i-to-i TEFL Reviews

Based on 6,991 reviews
Read i-to-i TEFL Reviews

tefl@i-to-i.com

4th Floor, Wilson House, Lorne Park Road, Bournemouth

Tell us how i-to-i TEFL made you happy
This is a shout out to Sahm. He has been of phenomenal help. He always goes the extra mile even more than what a person asks. He is always friendly and ready for whatever comes his way. I hope I to I know how lucky they are to have him. I also hope he gets promoted. I'm rooting for him.
Posted 35 minutes ago
My journey with i-to-i TEFL has been absolutely amazing so far. I have enjoyed learning and building on my own knowledge throughout my courses and truly appreciate the help I got along the way.
Hi Neha, Thank you for the 5-star review! Good luck in your TEFL career. Best wishes, Victoria Customer Support Team
I really enjoyed my TEFL course. The coursework is easy to follow through a because it is self paced. I really like the fact that I received feedback on my assignments from my tutors, it really made me feel like I am not doing it alone.
Thank you for the 5 star review! Good luck with your TEFL course. Best wishes, Justina Customer Support Team
Course is very detailed and there is a lot of resources and help available from the tutors.
Justina was extremely kind and helpful in resolving my issue. I was not too sure as to whether or not u needed to purchase a course extention. However, when I reached out to customer support, Justina went the extra mile to ensure that i was a happy customer and solved my issue by extending my course for free by an additional 2 weeks.
I just want to say thank you to your job seeker support team and a special thanks to Jordan for helping me with my Resume no matter how many times i had to send it in and just the amazing advice and help, much much appreciated
Victoria is an absolute star! She amended a problem within 5 minutes and was very polite and professional. Great customer service!
Prompt & kind
Thank you for the 5-star review! Please let us know if we can help you in any way. Leah Burke Customer Support Team
An excellent programme with very relevant content and appropriate notional hour weighting (1 semester = 60 credits = 600 notional hours > 420 notional hours). The assessments were well timed and authentic.
Each mentor I've encountered has been very supportive and patient clearly they are passionate in what they do.
I thank the TEFL team for a super service . There turn around time in marking my assignments was outstanding. I thank the TEFL team for their feedback ,I am very happy that I joined TEFL as I do know I have a great team supporting me in my teaching journey. I will definitely recommend TEFL to everyone I know because I am really pleased with them.
Thank you for the 5 star review! Wishing you all the best, Justina Customer Support Team
I completed the i-to-i 320 Hour Diploma Course some time ago and have already left a very favourable review of that. I have now completed their Level 5 Award in Supporting Learners to Prepare for an English Language Examination. This was probably the hardest and most interesting TEFL module. It really had me thinking outside the box – apologies for the cliché! The quality of the materials is on a par with those from the Open University, and that is high praise indeed. Marking is fast, thorough and helpful. It is a fully-regulated and accredited CELTA-level course for a fraction of the cost.
I studied my TEFL 120 hours with i-to-i more than 5 years ago. And till this day, they remain honest and supportive. I'm glad that I chose you. In the past I've had difficulties with authentication of my certificate. But, once they (other schools & companies) saw that I was certified they didn't give me any more trouble.
Very happy with the customer service I received from Gemma James!
Thank you for the 5 star review I will pass this onto Gemma! Best wishes, Leah Customer Support Team
Excellent
I would like truly like to thank Gemma for always for always helping me and giving me the best advise....even though I live many miles away I feel safe with her and trust her... Thank you Gemma....Kind regards Gabby Malamas
Thank you for the 5 star review! Good luck with your TEFL course. Best wishes, Leah Customer Support Team
I am very much impressed with how detailed the feedback is on assignments and how organized the information on the modules are. i-to-i TEFL makes me feel excited to continue on this path and strive to accomplish more. Thank you!
The timely and helpful nature of customer support put me at ease. Kudos!
The course is of high standard. The Tutors are quite constructive in their feedback. I don't feel demotivated or overwhelmed by the feedback . I'm rather given strength and the urge to try again and succeed. However the course requires a lot of hard work which is not a bad think at all.
Thank for the opportunity to submit and your support . U are excellent.
i-to-i TEFL is rated 4.73 based on 6,991 reviews