice in the meantime with no problems will nor be using for mu business again unreliable and still missing my money and goods over two weeks from ordering
Good afternoon David,

Thank you for taking your time to leave a review and for bringing this issue to our attention.
I am sorry to hear that your order arrived broken, and the fact that your replacements took so long to arrive.
I can see there were a few issues with FedEx, apologies that you weren't kept up to date.
I can see on our system that the replacement arrived intact, I hope this issue has now been resolved.

Kind regards, Ellie Britton.
I was not happy with light ive ordered cool white but it come warm white its not bright
Hi Harun,

Thank you for your review and for purchasing from LampShopOnline.

The panels we have sent you have been tested in a photometric laboratory upon receipt and are 4000k - cool white. I think you may have wanted 6000k - daylight which give a much crisper, more bluey white.

We would be happy for you to return these to us if you would like to email sales@lampshoponline.com we will gladly get this resolved for you.

Kind Regards
Matt
Tubes turned up smashed as does happen occasionally but after two phone calls and a week still no replacement so service is terrible will use another company who hopefully will be more reliable
Good afternoon David,

Kind regards, Ellie Britton.
Both lamps were broken in the package what a waste of my money and time!
Good afternoon Mr Holmes,

I am sorry to hear that your order arrived damaged.
Thank you for leaving a review and making us aware of this issue.
I can see a replacement has not been sent, I can also see you have not received a refund as of yet.
I will process the refund now and the money should be back in your PayPal account in the next couple hours.
Once again, please accept my apologies for the inconveniences caused.

Kind regards, Ellie Britton.
I have not got the delivery yet .fedx tell me that you did not send the name of the lane or number where l live only the village .They have said it will be delivered on Monday if all goes to plan .
Hello Dennis,

Checking your order I can see that you have only provided us with your name, your town and the postcode. You haven't given us a house name/number or street.
I can see that the order has now been delivered.
Apologies for any inconveniences caused,

Kind regards, Ellie Britton.
Ordered Sunday, paid for next day delivery, never arrived till Wednesday,
Hello Michael,

I am sorry that this parcel was not delivered on time.
Due to the time of which your order was placed, your order should have been with you on Tuesday as this is a next working day delivery.
I can see FedEx didnt attempt delivery on Tuesday, I will speak to our account manager at FedEx and find out why.
I have refunded the £8.99 delivery fee back to your PayPal account.
Apologies again for the inconveniences caused here.

LampShopOnline is rated 4.58 based on 9,206 reviews