LampShopOnline Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend LampShopOnline

Tell us how LampShopOnline made you happy

customer service
Phil J Moore
"Great service, really happy with my new lights will be ordering more!"
Jetmir Zeneli
"top seller, fast delivery! recommend"
"I’m amazed at how quickly I received the bulbs. Fantastic price, obsolete bulbs, I didn’t want to spend a fortune as I’m changing my lights soon but needed a good look in the meantime. I’ll be sure to bookmark this firm!"
"Placed an order, one of the items was not in stock. The entire order was held up for 3 weeks without any communication on why it had not been despatched. After me chasing twice the in stock items were despatched The electronic invoices for recent transactions are not available on the website and I have to send e mails to chase."
"The bulbs arrived safely although with minimum packaging. The boxes they were in were a bit battered but as far as I can see the bulbs have come through intact."
"Fast delivery just a shame the bulb blew immediately after I replaced it"
"order no 100185262 did not receive e mail confirmation - had to chase it. order placed sunday 16/06/19, still not received thursday 20/6/19."
Hi Anthony, Thank you for your review and for ordering from LampShopOnline. I am really sorry that you didn't receive your confirmation email and will investigate why this is the case. I have just checked your order and can see it left us on Tuesday via the 2nd class royal mail delivery that you selected and should actually be delivered to you today. If you need any further help, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will do our very best to help you. Thanks again for ordering from us. Matt
"I bought a light bulb !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"the web site did not prove easy to use when it came to ordering. The lady on the phone was excellent."
"Good products and delivery service. However, always have to phone and request VAT invoices."
"Disappointed that I didn't receive an order acknowledgement or notice of dispatch. Also email that I sent, to query this, didn't get replied to. As for the lamps these are for my 'reserve stock' but I am sure they will be fine when brought in to use."
"This is the second time I have used your company due to your staff being very helpful and I trust them to give me the lighting that I have required. However the one big draw back in that both times I have placed an order with you, I have received the wrong bulbs and each time you have kindly corrected the order but always at a loss to you."
"The product is fine, the only problem I have that is was left with a neighbour but did not leave us the information to that effect"
"Reasonable Priced and Quick Delivery for all your needs in the lighting world"
"What's the point of asking for a review before the goods have arrived?"
"The prices are very good alas the website online account is poor. When the items are described as "in stock" they very rarely are, nobody gets in touch with you until after a week maybe unless you email direct to sales to ask where the items are. If thje prices were not as good i would not use lampshop."
"The items arrived as described. However that being said. I had no email confirming shipping and i had to call the company to find out the eta. Customer service needs improvement!."
"I was promised an email telling me when my order was despatched and a link to track my order. Today is 22nd and I have yet to here if it has been sent."
"Somewhat premature. Not received the goods yet!"
"when ordered you were unable to fulfil until 25th, I cancelled and ordered from another supplier. two days later your order was delivered!!! next day order from other firm. I now have 6 bulbs...… hopefully I will not be needing bulbs for a very very long time."
"The LampShopOnline initially shipped the wrong item to me. However when I alerted them to the problem they were very keen to sort it out and were very good about organising a replacement item. Although this was an unfortunate start (this was my first order with them), the way that the endeavoured to help would mean that I would not be put off using them again. However at this stage my rating for them is neutral as I dont know if I would encounter similar problems if I used there services again (hopefully not!)."
"item as described and received on time"
"Placed an order - never received a confirmation of order email and have no idea if goods have been despatched or will arrive"
LampShopOnline is rated 4.57 based on 9,034 reviews