i-to-i TEFL Reviews

Based on 6,916 reviews
Read i-to-i TEFL Reviews

tefl@i-to-i.com

4th Floor, Wilson House, Lorne Park Road, Bournemouth

Tell us how i-to-i TEFL made you happy
I enjoyed studying with i-to-i. Firstly, the staff are always there to help when needed and super kind. I learnt a lot through the course. Thank you i-to-i.
I hugely enjoyed the practical weekend course with Sanette and the fellow students who I've come to be friends with. The course was very well structured, it clarified a lot of things I thought I already knew and the tutor was extremely patient, warm, encouraging and radiating with a lot of experience that I hope to have one day. I suggest everyone sign up for the course as it is extremely helpful and enlightening. Thank you Sanette.
Hi Aryana, Thank you for the 5-star review. It's brilliant to hear that you enjoyed the classroom course! Good luck with your TEFL course. Best wishes, Victoria Customer Support Team
Leah Burke is a tefl assistant and she extreamly kind and helpful. She assisted me with a query I had and I am absolutely pleased.
This weekend, the practical course was very informative. It was very simple to understand. I advise more people to join this course. I enjoyed every aspect of this course. There is no age limit to do this practical course. Great lecturer.
I have been on my TEFL journey for one month now and I am gathering momentum every day. Thank you for the support and encouragement so far, but you aren’t rid of me yet! Thank you to the whole i-to-i team and to my tutor Karen Gachex whose support has been unwavering. What an amazing experience!
To Leah Burke for helping me out.
Hi my dear TEFL staff.Let me inform my great regards and thanks
Thank you Nikki for all your help. I had so many concerns and so many questions and I you answered my questions and made me feel really good about the program.
Hello Adriana, Thank you so much for the review! I will pass on the message to Nikki Best of luck with your course, Leah Burke Customer and Operations Team
I hugely enjoyed the practical weekend course with Susanne and the fellow students located across different continents. The course was very well structured, it clarified a lot of things I thought I already learned and the tutor was extremely patient, warm, encouraging and radiating with a wealth of experience. Thank you Susanne and i-to-i!
Nothing went rong
Very good 10/10 I would 100% recommend.
Jordan from the job seeker support team has been valuable in helping me polish up my resume and cover letter. With a quick response time (I'm talking within the hour) and a list of examples and suggestions, you're in safe hands.
Hi Adam, Thank you for the 5 star review! I have passed on your well wishes to Jordan. Good luck in your TEFL future. Best wishes, Victoria Customer Support Team
I don't wanna lie, so far the service I've received from i-to-i is excellent.
Thank you, i-to-i for providing such great service!!! Although I started out feeling anxious and nervous but I truly appreciate how helpful the staff are... A special shout out to Jordan Williams for his fantastic assistance and ensuring I was well equipped to start my teaching career!! You are doing a phenomenal job!!
Hi The customer service is very good, student support is beyond amazing. I am very happy with i-to-i TEFL and would recommend to my friends with confidence. Sahm and Rachel are the best student advisors a student could ever hope for. Thank you so much for such an amazing teaching school.
I am so overwhelmed and amazed with the 420hr course, such an amazing course with lots of job opportunities now available! I don’t have a single negative thing to say, from start to finish the academic team have been so helpful, the structure and set up of the course was extremely accessible, and I was guided every step of the way, whilst also enjoying the independence at my own pace. The assignments are structured to tie everything in the module altogether, and truly help you for your future as a teacher. Thank you TEFL!
Sahm has been extremely helpful to me so far during my TEFL experience!
Hi Mariya, Thank you for the 5-star review! Good luck with your TEFL course. Best wishes, Victoria Customer Support Team
The customer service by Sahm was great! He really helped me with my query regarding an assignment.
Tefl courses are consistent and clear. They match the syllabus. Are highly recommended, they have clear guidelines that are easy to understand.
I started my English teaching journey in January by tutoring family friends. I thought it would be good to get qualified in teaching if I wanted to start officially. Well, i-to-i proved to be an excellent choice. The online learning layout is easy to understand and provides exhausting knowledge of TEFL. But the biggest and most pleasant surprise was the practical teaching course with Suzanne. All my praise is going to her! She moved my teaching to a very professional level. Only finishing the practical course yesterday, I tested the gained knowledge today on two of my students having back-to-back online lessons. I spent 15 minutes preparing for my classes instead of the usual half day! My students were keener on conversating and left our classes with a much better understanding of new grammar and topics. Thanks to Suzanne's enthusiastic and effective approach they are extending their hours with me. I am also more confident in looking for an actual employment once I finish my Level 5 Diploma!
Hi Klara, Thank you for the 5 star review! It's great to hear you are enjoying the course and i have passed on your well wishes to Suzanne. Good luck in your TEFL career. Best wishes, Victoria Customer Support Team
i-to-i TEFL is rated 4.73 based on 6,916 reviews