i-to-i TEFL Reviews

Read i-to-i TEFL Reviews

georgie.smith@i-to-i.com

Suite 2
Chantry House

Tell us how i-to-i TEFL made you happy
I thoroughly enjoyed taking my I to I 120 online course. It was well put together, totally organized and very attractive. Kudos for the academic and design depts. Also the 20 hr onsite classroom add-on was fantastic as well. Great instructor and students including me!!!
Thank you for your review!

TEFL Support Team
Fantastic....the course was easy to access and full of super video links. The tutors were easy to get hold of on the phone via friendly and helpful support staff and offered excellent advice . Many thanks for getting me started on my journey
Hi Emma,

Thank you for the 5 start review!

Glad to hear you found the videos through out the course useful.

TEFL Support Team
I haven't engaged in the material yet, however I have purchased the course. Hats off to Byron from both Suraiya (a fellow TEFL student) and I for his speedy responses and patience with every question we had. I can't wait to finally begin this journey! I sure hope it takes my friend and I far... Great Service thus far. To the student advisors and academic assessors, I am a woman with many questions, my apologies in advance for the many many questions that I will ask, I look forward to working with you through this amazing journey!
Thank you leaving a review, i hope you enjoy the training!

Good luck and please get in touch if you need any assistance

TEFL Support Team
I found this course to be manageable and easy to understand. There is clear and concise information. Having the self-help tests really made me feel secure and with a progress bar on the top of the page it helped me to structure my studying. I thought a lot would be explained through videos but i was grateful to be able to complete this course with very little data used. One last thing is i would like to congratulate them for the extensive 'extra reading; help for lesson preparation, grammar rules, different methodologies and much more. I did the 180 hour level 3 course and it was not so foreign. I can tell you that they want many graduates.
Hi there,

We're delighted to hear you enjoyed the training and thank you for posting a review!

TEFL Support Team
Awesome service from Kieran. Friendly and professional, explained everything in detail and efficiently answered all my questions. Great price as well
Thank you leaving a review!

Good luck with the course and your TEFL career

Great assistance from Kieran. Thank you
Thank you for the review!

TEFL Support Team
Before I enrolled for the course with TEFL I took the wrong advice and completed a course similar to the one of TEFL, but through a different institution. I applied for work all over the world but without any success. I did not even receive one reply from the different places where I applied. I then enrolled for a 200 hour combined course with TEFL. It was only yesterday when I received the news that I have passed my course. I immediately updated my CV. Even though I dont even have my certificate yet, interest was shown by two potential employers. This in less than 24 hours. Thank you TEFL and a special thank you to Emily John at TEFL. Francois Retief (South Africa)
Hi Francois,

Thanks for your lovely feedback and I'm glad you enjoyed the course, I wish you all the best with your TEFL career!

Thanks,
Customer Support Team
A very interesting and informative course. It equipped me with skills and confidence. This course has been excellent.
Hi There,

I'm glad you enjoyed the course! I wish you all the best with your TEFL career :)

Customer Support
Excellent course very informative
Hi There,

Thanks for your feedback, I'm glad you enjoyed the course :)

Customer Support
I have thoroughly enjoyed working with your course material as it was very user friendly and very informative.
Hi Randall,

Thanks,
Customer Support Team
Very well run course. Information is readily available.
Thank you for your review.

TEFL Support Team
My experience with your company was great. Thank you Byron for the kind assistance. Im looking forward to the online training now.
Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with i-to-i!

Good luck with your course.

Best wishes,
Victoria
Customer Support team
Just started the i-to-i TEFL course yesterday, and I'm loving it! A lot of thought and effort is put into the Lesson Plans, ensuring that students will find learning English to be fun. Also, great templates for teachers to use and adapt in future. So far, so great.
Hi Melinda,

Thank you for the 5 star review and it's great to hear that you are loving the course!

Good luck in your TEFL career.

Best wishes,
Victoria
Customer Support Team
Awesome trainer and skills coach, thanks Lisa for making this training memorable!
Hi There,

Thanks for your lovely feedback! I'm glad you enjoyed the course!

Best Wishes
Support Team
The course provides good information on becoming an online tutor.
Hi There,

Thanks for your feedback! I wish you all the best with your TEFL career!

Thanks
Customer Support Team
This course is everything that a beginning teacher needs. Not only is this course budget friendly, but it also provides you with the information that is needed to help you get your foot in the door with teaching. Another plus with this course is that you get actual feedback from an instructor on what you did wrong, what you did right and how you can make it better. You get 3 tries to get something right. Once the tries are up, then you pay for an extension to which I believe is very fairly priced compared to other TEFL programs that I had researched. There is always someone readily available to help you when you work with I-to-I. Their customer service is excellent. I would definitely recommend this course.
Hi There,

Thanks for your lovely feedback and I'm glad you have enjoyed the course. I wish you all the best with your TEFL career :)

Best Wishes
Customer Support Team
The course was very informative, thank you! Tutor feedback was always efficient, timeous and very helpful. Though my last assignment (Business Course) was a bit of a monster, and I was ready to give up following a couple of attempts, the Academic Director, Emily John stepped in and offered her much needed support and advice. I would like to take the opportunity to extend my gratitude to Emily John. I'm so glad, I listened to your advice! I’m ready to travel the world and use my acquired knowledge from the course. I would definitely recommend i-to-i to anyone around the world.
Thank you for your 5 start review!

We're delighted to hear you have learnt lots from the team and are ready to start using you new TEFL skills.

Excellent course!
Thanks for review Lisa, we're delighted to hear you enjoyed the course!

Fantastic!
Thanks for the review!

TEFL Support Team
A course worth the value! Get yourself academically empowered remotely and at your own pace, with the assurance of a top-class, high quality and universally in-demand qualification. Certainly the best experience of "school" I've ever had! ☺️
Thank you for your review Monde!

We're delighted to hear you enjoyed the training.

i-to-i TEFL is rated 4.61 based on 3,330 reviews