i-to-i TEFL Reviews

Read i-to-i TEFL Reviews

tefl@i-to-i.com

Suite 2, Chantry House
Victoria Road

Tell us how i-to-i TEFL made you happy
After a lot of research, I decided on i-to-i and I am so pleased I did. Doing a new course can be daunting, but I feel I get all the support I need and very clear learning structure. I highly recommend i-to-i as a Tefl choice
I only enrolled into Tefl today and Nikki assist me from the start helped me with all my millions of questions and I am very grateful for her help l.
Very professionnel & helpful business...always there if a question is needing an answer
Hi Anthony,
Thank you for the 5 star review!
Good luck with your TEFL course.
Best wishes,
Victoria
Customer Support Team
The consultant (Danny) was so helpful and ready to help before I could even ask.
The course was easy to understand and they make each individual module easy to navigate. They give external resources of books, reading, videos, etc. and I think that was super helpful too. I feel better prepared to teach a TEFL course abroad and looking forward to doing it in the near future!
I really enjoyed the 180 hour i to i Tefl course! The material was relevant and well laid out. I really appreciated the extra references at the end of the units. The assignments were marked quickly and handed back with useful comments. Great job i to i Tefl!
Good Content and Good Support online.
The reason I give it a 2 is because you don,t get access to the other modules linked to your course.
The courseware is user friendly and the back up support is excellent. I will recommend any to take this course.
Sahm responded to my query promptly and courteously. Many thanks
I have recently purchased a 300 hr course and am excited to refresh my knowledge as well as learn new things too. I am sure I will love this course and can highly recommend it as I have completed another course with i-to-i provider back in 2016. They were brilliant then and am certain will exceed my expectations now as well.
I've completed the 180 hours course. It's very thourough and systematic, giving tonnes of resources. I've got constructive feedbacks to all my assessments and the assessors were helpful if I had problems. Great course, thank you.
Absolutely AMAZING!!
Amy was incredibly helpful in answering the questions that I had. There were some queries that I had about the i-to-i TEFL Terms and Conditions agreement, and she answered all of them for me. Thank you!
Sam was great at explaining the options offered by i-to-i TEFL. He was not too pushy and allowed me time to make my decision. I enrolled and I am now on the journey.
Every aspect of the course was very insightful and served a great purpose in showing what it's like to be a TEFL teacher and what is expected of them. The course has given me such a positive outlook on the future and made me really excited for what it holds!
Hi Kenneth,
Thank you for the 5 star review!
Good luck with your TEFL future.
Best wishes,
Victoria
Customer Support Team
Nikki gave me all the information I needed for the course, I am a key worker so I was kindly given an extension just to get my head around everything. I was really happy with the service that was provided.
i to i is a class act. The material is thorough throughout the course and they provide links to 1000's of TEFL resources. The material is user friendly and the end of course material including TEST, LESSON PLAN, and LESSON PLAN rationale etc. are all challenging. I believe that that i to i makes you "work ready" after the 120 hour course. I do recommend taking some extra modules to qualify you for a few 30 hour specialist assignments like ONLINE teaching, Business English, and so on. Great people work at i to i
I have just completed my Level 5 TEFL course. I found it to be very interesting, inspiring and easy to navigate. Tutors always responded to any queries either immediately or within a few hours by phone or email. Feedback on assignments was extremely swift, ranging from a few days to 24 hours for my last assignment! I particularly enjoyed the extra reading suggestions and learnt so much from this research.
Awesome customer service. Jill helped me out with an error on my part very fast and even added a generous amount of extra time.
Thank you for your review and you are most welcome!
Good luck with assessment