CCTV Kits Reviews

John Doherty
CCTV Kits 5 star review on 15th June 2021
CCTV Kits 5 star review on 4th September 2019
Steven
Purchased a dvr from them came next day wired it on and away I went. Great service
Super service from CCTV Kits. Very knowledgeable staff, they advised me on what equipment I needed and delivered on time. I would recommend this company if you're looking for a CCTV install. Top marks!
Excellent NVR. Easy to set up. BUT if you're using a Mac to view (on any browser), it will not work, as Hikvision still use a legacy NPAPI plug-in. Hikvision customer support will not deal with end users so no help there. CCTV Kits suggested I use Seamonkey browser or Chrome. Both of these browsers have stopped using these old legacy plug-in's as well. Also, the fan is SO LOUD. Very disappointed.
CCTV kits are very good. All original equipment delivered quickly. Price is very good too.
As per normal, great prices and service. Delivery made on time. Had to ask about resetting a DVR when ordering, nothing to do with the order, and they sorted that issue out within 48 hours. Fixed issue no problem.
Good equipment staff were great needed it in a rush came on time no problem
Speedy and accurate delivery. Good value and good service
Shopped online found this company, better priced than Amazon sellers etc. Ordered paid for speedy delivery, recd next day. All good.
Excellent pre purchase advice, cost, delivery and after sales technical support. Paul Kendall
Excellent service Fast Delivery, 8PM 4K ColurVue is Crystal clear one very Happy Customer again.
Items delivered were perfect without any error.
Ordered a set of cameras, NVR, hard drive plus cable from CCTV Kits - found everything I needed on the website and delivered within a couple of days. Will definitely use again.
These guys are top notch! I was let down by a supplier and luckily CCTV Kits had the required items in stock and were able to offer a next day delivery before 11am which was guaranteed! I placed the order and received the cameras and rings the day after before 11am as promised. Will be switching over to here for a lot of our stock moving forward! Thanks again
First class.
I can't rate this company high enough. Having purchased systems from previous companies which proved faulty and having difficulty with returns, we discovered CCTV Kits. The staff who advised us were knowledgeable and very helpful and responded quickly. Despite choosing the standard delivery, our order was delivered the day after placing. Unfortunately I had ordered the wrong items but the returns couldn't be easier. No messing around with refunds and re-orders. I was advised that my second order was correct and invoiced for the difference within a short time of the returned items being received by CCTV Kits. First-class customer service and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.
Amazing company to buy from, I wouldnt look anywhere else. Great value and great delivery times.
Excellent service and helpful advice.
Quick response with reliable delivery times
Great item at a really good price with quick delivery, couldn’t ask for any more.
Use this firm for all my cctv needs never a problem and very helpful.
CCTV Kits is rated 4.81 based on 1,226 reviews