CCTV Kits Reviews

Read CCTV Kits Reviews

sales@cctvkits.co.uk

Tell us how CCTV Kits made you happy
First class
Order two Hikvision Brackets at a Good price and received them the following day.
That's great service in my eyes and will use again.
The cameras and NVR were very well priced. The sales experience and after sales technical support were excellent. I will definitely use CCTV Kits again and would be happy to recommend them.
I originally ordered an enclosure which turned out to be too big and they accepted the box back without issues and refunded very quickly. Excellent service.
I am very happy with the quality of the camera base and the package was received on time.
First class service could not fault the speed in which it was dealt with
quick service and delivery
Adam has always supported us from the installation when we built a new factory through to random IT issues that are not really their issue! Quick service and always there if you need some general advise or help. Would happily recommend.
Excellent service and product
Excellent value a lot cheaper then anywhere Elsa. Postage was very quick. I highly recommend CCTV kits and will use them again in the future.
Exactly the kit I was looking for and a good price. Everything you could possibly need CCTV wise.
Good service, wide range of products and fast delivery.
Returned remote yesterday to your company by registered post .
Good advice on the phone, swift delivery, easy to install, great quality. Pefect
Always receive sound help when I require pre-sales (hence why I came back) Or even when I called for a technical issue I could not figure out...

The goods were delivered on time.
Kit builder is fantastic and simple to use, as is the online purchase and delivery options. Brilliant.
Great service once again, on-line help excellent
Great, online chat agent, assisted with registration and sorted out a Paypal payment mistake. Delivery was fast and free
purchased a truck camera from there website , unfortunately , they had no stock of the camera , but where quick in informing me of the situation , and quick with the refund

very helpful and would shop here again
very good to deal with, prompt call back and fast delivery
CCTV Kits is rated 4.81 based on 998 reviews