i-to-i TEFL Reviews

Read i-to-i TEFL Reviews

georgie.smith@i-to-i.com

Suite 2
Chantry House

Tell us how i-to-i TEFL made you happy
I find efficient, direct and straight to the point.
Thank you for your review!

TEFL Support Team
i-to-i is TEFL is affordable, highly interactive with its quizzes, in-section questions and practical videos. I found this to be really helpful and useful to motivating me to complete the course and learn the lessons taught in the course. I also appreciated the emails to follow-up on your progress as well as give feedback after one has completed the different sections. Overall, it was an interactive, cool and useful course to engage with especially when doing a TEFL course online. A suggestion would be to have periodic emails of reminders sent out to inform about how many days one has left to complete the course. This would help greatly because it is easy to lose sight of discipline when trying to balance completing an online course while working, studying or completing personal tasks. However, thank you for this insightful and really cool course.
Hi Linda,

Thanks for your lovely feedback and I'm glad you enjoyed the course, I wish you all the best with your TEFL career!

Customer Support Team
I enjoyed every moment of learning with i-to-i. if i was to be given a class to teach i will nail it!I have confidence thanks to i-to-i
Hi Lerato,

Customer Support Team
At first I was very nervous about doing a course online but after submitting my first assignment I felt like I wasn't alone. I made some mistakes along the way but my tutors helped me through them. I appreciate their support and effort, I'm now Qualified. Thank you i-to-i
Thank you for your review and we're delighted to hear you received the support throughout.

TEFL Support Team
the 120 hour course was good value and covered a wide range of topics; I feel a lot more prepared to go into the world of TEFL now. Quick marking and useful quizzes to check progress, really enjoyed it.
Hi Lorna,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It's great to hear you enjoyed the course and feel ready to teach.

Good luck with everything!

Best wishes,
Customer Support Team
I found it difficult in the beginning but it turned out an excellent course.
Thank you for your review!

Good luck with your TEFL careeer

TEFL Support Team
Great course. Highly recommend it.
Thank you for your review and recommendation!

TEFL Support Team
The 120 hour online TEFL course provides a good knowledge about teaching English, how to manage a classroom, how to creat a lesson plan and it gives you a nice background for your first teaching experience. However I'd like to have a lot more videos of teachers in a real classroom to watch.
Hi Rafael,

Hi Rafael,

Thank you for your feedback, we are always looking for ways to improve our course.

TEFL support Team
I enjoyed the content of the course as well as the teaching practice. Our instructor is excellent at training teachers and I really learned alot from her.
Hi There,

Thanks for your feedback and I'm glad you enjoyed the practical course, I wish you all the best with your TEFL career!

Customer Support Team
i think i-to-i have a good course you learn a lot from it and the help you get can go on n his very good tutor better than ittt they don't know what they are doing I say do a training at i-to-i
Hi Raijmond,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. also, thank you for the recommending us!

best wishes,
Customer Support Team
I really enjoyed the level 5 TEFL. It was interesting and I found everyone very helpful. I have already recommended you to a few people!
Thank you for your review and lovely feedback.

Good luck with your TEFL career!

very good course
Thank you for taking the time to review the course.

Good luck in your TEFL career!

Best wishes,
Customer Support Team
Easy website to access and very supportive and helpful team.
Hi Ilhaam,

Thanks for your feedback and I'm glad you enjoyed the course, I wish you all the best with your TEFL career!

Very efficient
Hi Maseeullah,

Thanks for your feedback, I wish you all the best with your TEFL career!

Very helpful.
Hi Boipelo,

Thank you for the great review!

Rachel
Great Support, Excellent Tutors
Hi Cindy,

Thank you the fantastic review!

We're delighted to hear you had great support from the tutors throughout the course.

Good luck with your TEFL career!

Rachel
Customer Support Team
A very well designed course that I would recommend to anyone thinking of teaching English.
Thank you for taking the time to post a review and for recommending the course.

TEFL Support Team
An interesting course. I did the 120 hour TEFL Course which is the minimum required for a TEFL Certificate to be accepted as a formal teaching qualification. I found i-to-i to be a good provider. I found their website and progression easy to follow. The tutors when marking the essay and plan are thorough, so you will get feedback, even if you pass. As the feedback given also includes ways to improve your lesson plans for the future. The exams at the end of each module were helpful, as it allowed you to reinforce what you learned previously, and is highly useful for the final exam. Overall I am pleased with the quality, the only issue I had was that it focused too much on the different English exams. What i-to-i could have done perhaps, is to allow the student to choose which exam they want to teach, for example IELTs, TOEIC, TOEFL or some other exam...
Hi there,

Thank you for the 5 star review!

We're delighted to hear you have enjoyed the course and found the feedback useful from your tutor.

Good luck with your TEFL career.

Jill
2 day classroom course was so good. Was really not looking forward to it if I'm honest and I thoroughly enjoyed it and thought the teacher was just brilliant. Although was knackering after a full week of work then another full week right after!!
Hi Elle,

Thanks for your lovely feedback and I'm glad you enjoyed the practical course, I wish you all the best with your TEFL career!

Customer Support Team
Helpful and informative professionals willing to assist in every way possible.
Hi Naeem,

Thanks for your lovely feedback. I wish you all the best with your TEFL career!

i-to-i TEFL is rated 4.61 based on 3,260 reviews