CCTV Kits Reviews

of reviewers recommend CCTV Kits
Read CCTV Kits Reviews

sales@cctvkits.co.uk

Tell us how CCTV Kits made you happy
Good price, camera was delivered quickly and was as good as described
I am still fitting so the 4star rating. What I have found so far is the company have been very helpfull when asked a question, the product seems to be very good. reasonably easy to fit. The hardest part is routing cables. Thank you CCTV Kits
First class , Execellent service , Would recommend .
Quick delivery - good quality cameras which work well and are reasonably easy to set up.
Great service delivered next day very pleased
Great help and advice, will be back
Repeat customer. Very helpful choosing cameras. Quick delivery. Great after sales care again.
I have only given 4 stars as I haven't installed the system yet but I must make mention of the excellent service I have received. First of all my order was received next day, then I had to exchange the white cameras for grey ones, which was my fault, and they were sent by return. One of the replacements was damaged but replaced the next day. It is not so common to receive such an attentive level of support, so my thanks to all involved. Harry Eyre
Good price on Ajax alarm, easy to navigate website and good pre sales advise. Delivered using Dpd so all good.
Online chat was friendly and useful. The order arrive next day as promised.
order dispatched quickly and paided £5 for next day delivery. Informed about delivery, shame male adapter was sent instead of female which meant i had to wait for correct on to be dispatched.
Professionalism at its very best, outstanding communications keeping me updated each step of the way. with Immediate despatch with full trackable post. Nothing is to much trouble .
I got really good technical support when purchasing and installing a system from CCTV Kits a few years ago. Now I am upgrading and they were my first port of call. Not only did they offer great pricing but the technical advice I received meant I got the right components for the job and the upgrade went very smoothly.
Really pleased with the orders.
Excellent advice. Service and prompt delivery. Also and importantly the cheapest around. Cannot fault. Only buy from CCTV Kits
Fast and efficient delivery and service from staff
Arrived quickly. Very straight forward to install. The HDD I selected for the recorder came fitted. I will be purchasing more cameras soon.
Purchased two cameras excellent picture day and night small and easy to fit .
I purchased Hikvision junction box which actually did not fit the camera as per Hkvision manual so I decided to return it. I spoke with a lady from Sales team and explained that I wanted to return the item. She said that someone would call me back about that. It never happened. a few days later I decided to remind the sales team about my return request and sent an email about that. No-one replied to me. So I ended up with unwanted and useless item. I can live with that but will never ever take advantage of that seller. They are very unreliable. Will never recommend to anyone. I prefer spending more money with other sellers which are reliable and responsive to their clients.
Hello - it seems you got in touch with us last Monday when we had an incident with multiple staff off. So apologies we are usually better than this and are in the process of Moving to a more efficient system to help deal with the amount of requests in a more efficient manner. Feel free to send it back for a refund although it is also it is the same as a : ds-1280zj-dm21 that all the new turret ip cameras fit onto so it's probably not worth the postage costs back to us if you use them. Your call, just include a note and your order number.
very fast delivery, item packaged well complete with easy setup instructions. Highly recommended. THANKS.
CCTV Kits is rated 4.81 based on 1,159 reviews