i-to-i TEFL Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend i-to-i TEFL

tefl@i-to-i.com

How would you rate i-to-i TEFL?

Andrew
Unverified Reviewer

The course is very comprehensive, gives excellent advice on use of different materials and helps the teacher assist individual students with different problems, even though they may be in a class of uniform level.
Natashia Hudson
Unverified Reviewer

Practical, great and valuable information provided
Natalie Jeffords
Unverified Reviewer

Can not really say. I was told I need a British Passport to teach English when I have been teaching English in Spain for past 5 years!!! It seems a bit arrogant.
I do not wish to have a British passport.
Ziningi
Unverified Reviewer

I'm just really excited. I can't describe my happiness right now!
Quinn
Unverified Reviewer

Excellent material. Very straightforward. I enjoyed the pace of the course as well.
Stephanie
Verified Reviewer

I bought this course after I had a moment of clarity. Having worked in several jobs in varying shades of soul crushing, I decided it was high time I make a change and do what I enjoy with my life. After all, I've only got one.

After considering my strengths (Working with children, explaining concepts, and learning languages, to name a few pertinent ones) I decided to look into TEFL. I did some searching and reading up, and finally found i-to-i.

This course was everything I was looking for. I began to learn about the ins and outs of teaching a class and re-learning concepts of English I'd long forgotten the names of. When I began, I had interest. When I finished, I had assurance. This is what I want to do, and I am capable and prepared to do it.

The course work is set up in such a way that you can set the pace you need to go at. Each concept is explained in a simple but in depth way and is accompanied by video references and quizzes. Each lesson has additional articles and resources at the end if you want to know more about the subject of each module.

Along the way, I got nice messages from the i-to-i team telling me to keep up the good work. After turning in my final assignments, I was met with a very kind message of congratulations. Though I know these are probably sent automatically, it was still a very big reassurance to me to always be given positive reinforcement and constant offers of assistance.

Some will call this course boring. The reality is that it is demanding. Not in a "take up all your time and energy" way, but in a mental way. You are called upon to really commit yourself to studying the course content, which can be difficult if you are uncertain about your choice to pursue a career in TEFL. There are plenty of ways to talk yourself out of studying, but there is only one way to succeed: Don't quit.

i-to-i, thank you so much for this excellent course! I have enjoyed immensely and plan to take additional specialized courses to expand my skill set! Keep up the great work!
Joanna
Verified Reviewer

I really enjoyed the course and feel like it prepared me for my future teaching. Although the assignments were quite demanding I feel like there was enough information provided to me in the theory to help me get through it. I also didn't feel rushed at all and wasn't tempted to purchase the course extension which made me happy. If I was to do it again I would purchase the combined course as the interaction would make me feel more confident. I do like that they offer these courses in various different locations too - not something I expected! I also appreciated the promptness in marking and the generous amount of feedback I received.
Gabriella Roche
Verified Reviewer

This course was full of so much useful information that has given me a stepping stone to go far!
Tanita Tikaram
Verified Reviewer

The course itself has an excellent structure. The platform on which it is offered is easy to use and very interactive. I was personally impressed with how quickly and efficiently my queries were dealt with. I also purchased express marking and my final assessment was marked within 14 hours. Really a great company to work with if you are looking into getting your TEFL certificate.
Mark
Unverified Reviewer

An all round good course that is packed full of excellent resources and ideas. The certificate from the 60 hour Business course will also add more value to my C.V. Thank you.
Unverified Reviewer

TEFL is very clear and there is no way for you to get confused in any part of the course.
Gabrielle Noel
Verified Reviewer

This course is a very good one! Having completed the course, I feel motivated and very confident about teaching English, a topic that I had never considered teaching before. Additionally, previously I would have wanted to avoid teaching little children because I did not know how to maximize teaching content in their short attention spans. However, the advice and guidance given in this course have broadened my horizons as I now feel confident to teach any age group. Thank you i-to-1.com!
Althea Williamson
Verified Reviewer

The subject matter was very informative and thorough. The assessments after each subsection was well structured and some were thought provoking. Challenging and quite intense but worth the effort and commitment.
NP Hampshire
Verified Reviewer

Just completed a well structured 120Hr TEFL course. I did not log the time I was on-line, but do not believe it was anything like 120 hours. If the guide of hours include the time spent away from being log-on, then maybe a guide of 120 hours would be appropriate, but still generous. So don't expect to need to spend more than this time to complete the course. The overall time you have access to complete the course in more than adequate. So even with limited hours per week to dedicate to the course, you should still be able to complete, but there is a provision to extend your time if required. If you are able to dedicate larger time block then you benefit from being able to complete the course sections, and I found this helped me keep focus of the topic. The course is from a ODLQC Accredited Provider, and this is reflected by its contents and support. The support team has been exceptional. Prompt replies, detailed support, and from forward facing staff that excel at providing good customer service.
Alamin
Unverified Reviewer

It provided me with the opportunity to go through an online course at my own pace.
The assessment at the end was challenging as I have never prepared a lesson plan before!
Unverified Reviewer

make me learn a lot and think a lot.
Eyram
Unverified Reviewer

The lessons are made easy. The quizzes help in letting you know how well you're doing before the main test.
Verified Reviewer

The lessons were fun and interactive, i enjoyed working with my group of new people.
Arjan
Unverified Reviewer

This course offers a great teaching framework and a lot of practical information
Kimberley
Verified Reviewer

By showing what it takes to connect
i-to-i TEFL is rated 4.44 based on 1,420 reviews