i-to-i TEFL Reviews

of reviewers recommend i-to-i TEFL
Read i-to-i TEFL Reviews

tefl@i-to-i.com

4th Floor, Wilson House, Lorne Park Road, Bournemouth

Tell us how i-to-i TEFL made you happy
everything on the course is clearly explained and practiced many times
Posted 29 minutes ago
I thought the course was good and laid out well. I wasn't a fan of the website and how it worked
I love TEFL courses. The customer service department are always checking up on me. Finding out how l am doing. I really appreciate and look forward to more support.
Good day, Excellent communication and assistance throughout the course from registration to course queries. Great team members with efficient turn around time. An institution that has all professional employees. Thank you.
I had an excellent clarification chat with Gemma James. She was so helpful and she clarified and answered all my questions. She was very friendly and I was able to understand everything. I had an excellent service👌🏾
Hi Anna, Thank you for your feedback, that's great to hear! Good luck with your TEFL career! Best wishes, Jess Customer Support Team
I always had GREAT service during my course, and now, ten years after I completed it, Amy Rich from Customer Support has delighted with a prompt, effective reply to my enquiry, despite the fact that I couldn't even tel her in which year I did my course.
I am very impressed with the excellent service I received from i-to-i TEFL's Danny Taylor. Phoning and emailing me promptly and answering all my questions professionally.
I just received the information I needed, to complete part of the course, from Emily. It is really great to know that you are available to help clarify information when it is needed.
Thanks for your lovely feedback and I'm glad you are enjoying the course, I wish you all the best with your TEFL career! Thanks, Amy Customer Support Team
I would like to give a big thank you to Sahm (not Sam!) for all his help, advise, assistance and support. I passed my first tefl qualification in 2008 with i-to-i TEFL and have been very happy teaching and working in Spain. I decided to do the level 5 course and I could not have passed without Sahm's help. The problem I had was with the attachments of the realia and he helped to resolve the issues. Once again thank you Sahm (not sam)
I wanted to do the course but had some lingering misgivings. Nina called and asked how she could assist me. I was truely impressed that I was called and an email sent out. More questions and more answers and now I am strating this journey. Thank you Nina for the encouragment and great service!
Nikki has been so helpful with all my questions, I’m now booked on and ready to go! So excited to start my adventure - couldn’t have done it without you guys so thank you a million x
Hi Shannon, Thank you for the 5 star review and good luck in your TEFL adventure! Best wishes, Victoria Customer Support Team
Tje course was recommended by one of my friends. I bought the pack that was on sale. But I felt pregnant straight after. So ,the first 4 months were as a nightmare, just laying down on my bed. So, I wrote an email requesting a prolongation for my course they totally ignored my situation, by sending an email suggesting that I can buy extra. I just waisted my money. As it was a normal establishment school, they would accept my request.
A very well thought out structure which helps you every step of the way to ensure that you pass. Thanks!
Customer service is very efficient and the courses are excellent!
Amazing customer service from Sam. He was very patient with me and made sure to explain everything I needed to know. And he was always available to answer any questions I had.
I really enjoyed this course, I had been working in the TEFL environment for 3 years and this course truly helped me grow as a teacher and to better plan my classes. I would recommend this course for anyone wanting to enter the TEFL market or grow as a TEFL teacher.
Hi Jean, Thanks for your lovely feedback and I'm glad you enjoyed the course, I wish you all the best with your TEFL career! Thanks, Amy Customer Support Team
I have been wanting to do this course for years, and when things changed at work due to covid.......this was my chance! It has been a great ride......and loved every minute of it. Thanx for a great Course, would recommend i-to-i to everyone who wants to be a TEFL teacher.
The support I had here was amazing, everyone was kind and extremely helpful.
I did the Level 5, 300 hour TEFL Course and really enjoyed it! I found most of the units very informative. Throughout the course the share video clips of real life teaching in classes, examples of teaching methods etc.. All of which I found extremely helpful. I don't have any hesitation in recommending i-to-i TEFL to anyone.
Thanks Nina, you quickly put me on the path to success!!! I will definitely contact you with any and all queries if needed!!
Hi Lanette, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Good luck with your TEFL course! Best wishes, Victoria Customer Support Team
i-to-i TEFL is rated 4.71 based on 6,143 reviews