i-to-i TEFL Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend i-to-i TEFL

Tell us how i-to-i TEFL made you happy

customer service
"As a close to retirement FCCA, I have always wanted to teach and by doing this 120 hour TEFL course, I have been well equipped to embark on a teaching career in the near future. Thank you to Emma Burke, tutor, for her guidance."
Hi There!

Thanks for your lovely feedback and I'm glad you enjoyed the course, I wish you all the best with your TEFL career!

Customer Support Team
"I really like the course! it is sometimes hard to understand some of the readings but paired with videos and tutors the course is really well done!"
Hi Ashley,

Customer Support Team
"It is a great platform for learning and very informative. I have enjoyed the course material and the fact that you test yourself as you go along."
Hi There,

Customer Support Team
"Everyone very helpful. A lovely course and i found it very interesting. Thank you."
Hi Louise,
Thank you for your review!
I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the course.
Rachel
Customer Support Team
"I did the 200 combined I-to-I tefl course, i have just completed the 120 hour part of the course and found it helpful and interesting. The mini tests at the end of each module really helped me focus my learning and provide me with feedback."
Hi,
Thank you for your review!
I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the 120 hour course, and I hope you like the rest as well.
Rachel
Customer Support Team
"Great learning content, with quizzes, and lots of resources, which help consolidate all the material."
Thank you for the review!

Good luck in your TEFL career.

Customer Support
"this course has given me great insight as how to give and prepare for a lesson on teach a one on one class and also a great course to prepare me for my future in teaching English in a foreign language.Thank you."
Hi Brett,

Thank you for the review!

Good luck in your TEFL future.

Customer Support
"Initially, I was a little apprehensive about doing an online course as I’d not done one before. However, once I actually got started, I found that the lessons were clear, informative and easy enough to understand. Plus, the frequent quizzes were a good way of summarising and refreshing what you had just learnt. The '20-hour Classroom lesson' module was better, in that we got to actually apply what we were learning, meet other TEFLers, as well as sample what it would be like delivering a lesson in front of others. I would maybe consider updating a few of the videos, as even though they are helpful, they seem a little below par. Still, now that my 120 hours is complete, I'm keen to move onto the other modules and learn from/experience those. This is a definite worthwhile investment − not just in terms of money, but your time and effort also."
Hi Ezra,

Thank you for taking the time to review your course with us so far. It's great to hear that you enjoyed both the online and classroom course. Thank you for the feedback about the videos on the course, i have passed this on to the correct team.

Good luck with the rest of your courses!

Customer Support
"A first rate course. The tutors are always ready to provide helpful advice. My especial thanks go out to Jenni and Alexa for their help and invaluable assignment critique in their feedback. This will prove extremely useful in my future endeavours. My most sincere gratitude goes out to these ladies and to the i-to-I staff for their help and guidance."
Hi Frank,

Thank you for your taking to time to write a review and for the fantastic comments!

We're delighted to hear you enjoyed the course and for the shout out to our in house tutors Jenni & Alexa.

Support Team
"I want to thank I-to-I TEFL and Jay for assisting me in choosing the right course program for my career path. Was nervous at first, but they walked me through it and answered all my questions."
Hi there,

Thank you for the 5 start review!

Glad to hear the advice you were given helped you choose your training course.

Support Team
"The work was made easy to follow, the assessments were a joy to follow and the fact that you have the chance to review the assessments and try to improve is great! Thank you"
Hi Jozelle,

Thank you for the 5 star review!

Glad to hear you enjoyed the course and found it easy to work through.

Good luck with your new TEFL career

Support Team
"v good.liked it.interesting course."
Hi there,

Thank you for your review!

I am glad to hear that you found the course informative.

Support team
"For some reason the system did not accept my first attemp yesterday. But your representative called me and this morning every thing was OK."
Hi Johannes,
Thank you for your review!
I am sorry that you were having problems with the system, but I am glad it is now resolved.
"It is all worth it!!"

Support Team
"The course was quite informative. There were no unnecessary details. I found them useful. Specially, techniques were mind-opening. Thanks, i-toi! I really appreciated."
Hi Tolga,
Thank you for your review!
I am glad to hear that you found the course informative.
Support team
"The course has been insightful and very easy to follow and understand. The quizzes were helpful especially when it came to completing the tests for each section. Enjoyed it."
Hi,
Thank you for your review!
I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the course.
Hi Frank,

Thank you for your review and shout out to our tutors!

We're delighted to hear you received support through out your course.

Good luck with your TEFL career!

TEFL Support Team
"I am so grateful I chose i to i tefl to do my course with. They have been so supportive along the way. They respond to every email I send with a phone call and answer all my questions and leave me feeling less stressed. Thank you i to i for all your support!"
Hi Tyler,

Thank you for your 5 start review and lovely comments!

Good luck with your TEFL career and please get in touch if we can assist you any further.

TEFL Support Team
"This course, though lengthy is thoroughly worth the hours spent as it delves deeply into what is required in order to teach both online and abroad. From speaking to people who have completed other courses (not i-to-i), I conclude that this course is far more beneficial and in-depth and thus putting me ahead of others."
Hi Colby,
Thank you for review!
I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed the course, and that you found it in-depth.
Customer support team
"I enjoy the course very much. It is quite useful if you want to be a qualified teacher in English teaching. I have learned many creative ideas and effective methodologies in the course."
Hi Fanpeng,
Thank you for review!
I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed the course.
Customer support team