CCTV Kits Reviews

of reviewers recommend CCTV Kits
Read CCTV Kits Reviews

sales@cctvkits.co.uk

Tell us how CCTV Kits made you happy
Good delivery of items. Hard drive was already fitted which was a bonus and some RJ45 connectors included (I forgot to order these), but NVR had no hdmi output. Andrew was brilliant in diagnosing this and has organised an exchange due tomorrow.
The way they deal with my order were fantastic.It is value for the money.
Had some issues getting the cameras to work on mobile app, spoke to Andrew at Customer services, the guy had the patience of a saint as I am not the most technical minded. He got me up and running in no time. I would buy again from these guy's as the customer service in brilliant.
Thanks

Cheers Andrew
Very knowledgeable. Good advice and great stock and support. Excellent service.
Great service.
No hassle and good quality!
I opted for a Hikvision 4 channel Poe kit but upgraded one of the cameras to a ptz. The system was exactly what was advertised, plug and play, everything worked. The only slight issue was setting up the ptz camera. A few email exchanges with Jamie, in the technical department, resolved this and everything is working as it should. Image quality is great.
Fast delivery and excellent products. Definitely recommend.
First time using the new hikvision acusense cameras and they are worth the little bit extra πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
Very fast service had the parts needed at a good price
We have had problems with kids throwing eggs /oranges / stones at our house . Kit was installed Saturday 21/11/2020 , Sunday 22/11/2020 took image of kid throwing a stone at 20-13 in the evening . Police notified of clear image on camera . Awaiting police viewing incident .
spoke to customer services prior to oredering online, left a note after online purchase and was contacted prior to despatch over a possible error on my behalf spoke again to customer services and got my order changed FOC for slight upgrade, exceptional customer service and quality products.
First time order of products. Items in stock and dispatched/delivered next day. Very happy. HIK-vision rain shades have helped reduce amount of rain on lens & shelter from UK weather elements.
I found CCTV kits after a Google search for sites selling CCTV. On opening their site I found it incredibly easy to use and liked the feature allowing you to build a CCTV system to your own specifications to what you require as opposed to a generic of the shelf system.
As I was replacing an old broken system I had a few question and the online customer support offered were excellent. Their responses were clear and simple and a great, resulting in me making a purchase of a new system from them there and then. Postage was very quick and very well packaged. Would highly recommend them and use them again if I needed in the future!
Looking for a change to my usual supplier and I was impressed.
Easy to navigate site, good products and great prices.
Helpful and courteous staff, really impressed so far, thank you.
Very please with the service
Brilliant service!
Very professional service, answered lots of questions from me prior to purchase and confirmed equipment choice. Excellent delivery service next day and I am very impressed by the quality of the kit. Installation now finished and works very well. I would definitely recommend CVTV Kits.
Absolutely brilliant service, goods arrived on time and the tech support is second to none. Would definitely recommend.
Excellent service as always. Bend over backwards helpful and very patient with non techies like me.
Website clear and easy to use.
Products highest quality and straightforward to get up and running.
Carriage fast and items well packed.
CCTV Kits is rated 4.81 based on 967 reviews