i-to-i TEFL Reviews

Read i-to-i TEFL Reviews

tefl@i-to-i.com

Suite 2, Chantry House
Victoria Road

Tell us how i-to-i TEFL made you happy
Sam Shipley was super helpful and really easy to talk to over the phone and email. It was like I was talking to a lifelong friend. He gave me loads of information, shared personal experience and really listened to my thoughts and doubts.
I'm so glad that I stumbled upon i-to-i TEFL, the customer service is on point and the course itself is enjoyable and logical and I would recommend it to anyone.
I love this course, it really encompasses every aspect of teaching, even those you wouldn't think of. The customer service is excellent and the staff are all super friendly. Thanks! I can't wait to further my studies.
I received excellent service from Kieran. He answered all my questions and at the same time was never pushy. I am very excited about signing up to the Level 5 course and starting a second career.
"I dealt with Sophie Howdon and she was just amazing. Her quick responses kept our email conversation flowing and were to the point. I am extremely satisfied with her efficiency and accuracy in the responses received! " Many Thanks Sophie, You are a brilliant consultant!!!
Hi Oshalan,

Thanks for your lovely feedback! I have passed this onto Sophie and the rest of the team :)

I hope you enjoy the course, please get in touch if you need any help with anything!

Best Wishes
Customer Support Team
Best Purchase system, Swift, Smooth and stress-free!
Thank you for the 5 star review!

Good luck in your TEFL career.

Customer Support Team
I thoroughly enjoyed working through the tasks and the online learning material. Feedback was prompt and useful, I was able to complete the course without any problems. I'd highly recommend i-to-i if you are thinking about taking a TEFL course.
Hi Anna,

Thank you for taking the time to review the course and giving it 5 stars!

It's great to hear you enjoyed the course and you will recommend it.

Good luck in your TEFL career!

Customer Support Team
What a fun way of learning to teach English, as a non native speaker I can confess they made the course pretty easy for anyone around the world to use.
Thank you for your review!

Glad to hear found the course easy to navigate around.

TEFL Support Team
My 2 day weekend course was very intense & as a new teacher, it boosted my confidence level dramatically in such a short period of time. I am now able to, without any further assistance, prepare & teach a relevant, interesting & engaging lesson...that is effective to the specific student group.
Hi Kevin

We're delighted to hear you found the classroom course useful and feel prepared to teach a class.

TEFL Support Team
Very great and helpful staff. The tutors even call you if you’re struggling with assignments like I was and they give you good directions. Once the assignments have been graded there is always helpful and encouraging feedback. I’m very happy with the decision I made. I-to-I is the best Tefl school anyone could ever pick for themselves. I’m from South Africa and everything went very smoothly.
Hi Antonette,

Thank you for your 5 star review!

We're delighted to hear you found your tutor feedback useful and encouraging.

TEFL Support Team
Great team, friendly staff , you can never fail with their guidance Keep up the good work guys I am a happy client
Thank you for the review and kind words!

TEFL Support Team
I have enjoyed doing a course with you guys , the team is very friendly, supportive and hands on you only fail by choice here Overall I'm a happy to say thank you for guiding me through this journey I can definitely recommend the course to someone else in fact I already did My little sister will be joining after completing her teaching degree.
Thank you for your review and recommendation!

Glad to hear you received the support when it was required.

TEFL Support Team
I would highly recommend i-to-i TEFL courses. The amount of knowledge was plentiful and they provided me with everything I needed to know about teaching. I really enjoyed it a lot and felt like I could truly put that knowledge to good use after my completion of the course. Everything went VERY smoothly with results popping in rather quickly which was fantastic:) Wonderful and helpful staff too :) Thank you!
Hi Valentina,

Thank you for the 5 star review! It's great to hear that you enjoyed the course too.

All the best for your TEFL career.

Customer Support Team
My experience with i-to-i has been a positive one from start to finish. All my queries where timeously attended to and the shipment of my certificate only took five working days to South Africa. I would definitely recommend i-to-i to anyone wanting to do a TEFL course.
Hi Deshnie,

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with i-to-i. It's great to hear you would recommend us.

Good luck with your TEFL career!

Customer Support Team
i-to-i TEFL is a reputable company with high standards. Their tutors are totally committed to assisting you every step of the way. Once you have earned your certification you will be able to put it out there with pride and a sense of accomplishment.
Hi Charmaine,

Thanks for your lovely feedback and I'm glad you enjoyed the course, I wish you all the best with your TEFL career!

Customer Support Team
The course was great, thoroughly enjoyed it! Very informative and inspiring to experience, can't wait to start using my certificate.
Hi Robyn,

Customer Support Team
I found the material excellent, the videos interesting and the tutors friendly and easy to contact. They are eager to help. The weekend tutorial was brilliant, Our tutor was tough but fair. It is an enormous amount of reading, but a lot of it is great fun but above all really enlightening. I loved it. Coryl Hindle
Hi Coryl,

Customer Support Team
First of all, the introduction to i-to-i by the consultant was great and gave me the incentive join up. He was really patient and helpful and informative. The Modules were well organised and easy to follow and detailed and the videos were also good. The assisgnments made you utilise the internet to its fullest extent. When I had problems, the tutors were unbelievable. Their patience with me even over long periods amazed me!! Nothing was too much trouble, they were extremely well informed and polite and lovely to deal with. I did the practical course as well. The teacher Annie was exceptionally good. Funny but practical and was able to keep 27 people in good order! The students were also a great crowd and I think we all learnt a lot with Annie. One of the things being - it is not easy to learn a foreign language! We take English for granted. A good time was had by all of us. Now to learn the technical side so I can conduct a class on line. I forgot to put this into the survey. when sending back the Feedback Sheet to a student, if the section is correct to put a tick. Mine had crosses against the correct sections and I thought this meant I had to redo these sections! Luckily I spoke to a tutor who corrected the mistake otherwise I would have redone the correct sections and left the incorrect ones. Just a point.
Hi Nicola,

Thanks for your lovely feedback!

I'm glad you've enjoyed your time throughout with i-to-i !

I wish you the all the best with your TEFL career :)

Thanks
Customer Support Team
I highly recommend the i-to-i TEFL course. The course itself is very structured and really informs you very well about the many aspects to be considered while teaching. The office support was fast and supportive. I learned a lot. Thank you very much.
Hi Barbara,

Customer Support Team
I sincerely enjoyed your course, format and user-friendly layout, thank you for setting me up with a good solid foundation to begin my online tutoring
Hi Paul,

Thank you for the 5 star review! It's great to hear that you enjoyed the course. Good luck in your TEFL career!

i-to-i TEFL is rated 4.61 based on 3,397 reviews