i-to-i TEFL Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend i-to-i TEFL

tefl@i-to-i.com

How would you rate i-to-i TEFL?

Tyrone Ramnares
Unverified Reviewer

The Face to Face classes were fun, the course itself was insightful but lacking in the media aspect, online video lectures could be considered, i enjoyed reading over the material and the ideas presented to me
Jeffrey Lark
Verified Reviewer

By holding an excellent practical course in London. The trainer was brilliant,
Unverified Reviewer

I will recommend i-to-i TEFL to my family and friends.
Jimmy Zhang
Unverified Reviewer

It's been very helpful for my teaching
Ayesha Varachia
Unverified Reviewer

It gave me some practical knowledge on foreign language learners and how to approach this kind of teaching.However, more videos would be appreciated.
Verified Reviewer

The course provided me with the knowledge and skill to teach English to students that I did not have previous. There is a satisfaction knowing that I have learned something new that I can use in the workforce.
Ricarda Gallon
Verified Reviewer

The learning material/ course was very user friendly. The support was excellent.
Unverified Reviewer

It is a very informative course and I learned a lot from it.
Tiffany Oosthuizen
Verified Reviewer

The i-to-i TEFL (120hr) course was informative and also challenging. Some of the quizzes really got me exercising my brain! As a mature student I felt I needed to brush-up on my Grammar knowledge and skills before teaching students abroad. The material covered in this course was really useful and I feel much more confident now to go out and teach! Thank you i-to-i TEFL. A great course and highly recommended, especially for those who are working. You can do the course when it suits you, at a flexible pace in your own home! :-)
Unverified Reviewer

the online course was simple to follow and the in between quiz helped a lot with understanding the topics.
BASHIR
Unverified Reviewer

Its worth every penny taking itoi courses love them much
Keabetswe
Verified Reviewer

Each section has a digestible amount of work. You also know your progress as you navigate through the course. The tests in each section also build a lot of confidence and allow you to test the knowledge learned in each section.
Melanie
Unverified Reviewer

You can follow your progress immediately, the course is easy to follow and the communication from the company is great.
Verified Reviewer

Quick and easy to complete. Their material is informative for practical use in the classroom.
Jade
Verified Reviewer

I have just completed my i-to-i TEFL and I have to say that I thoroughly enjoyed the course. I feel that it was challenging enough to keep me thinking but simple enough to complete it comfortably. I am yet to see how well it prepares me for the real teaching world but I look forward to the in-class component and I am confident that this will equip me well for my future. The i-to-i team are also awesome and I would recommend the course to anyone who is looking to teach English abroad!
Verified Reviewer

I completed the 120 hour course recently. The course was fine but then I would not know the quality of the course or how to compare with other courses available these days. The interface of the course could be friendlier. An example is that if you log out or leave the module at any moment and want to log back in later it does not take you to the page where you left off. Also, some of the questions can be long and the drop down menu (answers) are designed at the top of the page. So, you have to move up of the page to look at the drop down menu for selection and back down to the questions in the lower half of the page.
I also purchased specialist modules through a 'bundle' and completed that one of them. Note to others: the certificate does not carry the "Ofqual" logo and I was disappointed with that. I-to-I did not mention this on their website (maybe it 's not their fault but they could have had a sample certificate on their website or made this clearer ?) and at the time of enrollment I assumed it did. I was wrong ! The only reason I took i-to-i was the accreditation by Ofqual.
Sean
Unverified Reviewer

I enjoyed the course. I feel confident enough to try my hand at teaching English abroad.
Unverified Reviewer

Well structured course which made learning very achievable
Unverified Reviewer

I feel like I have a pretty good understanding of how to carry out a successful English lesson. The classroom course really is a must, it helps you to think about how to put into practice what you learn in the online course. Overall, the courses are well-structured and complement each other well.
Norwegian
Unverified Reviewer

Teacher of the practical weekend was really nice and it was super helpfull!
i-to-i TEFL is rated 4.46 based on 1,636 reviews