i-to-i TEFL Reviews

Read i-to-i TEFL Reviews

tefl@i-to-i.com

Suite 2, Chantry House
Victoria Road

Tell us how i-to-i TEFL made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Horrible. I asked for a refund and never received one. I would not recommend this course to anyone.
i am sorry to say i feel i was mislead. i was just leaving for vacation when i purchased the package and was told there was no problem as my time would be extended if needed. i was NOT told that i would be charged for any extra time and the charges were greater than the original package costs. had i been told of this, i would have waited to purchase. i would not recommend this program based on the company's misleading/dishonest practice...
The local in-person classes were delayed on at least 4 consecutive occasions, well exceeding the time window I would have had before going abroad. The teaching recruiting agency that referred to i-to-i was just as useless. Total waste of time and money.
I did a TEFL weekend course in Dublin and was very disappointed with the standard of teaching and the follow up. It is a waste of time and money... Kathy Clarke
I am Dilyara Lindsay. I've applied for TEFL certificate and had a full course in August 2012 so who is "recently purchased the TEFL course under my name as it said in your recent email??? Let us find out the truth, I insist! Otherwise I will start my own investigations and will publish all the details of it widely. Dilyara Lindsay 12dilyara@gmail.com
After teaching in an academy for two years, nearly, I have loved being an English teacher. However, none of this is down to i-to-i. I originLly did this tefl course in September / October 2012. When it came to finishing the course, the ultimate 20 hour certificate , I was told after booking flights and hotels, I was told not enough people were interested and I was told to wAit for the next opportunity. I was left, stranded in Spain, with no work. Thankfully after working for a few weeks, I was offered a part time job in an academy in Spain, I then stayed an extra year, and promoted to full time. I'm now at a stage I want to move further a field but as I to I have not tried to respond, I'm unable to, as without the full certificates, I cannot. I'm more than qualified now at this stage, but I'm not allowed to apply as I to I are holding back my rightfully deaerved qualifications. So, my opinion, stay clear.
The tutors were unavailable on weekends, this is unacceptable for an international online course with a deadline. Some of your tutors were quite abrasive in their opinion. The last tutor got me confused with another student and accused me of cheating, a charge that was unsubstantiated. Since my time was up and this occurrence had just been another one in a long line of mis-information I had let it slide and it was time for me to move on. The missing 20hr. course I had accomplished elsewhere. Studying at your instiyution had not been a totally
I was unable to access it through the deal. Therefore very disappointed
After my course in Hong Kong was cancelled, I was never contacted to rearrange it. I have since sent 2 email enquiries, neither have been answered. I am therefore £100+ worse off with nothing to show for it.
I paid for the course several times because due to work obligations was unable to complete it. (I held down more than one job at the time as well as doing voluntary work). When I called and asked for an extension given I had paid for extensions a good few times, this was denied to me outright, with absolutely no flexibility being granted. I feel strongly that i-to-i should re-evaluate its stance with regards to flexibility and at least handle this kind of situation on a case by case basis.
Horrible. I was supposed to live in Thailand and teach English in 2012 and they cancelled a few weeks before. Flights booked and everything.
Messed around and.told had to pay for extention twice as they cancelled my.weekend coursee as I could not keep paying I did not pass and have lost another of.money. Your company is a disgrace and I will.be taking it further
My course expired before I could complete it, due to personal circumstances and my only option was pay more money. Completely unacceptable, unnecessary and based on greed.
I took the course about 6 months ago. When I got to the last test, I didn't pass. The reason is still not clear other than they wanted to collect more money for extending the time. I was very disappointed.
i-to-i TEFL is rated 4.61 based on 3,478 reviews