i-to-i TEFL Reviews

Read i-to-i TEFL Reviews

tefl@i-to-i.com

Suite 2, Chantry House
Victoria Road

Tell us how i-to-i TEFL made you happy
Great course, with complete and clear information.
It was a pleasant experience,I learnt alot through the gentle guide from the lessons.
It was really a down to earth,I mean well explained and detailed delivery.
The assignment is well taught out as it gave me an opportunity to really check my understanding of the lessons.
I will like to say it was worth the time and can only hope for the best.
For intending students,I will say you won't regret it.its a wow course!
Thank you.
Had a lovely conversation with Jessica today about some extra help I needed. Amazing customer service! Thank you
Excellent customer service
Hello, I really enjoyed TEFL course, learned new things, very helpful for Teachers, worth doing it, Service is excellent.
IMMEDIATE FEEDBACK
AMAZING COMMUNICATION
FRIENDLY PEOPLE
I needed guidance on which course was the most appropriate for me and if I was considered a suitable candidate to undertake the course. Danny was very supportive. He encouraged me without being too pushy. Thank you Danny.
i To i has been a leader in the TEFL world and there are many reasons for that. I haven't started my life as a teacher yet but after taking their incredibly informative and formative 120 hour course I feel ready and confident that I got the tools and knowledge that I needed to take on the mission of teaching. This is not a memory exercise kind of course but one that helps you learn by making you think.
Hi Salar,
Thank you for your feedback, that's great to hear!
Good luck with your TEFL career!
Best wishes,
Jess Customer Support Team
i to i tefl is the best way to go
Wonderful, kind, knowledgeable and supportive staff. Detailed and extensive resources. The 180 hour Level 5 Certification I took was a perfect introduction into the world of TEFL. I am excited to get started on my career and I feel much more prepared and capable knowing that I have the amazing services of i-to-i TEFL to back me up!
Jason was very friendly and helpful. Thanks

Gerhard
I have not done the course, however the helpfulness from Louise was great! Thanks for a great start!
Hi Lindie,
Thank you for your review, that's great to hear!
Good luck with your course!
Best wishes,
Jess Customer Support Team
The course was amazing.
Jordan thank you for helping me out , the cv resume was tops.
I must say that Jordon at info@lovetefljobs.com has been amazing! I had no experience in the teaching sector before but Jordan has guided and helped me build my Resume to one that shows all my skills and abilities required to apply for jobs and how to adapt my cover letters. A huge big thank you to him and the team. He is always encouraging and checks in timeously!
The course was very enjoyable. The layout of the course was clear and easy to use. I really appreciated all the additional resources at the end of each unit, they were very helpful and informative.
Hi Lee-Anne,

Thanks for your lovely feedback and I'm glad you enjoyed the course, I wish you all the best with your TEFL career!

Thanks,
Amy
Customer Support Team
Fantastic course
I just sent a note out to you yesterday and received a friendly and helpful response already, today, from Jess!
I appreciate this! Thank you Jess!
I forgot my password to log in to my course and as I don't live in UK, I was afraid I couldn't communicate with someone from the i-to-i team, but the answer was quick and was very helpful via email. Thanks a lot!
The staff is always so friendly and helpful. They privide an exceptional service.
it's an awesome experience to be trained by i-to-i on tefl. I'll recommend this school to many that will be willing to get certified. I really had a great time and an awesome training. All thanks to i-to i
i-to-i TEFL is rated 4.69 based on 5,528 reviews