i-to-i TEFL Reviews

georgie.smith@i-to-i.com

Suite 2
Chantry House

Click Here

Tell us how i-to-i TEFL made you happy

customer service
"I am more than proud and it gives me great pleasure to write these few words of recommendation for Emily John, one of the tutors of -i-to-i TEFL. I recently enrolled in one of the courses of TEFL. Everything went well and I made some progress up until I got stuck with the end of course test. I really struggled with the test and failed it more than once. It even reached a stage where I was prepared to give up on my dream to teach elsewhere in the world. It was then when I got to know Emily when I approached TEFL for assistance. Fortunately I was put in contact with Emily John. I was thoroughly impressed by Emily's commitment to her job. Even though I have known Emily for a short period of time it was a delight to have been assisted by her as my tutor. Since I have known her she has demonstrated her extraordinary character traits on multiple occasions. Like I have mentioned earlier I really struggled with my end of course test, and the amount of my requests for assistance from Emily reached a point that borders on harassment. Despite all of this Emily remained friendly and professional. Her guidance and words of encouragement not only resulted in me passing my test, but I in fact did pretty well. As a result of Emily's friendliness and her quest to look for new and innovative ways to make the study material and questionnaire more exciting I am back on track and believe that I have indeed a future with TEFL and teaching. Her enthusiasm and creativity inspired me to such an extend that I will complete my course shortly. I owe a great deal to Emily. As a direct result of Emily being an outstanding tutor I have referred two potential students to TEFL specifically. I am confident that she will continue to produce satisfied and inspired students like me. I have no reservation giving Emily my highest recommendation, and I truly believe that she is an invaluable addition to your institution. With sincere Gratitude Francois Retief. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions relating to TEFL/and or/ Emily. My telephone number is 082 374 8283 (South Africa) Please note that I do not have the answers to the end of course test. I was only given my marks."
"Well it's a good course to study for. You can do do it own your own. If you need help they always their to help."
"I to I has provided me with the knowledge and skills to become a new qualified teacher to enhance my career. I am a finance graduate and I've never had any knowledge on teaching as a whole but I to I Tefel has made that possible for me to become qualified. Their customer service is amazing and one of the best. Their team is responsive and swift with any query you might have. Their resources are easy and readily accessible. The content is clear and concise and provides clear instructions about the course and tests. They have practice quizzes and section tests, to help you prepare for the final course assessment. I would like to thank you I to I for proving me with the knowledge of teaching and for opening my doors to a better and enlightening career."
Hi Juan,

Thank you for taking the time to give such a detailed review of our course and service. It's great to hear that we have helped you so much.

I wish you all the best for your TEFL future!

Customer Support Team
"I enjoyed doing this course. They gave me enough time to complete it abd the fact that they send me a reminder as to how many days i have left before my course expires was very much helpful. I rate this ✋stars"
Thank you for the 5 star review Phuti. It's great to hear that you enjoyed the course.

Good luck in your TEFL career!

Customer Support Team
"I’ve been enjoying the studying process, all is clear and every piece of information is helpful. Thank you !"
Hi Marina,

Thank you for the 5 star review!

Good luck in your TEFL career.

Customer Support Team
"Excellent and friendly service!"
Thank you for the review Laurinda!

TEFL Support Team
"I started my course in June not knowing what to expect but realising the increasing demand for English tutelage especially in those countries that are seeking to compete in the emerging markets and world of business, especially where English is not the primary language. Here I am almost finished with my 180 Hour initial TEFL course and can only sing the praises of the TEFL Team, the standards are very high and the material is accurate the pace easy going and the volume of required study not overwhelming. I can certainly recommend TEFL's courses to those aspiring to teach, not only the younger generations but also the future business leaders and professionals seeking to make inroads in their own or other countries where English proficiency is the key to that new job or promotion. The fun thing about teaching this way, TEFL's way, it is you get to manage your time constructively and travel whilst doing what you love... would be teachers go on give it a try! Thank you TEFL for opening my world."
Hi there,

Thank you for the 5 star review and recommendation!

We're delighted to hear you have enjoyed the TEFL training and found it easy t use.

I hope you enjoy the rest of your training and good luck with you TEFL career.

TEFL Support Team
"Thanks for i to i TEFL Training that gives us a sysmatic and professional training. It's very meaningful and useful. In many aspects, it trains a lot such as: planning a lesson, lesson content, making it work in the classroom, course Assessment and Taking it further.It just like a handlist for new teacher to learn and study how to be a good teacher and prepare to be a nice one as possible as you can."
Hi Yuan,

Thank you the fantastic review!

We're delighted to hear you have learnt lots from the course.

TEFL Support Team
"Was extremely helpful for starting my teacher carrier, I am hoping to expand my knowledge in this area by taking other courses as well"
Hi Angie,

Thank you for your review!

Great to hear you are looking at our specialist courses, if you need any assistance please get in touch.

TEFL Support Team
"I am very satisfied with the service provided so far"
Thank you for your review, good luck with your training and please get in touch if you need any assistance.

TEFL Support team
"great course to do, and the i-to-i TEFL team has been a great help"
Thank you for your review and comments.

Good luck with you TEFL career!

TEFL Support Team
"Great courses ! I have passed 120 TEFL course and 30 Become an on-line teacher. Thank you for knowledge ."
Congratulations on passing your TEFL courses!

Hope you've enjoyed the training and good luck with your new TEFL career.

TEFL Support Team
"I knew I wanted to pursue TEFL certification so I had a lot of questions and Jessica with customer service was a delight and was SO helpful in answering all my questions! She also helped me best understand what the course would be like and she helped me choose the course that would be best for me. I just started the 320 hour so I could have more flexibility to do online English, business English, private tutoring, and best look for jobs in any country (esp with the 20 hour in class). I just started the course and so far is very straightforward and looking forward to learning more and beginning this TEFL adventure."
Hi Holly,

Thank you for your 5 start review!

We're delighted to have you have on board.

Good luck with your training and please get in touch if you need any assistance,

TEFL Support Team
"I'm not sure but I hope it will be great ..."
Thank you for your review and good luck with your training!

TEFL Support Team
"Really good customer support service. I couldn't pay by my card customer support help me. I to I is great for studying online TEFL."
Thank you for your review and we're glad to hear you have received the support when it was required.

Good luck with your TEFL career!

"Highly recommended."
Hi There,

Thanks for your feedback. I wish you all the best with your TEFL career!

Customer Support Team
"Fantastic experience and looking forward to the future."
Hi Riaan,

Thanks for your lovely feedback, I wish you all the best with your TEFL career!

Customer Support Team
"What a pleasure dealing with Bekki"
Hi Janet,

Thanks for your lovely feedback! We hope you enjoy the course. :)

Customer Support Team
"Well i was confused if i book for a call before purchasin the course but after speaking to a consultant he gave me clarity and now im a step closer to my destination. Im looking forward to everything."
Hi Lobuhle,

Thanks for your feedback! We hope you enjoy the course. Please let us know if you need anything further.

Best Wishes
Customer Support Team
"Hello, everyone! I am so grateful for an opportunity to take this course! i-to-ri, you are the best! The material is so informative. I have found a lot practical recommendations! Thank you!"
Hi Alina,

Thanks for your lovely feedback . I wish you all the best with your TEFL career!

i-to-i TEFL is rated 4.60 based on 3,124 reviews