i-to-i TEFL Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend i-to-i TEFL

Tell us how i-to-i TEFL made you happy

"i-to-I TEFL has been very efficient with all their services. I have had fast responses from them, and I am glad to have chosen them. Thank you!"
Posted 1 hour ago
"The course was very detailed and clear with explanations, giving examples and further reading if you were struggling with a specific aspect. The site was very easy to use and the quizzes are very helpful to check your progress. I would highly recommend!"
"i-to-i TEFL is a very thorough course that I have completed alongside beginning work as an EFL teacher. I have found that the course is highly relevant to many of the situations that I have encountered and has also helped to prepare me for possible future scenarios."
"They have been very helpful in explaining everything."
"I absolutely enjoyed doing the 120 hour online course with i-to-i and would strongly recommend it to everyone! I found the course material easy to read and understand. It was well presented with good explanations and graphs. The further reading material and video clips also helped a great deal. I cannot wait to start my next course with i-to-i."
Hi William,
Thank you for your review!
I am really glad to hear that you enjoyed the course, and that all the content has helped you!
Support Team
"I enjoyed my 120-hour course and would recommend it to others. It was interesting and comprehensive, and there were frequent quizzes to check progress. It gives you the knowledge you need to start teaching confidently. The company is responsive, professional and friendly."
Hi Julia,
Thank you for your review!
I am really glad to hear that you enjoyed the course, and that it has given you confidence!
Support Team
"A very professional organisation , solid coursework material , great support from customer care and tutors alike !!"
Hi!
Thank you for your review!
I am really glad to hear that you have enjoyed the course, and had good support from us during your course.
Support Team
"I have only had positive experience with I-to-I and will recommend them to anyone and everyone I know is interested in TEFL. What an awesome company. Quick Responses and Amazing service!"
Hi Juane,
Thank you for your review!
I am really glad to hear that you have had good service from us during your course.
Support Team
"The course was detailed in its content and for someone who has done a PGCE, it definitely supplemented the knowledge I gained from the course. It is very detailed and useful in providing you with the knowledge and skills needed to be a competent teacher."
Hi Desmond,

Customer Support Team
"Excellent course content, thank you"
"I have to say that the first contact I made was a phone call. I called to ask if the courses you offer is for me because I am a non native speaker. Your assistants explained to me everything very friendly and politely. If they haven't been so nice to me, I would have never accepted it. A lot of supporting feedback is really such a great thing. The course contains a lot of material but it is divided in smaller parts. With quiz questions you forget that you are learning and you have a feeling of playing. Logical questions for logical answers. Don't have to learn by hart. Grading system is great. Percentage of viewed material is also great. Makes you go on and on or further and further. I've learned a lot of things that I didn't know. Never heard them before. Now, I know them. I am giving pluses to Putting in practice lesson plan and context because it shows how it is working in reality. Also Further reading for every module is fine. Examples of real situations. Just say something for non natives on your site. If you want to.. if you have a need for that. That is my suggestion and my review of i-to-i TEFL."
Hi There,

Thanks for your lovely feedback and I'm glad you enjoyed the course! I wish you all the best for your TEFL career! If you need any help at all, please get in touch, we are happy to help in any way possible :)

Customer Support Team
"The help and feedback from tutors was amazingly efficient. The course is set out clearly. Unfortunately the sound quality on all the videos is poor."
Thanks for your feedback and I'm glad you enjoyed the course! I will pass your comment about the videos onto the academic team to make sure this is sorted. I wish you all the best for your TEFL career!

Customer Support Team
"This course showed me that teaching can be so easy and fulfilling, the way that I have taught in the past is no match to what I have learned in this course, I cannot wait to put all of this information into practice. Though you could be faced with really difficult situations in class, this course taught me how to be able to handle any situation that might arise. This is a shout out of appraisal to TEFL, you guys prepared me to make a success. Thank you ever so much"
Hi Wilmarie,

Customer Support Team
"To say that I was extremely impressed with i-to-i is an understatement! I found the course content very beneficial and the call center staff knowledgeable, friendly and helpful."
"Excellent course content and superb company support.Highly recommended!"
Hi Mike,

Customer Support Team
"Thank you very much for such comprehensive, well-structured and practically useful TEFL course! Material was challenging at times, as well as quizzes and tests, but all very much educative. I would definitely recommend TEFL - it provides awesome opportunity to learn about teaching as well as improve English."
"I loved the TEFL courses. I did the 120 hour course and the advanced grammar course and the advanced grammar course."
"the course is very easy to understand, i loved it!"
"So, I-to-I approached me after I looked on their website at their TEFL jobs. I found their website through STA travel. The guy who messaged me, named Jay has been amazing, he has been really helpful and answered every single question I have had without any fuss. Jay was really helpful helping me find the internship programme to suit me and has been so patient and understanding whilst I have been making my decision and also rung me to answer any further questions I had over the phone rather than via email. I am now booked to go on the Cambodia internship in September. I am so happy and really looking forward to the experience. Thankyou so much, you guys have been really helpful."
Hi Denver,

Thanks for your lovely feedback and I've passed it onto the rest of the team!! So amazing you are booked on now, please get in touch if you have any questions about the documents you need to get in, or if you have any questions at all, we are happy to help :)

Customer Support Team
"Easy to understand and work through."
i-to-i TEFL is rated 4.56 based on 2,452 reviews