i-to-i TEFL Reviews

1,345 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

tefl@i-to-i.com

How would you rate i-to-i TEFL?

Sandra
Unverified Reviewer

Really a great course. It helped me to review the grammar and gave me good knowlage of teaching! Thank you TEFL
Verified Reviewer

I enjoyed the course and booked a 5 month internship in China which has been a fantastic experience.

Keen to sample a different country I signed up for Vietnam, the person I spoke to didn't mention that there are only 10 days left between end of semester and expiration date of visa leaving very little time to explore Vietnam. Surely the whole point of going is to teach then spend some time exploring a new country?

Additionally your site doesn't mention that Vietnamese schools will not accept you if you have a visible tattoo. These 2 points only become apparent after payment when you receive your confirmation email.

Had this been clear I certainly wouldn't have booked and parted with my money. I'm now told that it's my problem and I am not entitled to a refund even though I sent an email signalling my intention to withdraw within an hour of booking.

Overall just feels like I have been conned into booking something that hasn't been described accurately at all
Ledion Mihilli
Verified Reviewer

It's a great course and very well structured.
Unverified Reviewer

The face to face component was absolutely brilliant. Amy was energetic, enthusiastic and extremely experienced and knowledgeable. The online component was extremely well structured.
Nerushka
Verified Reviewer

One of the most accommodating, friendly and easy to use course. The work was very informative and easy to understand. Loved that they have super friendly staff.
Ellie
Verified Reviewer

The 20 hour classroom course teaches the 10 key core skills for an effective and engaging lesson. Our tutor Meryl was excellent! She taught us so many different techniques and skills that you can apply to any age and level. We had the opportunity to practice by teaching the class, we made several lesson plans and were given detailed feedback on our teaching and ways to improve. I feel more confident I have the skills to deliver engaging and effective lessons. I think everybody who is considering to teach abroad should take this course! Thank you!!
Maryna Steyn
Verified Reviewer

It gave me more confidence with a lot of knowledge
Jenny
Verified Reviewer

I enjoyed learning the material, and never felt bored or overwhelmed. The course was full of really useful information and examples. I feel ready and excited to start teaching!
Maria
Unverified Reviewer

I loved the very organized structure and the very detailed information. The online training has really made me more comfortable teaching and has given me many very useful tips for essential teaching. I have really enjoyed the training and have been able to learn a lot. Espcially the section about grammar has made me more self-confident for future teaching situations.
Verified Reviewer

efficient; learned a lot. To improve: quicker grading on end assignments
Andria
Verified Reviewer

I enjoy the course was very practical, creative and motivated the teacher was brilliant. I suggest may the use of music if is possible as 10 the hours could be a little bit long and student can be exhausted. I am really happy with the course and I can say it was really nice one, the best I have ever never undertake before!
Unverified Reviewer

It helps me to find activities for young learners.
Mark
Unverified Reviewer

The 120 hour TEFL was a Great course that I really enjoyed doing. It was challenging but not impossible with a workload that I could easily manage whilst working full time. I would thoroughly recommend this course to anyone thinking about teaching English abroad!
PearlB
Verified Reviewer

I am very happy with the entire course. There are a lot of information provided that I greatly appreciated. I am already a practicing teacher but I greatly appreciate all the discussed and shared in this course. Kudos!
Warren
Verified Reviewer

Provided a certification after testing that wasn't easy and rather shows that time outside of the classroom to plan a lesson must be considered highly. It's also affordable.
Unverified Reviewer

Tefl made me realise that teaching is not just ttt but stt. Tefl strategies made teaching engaging and fun
Errie Orrie

So far So good
Joy
Verified Reviewer

Learned so much and help was always on hand
Liniker

In one word: "Perfect"

This course provided me with everything I need to teach, in a practical and simple way!
100% approved
Verified Reviewer

I was very pleased with the format of this course. You can go through the information at your own pace, and move on to the next section when you are ready.
i-to-i TEFL is rated 4.42 based on 1,345 reviews