i-to-i TEFL Reviews

Read i-to-i TEFL Reviews

tefl@i-to-i.com

Suite 2, Chantry House
Victoria Road

Tell us how i-to-i TEFL made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Each class provides me with new resources and helps me feel more confident in my skills that I can take with me into a classroom.
Thank you so much! best Tefl program.I learned so much!
Course is well categorized and easy to follow. Very relevant information on how to teach and to the point. Would recommend.
I enjoyed the challenge of learning on my own during lockdown. The instructions were always clear. Once I settled into the course I really looked forward to the challenge of the quizzes and tests. One is never to old to study!
Hi Debra,
Thanks for your lovely feedback and I'm glad you enjoyed the course, I wish you all the best with your TEFL career!

Customer Support Team
Great support, transparent, encouraging. They are going to take you to greater heights like me
Hi Suehanaa,

Customer Support Team
Very comprehensive course. Your assessments are marked with a lot of time, energy and very useful notes. The whole company seems very friendly and easy to talk to you if you have any questions or doubts. I knew nothing before starting and couldn't be more excited to start this journey! The amount of time given to complete the course is more than fair. I am almost a bit upset I've completed it as I was enjoying learning so much.
Hi There,

Customer Support Team
Since I hold a Bachelor of Education and have many years experience as a proficient teacher, I was very keen to review the type of information you presented. I found your TEFL course very thorough and it provided some wholesome information that I believe is relevant to becoming a great teacher.
HI There,

Customer Support Team
The course was really manageable and comprehensive throughout. I would highly recommend to anyone wanting to teach English as a foreign language.
Hi There,

Customer Support Team
This was the best decision I made this year towards elevating my educational goals. Bryon did a wonderful job with every step of the process. Wasn’t pressured at all, very relaxed walk through and now I can feel a part of my dreams coming true! Thanks!
Hi Sheena,

Thanks for your lovely feedback and I hope you enjoy the course. Please get in touch if you need anything further.

Best Wishes
Customer Support
The course was intense and very well planned. excellent information and many resources to assist you when teaching
Hi Ravathie,

Customer Support Team
I enjoyed the course, but now I see all online jobs require a bachelor's degree?
Hi Christine,

Thanks for your feedback and I'm glad you enjoyed the course. There are lots of companies that do require you to have a Bachelor's degree, however not all! I have emailed you over some resources to help you find online TEFL work without a Bachelor's degree.

Please get in touch if you need any further assistance :)

Best Wishes
Customer Support Team
The course was well structured, informative and valuable. As an experience teacher for over 20 years, i can say that i certainly got my time and moneys worth from this course. I realized that teaching English versus just teaching, are two completely different skills. I am now ready to teach English, thanks to this fabulous course.
Hi Lisel,

Customer Support Team
Enjoyable, comprehensive, substantial and practicable.
Hi there,
I only recently started my TEFL course but the great assistance and advise I received from Sam Shipley was outstanding.
Sam was ALWAYS ready to amswer all my questions. There was very little waiting time on his call-backs when I was in doubt.
Sam explained all the flecible opportunities TEFL offered and how my qualifications can grow as I go along.
This made me feel happy that I could move up at my pace .
Thanks a million Sam for all your support.
Keep it up!
Hi Salome,

Thank you leaving a review.

We're delighted to hear you received outstanding assistance from Sam, good luck with your TEFL course!

Customer Support Team
A good course giving an overview of the information you'll need to teach English classes. It has plenty of useful links and information.
It is, however, a bit expensive for what it is (I did the 500 hour) and their communication about the 20 hour weekend's relocation was lacking. I was also "allowed" to forget about it for many months, having to do it near the end of the time period: I would have personally appreciated a reminder email every other month or so.
On the flip side, I was very impressed with the speed of the assignment turn-around. They allow up to seven days, but each time took three. One re-try assignment was even returned next day! Their longer contact hours were also very much appreciated.
I enjoyed the course and learned a lot, but some of the questions in the quiz sections was not set out clear "for me". So i was confused some times. But really happy to have done this on the i-to-i online course.
The course is very well presented with lots of great information. Help is on hand with the staff being very easy to contact and communicate with. For the person who is willing to immerse themselves and put the time in, this is a fabulous and challenging course. I now feel confident, having been taught a professional approach to TEFL.
Exceptionally professional and informative. The Agents are helpful to assist with any questions you may have and their professionalism and course content really gave me peace of mind that I am signing up with the BEST!
Hi Shireen,

Thank you for the 5 star review!

We're delighted to hear all your questions were answered, good luck with the training course.

Customer Support Team
I found all the courses useful and helpful! Give many wonderful resources!
Hi Ashley,

Thank you for leaving a review, delighted to hear you learnt lots from the training course.

Good luck with TEFL career

Customer Support Team
I personally would like to thank TEFL and their support system, i had 2 different rutors grading my assignments each time, and the professional assistance they offered was out of this world.. Thank you soooo much, a new journey awaits me and could not have done this without them!! Thank you!!!
Thank you for the review!

We're delighted to hear you enjoyed the course, especially your tutor feedback.

Good luck with your TEFL career

i-to-i TEFL is rated 4.64 based on 4,136 reviews