i-to-i Love TEFL Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend i-to-i Love TEFL

How would you rate i-to-i Love TEFL ?

"I found the English for Business course very useful. It contained many helpful links to sites and resources. The final assessment made me think very hard about how to plan a business lesson, and so served a useful purpose in helping me to develop the necessary skills for future lesson plans. I chose this course because it had a government quality recommendation. Thank you."
Thanks for the feedback!

We wish you all the luck with your TEFL career and hope the Teaching Business English course helps you find your perfect job!

Best Wishes,
Amy
Customer Support Team
"A perfect online TEFL course that prepares you for the practice"
Hi there,

Thank you for the review. It's brilliant to hear that you enjoyed the course.
Good luck with your TEFL career

Best wishes
Jill
"I really much enjoyed following this course. It gives you the tools to start teaching English as a foreign language."
Hi there,

Thank you for the review. It's brilliant to hear that you enjoyed the course has prepared you for your TEFL career!

Good luck
Best iwhses
Jill
"Wow this is a great course. Once i got started i could not stop. I completed my cource way before the expiry. The content is very useful and gave me the confidence to be a great English teacher. Thank i will surely recommend this cource to others."
Hi Nicole,

Thank you so much for your review!
I'm really glad that you found the course material useful and that couldn't stop when you got started!

Good luck in your new TEFL career.
Kind Regards,
Support Team
"The course was very effective and straight to the point. Especially the practical weekend in combination with the 120 hour course was very useful. This course definitely helps when you want to teach English in a foreign country."
Hi there,

Thank you for the review. So glad to hear you have found it useful and enjoyed the practical class.

Good luck with your TEFL journey

Best wishes
Jill
"I would rate this course a 5 stars. It is definitely an enlightening, fun and wonderfully structured course. It creates an easy learning environment right from your own home :) I would suggest it anyone who is thinking about pursuing it as a starting point of your career."
"Brilliant course...kept me engaged every minute!the very best tutors and material.....ready for my China adventure.....you guys deserve six stars, thank you!!!!!"
Hi Isna,
Thank you for your review!
I'm really glad that you enjoyed the course, and that it has helped you prepare for China!
Good luck in your new TEFL career.
Kind Regards,
Rachel
Support Team
"I feel totally prepared to step into the classroom as an ESL teacher after completing the I to I 120 Hour Online Tefl course. The different learning modules were all explained clearly, and the grammar and phonics sections (which I was the most nervous about struggling with) were set out in a way which made them really easy to understand. I enjoyed the quizzes and videos as they really brought what was being taught to life. Thanks I to I!"
Hi Sam,
Thank you for your review!
I'm really happy to hear that you enjoyed the course, and that it explained elements you were unsure about.
We wish you luck in your new TEFL career!
Rachel
Support Team
"1.Teaching English can either be a wonderful way to spend a year or two living overseas or a fascinating career – 2.It’s really up to you – and our courses are designed to introduce you to many of the core concepts and skills that you’ll need to start this journey."
"Now that I are TEFL qualified, I feel like the more great opporunities openning up for me!!! Thank you for being such a responsive, professional and trustworthy team!"
Dear Leila
Thank you for your feedback. We were very happy to assist you on your journey to become TEFL qualified. We wish you all the success in your TEFL career.
Academic Head
"I love how it provides practical examples as well through the videos. It doesn’t just focus on the theory side but also the practicality of it."
Dear Sinenhlanhla

Thank you for your feedback. We are very pleased you enjoyed watching the practical examples, and that it helped you envision the practical side of teaching alongside learning about the theory.
Best of luck in your next TEFL adventure.
Academic Head
"I really enjoyed the course and I felt that it covered all the aspects required."
Dear Zaibaa

Thank you for your feedback. We're pleased you enjoyed the course and found the content informative. We wish you the best of luck in your future TEFL career.
Academic Head
"Realy clear and good course with good feedbacks"
Hello
Thank you for your feedback. We are happy you found the course clear and informative. Good luck in your future TEFL career!
All the best!
Academic Head
"The best form of learning I have experienced and I'm not at all fond of learning so this definitely a mind changer."
Dear Nkosana
Thank you for your great feedback. We're very happy you enjoyed the learning process on our course. We wish you all the best in putting the course into use in your future TEFL career.
Academic Head
"This course was really, really great, they put together the information in a way that helped get the message across without overwhelming you and it was really easy to focus!"
Dear Melody
Thank you for your feedback. We're really happy that you enjoyed the course and found it easy to navigate around. We wish you all the best in your TEFL career.
Academic Head
"Excellent course! Highly recommended to anyone! Tutors always available to assist! Thank you for making this an amazing learning experience!"
Hi Zani,

Thank you for the review and recommendation. I'm glad you have enjoyed the course. Good luck in your TEFL career!

Support Team
"The course is completely based on solo learning via the computer - no support from a tutor! The course material is reasonable and good for most, especially (I would think) for those with little or no experience, as it really puts a lot of emphasis on planning and teaching styles - which is very relevant. I think, though, that more examples in the form of video clips or comments on on-line material would have been beneficial for understanding of what was actually meant in the material. Personally, I often got that understanding from my vast experience, more than from the course that actually often did not match what my experience tells me is right. I found this annoying and confusing, but a novice might not notice (he/she will later learn it the hard way from doing classes, though). Overall, the course material was good, and the online references plenty and at times almost overwhelming; (such un-commented "dishing out of links" is actually in itself bad teaching, though, which I don't hope any student will pick up for personal use in class!) The downfall was the multiple-choices tests. They had too many questions (more than 10%) that were ambiguous and could be misunderstood, because the reference was poorly explained, or they were even plain meaningless when you took more experience and knowledge into account than what precisely was covered in the course material, and not an iota outside it. Even the final test was flawed with such bad questions for such a test. Those bad questions generally took up about half of the margin for errors that the students have for making errors, in reality significantly increasing the demands for perfection in the course material in order to pass the various tests. Maybe that's relevant, but it is not a genuine way of achieving such an intent. However, the final task about making a detailed, personal work for evaluation (by a HUMAN) was relevant and delightfully realistic, and the feedback from a tutor (although it really was too late...) was valuable and inspiring, probably especially for someone who did not pass first time."
HI Mogens, thanks so much for giving us such detailed feedback on the course, we will definitely use your comments when reviewing improvements. We do have an academic team here in the office to support our students but perhaps you didn't need to use it?
Academic Head
"The course has taught me things I didn't know that went into teaching a lesson, even if we think it's simple it takes a lot of work to plan. I'm still enjoying this journey and can't wait to learn more."
Hi there,

Thank you for the review. It's brilliant to hear that you are enjoying the course. Good luck on your journey!

Support team
"I enjoyed this course and feel much more prepared to be an EFL teacher after having completed it. It was very informative and systematically explained necessary information for being a good EFL teacher, while also providing additional resources for learning more and finding jobs. It was also easy to complete while working at the same time and affordable. My only criticism would be that I wish there was more interaction with tutors built into the course, but they are available to reach out to if needed. Overall I would recommend it!"
Hi there,

Thank you for the positive review! It's great to hear you enjoyed the course and feel that you are prepared for teaching.

Also, thank you for the feedback about the tutor interaction. We are grateful for all feedback so we can develop as a company.

Support team
"i-to-i Love TEFL is wonderful and challenging but enjoyable course that has broadened my teaching abilities."
Hi there,

thank you for the review. Good luck with your TEFL career!

i-to-i Love TEFL is rated 4.54 based on 2,176 reviews