CCTV Kits Reviews

of reviewers recommend CCTV Kits
Read CCTV Kits Reviews

sales@cctvkits.co.uk

Tell us how CCTV Kits made you happy
Customer services are non existent. Buy elsewhere if your not fluent in IP installs as this company won't help you out.
Very good place to buy CCTV. I have moved to this company as my current one has been letting me down, recently installed one of the new Vale systems and it is flawless.
We have had problems with kids throwing eggs /oranges / stones at our house . Kit was installed Saturday 21/11/2020 , Sunday 22/11/2020 took image of kid throwing a stone at 20-13 in the evening . Police notified of clear image on camera . Awaiting police viewing incident .
Turret Cameras and DVR (hikvision) arrived 4 days after ordering. Great kit good quality and exceptional technical help from cctvkits. Would recommend.
Very good service , got item next day even through lock down.
The 4 channel Hi Look kit from Hikvision is very good quality and is virtually plug and play. CCTV Kits were extremely helpful in ensuring that I selected the correct specification for my application and their after care and service has been excellent.
Ordered a system from CCTV after a recommendation, the system was shipped quick and with out issue. I'm new to these and needed some help setting up. This is where these guys excelled, I had great advice and help from Andrew to get me through the setup and get everything working.
I'd highly recommend the company and will be using them again. Thanks
purchased a kit that does not match any of the instructions, have emailed on 2 occasions , had 1 reply , not impressed so far.
Hi David, I can a single email from you the one evening to which we replied the following morning, we don't have a second? We confirmed the Hiwatch manuals are generic at present.
Had a problem from the start with my DVR, tried calling them many of times to discuss issue, once i rang them and the guy on the phone told me he couldn't deal with me as he needed to catch his bus, promised a call back but still waiting 3 weeks down the line. I would stay very clear away.
What a friendly bunch of people who give good advice as well. Approached them when my Cctv kit from another supplier would not work with app and they guided me through the hik vision system and what to order and at reasonable prices.

No pressure selling just simple facts and solution like it should be.

Cheers
P Jain
Competitive prices, kit was well packaged and delivered on time.
Supplied an item I was searching for at a competitive price, but when posted UK Mail failed to even bother to attempt a delivery. When CCTV Kits were made aware of this they delivered the item themselves. Very friendly and helpful, well recommended.
I wrote to CCTV Kits a few times to ask for advice in relation to a CCTV camera that failed after being installed and working fine for 6 weeks, no reply from CCTV Kits even when I sent a further copy of the email, obviously once the goods are sold you go to the bottom of the pack, poor after sales experience
Great customer service. Answered questions quickly and promptly. Would definitely recommend.
Really great service
Excellent company to deal with!!! Brilliant customer service and support,CCTV kits really know their products and advise without being pushy.I would highly recommend them.
Very happy they made me cry
Fantastic service from Adam and the guys at CCTV Kits. They show genuine enthusiasm for what they're selling and have a great deal of knowledge in the industry. Would definitely recommend
Great service. Spoke to the guys a few times for advice on the best setup for what we needed. All installed and working. Already recommended your website. Thanks
Thanks Amit, give us a shout if you need any more assistance!
CCTV kits was by far the most competitive in price and choice on Hikvision kits when compared with a lot of other online shops. I had never used a cctv system before, but the service and knowledge from them was so useful and most helpful, especially from Adam. I would definitely recommend these guys who certainly know their cctv cameras.
CCTV Kits is rated 4.81 based on 997 reviews