i-to-i Love TEFL Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend i-to-i Love TEFL

How would you rate i-to-i Love TEFL ?

"Very good course ! I really enjoyed it ! Highly recommend to everyone :)"
Posted 26 minutes ago
"Overall, the course has done what its promised to do. Its given me some pretty standard information on beginning an adventure as an English teacher and I do feel more prepared for that task now. I've seen some bad reviews but I honestly can't see why. I didn't pay for express marking but I received my grade the same day I submitted my lesson plan, I also received feedback on it and was informed that I had passed the course. I just checked my email and I see that my e-certificate is also ready! Overall, I'm pleased with my experience and excited to see where this adventure takes me!"
"I have learnt a lot from TEFL , i am currently still busy with the 180 hour course which provides a lot of insight and makes it easy on you once you get to start teaching. The course is a bit tricky though, i am hoping the final test is not going to beat me. Overall TEFL is great."
Hi Warren!
Thank you for your review!
I'm really glad to hear that you've enjoyed the course, and learnt a lot so far! If you would like any help with the test or any of the course, please contact us and you can speak to one of our tutors.
Support Team
"I purchased a 300 hours course. I have completed some sections and I am super happy with the course. The tutors are extremely helpful and have been able to assist with any query I have put forward (not to mention putting my mind at ease). The content is superb! I even find it useful when teaching regular classes!"
Thank you for your review!
I'm really glad to hear that you've enjoyed the course so far!
Support Team
"Lisa, our trainer was AMAZING ! She was friendly, active, approachable and full of life, never a dull moment during the two days of training & practice. One of the best training i have attended in many years."
Thank you for your comments!
I am really glad to hear that you enjoyed the practical course.
I hope that it will be really useful for you in your new TEFL career!
Support Team
"I have learnt a lot and i am ready to be in the classroom,share my knowledge with the world...."
Hi Chaza,
Thank you for your review!
I'm really glad to hear that you've enjoyed the course, and learnt a lot!
Support Team
"Very systematic way of getting the students to know their materials really well and adequate amount of testing and assignments along the way to ensure great understanding."
Hi Syafiq,
Thank you for your comments!
I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the course.
Support Team
"I think taking the TEFL course is really useful if you want to teach English in a foreign country. However, the course assessment is very difficult so if you want to succeed you need to have a high level of English."
Hi!
Thank you for your review.
I'm really glad to hear that the course was useful for you, even though it was quite difficult.
Support Team
"A great user friendly course on line course with ample time to get through the work. I also received great support when ever I needed it!"
Hi Alessia,
Thank you for your comments!
I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the course.
Support Team
"TEFL was the perfect way to transition into education. Not having any background in education was intimidating, but with TEFL I have a strong foundation that prepares me for teaching and the field of education in a revitalizing and encouraging way!"
Hi Jaleesa,
Thank you for your review!
I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the course, and that it has helped to give you confidence to teach.
We wish you luck in your new TEFL Career!
Support Team
"Excellent course, would highly recommend it to anyone aspiring to become a teacher for ESL learners."
Hi Nick,
Thank you for your comments!
I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the course.
Support Team
"It is really good and it is worth the money and time invested. I give it a massive like. Good job pals! I really hope i can open more doors with an ample lump of knowledge and practical skills that I obtained."
Hi Oleksandr,
Thank you for your review!
I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the course.
We wish you luck in your new TEFL Career!
"Very helpful course"
"They are SUPERB!"
Hi Koketso,

Thanks for your lovely feedback! I wish you all the best with your TEFL career!

"16-07-1986"
"I would highly recommend i-to-i Love TEFL! This is a really well put together course wich I very much enjoyed!"
Hi Marichelle,

Thanks for your lovely feedback! I'm glad you enjoyed the course and I wish you all the best for your TEFL career!

Customer Support Team
"i-to-i Love TEFL can help me improve teaching skills."
"the 20 Hour weekend course with Lisa was great. very informative and helpful, even if you have not started the online section yet this is a must. Lisa as a tutor was fantastic. "Thank you Lisa""
Hi Lee,

Thanks for your lovely feedback! I'm glad you enjoyed the practical course!

Best Wishes
Customer Support Team
"An exciting way to start this journey called ENGLISH in Vietnam..."
Hey,

Thanks for your 5-star review!

We're excited for you! Let us know if you need any further guidance in your TEFL journey!

Best wishes,
Georgie
"The 320 hour i-to-i course was definitely the right choice for me . I learnt a lot about the rewards and challenges a teacher will have to deal with."
Hi there,

Thanks for your 4-star review!

We're really glad you enjoyed the 320 hour course. Let us know if you need any further guidance in your TEFL journey!

Best wishes,