i-to-i TEFL Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend i-to-i TEFL

Tell us how i-to-i TEFL made you happy

customer service
"I took the online course 3 years ago when I had already started teaching. Since I am a translator, I needed some guidance on how to make a lesson plan and how to personalize my classes. It was very helpful for me and now I took the weekend course because I've just moved to Australia, and I wanted to optimize the training received with some practical lessons. I think TEFL is very helpful for people who want to start teaching and I have already put it into practice for the last 3 years. Thank you!!"
"I loved the interaction with other new and upcoming teachers to be and current teaches who i have met through this great TEFL course i enjoyed it very much and very informative to say the least."
"TEFL is a mind opener, refresher and sharpener. It equips with modern world skills. l loved it from day one until I completed my course because all that I got from the college was very good enough to see me through without staggering. The online study is perfect."
"I really enjoyed completing this course. The fact that all the learning content was online allowed me flexibility in terms of where and when I studied. The structure of the modules is coherent and simply worded, with quizzes throughout to keep you sharp while studying. I learned a lot, and I would definitely recommend i-to-i TEFL to my friends."
"Love the service"
Hi Mathapelo,

Thank you so much for your kind words about our service, we hope you are enjoying your course!

Grace
Customer Support Team
"I'm currently doing the 320 hour course and it is very good and very interesting! if you want to start your own school or set up lessons this is the way to go!! I highly recommend it"
Hi Jasmina,

Thank you for your feedback and we are thrilled to hear you are finding the course interesting!

Grace
Customer Support Team
"I would have left zero stars if I had the chance. I purchased a course over the phone, (which had a terrible connection because I don’t live in England) and through the in/out connection I heard I had 19 days to return the course if it had not yet been started. After asking questions about teaching in Spain, and when the school year would start, I was told I should “Google it” (ridiculous). I then wanted to return my course after realizing I would not have enough time to confidently move across seas, and was told I could not be refunded. England is 6 hours ahead of me and so they close 6 hours earlier. The website should state their phone hours apply to ONLY European time. They are also closed on weekends, so there’s no way of calling them either. Instead on giving me a refund of $340 they’ve lost the future business of my friends who plan on coming with me! Never use I-to-I!"
Hi,
Thank you for your review.
I am sorry to hear this.
We do try to be as clear as possible with our terms and conditions, and with our opening hours. I can understand it is more difficult when there is a time difference.
I can see that we have been in contact with you regarding this.
Please get back in touch if you would like to discuss this further.
Kind Regards,
Rachel,
Support Team
"I loved it, but have already had a review published."
"It was a great experience to enter the arena of learning again and the course was an excellent way to give you confidence to now go and teach!"
Hi Mariaan,

Thank you for your 5 star review!
We're glad to hear you enjoyed the course an learnt lots of new skills.

Good luck with your TEFL career

Jill TEFL Support
"I recently did the 189Hour I TO I course and I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it. It is very detailed and seems to be all you would need to know when teaching English to students!"
Thank you for your 5 start review and lovely comments.
We're delighted to hear you enjoyed the course, good luck with TEFL career!
TEFL Support Team
"The girl I spoke to was so helpful and friendly, really excited to start my new adventure!"
Hi Katy,

Thank you for your lovely feedback.

Good luck with your course and please get in touch if you need any assistance.

Customer Support Team
"it was very useful. it contains lots of information about teaching. I benefited a lot from this TEFL. thank you so much"
Hi,

Thanks for your 5 star review! I'm glad you enjoyed the course, I wish you all the best with your TEFL career!

Customer Support Team
"I feel as though this course gave me everything it promised and more. The price was right as well. I would recommend anyone looking for a TEFL program to choose i-to-i."
Hi Kyle,
Thanks for your lovely feedback and I'm glad you enjoyed the course, I wish you all the best with your TEFL career!

Customer Support Team
"Staff were incredibly knowledgable and helpful when I was trying to decide which course to do."
Hi There,

Thanks for your lovely feedback and I hope you enjoy the course, I wish you all the best with your TEFL career!

Customer Support Team
"I got helped by one of the consultants name is Tom very kind and patient gentleman . Very excited to start with the course"
Hi Sylvia,

Customer Support Team
"An Exciting and an Incredible Experience so far. Thanks Michael Wolfe, absolute pleasure dealing with you. TEFL is the future."
Hi Moussa,

Thanks for your lovely feedback and I hope you enjoyed the course, I wish you all the best with your TEFL career!

"Very helpfull!"
Hi Iris,

Thanks for your feedback! I wish you all the best with your TEFL career!

Customer Support Team
"So far a great experience. Informative website and prompt and helpful contact from you. Many thanks"
Hi Lhoryn,
Thank you for your review!
I am glad to hear that you have had a good experience.
Good luck with the course and I hope you enjoy it!
Best Wishes,
Rachel,
Customer Support Team
"Hi Alexander Thank you for the excellent assistance. It is so nice to know that there is somebody like you that make an effort in helping with everything. We do appreciate it a lot. Thank you that you will assist in the next step forward also. Take care and thanks again! Talk to you soon. Kind regards Anna-Tia"
Hi Anna-Tia,
Thank you for your review!
I am glad to hear that you have had lots of help and good service from Alexander.
Good luck with the course and I hope you enjoy it!
Best Wishes,
Rachel
Support team
"Very Good service thanks so much"
Hi Shirly,

Thank you or the 5 star review!

Good luck in your TEFL career.

Best wishes,