i-to-i TEFL Reviews

Read i-to-i TEFL Reviews

tefl@i-to-i.com

Suite 2, Chantry House
Victoria Road

Tell us how i-to-i TEFL made you happy
James has been most professional, understanding and encouraging !
Progression claire et limpide et concrete . Exercices et tests T bien. Et enfin grande souplesse dans l'apprentissage . (car On line)
Ca m'a beaucoup aidé pour mes débuts, et ça reste un guide à 'consulter' régulièrement.
i-to-i TEFL simply excels!!!
a good course for people who want to be an English teacher
I found this course was very informative, with tests along the way which helped to reinforce what you have learnt. There is plenty of supplementary information, which you can delve into as much as you like, and links to helpful sites to use once you start teaching.
Sadly due to the pandemic, I was unable to do the weekend course, but do feel I would have gained greater confidence if I could have attended one of these.
Sam was lovely and friendly, very helpful in answering my questions and getting the information I needed.
Thank you Rachel for your valuable supper during when I had questions on the assignment
It helped me well to finish my assignment.
The course was very informative and had a clear structure. A lot of times it felt like it was just a collection of articles sources by the TEFL team, which was informative but not at all what I expected out of a certified course. Overall, a notebook full of helpful information and a starter-kit on getting into the ESL world. Thanks for speedy feedback on lesson plans and a good course.
This course helps me to understand more about teaching English to different levels.
Quick reply
Very well structured course with a variety of practical tips for new as well as experienced teachers.
Interesting, some parts challenging & some parts common sense. Broken down into really small sections which makes it easy to do it gradually which I found really useful. Breakdowns & ordering of the teaching good. Good assessment to test your learning at the end. Only issue was a couple of bits of info contradictory within the information to the tests & what we know to be true from English teaching in the UK today however nothing significant, or that would affect the learning or ability to teach TEFL. Overall really good & easy to follow/complete - I’d recommend this company for anyone who wants a TEFL qualification.
I am happy with the response that I've gotten from the academic help
With help to assignments, they reply fast and query you. They also give u suggestions and examples which are really helpful
Currently enrolled in this course; so far, the academic staff has been very helpful and supportive. The course content has been pretty thorough.
I ordered a book on lessson planning and was really looking for specific kinds of lessons like lisetning speaking reading or writing also I would like to know how to download to kindle thanks!
Daniel Taylor has been very helpful so far with guiding me on my new journey as a beginner on this path. The price is very affordable and customer service befitting
The I-to-I TEFL company is a amazing. Their customer service is quick and they do their best to satisfy the customer. Their courses are easy to navigate through.
I enjoyed the courses thoroughly. I learned a lot, although I am a seasoned teacher, ESL is different from home language teaching.
It was easy to go through and very informative.

The only suggestion I have is that a certificate of some sort be given after the 180hour course to enable students to start the job application process.

Thanks
Hi Shireen,

Thanks for your lovely feedback and I'm glad you enjoyed the course, I wish you all the best with your TEFL career!

Thanks,
Amy
Customer Support Team
Overall I had a good experience doing the Level 5 course. However I found the assignments a hell of a lot harder to pass this time round. I put in a reasonable amount of work and still passed the Level 3 course but passing the Level 5 lesson plans was infinitely more difficult. I was not prepared for the amount of effort needed to pass the Level 5 lesson plans. That being said the assistance I received throughout was good.
i-to-i TEFL is rated 4.67 based on 4,836 reviews