i-to-i TEFL Reviews

Read i-to-i TEFL Reviews

georgie.smith@i-to-i.com

Suite 2
Chantry House

Tell us how i-to-i TEFL made you happy
upon purchasing the i-to-i TEFL course i quickly noticed how swift and friendly the telephonic and livechat employees were. The course itself was very helpful and very user friendly. All course material was structured to perfection and would highly recommend i-to-i TEFL to anyone. simphiweTwala.
I was very impressed with the way in which the material was set out and explained. Assignments were marked efficiently and feedback was given. It was affordable and do- able.
Hi There,

Thanks for your lovely feedback and I'm glad you enjoyed the course, I wish you all the best with your TEFL career!

Customer Support Team
The i-to-i online 120 hour course was extensive and thorough, it was well structured and easy to follow. The course had a good mixture of traditional and modern teaching methodologies, with plenty of research to support this. Additional links and further reading can keep you occupied for hours and will certainly help in the classroom. This course is perfect for someone whom may already have gained some experience in the classroom, whether that be as a volunteer, unqualified teacher, cover, teaching assistant or similar. If you are totally new to education and are serious about a teaching career, this is a good, affordable way to start that journey. My advice, is to consider trying to gain some classroom time to accompany the course. This could be via the i-to-i courses they offer or looking at getting a DBS check (in the UK) and seeing if you can volunteer at a local school to support the areas you are learning about in the course. overall, I was happy with the course content and would recommend
Hi Kai,

Thank you for your fantastic review and recommendation!

We're delighted to hear you have enjoyed the course and it easy to follow.

Good luck in your TEFL career

Best wishes
Jill
TEFL Support Team
I found the 120 hour online course really enjoyable to study. Lots of great information and study resources. I now feel ready to start a new chapter teaching English and using my new knowledge. Thanks i-to-i for a wonderful course.
Hi Janelle,

Thank you for the review!

We're delighted to hear you enjoyed the course and found the resources useful.

Good luck with your TEFL career!

Best wises
Jill
TEFL Support Team
This course was very informative. I liked the fact that there were many real life examples incorporated (links to videos). Also, it was helpful in a sense that I learnt various ways of going about planning and carrying out lessons.

Customer Support Team
Dear I-to-i TEFL The course I am doing its okay not that easy. Unnecessary information not much examples given. If you guys would of just forward all the information directly out it be so much convenient to study firstly.

Thanks for your review.

I'm sorry to hear you are having difficulties with course. We have a dedicated customer support team that are here to help you get through it. I've sent you over an email with details of how to get in touch with us.

Best Wishes
Customer Support Team
I loved this course, well organized and easy to follow. The feedback I got on my essay was thorough and cam within less than 12 hours!
Hi Kayla,

Customer Support Team
It was great experience, I have learnt so much. I feel confident to start my teaching experience.
Hi There,
Thanks for your feedback and I'm glad you enjoyed the course, I wish you all the best with your TEFL career!

Customer Support Team
1. Most lessons give basic terms and examples but follows it up with a quiz that goes beyond terms that have been explained. This forces you to suspend your quiz and first research terms and phrases that have not been covered in the TEFL course. 2. Interface that is supposed to track your progress keeps resetting to zero, does not remember to "continue from last point" and does not allow video playback from any country that has any form of internet censorship. 3. Lastly (but this might not pertain to all), the websites frequently responds with a "time out" error message meaning it takes twice as long to get anything done.
Hi There,

Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry to hear that you found difficulties with the course. I have sent you over an email to discuss these further.

I wish you all the best with your TEFL career.

Best Wishes,
Customer Support Team
I find it engaging and informative
I enjoyed the content of the course as well as the teaching practice. Our instructor is excellent at training teachers and I really learned alot from her.
Hi There,

Thanks for your feedback and I'm glad you enjoyed the practical course, I wish you all the best with your TEFL career!

Customer Support Team
Excellent and very professional course
Hi Renier,

Thanks for your lovely feedback and I wish you all the best with your TEFL career!

Customer Support Team
Absolutely loved studying through i-to-i! The staff showed they cared by sending emails to check up on progress and the units were engaging and very user friendly. Thanks so much for everything i-to-i!!
Hi Bridgette,

Customer Support Team
My TEF course experience the past months was quite excellent. I am fed with much information and great knowledge that I may apply as a teacher. Currently, I am teaching online so it's a great leap that I have finished my course today, yes TODAY! And I am so happy. Thank you, i-to-i. Now, I am just going to wait for my results. *fingers crossed* May you keep doing the best in quality service to all.
Hi JH,

Customer Support Team
It's very informative and the quality of been assisted is remarkable, it really makes one fully understand things quick and clear.
Hi Zuma,

Customer Support Team
There were a number of grammar and spelling mistakes in the course and most of the content was redundant.
Hi,

Thank you for your review.

I am very sorry to hear this.

We are always trying to update the course and make improvements. Please could you send in any examples of grammar or spelling mistakes and we can urgently amend these.

Our email address is customersupport@i-to-i.com.

We wish you luck in your new TEFL career.

Customer Support
The best online course I had ever
Hi Zaineb,

Thank you for your 5 star review!

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the course.

Exiting informative courses

Thank you for your 5 star review!

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the course.

Customer Support
I enjoyed to study through I to I as they provided quality material to study from and provided support and encouragement
Hi,

Thank you for your 5 star review!

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the course, and that you received great support from us.

Customer Support
I've had a wonderful experience with Joseph so far. He was very helpful, the process was uncomplicated and I really can't wait to get my login details to get started.
Hi Georgina,

Thanks for your lovely feedback! I hope you enjoy the course, let us know if you need anything further!

Best Wishes