CCTV Kits Reviews

of reviewers recommend CCTV Kits
Read CCTV Kits Reviews

sales@cctvkits.co.uk

Tell us how CCTV Kits made you happy
Can not believe how clear the picture is, I can also hear the bird song on the audio side. I think will buy and add the video cameras to the hub soon. 10/10!!
Good products good price quick delivery
Very happy, Items arrived NEXT DAY!
First time I kitted out my house a few years ago I phoned around looking for price and advice/support CCTV were far and away the best so when I recently went upgrade I just called CCTV kits and again excellent advice and price, quickly delivered.
Ordered a video doorbell from this site as they had the best deal. Ordering and payment was straightforward. Item arrived very quickly and was well packaged.
Highly recommended.
Easy ordering with competitive prices. Quick dispatch and with great comms from courier delivery service. CCTV now fitted and operating well. Highly recommended
Received the CCTV recorder the next day. Friendly live chat. Thank you once again :-)
Great service. I found buying a suitable kit a mine field but sent an email of what I wanted and was advised by CCTVKITS to look at Hilook. It’s a mile better than the useless swann kit it replaced. I could also mix and match every component. Would recommend. And I’m going back to add more cameras soon.
Fantastic service, helped me with my questions, smooth order and delivery process and the hik-vision intercom kit ds-kis603-p is a great piece of kit that blows the other "video doorbells" out of the water if you want configuration options, no subscription fees and the ability to unlock an electronic lock. I can highly recommend CCTV Kits.
It seems that they are fraudulent, they did not deliver my order for a while then they justify that the address is not clear and that we could not contact you BLA BLA BLA
Fantastically helpful service. Really helped me understand my options and wasn’t trying to unnecessarily sell products at higher value. Honest, informative and efficient.
Excellent speedy service. Can’t fault.
Really good company - their staff are very helpful and their products are good and priced very competitively. I thoroughly recommend them.
Great Kit at a great price. My only issue is that the shotgun cable wasn't great quality but still useable
Great competitively priced service and arrived on-time with no issues
Just an 8channel HiLook CCTV system from CCTV kits and super impressed with speed of delivery, quality of goods and ease of used would highly recommend 100% A++++
Great service. Found everything I needed in this store and the goods arrived extremely quickly.
Very helpful, quick delivery, great prices, what more could you ask for.
Fast response, great product knowledge!
Superb service!