i-to-i TEFL Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend i-to-i TEFL

Tell us how i-to-i TEFL made you happy

customer service
"I really like the course! it is sometimes hard to understand some of the readings but paired with videos and tutors the course is really well done!"
Hi Ashley,

Thanks for your lovely feedback and I'm glad you enjoyed the course, I wish you all the best with your TEFL career!

Customer Support Team
"I did the 200 combined I-to-I tefl course, i have just completed the 120 hour part of the course and found it helpful and interesting. The mini tests at the end of each module really helped me focus my learning and provide me with feedback."
Thank you for your review!
I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the 120 hour course, and I hope you like the rest as well.
Customer Support Team
"Great learning content, with quizzes, and lots of resources, which help consolidate all the material."
Thank you for the review!

Good luck in your TEFL career.

Victoria
Customer Support
"Initially, I was a little apprehensive about doing an online course as I’d not done one before. However, once I actually got started, I found that the lessons were clear, informative and easy enough to understand. Plus, the frequent quizzes were a good way of summarising and refreshing what you had just learnt. The '20-hour Classroom lesson' module was better, in that we got to actually apply what we were learning, meet other TEFLers, as well as sample what it would be like delivering a lesson in front of others. I would maybe consider updating a few of the videos, as even though they are helpful, they seem a little below par. Still, now that my 120 hours is complete, I'm keen to move onto the other modules and learn from/experience those. This is a definite worthwhile investment − not just in terms of money, but your time and effort also."
Hi Ezra,

Thank you for taking the time to review your course with us so far. It's great to hear that you enjoyed both the online and classroom course. Thank you for the feedback about the videos on the course, i have passed this on to the correct team.

Good luck with the rest of your courses!

Victoria
Customer Support
"For some reason the system did not accept my first attemp yesterday. But your representative called me and this morning every thing was OK."
Hi Johannes,
Thank you for your review!
I am sorry that you were having problems with the system, but I am glad it is now resolved.
Support Team
"I would give it a 4.5 out of 5. The only bit that I found to be missing was a section on topic/theme creation. It really integral to the way of teaching and needs to be spoken about a little more than it is currently in the course. Otherwise I really believe that it will equip young teachers. Thanks!"
Hi Jovana,
Thank you for your review!
We appreciate any feedback, and are always looking to improve the courses. I have passed on your feedback to the relevant department, but if you have any specific feedback on what you would like to see in the course, please send this to customer support@i-to-i.com.
Rachel,
"A lot of useful resources"
"It's a very practical courses and help me a lot."
Thank you for your review!
I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the course.
Rachel,
"Made me excited about teaching abroad, assisting my husband and I, great service"
Hi Liezel,
Thank you for your review!
I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed the course.
Support Team
"Great Course! Very thorough and structured."
Hi Esther,

Thanks for your feedback and I'm glad you enjoyed the course, I wish you all the best with your TEFL career!

Customer Support Team
"learned a lot, the classroom course was a real eye opener, learned more from that weekend than from the whole course itself. Payed a lot of money for the combine course € 384,50 and when you don't finish in time they make you pay another 50 Euro each time to access your course again, i find that a bit sad, paying for the course and just getting 3 weeks to do it, or else... pay up! again!! and you will not get your certificate unless you have finished all of the courses, so be aware of that. so i do not recommend the combine course, just take your 120 hours and do whatever course you like afterwards, you pay less! Customer service was very helpful. and after paying a fee of €25,- (again paying) i could separate of combined course and get my TEFL certificate after all. And hopefully i can download it tomorrow. The 120 hour course is a lot of information, but is very wel doable, you can finish it in less than 120 hours . At the end you make an lesson plan and an essay. Beautiful feedback and grading. For the Dutch people; be aware that your certificate has to be approved by DUO, and for teaching in The Netherlands you also have to take a government approved test, this also goes for Malta, they have you also tested . Hope this will help future students of I-to-I. Good Luck :-)"
Hi Natasia,

Customer Support Team
"pretty good value for money. It was annoyingly difficult though. You can't cruise through without learning the material because there's a final submission required."
Thank you for your review, sorry to hear it more difficult than you expected.

Good luck with your TEFL career

Best wishes
Jill
TEFL Support Team
"A good course to help you understand and develop the essential skills needed to become a TEFL teacher."
Thank you for your review!
I am really glad to hear that you have enjoyed the course.
Customer support Team
"I deliberated between i-to-i and another organisation for a while, before deciding to go with i-to-i. What made the decision for me was the opportunity to achieve a Level 5 certificate and the helpfulness of the live chat staff. The 20 hour weekend course was fantastic and Stephen was a great tutor, who really brought the class together! Jenni, my personal online tutor was fantastic, she was a great help and provided very helpful feedback. The only recommendation I would make would be, is to source more job opportunities. The reason I deliberated for so long was due to the fact competitors seemed to have more job opportunities which can only be accessed if you have purchased a course through them. Saying that if your aim to is find a job on the ground it's irrelevant. Definitely would recommend i-to-i and I'm considering purchasing specialised courses with them, now that I have completed my TEFL course."
Hi Ioni,
Thank you for your review!
I am really glad to hear that you have enjoyed both the online, and practical courses.
We have a jobs team who can help with jobs. Their website is www.lovetefljobs.com
Customer support Team
"I enjoyed doing this course because I learnt so many new things which I did not know in the past. I would recommend it to people who are interested in travelling overseas to teach English."
Hi Amy,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for recommending the course.

Good luck in your TEFL future!

Best wishes

Jill
TEFL Support Team
"I found the course informative and the videos very helpful. The staff are helpful and very considerate. I word give them excellent stars. The time to reflect and research was short especially as I was working full time."
Hi Sandra,

Customer Support Team
"i-to-i TEFL is a very nice company What I like most about the company is the help you can get online, with live chat. The course also isn't too difficult. I read on Facebook that people that do their TEFL course through other companies, struggle a lot. This was a good course to do for me as a teacher!"
Hi There,

Customer Support Team
"I'm starting the course only now and looking forward to get equipped to teach online students and later travel to teach in other countries. Thank you."
"I have really enjoyed the 120 Hour TEFL course. The content is excellent and I am looking forward to getting into the classroom! Thanks to Emma Burke for your assistance and encouragement!"
Hi Philippa,

Customer Support Team
"Very informative, and useful. Could have used some more videos to make it feel more realistic, but overall, very good!"
i-to-i TEFL is rated 4.59 based on 2,783 reviews