i-to-i TEFL Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend i-to-i TEFL

How would you rate i-to-i TEFL?

Goolshan
Verified Reviewer

I enjoyed studying the course material. It was very easy,simple and not very stressful at all. We could complete the Written work and Lesson plan in our own time. I got wonderful feedback from my lecturer during the weekend class and at front desk the team really works hard. My weekend practical was a bonus I liked the idea of being in class and discuss topics. It was great and we enjoyed lots. This course was very wonderful and informative. Thank you to I to I for making my dream come true.
Clinton Metzer
Verified Reviewer

I really enjoyed doing the TEYL through i-to-i. Really helpful staff. Very informative. Really helpful sites to use in the future.
Ndive Chukwuma Isaac
Verified Reviewer

My lesson plans, teaching skills and presentation have greatly improved. This course is great for both new and experienced teachers.
Johan Labuschagne
Verified Reviewer

It gives you the option of studying from the comfort of your own home or attending classes. While studying from home without any guidance might seem frightening, the course and the material therein is very simple and easy to understand.
Jeffrey
Verified Reviewer

It's a well informed course. Many options aside from the basic TEFL course are offered and it's quite friendly and supportive in it's approach to help aspiring teachers find a starting point.

It's useful and helpful.
Em Beronga
Unverified Reviewer

I- to- tefl given me an oppurtunity to learn and to work abroad. Now, i can travel the SE ASIAN country to teach English.
Thank you TEFL. more power.! :)
Leah
Unverified Reviewer

It was a great course that helped me figure out what I wanted to do.

VERY COMPLETE
Karen Rabie
Unverified Reviewer

I have been training working adults in South Africa for many years, so it is exciting to now have additional skills that will enable me to teach anywhere in the world. New horizons, indeed!
Siileng Molefi
Verified Reviewer

It is a good course. Just got a job in China.
Unverified Reviewer

The customer service was terrible. Would not recommend.
Hi, Thank you for your feedback. Here at i-to-i Love TEFL we take customer service very seriously and do our best to meet the needs of all our customers. We're sorry we didn't manage that for you. If you have any specific feedback about where you feel we could improve please contact us on customersupport@i-to-i.com.
Unverified Reviewer

The ease of access to the learning materials.
Steven Jones
Unverified Reviewer

Very disappointing course. The points covered on the course can be easily learnt from a book or information found freely online. Does not prepare you to actually teach the language.
Hi Steven,
Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear you found the course disappointing. The material for the course is taken from a wide range of sources and put together to best prepare you for teaching English. The first section explores planning a lesson. The second section has highly detailed and extensive information about teaching grammar, vocabulary and the four skills. The third section explores a variety of practical issues surrounding classroom practice and management.
Noah
Unverified Reviewer

The course was very clear and it laid out the modules in a way that you would instantly understand. The amount of things you could learn in such a small amount of time is amazing.
Unverified Reviewer

I enjoyed the weekend practical course and it helped me to remember the theory. My lecturer was very good. I was very impressed with her feedback. Thank you so much Francessca.
Naomi
Unverified Reviewer

The content is excellent and well presented. It's not too vague on information but it also doesn't drone on for ages each page meaning the learner stays more engaged. TEFL made me happy because it taught me enough to help me pass and now I can work in this area! Thank you!
Unverified Reviewer

It is an eye opener for someone who is coming from traditional teaching
Jacobus Smit
Unverified Reviewer

Was very easy and simple to follow.
Jacobus Smit
Verified Reviewer

It was very simple and easy to follow. Well, set out.
i-to-i TEFL is rated 4.45 based on 1,528 reviews