i-to-i TEFL Reviews

Read i-to-i TEFL Reviews

tefl@i-to-i.com

Suite 2, Chantry House
Victoria Road

Tell us how i-to-i TEFL made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
First of all, I would like to say many thanks to the customer support team. They always guided me from time to time whenever I asked about my queries. Also, many thanks to Victoria, Emily John for talking with me on the phone. I highly appreciate their efforts & time. I enjoyed each & every section. I believe that I have gained more knowledge in detail about the language. Many more things I came to know what I have never studied before. Studying the bulk of lessons over the internet affords a great amount of flexibility and convenience; allowing you to complete a TEFL course while at home. I am honestly happy to choose this course. I think that I have stored many methodologies, strategies, techniques in my mind while studying this course. All the Contents were nicely arranged in a sequence. I loved the quiz part after each section. I was very eager to get on to the quiz. One of the best, thoroughly professional. I had a nice journey with TEFL &time. Highly recommendable. Thank you so much. Smita
Jill, my hero of the day through this stressful time of covid - 19. Speedy responses, clear and understandable responses. I am very excited to pick up where I left off with my course and knowing that there is such a strong support system ensures me I have chosen the right people! Mel - South Africa.
I was petrified when I experienced a technical difficulty and was extremely relieved to find that Emily John went over and beyond expected to assist me. She took her time explaining all of my queries. Never have I received such assistance from anyone else before her. Please, ask for her and receive absolute humanity. She certainly isn't in this field for the money. She assists wholeheartedly. I'm delighted to have spoken with someone so refreshing.
Many thanks for great help and service from Daniel Taylor. Very professional, cheerful and knowledgeable.
I am very happy with the support I received from Michael Wolfe. I wasn´t sure which TEFL course to take but he answered all my questions and helped me with the decision making. Many thanks ! Can highly recommend him.
I have just been helped by the wonderful Amy Rich in Customer Services. Amy was very willing to hear my request and made me feel very well looked after. Thank you Amy for your excellent Customer Service today. TEFL has a star employee in their Customer Services Dept.
A thorough, professional and useful course, with prompt and helpful tutor feedback on assignments.
I found both my courses to !be of a very good standard. There were very clear lessons, with a good focus, interesting and useful information and lots of references to useful materials. The assignments were appropriate and challenging, and allowed us to learn through them as well. Thank you
I honestly loved this course! I definitely plan on studying by them for anything I could possible need on my tefl journey! They are incredibly helpful and really want to see their students do the best they can! I would recommend studying through i-to-i!
Hi Mauritia,

Thank you for the 5 star review!

It's great to hear you have enjoyed your course and you are excited for your TEFL journey. if you need anything else, please get in touch and we will be happy to help.

Customer Support Team
I purchased a course and paid for it now I can't access it.
Hi Gillian,

I'm sorry to hear you have not been able to log in to your course. I have reset your log in details and sent you and email with the details on.

Please email me on 021 300 2852 if you need any further assistance and i will be happy to help.

Customer Support Team
I have found the online and in person courses so useful and look forward to my continuing education.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

Customer Support Team
Very efficient and knowledgable staff and salesman. Really good work!

Customer Support Team
Really went smoothly to register
Hi Lizette,

Customer Support Team
Havent started the course yet but up to this point service has been flawless, Mellissa Cox has been fantastic
Hi There,

Thanks for your feedback, I hope you enjoy the course! Please get in touch if you need any further assistance.

Best Wishes
Amy
Customer Support
I am extremely happy with the service provided my sales executive Michael Wolfe. He is efficient and friendly. He has answered every single one of my questions and has made me feel comfortable enough to believe in this amazing program! I was assisted several times regarding any issues I may have faced. I'm ecstatic to be apart of this journey!.
Hi Annastasia,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It's great to hear that you have enjoyed your experience so far.

Good luck with your TEFL course!

Customer Support Team
I've had thee best experience with the sales executive named Michael Wolfe. He was not forceful yet he made me feel comfortable enough to believe in this program! He did regular check ups to make sure I was ok and helped me several times with any issues I may have faced. I'm happy to have signed up!. Many thanks!
They cover everything!
Hi Sone,

Thank you for the glowing review!

Customer Support Team
I enjoy learning from i-to-i TEFL
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

Customer Support team
Byron answered all my questions quickly. It's been being a good experience with i-to-i staff! Can wait till see the course.
Hi Letícia,

Thank you for the 5 start review!

All the best for your TEFL course!

Customer Support Team
Im so pleased with Sam Shipley as he assisted me from start to finish. Sam answered all of my questions to my satisfaction, by responding to my emails on time followed my phone calls
i-to-i TEFL is rated 4.62 based on 3,487 reviews