LampShopOnline Reviews

Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read LampShopOnline Reviews

help@lampshoponline.com

Carrwood ParkSelby RoadSwilllington Common, ,

Tell us how LampShopOnline made you happy
The light itself is of good quality and it was delivered reasonably quickly.
The problem was the lack of communication from the company. There was a problem with checking out when buying and I wasn’t sure if the transaction had gone through. I waited for the confirmation email, but, it never arrived. I contacted customer services who apologised and said they would re-send confirmation. That didn’t arrive either. The first and only communication that I received from the company was to review the transaction.
I didn’t even receive a notification of the item being sent. I am sorry but this was very poor customer service from the company.
By the way, because I didn’t know that the item was due to be delivered, I was not at home when the delivery was attempted. I had a 4 mile round trip to collect the item from the designated post office! I would think twice about using this company again.
Sorry to say one of the bulbs was broken you need better packing.!
Wrong lamps were ordered - procedure to return was straight forward enough.
Of course you have to pay for returning the item - fair enough.
However Lampshop did not refund my original postal charge,the lamps arrived in a flimsy cello bag - very surprised bulbs survived the post.
I run a business and if a customer returns an item - we refund their original postal cost - it is a matter of good customer relations - which sadly was lacking with the Lampshop
I first bought 2 600x600mmx10mm LED panels and ceiling frames, all good. Then I bought another 3 and the panels were a lot thicker and wouldn't fit into the frames, contacted customer service and they sent the correct frames. I needed one more, it came with a broken cover sheet, contacted customer services and they sent another. This one has the metal back dented, it works but you can see the LEDs through the cover sheet. So good prices and customer service but really bad packing. I'll be asking for yet another replacement on Monday.
One of the pins on one of the five foot tubes was damaged, did not inforn you as I orded two and only needed one, would not have bothered to respond as the cost was under £4
EASY ORDERING AND DELIVERY BUT WASN'T TOO IMPRESSED TO RECEIVE TUBES FROM A CHINESE BRAND, RATHER THAN PHILLIPS, OSRAM OR GE AS STATED
Hello Steven,

Thank you for taking your time to leave a review, I can see that the tube you were sent was Tungsram, GE has now been rebranded as Tungsram.
I hope this clears up the confusion caused.

Kind regards, Ellie
The price was excellent and delivery was swift. However, stars have been removed due to the disappointing and flimsy packaging. A thin jiffy bag containing 3 off small and delicate halogen lamps in a their thin cardboard boxes needs reviewing. Perhaps look at how Amazon package delicate items? The lamps arrived in a jiffy bag that offered so little protection that the boxes containing the lamps were crushed and creased. I feared for the serviceability of the lamps but fortunately the first lamp I needed did work, and perhaps the others will also. Sadly, although Royal Mail Tracked postage paid for, no tracking details were supplied by LampShop.
I made a purchase from the website which was straight forward, I received the order promptly.
There were a couple of issues, I created an account, I was interested in their products. No sooner did I complete the purchased did I receive a shoping guarantee cover notification, ALL GOOD. But then I got what looked like an automated email from LampShop to say by basket had 2 items in it, and I hadn't completed the purchase. I emailed them, no reply, I checked my credit card account and the 2 items had been charged for. So I ignored the LampShop email. As part of the purchase, one of the items was a twin flurcent tube enaclosure, the description said the tubes were NOT included, so I purchased the tubes separately. When I received the tube enclosure, there were in fact 2 tubes in the enclosure. I now have 2 extra tubes that I purchased separately at a cost of £10.76. The unit "TWIN 6ft 70w T8 IP65 Rated HF Non-Corrosive Fitting" is misdescribed, as it states "Lamps NOT included". They have a good product range and the tech information and adice is very good.
Light hs a delay when switching on, contacted lampsonline via email but no response, poor customer service
Lamp was brushed nickel. It was scrached on the base and on the vertical stand.
The product was exactly as described and works well. The packaging was great and protected the delicate light tube.
Although the fitting was delivered on the day promised it was delivered to the wrong address,not even the correct street. Trying to advise Fed ex delivery has not been made is very difficult and time consuming. Only reason i got the delivery was because the occupant of the house it was delivered to was good enough to bring it my address. Still no confirmation from Fed ex that they have looked in to why the delivery had not been made despite promising to do so in 2 hours.
Suggest you get a new courier.
Still waiting for the items to arrive. Once they arrive I can then review it properly hence the 3/5 score.
jdosjfosidfsdfdsfsfsdfs
Items were DOUBLE the price of the previous order despite higher quantity ordered. No attempt whatsoever by customer service agent to explain or mitigate price rise. Disappointing as previous contact very helpful
Good product. OK delivery.. Overall very expensive.
For such a small amount of product, it took 7 days to get delivered. Not a very good service. It was supposed to be a 48 delivery service 🚚😠
Speedy delivery unfortunately when opened packaging one of the tubes is damaged willing to send it back waiting for a responce
Product good and arrived when promised. But no communication to say order received or dispatched! Very disconcerting.
Shame they use FedEx for deliveries, said my order would be delivered on a Wednesday by 6pm, nothing arrived that day . Had to pop out the following morning and my parcel arrived. Couldn't track my parcel either. Had problems with FedEx in the past.
It might have been a good idea to let me know when to expect the delivery`. It came out of the blue!
LampShopOnline is rated 4.59 based on 10,691 reviews