i-to-i TEFL Reviews

of reviewers recommend i-to-i TEFL
Read i-to-i TEFL Reviews

tefl@i-to-i.com

4th Floor, Wilson House, Lorne Park Road, Bournemouth

Tell us how i-to-i TEFL made you happy
Fantastic informative online course, definitely worthwhile for any teachers working in a foreign country! The website is really well laid out and easy to follow and there’s fantastic help along the way, should you need it! Really enjoyable and rewarding!
I very much enjoyed the teaching teenagers course,it's straight to the point, well structured and useful for real-life situations you are going to come across when teaching English.
Hi Barbora, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It's great to hear you have enjoyed the Teaching Teenagers Course! Good luck in your TEFL career! Best wishes, Victoria Customer Support Team
I was very impressed with the prompt and efficient service. The staff is very friendly and readily available when needed. Amazing opportunities. I am sure to recommend you.
i-to-i TEFL 5 star review on 13th June 2021
Hi Insoaaf, Thank you for your feedback, that's great to hear! Good luck with your TEFL career! Best wishes, Jess Customer Support Team
A response that was prompt and relevant by Sahm was so helpful and easy to use.
The structure of the course is set out wonderfully. The amount of support you receive while completing the course is without a doubt worth all five stars. A company worth trusting.
Sam Shipley was brilliant in providing me with all the info, answered all my questions and helped me to pick the best course that suited my requirements .
The i-to-i team are great and incredibly professional. Hats off to Tom Stephenson for making sense of the process and helping me out whilst on holiday.
Fantastic company to study through. Staff is always there to help and the materials are put together with the highest standard. Once you finish the course they even help you find employment.
Hi Chris Thank you for the 5 star review! Good luck with your TEFL course. Best wishes, Victoria Customer Support Team
Jess Schofield was very friendly and helpful. She immediately sent me an email as promised and I loved her service.
Amazing customer service! Staff we really friendly, knowledgable and helpful, answering all my questions.
Jordan was very helpful with my queries. He shared the exact information required. Thank you Jordan & team. :)
Absolutely fantastic course , well put together and prepares one for your journey, all in all very professional
Hi Andre, Thank you for your feedback, that's great to hear! Good luck with your TEFL career! Best wishes, Jess Customer Support Team
I want to thank Jordan for always responding and helping looking forward to teach online.
I found the service quite helpful and to the point, the i-to-i TEFL agent was professional, friendly and made me feel secure to make this online purchase, making sure that the transaction was secure and getting back to me when I was struggling to make the purchase so that I would not miss the discount. He was also prompt plus the was no inane waiting time when you called the agency that you usually get that is usually coupled with being sent from pillar to post. I would recommend the i-to- i TEFL to my friends for sure.
i to i is a scam organization. I bought a course, and never got any training material, nor login. They replied to an inquiry and said "I resent it." But, I never got anything. Do your due diligence before you buy anything! There are lots of complaints online. Avoid this company!
Hi Allan, Thank you for taking the time to get in touch. I'm sorry that you didn't receive your original order email again after it had been sent. I appreciate that this will have been frustrating for you. I can see you have also sent an email response in to us so i will look into this and get back to you. Best wishes, Victoria Customer Support Team
Victoria has patiently answered all my questions about the level 3 online course (120 hours). She was encouraging and supportive. Now I have more clarity about the course content and how much time do I need to dedicate to each part of the course.
Jordan answered all my specific questions. He was always friendly and helpful and never made me feel incompetent. He helped alter my CV and cover letter to tie in with what on line jobs "hunters" are looking for. It was a pleasure and reassuring to communicate with him.
The course was excellently delivered by Brett. I felt listened to and all my questions were answered comprehensively. Difficult points were explained clearly.
I-to-I TEFL is a brilliant course for people who want to teach. I rate it 4 out of 5.
The course is an eyeopener, content and questions neatly packed and arranged in easy flow. Video clips reflect real teaching skills and strategies.
Hi Thokoza, Thank you for the 5 star review! Good luck with your TEFL course. Best wishes, Victoria Customer Support Team
i-to-i TEFL is rated 4.70 based on 5,818 reviews