i-to-i TEFL Reviews

Read i-to-i TEFL Reviews

tefl@i-to-i.com

Suite 2, Chantry House
Victoria Road

Tell us how i-to-i TEFL made you happy
I enjoyed this course a lot more than I thought I would, and I really learned a lot. It provided really valuable information and a new perspective of the whole TEFL experience that I didn’t necessarily have going in. Also, the staff from start to finish have been extremely helpful and are always ready to assist. I’m pleased with my overall experience
Hi Neo,
Thank you for your feedback, that's great to hear!
Good luck with your teaching career!
Best wishes,
Jess Customer Support Team
Convenient online training but some info is quite basic.
Jordan from the Job Seeker department was quick, efficient, friendly and extremely friendly! A very good service.
Jordan from the Teaching Job Seeker department was quick, efficient, friendly and extremely helpful! A very good service.
Very helpful! Feel more secure and hopeful that I will get a tefl job.
Consultant (Byron) was exceptionally helpful and kind!
Most helpful.
The assistance from Sahm was quicker that I expected and spot on.
The course was helpful and gave many good tips on how to teach English. The content was interesting and engaging.
I really enjoyed the course although at times the quizzes were tedious and too long but i learnt a lot
I did the 300-hour course, and I can confidently say that I have leant so much about what it means to be an EFL teacher. This course has prepared me for many situations and the feedback I received after handing in my assignments help me both better myself and gave me more confidence in what I was doing.
Hi Anri,
Thanks for your lovely feedback and I'm glad you enjoyed the course, I wish you all the best with your TEFL career!

Thanks,
Amy
Customer Support Team
I just purchased the Online 300 hour TEFL course on their website, and up until now, I haven't experienced any problems. Customer care is EXTREMELY nice and professional all at the same time and helped me with anything I needed. I'll be writing another review at the end of my course, so until then, I hope everything goes smoothly.
Jill went above and beyond to help me and I am extremely grateful for extending my course. May God Bless you and i-to-i team. Absolutely Amazing
As a retired teacher in South Africa I really enjoyed the course. I have recommended it to others and will in the further. A huge thumbs up i-to-i TEFL!!
Thank you for recommending our courses and it is great o hear you have enjoyed your training.

Good luck with your TEFL careeer

Jill
Customer Support Team
I thoroughly enjoyed the online teaching practice. It was fruitful, amazing and practical session. The trainer was nice and dedicated to our session and she did her best to help and guide us with the online teaching. Thank you Mrs / Miss Lisa Triani. You're gorgeous !
Brilliant to hear you enjoyed your Online Teaching Practice session with Lisa, thank you for leaving a review.

Good luck with teaching TEFL online!

Best wishes
Jill
Customer Support Team
Sam was great at explaining the options offered by i-to-i TEFL. He was not too pushy and allowed me time to make my decision. I enrolled and I am now on the journey.
Very organized outlines and modules, and tutors who give really encouraging feedback and constructive criticism. I probably only find the fees for the upgrade course a bit hefty especially since the non-upgrade course is only “slightly” expensive.
I was very happy with the way Sahm helped me with my assignment, his strategy was of great help and I appreciate his kind patience.I'm grateful
Thank you i-to-i tefl for the awesome job you are doing!
The information you take away with you at the end of the course is very beneficial to your teaching career. I would recommend doing this course even if you plan on studying further into teaching.
i-to-i TEFL is rated 4.68 based on 5,387 reviews