i-to-i TEFL Reviews

Read i-to-i TEFL Reviews

tefl@i-to-i.com

Suite 2, Chantry House
Victoria Road

Tell us how i-to-i TEFL made you happy
I have been studying the TEFL Diploma course through i-to-i since August of this year. I am an experienced teacher of more than 20years and my specialism as an Assistant Head Teacher was pedagogy. After all those years the thing that still gets my heart racing is getting that balance right in the classroom and seeing children/teenagers thrive in their learning.

I'll tell you something, I am approaching this course with the utmost humility. Having been a training facilitator of a different sort myself, I can truly say that I am honoured to be a student again with i-to-i. The course material is top quality especially with no one at your side giving instruction. They have certainly put me through my paces and despite experience, I have been accumulating exciting new ways to teach my new subject matter.

I find the constant testing - tests of various levels - extremely useful not only to test new knowledge but also to stimulate the thought processes and keep you on your toes.

I have now completed the 180 hour leg of the Diploma and can without a doubt say that I am equipped to teach my new subject. Lots to learn still but confidence to stand in front of a class is key which is what I have achieved.

I have to mention my amazing tutors who have graded my assignments. They are very consistent and they certainly don't pull any punches! Again here my learning and outlook was broadened because of their meticulous and timely feedback.

I know this review is rather lengthy but one last thing has to be mentioned and that is the endless support of resources and lesson ideas that are available to one. I am literally still astounded.

I'm busy applying for jobs already with the help of the sister company!
i-to-i simply put is a blueprint for success whichever path you choose to follow. Don't delay!
I enjoyed the course very much. I found it interesting.
I would like to thank Amy for helping me today. I accidently activated all my courses in the 300 hour course. I am new to online learning, and didn't realize I had done this. I sent a chat to Amy, and she helped me within minutes....freezing my courses until I have finished the first 120 hours. Thank you Amy! My stress level has been reduced immensely!
From doing the I to I tefl, I SUCCESSFULLY acheived both my PGCE/QTS teaching qualifications!It was the FOUNDATION of I to I TEFL teaching that helped to accomplish both my qualifications!
The course is very easy to navigate. The contents makes sense from beginning to end.
I've thoroughly enjoyed the course. A lot of work is involved and, even though I grumbled away to myself while doing the assignments, I was actually enjoying learning how to teach English! The help desk is just that - very helpful and quick at answering. I will certainly be recommending i-to-i TEFL to others.
Sam was incredibly helpful, quick and super polite. Blown away by customer care.
Amazing friendly staff
Hi Kiran,
Thank you for the 5 star review!
Good luck with your TEFL course.
Best wishes,
Victoria
Customer Support Team
This was such a great course and the tutors and support system were top tier! I would highly recommend i-to-i TEFL above other TEFL courses
Hello all the way from South Africa and I just want to specifically thank Sam Shipley (one of the i-to-i expects) for being so patient with me, for checking up on me and for going all out to help me enroll .At first I was a bit hesitant because I ve never done an online course before but Sam your friendly tone and you always reminding me that you got my back if I need help makes me really believe that I have made the right choice and that I have chose the right company. You're really warm and polite and that is why I always ask for you whenever I call . I do believe that this is going be an awesome journy .I am so excited!! .Thank you Sammy
Did 120 hours course. Easy-to-use platform, comprehensive and well-structured content, prompt feedback from tutor, very friendly customer service. I really enjoyed it and would recommend it to anyone who wants to learn how to plan and structure a lesson
Hi there,

Thank you for your review and recommendation! It is great to hear you have enjoyed the course.

Good luck with your TEFL career

Best wishes
Jill
Customer Support Team
This is the best option you will do for yourself, you don't have to be highly educated or vise versa i-to-i is for everyone. Take a good challenge for yourself, you'll never regret it.
Currently study the IELTS coach course, and it's pretty terrible. All the course is teaching me is to re-sit the end of unit tests until I get a better score. There's very little in-depth reading material and I feel the course is not worth its price.
I'm really sorry to hear that you aren't enjoying your IELTS course with us. There is a lot of complex detail covered in this subject but you should still find the course interesting and enjoyable. If you'd like to discuss the course with us further then please call us on 0113 205 4602 or email customersupport@i-to-i.com - we're here to help you.
Professional and efficient service. Thorough and supportive throughout the process of completing the qualification. Prompt with communication. Access to up-to-date resources.
The online diploma course was delivered on an easy-to-use platform. The content was overall relevant and useful.
Did the 260 hour course. Would recommend the 180 course as I would with the 20 hour classroom course. I found these to be very helpful in building a foundation in my TEFL knowledge as a beginner. However, I would advise anyone to stay clear of the 60 hour one-to-one and online course. I found the entire unit basic and seeming to lack any effort into its creation. The assignment was frustrating and the small examples provided throughout the course proved to be no help when receiving feedback. I would advise i-to-i to ask it’s assessors to be more consistent in their feedback as what one individual would accept would not pass with another.
Thanks for your feedback and it's great to hear you enjoyed our 180 hour online and 20 hour classroom courses. The One to One & Online course does have more practical information it is as well as theory, and it has been recently updated. We'll review the course fully to make sure that all information is clear and consistent. Thanks again for letting us know.
I found the course very well structured and the material, videos, quizzes and reading matter of a high standard. Feed back from tutors was timeous and constructive. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
I really enjoyed completing my TEFL course with i-to-i TEFL. Once I got past the first couple of units and understood the layout and content of the course I could see how well structured it is. I did this course to learn new skills and open myself up to more opportunities, but honestly this has actually helped me in my current job role too. I would recommend this course to anyone thinking about teaching English as a foreign language.
Buena, pero esperaba algo mas amigable
i-to-i TEFL is efficient in dealing customers.
i-to-i TEFL is rated 4.67 based on 4,989 reviews