LampShopOnline Reviews

Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read LampShopOnline Reviews

help@lampshoponline.com

Carrwood ParkSelby RoadSwilllington Common, ,

Tell us how LampShopOnline made you happy
Two 6 foot fluorescent light bulb orders

One rattles and has bits in it that go from one end of the tube to the other

The other does not work properly and requires us to push the starter switch every time

So its left on permanently !
still not recieved goods
Hi Margaret,

Thank you for taking your time to leave a review, I can see that your order was placed on the 11th and the goods were shipped on the 14th. FedEx did try to deliver the parcel on the 15th, but you weren't available. I have tried to call you, but couldn't get through. I have sent you an email from help@lampshoponline.com. Please can you reply and we can arrange a replacement or a refund.

Kind regards, Ellie
Places ordered on 23-24 August, hasn’t arrived to date. Difficult to get hold off...... disappointed
Hello, Thank you for taking your time to leave a review. I can see that your order was placed on the 24th of August, and the tracking number shows that this was delivered on the 27th of August. You should have received the order by now, but if you haven't please can you reply to my email sent from help@lampshoponline.com, and I can take a look into this with Royal Mail. Kind regards, Ellie
Was ordered my lamps on 4/06/2020 and then never arrived. Worst customer service ever. No reply on numerous emails.
Shame on you.
Hello,

Thank you for taking your time to leave a review.
I have checked our system and there is no order under your name or email address. I can also see that this review is not verified as there is no order number in relation. Please can you reply to the email I have sent from help@lampshoponline.com. We can then try get this resolved.

Very poor customer service. The order arrived 4 days late inspite of paying for next day delivery which according to lampshop should be have been delivered next day before 3 pm. I had to keep chasing the order.

Very annoyed at such poor service and management. Wouldn’t recommend this place.

I am yet to receive any acknowledgment or communication from lampshop about the complaint.
Hello, Mr Lakdawala.
Thank you for taking your time to leave a review.
First of all I would like to apologies for the inconveniences caused here.
As explained on the phone an order processing occurred in our warehouse, which resulted in your order not been shipped.
Stages have been put into place to ensure that this does not happen again. I understand this does not fix the issues you have faced and I completely understand your frustrations.
The order was upgraded to a pre-12 delivery and the £8.99 delivery fee has been refunded, unfortunately this was the fastest delivery service we could use.
Your complaint has been forwarded to the senior management team.
Once again, please accept my sincerest apologies for the problems you have faced on our behalf.
Kindest regards, Ellie Britton.
Very Bad customer service.
No order confirmation.
Lamps delivered broken
Nobody answered the phone
Hello Alex, Thank you for taking your time to leave a review. I am sorry you couldn't get through on the phone but I can see that you have sent an email which was replied to within 10 minutes of us receiving it. A replacement will be leaving today. Thanks again, Ellie Britton.
Very Bad customer service.
No order confirmation.
Lamps delivered broken
Nobody answered the phone
Packaged delivered to wrong address and wrong person. FedeX refuse to help and insist it was delivered to correct location. I'm left with no money/no order. Help?
Hello Caryn, thank you for taking your time to leave a review. I apologise for the issues caused by the courier. I can see that you have received a replacement after your first order went missing. I hope all is now as it should be. Please let me know if I can be of further assistance. Regard, Ellie Britton.
Make an order, it do not show in my account, not confirmed email, website is a nightmare
Hello Alex, I am sorry to hear you have not received your confirmation email, sometimes the email goes through to the spam/junk folder. I have just resent a copy of your receipt form a different system. In regard to the order not been in your account , this is because you checked out as a guest. You do need to log in for the order and account to sync. Apologies for the inconveniences caused here. Kind regards, Ellie Britton.
The florescent tube was delivered broken.

Even more annoying is that I sent email to Jamie to inform yourselves but no reply to date.

I had to buy another tube from Screwfix.
Hi Luke, Thank you for taking your time to leave a review. Apologies for the delay in my reply. Jamie no longer works for the company, your email should have been forwarded to the sales@ email for someone else to pick up. I am sorry that this is not the case, I have processed the refund for you now, the money has been returned back to the PayPal account you used to pay. Please let me know if I can be of further assistance. Thank you , Ellie Britton.
The process of ordering was good but I ordered a strip light for £11, it was smashed in the middle on arrival, have the pictures to prove it! I just have not got around to sorting as too busy but seen review and actually very frustrated.
Hello Nicola, thank you for taking your time to leave a review, apologies for the delay in my response. We are currently running with reduced staff, I am sorry that you could not get through via our phone line. I have refunded you in full for this transaction. Please allow 3-5 working days for the funds to show back in your account. Thank you, Ellie Britton.
I placed my order on the 28th May on line chat said 2 to 3 days to arrive, after 5 days called the company who had not answered emails or calls, I was then told they were not due to start manufacturing this item Until the9th of June. No explanation could be given as to why this detail was not shared with me at my point of order. Item arrived today 12th June no instructions, not as described. Phoned for advice on how to install it was told “I don’t know I am just a salesman”. They did offer a reimbursement before close of business today and surprise surprise this did not happen.
Hi Vic, thank you for taking your time to leave a review, apologies for the delay in my response. I can see you have spoken to my colleague Jamie on the 18th of June and you confirmed the refund was received and everything had been rectified, you also mentioned you would revise your negative review as Jamie was very helpful. I have sent you a revise request. Please let me know if I can be of further assistance,
Thank you, Ellie Britton.
Both bulbs were broken on arrival two days running. I tried to call the company to let them know but i got no response 😕
Hello Madeleine, thank you for taking your time to leave a review, I am sorry for the delay in my response. We are currently running with reduced staff, apologies that you could not get through via our phone line. I have refunded you in full for this transaction. Please allow 3-5 working days for the funds to show back in your account.
Thank you, Ellie Britton.
I tried to cancel my order after I realised that they had added aprox £30 as a handling fee. All I ordered was 10 small 12v bulbs. They ignored e-mails and I could not get through on the phone.
Hello, Thank you for taking your time to leave a review, I am sorry for the delay in my response. We are currently working with reduced staff and have been since the end of March, sorry to hear you struggled to get in touch via our phone lines, but by the time we received your email the order had already been shipped. The delivery fee is clearly stated in the basket on the website, and throughout the checkout process. Apologies that this was missed on this occasion, I will bring this to the attention of our web designers.
Thank you, Ellie Britton.
Non ho ricevuto la merce pagata.....Reclamo risulta che il corriere la consegnata
Ciao Gruppo, Grazie per aver dedicato del tempo per lasciare una recensione, mi dispiace per il ritardo nella mia risposta. Il tuo pacco viene mostrato come consegnato e firmato per, abbiamo anche la porta d'ingresso della casa in cui è stato consegnato il pacco. L'ho inviato tramite e-mail per te. Per favore, puoi ricontrollare questa posizione, così come la firma, e possiamo provare a risolvere il problema per te. Grazie, Ellie Britton.
The Rough Service ( RS )40w E27 lamp you sold me was not a RS, it was just a 40w E27..
Hello Peter, Thank you for taking your time to leave a review, I am sorry for the delay in my response. I have checked your order and the 40w GLS E27 Clear lamp you have ordered is Rough Service. The Eveready S7008 you have received is designed to be resistant to vibration and other external stresses that can damage the filament of a regular lamp, causing failure. You should not have any issue with the lamp we have sent. Thank you, Ellie Britton.
I received the neon damaged ! And no one answer to the phone .
Hello Alexandra , Thank you for taking your time to leave a review, I am sorry for the delay in my response. We are currently running with reduced staff, apologies that you could not get through via our phone line. I have refunded you the cost of the damaged item and the shipping fee paid. Please allow 3-5 working days for the funds to show back in your account. Thank you, Ellie Britton.
The product came in a broken state, it was not usable
Good afternoon Zahid,
Thank you for taking your time to leave a review.
I am sorry to hear that you have received a damaged lamp, I cannot see a replacement on our system, I also cannot see that a refund has been processed. I have sent you an email asking if you would like me to send a replacement or process a full refund. When you get a minute, if you could reply I will action either option.
Thanks again, Ellie Britton.
I ordered a GU10 green LED and today received 2off A1/216 24v 150w G6.35 FCS projector lamps. Where is my GU10 LED lamp.
Hi Allister,
Thank you for taking your time to leave a review. We did correspond over email regarding this issue and established you had received someone else's order.
As promised the items you had ordered we sent out as soon as you made me aware of this issue.
I can see that you have received your 2nd delivery, I hope all is now resolved.
Thanks again Ellie Britton.
Still awaiting delivery and no response to my e-mail
Good afternoon Peter,

I am sorry that you did not receive my reply to your email. I did respond on the 30th at 09:14.
I am unsure as to why FedEx did not deliver your parcel when expected, especially as this was sent on a next working day delivery. I will speak to our account manager and have a look into this further.
The £8.99 shipping fee was refunded in full on the 30th, so the money should be back in your account now.

Apologies once again for the inconvenience caused, Ellie Britton.
LampShopOnline is rated 4.59 based on 10,598 reviews