i-to-i TEFL Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend i-to-i TEFL

How would you rate i-to-i TEFL?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Maria De Los Angeles Torres
Verified Reviewer
"Great in-depth online course for good price. Get ready now!"
Elrich Adriaan Klopper
Verified Reviewer
"After doing this course, I am feeling very confident, knowledgeable, and my imagination is running wild with ideas for lessons."
"Excellent course! Diverse methods of presenting information so I was never bored. The course goes beyond the regular of "just teaching" Offers motivation techniques, classroom management and activities for use in your career! Additionally, the articles and videos at the end of each module provided is very helpful!"
Mzwandile Given Nyathi
Unverified Reviewer
"The course was well structured and informative."
Gemma Stapleton
Verified Reviewer
"It is a very informative course, and after years of not studying, i felt like i could complete this and finally get into the career ive wanted to work in, and not have to go back to a job after maternity leave that wouldnt fit around my family lifestyle !!"
Claire Scowby
Verified Reviewer
"I feel this short but intense course covered enough basic and went into a little detail with other details and is going to be a great base for me as a teacher to carry on learning and teaching well."
"I really enjoyed this course and was quite surprised that it didn't bore me at all. The information, advice and extra resources provided were super useful. Well done to the creators of this course, everything was very well thought out."
"The essential knowledge and foundations that I needed in order to teach English properly are all in their online course. It equips you as you embark a career in EFL teaching."
"Whenever I needed assistance they were there and they replied efficiently. They are friendly. There is no classroom pressure,one works at their own pace and if you unclear about something you can go back to the course. You work freely and the course is not in any way difficult in terms of langauage and understanding. I enjoyed the course and have even told my friends about it. Thank you i-to-i."
"The content is very well structured and ensures a smooth learning process, efficiently combining theory with practice."
Zhao Juanjuan
"I learned a lot"
"i-to-i have comprehensive learning content and prepare you for the teaching world by providing additional resources. I feel excited about the prospect of TEFL and confident in my abilities and knowledge"
"IT IS LEARNING ME A LOT AND LETTING ME UNDERSTAND THAT ENGLISH IS A VERY IMPORTANT LANGUAGE AND NO MATTER HOW WELL YOU CAN SPEAK IT TO TEACH IT NOW THAT IS A DIFFERENT STORY. AND I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO LEARN MORE SO I WOULD BE ABLE TO TEACH YOUNG LEARNERS THE AMAZING ABILITY TO COMMUNICATE WITH THE WORLD."
"i-to-i TEFL is a well structured course that thoroughly explores every aspect of teaching English. The thought of doing an online course was intimidating for me, but i-to-i TEFL is so user friendly, I had no problems. I felt so accomplished after every quiz. The course content is of high quality and stimulating."
Claire Winks
Verified Reviewer
"The content is relevant and I found it a good challenge to what I have studied previously. Also there is always someone on the other end of the line to assist with queries and concerns. Thank you for a great learning experience."
"I highly recommend i-to- i TEFL Personally thanks to the course I gained lot of teaching knowledge mastered techniques through the course quiz and tasks and self confidence as teacher to deal with any difficulty. Now I am ready to take my teaching career to the next level and start teaching abroad. Nadia Rahmouni lee"
Savannah-lee De Lange
"it was well presented"
"I done the 140 hour course, 20 in classroom and 120 online. The classroom was brilliant and the online structure, support and guidance was good too."
"Very user-friendly, great support, each stage is interesting and engaging, the material is well structured."
"convenient and efficient, easy to access anywhere online"
i-to-i TEFL is rated 4.49 based on 1,815 reviews