i-to-i TEFL Reviews

Read i-to-i TEFL Reviews

tefl@i-to-i.com

Suite 2, Chantry House
Victoria Road

Tell us how i-to-i TEFL made you happy
Jordan I want to Thank you for a the help and advice you never fail to come back to me and show me what I need to improve on you are and exellet tutor and I don't know what I would have done without you you are a star friendly helpful and patient and I recommend you to anyone and everyone thank you Jordan you are my inspiration from Karin de Afo se a 🙏
It's really a fantastic course which gives you an insight of all the areas and aspects of your field that you must know and understand in detail. Feedback on the assignments are a great source of learning and developing. I m glad I chose this course.
I had an amazing experience with the Job seekers team. Jordan Williams is amazing at his work! Jordan has given me all the advice I could possibly need to apply for jobs as a new TEFL teacher. I love the fact that they want to stay in contact and hear about their customers' success and their TEFL journey's.
Thank you to Victoria from customer service and to Daniel. All of you are awesome and the study material is totally awesome.
I have been struggling to get a online job for the past 2 months. Jordan Williams and the job seeker support team were very helpful quick and friendly with guiding me with my job hunt.
I loved everything about this course! Each module was detailed and help was always just a click away. The course is well structured and well presented. I would definitely recommend i-to-i TEFL to anyone and everyone. Living in South Africa in a pandemic has been quite straining but thanks to i-to-i TEFL I had something adventurous and exciting to do. Thank you so much team for this amazing opportunity and experience.
Congratulations on passing your level 5 TEFL course, we're delighted to hear you have enjoyed the training.

Good luck with your TEFL career

Best wishes
Jill
Customer Support Team
I just received an email that says my e-certificate is available for download. But when I opened the link it says that there's no matching record. I paid for an express marking so I could get the certificate. I badly needed the certificate now but it will probably take a while to get it or probably I will never receive it. This is giving me a lot of inconvenience. I already contacted the customer service but no reply at all. I felt Iike I was scammed. I paid for this course and all you have given me is this poor service.
Hi,
Thank you for your review and I'm sorry to hear you are having difficulties downloading your e-certificate.
Please call us and we will be able to resolve the issue for you straight away, we have some of incorrect information in our system.
Best wishes
Jill
Customer Support Team
I have recently completed my TEFL course and one to one teaching online. All the units are set out clearly, are concise, logical and informative. The way the course has been planned makes it fun to learn as the variety of reading, materials, videos, quizzes and tests keeps you interested and motivated. A great example of how one should teach!
Finally there is always help at the other end of an email or phone on the odd day you struggle. Essential.
Jordan from loveTEFL jobs did a great job helping me create a CV and cover letter! Lots of helpful tips and advice.
I completed the 120 hour course. The platform and information is engaging and I gained some foundational knowledge on how to teach English as a foreign language.

I can't wait to use my certificate to start teaching abroad!
This is one of the best courses I’ve seen! Loved every bit of it. It prepares you to be a good teacher and gives you the confidence to teach any age group, anywhere in the world!
Hi Swanand,

Thanks for your lovely feedback and I'm glad you enjoyed the course, I wish you all the best with your TEFL career!

Thanks,
Amy
Customer Support Team
Excellent service and feedback I have learned a lot and enjoying it very much.
The I-to-I Team is really the greatest. After obtaining my certificate I got in touch Jordan, who has been really helpful and gave me really good pointers in improving my CV and cover letter to apply for jobs. He checks in regularly to find out how I've been doing with my applications and offers help where needed. I'm really impressed by this service
As someone who has recently gained a TEFL qualification, the Love TEFL job seeker support team is a great resource for me. I find their guidance information and sign-posting facility very useful. The staff are knowledgeable, professional and customer- focused. I would like to say a big THANK YOU to Advisor JW for his help. It's definitely a 5 star service!
Convenient online training but some info is quite basic.
Jordan from the Job Seeker department was quick, efficient, friendly and extremely friendly! A very good service.
Jordan from the Teaching Job Seeker department was quick, efficient, friendly and extremely helpful! A very good service.
Quick response and extremely helpful every time! Thank you!
I completed the 20Hours classroom practice online and it was carried out beautifully. Ten of us in total, perfect for everyone to interact and ask questions, our teacher Lisa was extremely helpful and encouraging. Safe to say we all left feeling more confident and sure of ourselves!
I would recommend this course to anyone who has considered studying this course.
They have a fantastic academic department with very helpful and knowledgable staff who can assist with any queries.
i-to-i TEFL is rated 4.68 based on 5,342 reviews