CCTV Kits Reviews

Read CCTV Kits Reviews

sales@cctvkits.co.uk

Tell us how CCTV Kits made you happy
Excellent service!
my orders are always prepared and sent to me quickly. A very successful company in terms of sales and delivery
Always 1st class service. I order kit regularly and never had an issue.
Great advice and fast delivery. Items ordered arrived the next day even though delivery was stated at 3 days.
Good kit. Well packaged. Fast delivery. This is second purchase from Cctv kits and would use again in the future
Not recommend for the traders. They use DPD but not allow to choose a delivery options like Deliver to Safe Place, Neighbours, or ParcelShop for collection. I am surprised they deal with traders. First and last experience with cctvkits, shame as well made website.
We will be installing the cameras during the first week of August and will write a review following successful installation and commissioning of the system.
Fast delivery, good products & price, What more could you want.
Great company to deal with. I have purchased cameras cctv. And recorders from CCTV KITS they never fail to impress me with the speed of delivery and the quality products they sell. 5 star all round.
Very efficient service and really good advice from both Sales and Support. Thank you.
Brilliant kit and looks good customer is chuffed ! Very fast delivery and very good service ! I will be using you again !
First time using cctvkits. Absolutely brilliant service, fast delivery and constant notification as to the progress of my order. My son spoke to someone from cctvkits on the phone before we placed the order and they were very helpful. From this experience I would definitely use them again. Thank you.
My first purchase and very impressed. Competitive price, fast delivery, well-packed. Couldn't ask for more. Will definitely use again.
Just plain good service from these guys. Never have any issues, they always give good advice, promptly delivery items and have never failed to help me if I've needed it. Thank you!
Excellent personal advice for a DVR, Fast delivery and a good product, up n running within ten minutes of getting it out of the box.
Very good service and excellent products!
Excellent quality, service and price. Very happy!
OK if there was any problem you would know by now
Excellent service great products thanks
Very good product.