CCTV Kits Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend CCTV Kits

How would you rate CCTV Kits ?

"Great delivery service Excellent support when needed."
"Very quick response time. Had an issue where I selected the wrong delivery address but they quickly resolved the issue for me. Delivery bang on time."
"All good"
"POE on cat 5 Excellent"
"These are the best - I've just purchased my 3rd"
"Excellent service. Needed replacement cameras after poor after sales from a competitor. Thanks"
"Excellent service, order received next day, with superb tracking feature. Although item was faulty, CCTV quickly sent out a replacement and picked up the fault one the next day. Brilliant service."
"After an email question to cctv kits asking their opinion which ip cameras were best for my system I bought 3. All delivered the next day. Good value, Great service. Would recommend."
"Delivery was great, next day. Bit unhappy as the camera turned up white when I thought they would be black so I’m now stuck"
"I found this company by chance on the internet and what a find it turned out to be. From the first phone call left a message got call straight back. Arranged a Saturday appointment for some much needed help on subject with limited knowledge. The information and the help we have received has been spot on no pressure sales just brought the stuff we needed to start off utilising our old system and have gone back for some more to add to the new system we brought. Prices are competitive but its sales desk / office where you can go and ask and see what you are buying which is the key factor. The internet is great when you know what you want but how many of us a CCTV experts. Would recommend these guys from the experience we've had."
"Great products, great support, knowledge and assistance. Lead you through with patience and a pleasure to deal with.... if in doubt and you are able to go personally and pick up .. do so....they are a great bunch and incredibly customer focused."
"I strongly recommend cctvkits to anyone needing to purchase and install a CCTV system. I am certain that based on my experience they will receive ready and helpful assistance from every member of staff involved."
"good value"
"A satisfactory transaction thanks"
"A satisfactory transaction thanks"
"Good prices, good advice on the phone and good service - kit arriving on time. Only gripe is the "money-off next purchase" voucher arriving after I'd spent my £1600 !"
"Ths was an entirely satsifactory transaction Thank yiou"
""""
"Always quality service and competitive price. Highly recommended company for all you need in CCTV."
"Fantastic service. Throughout from purchasing to installing support"
CCTV Kits is rated 4.77 based on 492 reviews