i-to-i TEFL Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend i-to-i TEFL

How would you rate i-to-i TEFL ?

"It made me realize that teaching is not so nightmarish after all."
"It was exactly what I was looking for!"
"By giving me certificates that might (I mean, WILL) change my future and make it brighter!"
Hi!
Thank you for your review!
I wish you lots of luck in your new TEFL career.
Kind Regards,
Customer support team
"I thoroughly enjoyed the Practical TEFL weekend course. Not only did we all learn a massive amount but in such a fun, stimulating way! Loved it! The online theory course is fab too, there's a great deal of information provided and lots of great quizzes incorporated to test you as you go."
Hi Cara,

It's wonderful to hear that you enjoyed the weekend practical course! Thanks for your lovely feedback and I wish you the best with your TEFL career.

Best Wishes
Customer Support Team
"The course gives you a wealth of information about lesson planning, lesson structure, and the fundamentals of teaching English as a foreign language. In addition, it gives many different ideas for activities which will be helpful in the future."
Hi Howard,

I'm glad you enjoyed the course and I wish you all the luck with your TEFL career!

Best Wishes
Customer Support Team
"This course has now given me the confidence and knowledge to teach English abroad. It is full of useful tips on how to be a good teacher and get the most out of your TEFL experience. Very happy with the course and feedback from my tutor"
Hi Annalisa,
Thank you for your comments!
I'm really glad that you enjoyed the course, and that it has given you the confidence to start your TEFL career.
We wish you luck!
Best Wishes,
Customer Support Team
"The course is easy to follow and understand, Can definitely be completed on your own. Response from team is very quick and the study material is relavant."
Thank you for your comments!
I'm very glad that you enjoyed the course, and that it was easy to follow.
Good luck in the future with your TEFL career.
Best Wishes,
Customer Support Team
"The trainer was excellent and the course material is very good."
Wonderful to read your feedback on the practical class, we wish you all the luck for your TEFL career!

Customer Support Team
"This was a very self-explanatory course to zoom through. As long as you go through all the test sections, take the final test, and write the essay, then you are mostly likely to pass. There are some useful information, and steps to do the lesson plan, and so overall, it was a good experience."
Glad to hear you enjoyed the online course and found the lesson planning steps helpful!

We wish you all the luck for your TEFL career!

"Professionalism"
"great course! i've learnt a lot. thank you!"
"Excellent practical course!!!"
"I bought four courses i have completed two and only need the final assessment tasks. i think its a bit of a rip off to ask me to pay more to complete the course. I am a very busy man and thought that i could do this at a pace. To have to pay more to finish something you thought was covered is a bit harsh"
Thank you for your feedback, I am sorry to hear you did not complete your training within the allotted time given. I would love to discuss this with you further, please either contact me on 0113 2054602 or customersupport@i-to-i.com letting me know the best number to reach you on.
Trevorlyn Richard
Verified Reviewer
"i-to-i TEFL offered more than sufficient and professional support I required to get through my Online and Class course which was exciting and challenging. The material is self explanatory and versatile. I have no regrets with choosing this institution to get me TEFL qualified and ready to take on my passion of teaching abroad."
Hi Trevorlyn,

It's so wonderful to hear you have enjoyed the course, I really wish you the best with your TEFL career!

Ansja Goosen
Verified Reviewer
"I am very happy with the course. And i-to-i has been helpful."
Yaroslav Pohoreltsev
Verified Reviewer
"Thank you, I-TO-I Team! That was a really amazing experience! I had the opportunity to check my knowledge, discover so much new information about teaching, new methodologies, secrets, tips, materials. I can advise this course to everyone, who wants to start teaching! You will be stunned when you find out how practical and handy the TEFL course is! Good luck, everyone! Many thanks, I-TO-I!"
Hi Yaroslav,

Brilliant to hear you have learnt so much from our TEFL course, I hope it provides you with all the knowledge you need to start your TEFL career.

Good luck and we wish you all the best
Ignus Greyling
Verified Reviewer
"The course was great. Seeing and drilling the theory practically taught me a lot. Anny is an amazing teacher and I learned a lot from her. However, I feel that there might be better venues for the price we pay that would at least offer coffee on all the breaks and at least a snack to make the long days a little easier. There are also too many students in a class and students miss out on small corrections that a more one-on-one feeling would create with a smaller group. Over all the course provides value and the long days is worth the time spent. Thanks to all."
"Wonderful course with many tips and references for all levels using various teaching methods, techniques and incentives."
"It provides a strong foundation to go forwards with in TEFL."
"It equipped me with the practical knowledge of what I have to do as an ESL teacher and how to in a simpler way"
i-to-i TEFL is rated 4.53 based on 2,088 reviews