LampShopOnline Reviews

customer service
Read LampShopOnline Reviews

sales@lampshoponline.com

Carrwood ParkSelby RoadSwilllington Common

Tell us how LampShopOnline made you happy
Delivery not quite as fast as I hoped having paid for first class delivery but satisfied with the product.
Posted 1 hour ago
Only gave an acceptable, because I needed materials asap , so I emailed asking for that, she replied saying the materials would be dispatched for me to receive the following day or next, I thought great. Needless to say the materials did not arrive, so I had to cancel my customer, I rung lamp on line & she said the materials would be dispatched , but was not "guaranteed". I was I to know that. Did get materials 2 days after that. Amazed!
The lamps were well priced for a major brand . Unfortunately my order got lost in their system and I had to chase for delivery . If I hadn't I think it would not have ever arrived . However, as soon as I contacted them they apologised and the goods were delivered at 8.30 the following morning so a good ending
The item ordered was exactly as described and arrived very well packaged. The one thing that let this company down was their courier FedEx. I paid over £4.00 for delivery from Leeds to Doncaster on a Thursday and checked when delivery would be on Friday before 6 pm. The item arrived mid-morning the following Tuesday. I do hope the company read this as their reputation may be suffering through an outside contractor.
Placed an order, one of the items was not in stock. The entire order was held up for 3 weeks without any communication on why it had not been despatched. After me chasing twice the in stock items were despatched The electronic invoices for recent transactions are not available on the website and I have to send e mails to chase.
The bulbs arrived safely although with minimum packaging. The boxes they were in were a bit battered but as far as I can see the bulbs have come through intact.
Fast delivery just a shame the bulb blew immediately after I replaced it
order no 100185262 did not receive e mail confirmation - had to chase it. order placed sunday 16/06/19, still not received thursday 20/6/19.
Hi Anthony, Thank you for your review and for ordering from LampShopOnline. I am really sorry that you didn't receive your confirmation email and will investigate why this is the case. I have just checked your order and can see it left us on Tuesday via the 2nd class royal mail delivery that you selected and should actually be delivered to you today. If you need any further help, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will do our very best to help you. Thanks again for ordering from us. Matt
I bought a light bulb !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the web site did not prove easy to use when it came to ordering. The lady on the phone was excellent.
Good products and delivery service. However, always have to phone and request VAT invoices.
Disappointed that I didn't receive an order acknowledgement or notice of dispatch. Also email that I sent, to query this, didn't get replied to. As for the lamps these are for my 'reserve stock' but I am sure they will be fine when brought in to use.
This is the second time I have used your company due to your staff being very helpful and I trust them to give me the lighting that I have required. However the one big draw back in that both times I have placed an order with you, I have received the wrong bulbs and each time you have kindly corrected the order but always at a loss to you.
The product is fine, the only problem I have that is was left with a neighbour but did not leave us the information to that effect
Reasonable Priced and Quick Delivery for all your needs in the lighting world
What's the point of asking for a review before the goods have arrived?
The prices are very good alas the website online account is poor. When the items are described as "in stock" they very rarely are, nobody gets in touch with you until after a week maybe unless you email direct to sales to ask where the items are. If thje prices were not as good i would not use lampshop.
The items arrived as described. However that being said. I had no email confirming shipping and i had to call the company to find out the eta. Customer service needs improvement!.
I was promised an email telling me when my order was despatched and a link to track my order. Today is 22nd and I have yet to here if it has been sent.
Somewhat premature. Not received the goods yet!
LampShopOnline is rated 4.58 based on 9,278 reviews