i-to-i TEFL Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend i-to-i TEFL

How would you rate i-to-i TEFL?

"It is more convinient and flexible to join an online course to get an international teaching certificate. I am totally satisfied with the course provided by i-to-i tefl."
Posted 1 hour ago
"i-to-i TEFL made me happy yes, for the reason that l am now a TEFL teacher!. I only realise what l had been missing taking so long to decide. I appreciate the i-to-i TEFL team, not forgetting Jay Howes my TEFL advisor. I am so much happy l'm in change of life stage. I'm so excited actually as l'm about to change people's lives as TEFL educator. Thank you."
Juliana Carvajal Orrego
Verified Reviewer
"The information provided is very accurate, it is easy to read and I have learned too much"
Sharon B. Australia
Unverified Reviewer
"I have been an English high school teacher for a number of years and yet this course taught me SO much. It is excellently structured, information is accessible and relevant, and it was altogether a really good experience. I learnt a fortune and had fun doing it."
Catalina Bonilla
Unverified Reviewer
"This was pretty much what I was looking for. Clear content with a very good indication process."
Michelle Fernandes
Unverified Reviewer
"Great instructional guidelines and videos. Helpful feed backs. Quick responses. All in all, a great learning experience."
"I have learnt quite a lot during this course. I really enjoyed it."
Hi Charles,

Thanks for your review! We're glad you enjoyed the course and feel free to get in touch if you need any future TEFL advice.

Take care,
Catherine
"The course was an easy to navigate course that helped me achieve fun goals"
Hi Emile,

Thanks for your review! It's great to hear that our course has helped you achieve your goals - please don't hesitate to get in touch with us if you need any TEFL advice.

Catherine
"I have previously completed a similar course through another TEFL training provider which was good. However when signing up for the i- to - i program I found that their course was much more intense. The methodology was very similar. I found the i to i material more demanding and focused on real issues. I am pleased to have used them and could recommend their training; but do not think it is a walk in the park. I had to work to get the results I wanted. Thank You. Vincent"
Hi there,

Thanks for your positive feedback - it's great to hear that you enjoyed and would recommend our course! Well done on completing it and we wish you all the best for your future in TEFL.

Take care,
Catherine
"Good examples and ideas to use."
Vincent Alayo
Verified Reviewer
"It was very informative and provided a great amount of knowledgable good reads."
Hi Vincent,

Thanks for your review! We're happy to hear you found our course useful. Please feel free to get in touch with us if you need any further TEFL advice.

Catherine
"Interesting and well structured."
Hi Audrey,

Thanks for your review and congrats on completing your course! If you need any TEFL advice, please feel free to get back in touch so we can help.

Catherine
"Really informative course that moves smoothly. It all comes together at the end, it all finally sinks in! The feedback at the final assessment is largely informative and critiqued well. Best priced course around."
Hi there,

Thanks for your great feedback! We're really glad to hear that you found our course informative and congrats on completing it! If you should need any further advice on TEFL, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Dico Lourens
Verified Reviewer
"One of the best courses available at the moment. Really enjoyed every minute of the course"
Hi Dico,

Thanks for your review! We're happy to hear that you enjoyed the course - we do our best to make it as fun and interactive as possible. Feel free to get in touch if you need any TEFL advice, we'll be happy to help.

Ayesha Ebrahim
Verified Reviewer
"I-to-i TEFL has made my career jump all that much further. I just can't wait to be travelling around the world sharing what I've learnt. A great experience for life, for sure."
Hi Ayesha,

We're really glad to hear that our course has helped further your career! Exciting times ahead for your travels! Please don't hesitate to get in touch if you'd like more advice on how to use your new qualification.

Best wishes,
Georgie
"Easy to follow sections and teaching methodology. Shared lots of useful links to websites to use in the future!"
Hi Nikita,

Thanks for your review! We're happy to hear that you found the course easy to follow. Don't hesitate to get in touch if you'd like advice on how to use your new TEFL qualification :)

Best wishes,
Elyza R Lazar
Verified Reviewer
"i-to-i made me very happy by giving me the opportunity to get this course which i was willing to do for a while and now is completed."
Hi Elyza,

Thank you for your great review! We're happy to hear that you found the course a positive experience. Please do get in touch if you'd like advice on how to use your new certificate!

Georgie
"I had attempted to do another TEFL course in the past, but I never really got into the material, nor did like the format and layout of the course. After researching different TEFL courses I decided to go with i-to-i, because of it's positive online reviews. I am pleased that I chose i-to-i TEFL course. They curriculum is relevant and it's structured in a way that is logical and easy to follow. I feel confident that I can successfully teach an ESL class."
Hi :)

Thanks for your 5-star review! We're happy to hear that you found the course layout easy to follow and relevant. Don't hesitate to get in touch if you'd like advice on how to use your new TEFL qualification :)

Georgie
"This course made it easy for me to learn how to do what I never knew I always wanted to do!"
Hi Kaylee,

This is fantastic news - so glad you've discovered something that you'd like to pursue :) Let us know if you'd like guidance on how to use your new TEFL qualification.

Georgie
"Taking the course opened windows to new opportunities"
Hi :)

Thanks for your great review! We're happy to hear that our TEFL course has opened up opportunities for you - exciting times! Don't hesitate to get in touch if you'd like advice on how to use your new TEFL qualification.

i-to-i TEFL is rated 4.52 based on 1,963 reviews