i-to-i TEFL Reviews

Read i-to-i TEFL Reviews

tefl@i-to-i.com

Suite 2, Chantry House
Victoria Road

Tell us how i-to-i TEFL made you happy
It was an amazing experience! I loved each obstacle and challenge. Thank you for the professional friendly and helpful services! Janine
The Caller was absolutly quick and easy to talk to about my course selection immediatly after i had registered and purchased my desired course, 10/10 customer support
the Course was good and has useful resources to help understand the course.
i enjoyed the course , its easy to learn and they have included so many resources to assist complete the course
I am very satisfied with the service as well as the people, who are very friendly.
I have found nothing to complain about from i-to-i and they continue to give great deals at great prices, worth every penny.
Thank you so much to Sam Shipley who helped me to figure out which course would be best suited for me. He was amazing with communication and was there if I had any questions. Made a huge difference having the one on one contact. Felt very personal and that made me decide to do the i-to-i TEFL course.
I found the course relatively easy, only because I have spent the past 12 years in the teaching profession. Nevertheless, by using the word easy, I don't mean that I did not learn anything. In my opinion, the content of the course is excellent. You are given the tools you need to progress, and like all good courses, you have to do some of the digging, regarding further learning, yourself. The course tutors are very knowledgeable and were able to answer any questions quickly. I would also like to say that the assessments are definitely not a pushover, and require working at. I would recommend this course if you are seeking to develop your teaching career, or you want to broaden your horizons in the future.
Hi John

Thanks for your lovely feedback and I'm glad you enjoyed the course, I wish you all the best with your TEFL career!

Thanks,
Amy
Customer Support Team
Excellent customer service, answered all queries quickly via email and arranged a follow up phone call within the hour!
I was in 2 minds regarding doing the course. Louise guided me through it all and I am now exited to start. She was in constant contact with me and answered all my questions, as well as guided me to which course would be the best for me.
This course provided me with a very user-friendly platform. Customer service was always readily available, and my assignments were graded quickly.
itoi has given me amazing support along the way and a very professional company that always answered my questions timeously.
Thank you so much i-to-i, I was glued to my computer tutors was always ready to assist and were quick to answer questions,
and also my assignments came back with so much help for further help you guys rock. Now I just need to find my first job and feel a bit lost in doing that.
The customer service is impeccable. They were kind , helpful and we solved the problem in a matter of minutes. Keep up the good work really.
I want to thank you so much I loved every minute that I trained with you guys I cant wait to start working feel very confident because if you guys thank you so much
Thank you for the 5 star review!
Good luck with your TEFL course.
Best wishes,
Victoria
Customer Support Team
Jill is very attentive and extremely patient and formative. Thank you Jill your assistance is much appreciated.

Regards
Angela Muscat
Thank you i-to-i for helping me build confidence in my abilities. At the beginning of the course I was unsure of how well I would do, if I would be able to succeed in writing a lesson plan, and if I would be able to go into a career of teaching English at all despite how much I really want to do this. By the end of the course I felt I could absolutely do this. The course material taught me everything I needed to know about teaching English (and then some), and the feedback I received on my lesson plan left me feeling excited about starting this new journey of my life. To top off this great experience, I had reached out to i-to-i support for questions regarding the course package I bought, if they could help me make some changes that would help me begin my job search sooner. In my mind I thought, "My course experience was great, but it can't all be good right? There's such a thing as too good to be true!" Wrong! It could all be good, because support really, REALLY helped me out! I could not be happier with this whole experience, and I thank i-to-i for everything they have given me.
This course is excellent. It has made me realize just how hard teacher have to work & the kind of difficulties students have to face when learning a 2nd language. If I can help just 1 student to be more confident when speaking English then this course has achieved it's aim.
This course has been excellent. It has given me insight into how hard teachers actually have to work & the kind of difficulties students are faced with. It has really made me think that if I can just help 1 student to be more confident about learning to speak English then the aim of this course has been achieved.
I have enjoyed every minute of this course. Cursing sometimes because the Lesson Plans just won't fall into place. Then when I eventually get it done & I am waiting for the results, I feel lost because I've got nothing challenging to do.
Staff are a pleasure to work with. Helpful, efficient and courteous and always available to assist. I am grateful for the support you provide. It has made working through the course a pleasurable experience. Best wishes SHAWN LEO JACOBS
i-to-i TEFL is rated 4.66 based on 4,697 reviews