i-to-i TEFL Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend i-to-i TEFL

Tell us how i-to-i TEFL made you happy

customer service
"The 120 Hour Course was thorough and easy to follow, all material was relevant and easy to interact with."
Hi There,

Thanks for your feedback and I'm glad you enjoyed the course, I wish you all the best with your TEFL career!

Customer Support Team
"The course was presented in a very accessible style with quizzes throughout to ensure each unit had been understood. Easy to follow and working on-line means the course can be fitted around other committments."
Hi Sue,

Thanks for your lovely feedback and I'm glad you enjoyed the course, I wish you all the best with your TEFL career!

Customer Support Team
"I think it was a really good learning platform, It had a lot of detail about what was happening, and you can learn at your own pace. I really enjoyed it and feel that its helped me take a closer step to my goal of living and working in Asia."
Hi Matthew,

Thanks for your lovely feedback and I'm glad you enjoyed the course, I wish you all the best with your TEFL career in Asia!

Customer Support Team
"very thorough and very helpful"
Hi Paul,

Thank you for your review. It's great that you enjoyed the course.

Customer Support Team
"Great course! Multi-faceted and personal. Enjoyed this learning experience."
Hi Tarryn,
Thank you for your review!
I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the course.
We wish you luck in your new TEFL career!
Best Wishes,
Rachel,
Customer Support Team
"I could move at my own pace while I was traveling. I really appreciated the videos from actual classroom settings"
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

Glad to hear you found the videos useful within the course.

TEFL Support Team
"i-to-i TEFL provided detailed lessons ranging from lesson plans to classroom interaction to cultural differences. Overall, a very informative course!"
Thank you for the review!

Glad to hear you found the course informative, good luck with your TEFL career.

TEFL Support Team
"This is an excellent course to do for those who don’t know what to really do after school or even for people who have a passion for passing on knowledge"
Hi Wesley,

Customer Support Team
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

Jill
"very useful and practical examples"
"I definitely needed this two day classroom and I’m so glad I’ve done it with I-to-I. We also had a great trainer which helps ;)"
Hi!
Customer Support Team
"Good,I enjoyed doing my Course"
Hi Sthembelo,
Customer Support Team
"Good information. Some of it common sense, some helpful tips. Solid review of grammar and necessary items. Not much of a deep dive into teaching any particular level, but that's to be expected. Good suggestions of activities."
Thank you for taking the time to review the course. I have passed on your feedback.

Good luck with the course and your TEFL career!

Customer Support Team
"I really like the comprehensive approach and breadth of content as well as the areas of information."
Hi there,

Thank you for posting a review.

Glad to hear you've enjoyed the course.

TEFL Support Team
"The course has been very informative and has taught me much more than I thought it would!"
Thank you for the review!

Glad to hear you've learnt lots from the course.

TEFL Support Team
"Keen to start this journey. So far, so good."
Hi Mohammed,

Thank you for the review!

Good luck with your level 5 course and please get in touch if you need any assistance.

Jill TEFL Support Team
"I really enjoyed the course. They are very detailed and provide you with more than enough extra reading material."
Hi there,

Thank you for the review!

Glad to hear you've enjoyed the training and i hope you found the extra material useful.

TEFL Support Team
"The format of the course can be a little confusing and cause you to feel it is daunting when it is not. There are a lot of tabs and then those tabs have tabs and then each of those sections has tabs. Way too many tabs. However, I did enjoy the variety of materials listed for further use, the quizzes throughout, being able to download the book sections, and the advice for after completing my course. I feel prepared for TEFL teaching by taking this course."
Hi!

Thank you for taking the time to review the course. It's great to hear that you feel ready to teach! Also, thank you for the feedback on the number of tabs, I will pass this on.

Customer Support Team
"It wasn't my comfort zone for studying a technical curriculum like this one, but amazing it turned out, i ended the most happiest achiever after going through the i-to-i TELF 120hrs training, plus support form an available at all time tutor/supervisor(Karen G.) I think it worth it."
Hi Mokube,

Customer Support Team
"Very Good TEFL Course i do recommend it to anyone."
Hi Philip,

Thank you for taking the time to review the course. It's great to hear that you will be recommending it!

Customer Support Team
"The course is extremely helpful. with the addition of the extra resources, it is great."
Hi Benjamin,
Thank you for your review!
I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the course, and found it helpful.
We wish you luck in your new TEFL career!
Best Wishes,