i-to-i TEFL Reviews

Read i-to-i TEFL Reviews

tefl@i-to-i.com

Suite 2, Chantry House
Victoria Road

Tell us how i-to-i TEFL made you happy
The course itself was very good in material and content. The main problem I had was printing the sections. They would not always be in order when printing. The material and information was great, easy to learn and helpful. I am looking forward to teaching overseas.
Posted 1 hour ago
Friendly, quick and informative information so far from Sam.
Good day,

I just want to say thank you for the opportunity to take part in the course.

I was stressed with it being an online course, as it's my first one.

The experience was fun, challenging and eye-opening. Money well spent and definitely worth my time.

I would not trade it for the world.

Thank you once again.
Hi Shona,

Thank you for the 5 star review! It's great to hear that you enjoyed the course!
Good luck in your TEFL career.

Customer Support Team
Excellent course even for someone that has never been in teaching before. Its a lot of work and its important to pace yourself well if you plan to do it as part time study. Make sure you have at least 2 weeks for the final lesson plan and essay that is right at the end of the course.
Hi Beatrice,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of the course.

Good luck in your TEFL career!

Customer Support Team
i-to-i opened up my eyes to all the wonderful possibilities of the world.
Hi Melissa
Thank you for the 5 star review!
Good luck with your TEFL course.
Customer Support Team
I completed the Level 5 Course, for an already scholarly student my assumption was this would perhaps be a breeze, whoops, I was thoroughly mistaken. The curriculum online design was intensive, a solid TEFL knowledge based of key skills and content driven material that meshed well to equip you with practical 'know how'. This particular online course had specific instructional outcomes per unit.The online platform design allowed for detailed tracking of my progress, and the notes and videos were comprehensive. The instructor support line was a blessing, the tutors were clear and simple in the explanations with a quick responsive time frame. TEFL is studied to ensure the best skills for a practical life job or career, therefore I found the scheduled based testing ensured whilst its an online platform as a student you are forced to ensure that you have acquired the knowledge and skills set necessary to ultimate do the job. Emily John, as a Director is well established in the field and has been always available to me together with her team which has made a significant difference in my understanding and my progress in the course. The wheels fell off many times as I unfortunately suffered an unfortunate medical set back, wherein I lost my memory, and the only aspect I could remember was my course, and Emily John, whom I once remembered I could not recognise but called as a stranger and she helped pulled me through the course. A total stranger brought my memory back and I live countries away. The course has more value to me than simply having to have passed. I guess after 5 degrees, this one is special. Thank you Emily, you and your team are special. This is a brilliant course with a great team. Best of Luck!
Hi Fatima,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

It's amazing to hear that the course has helped you so much. I have passed on your well wishes to Emily.

Good luck in your TEFL career!
Customer Support Team
The content of your course really taught me what I feel I will need once I start teaching.
Your tutors were professional and still very helpful.
Your encouragement right through the whole learning process inspired me to continue to the end.
Thank you so much to all of you at i-to-i !!
Hi James,
Thank you for the 5 star review! It's great to hear that you got so much from the course.
Good luck with in your TEFL career!
Top Quality course.
Hi Edward,
Thank you for the 5 star review!
Good luck with your TEFL course.
Customer Support Team
Impressed with the level of communication so far. Good advice regarding how to chose the appropriate course for my particular needs.
Thanks for the 5 star review David!

Good luck with your course & TEFL career

Customer Support Team
The courses I completed were well structured and the subject matter entirely manageable in rational and logical components. I find the online support to be efficient and helpful. Well done and thank you i-to-i. Recommended indeed!
Hi Red,

Thank you for leaving a review!

Glad to hear you've enjoyed your TEFL course and received the support required.

Customer Support Team
My experience with i-to-i TEFL has been great! I learned so much on how to become a competent English teacher and improve my teaching skills overall. i-to-i TEFL has excellent courses and great customer service. Thank you and I hope to stay in touch with the company as I enter the workplace and move forward.
Thank you for leaving a review!

Great to hear you've learnt lots from the course.

Good luck with your TEFL career.

Hello there.
I'm from South Africa, i personally had fun studying with tefl it was an amazing course and the tefl tutors are very welcoming.
Thank you for your review and lovely comments!

Good luck with your TEFL course

Customer Support Team
This was a very informative and interesting course which provides everything for the student to start a career as an English teacher. The course material is challenging but doable, and I highly recommend it.
Thank you for the recommendation Eddie!

Customer Support Team
i-to-i TEFL has been such an amazing experience for me... Their service is friendly, useful and very informative and easy to access. I am very impressed and would highly recommend this to anyone out there who would like to start their career online or even abroad, no matter what your age is.
Hi Candice,

Thank you for your review and recommendation!

We're delighted to hear you've learnt lots and found it easy to navigate.

Customer Support Team
My first point of contact was Jessica Jackson. Her prompt response and positive upbeat attitude immediately made me feel as though I was making the right choices. No question was too small for her to pay attention to. Michael made a follow up call. As soon as I had paid, I was ready to rock n roll. So far the journey has been great.
Hi Odette,

Thank your review and lovely feedback about our team!

Good luck with your course

Set things very well
This is a customer service review. Not a product review.

Tom Stephenson served me on my initial call. I specifically requested him for my follow up call, in which he made the sale.

Tom:
- was well articulated in speech and communicated professionally and efficiently.
- has exceptional product knowledge.
- was friendly and amicable throughout our conversations.
- frankly, sold the product well.

He was a perfect sales representative and his efforts should be recognised. Should the product be as described by him, I shall be a happy little boy.
Hi there,

Thanks for your lovely feedback! We are glad you are happy with your experience so far. We hope you enjoy the course, feel free to get in touch if you need anything along the way :).

Best Wishes

Customer Support
I have only just downloaded all the resources and they look very good. I have taken a classroom TEFL but as I teach solely online this has been a real find which I am looking forward to starting. It was good to find a company with an office in my country which made my mind up. I have been ill and out of the loop for over 3 years and I think this will be a good place to start again from where I am now. Onwards and upwards.
Hi Elizabeth,

Thanks for your review and I hope you enjoy the course, please get in touch if you need anything further.

Customer Support
very good course as it teachers you alot about the different stages an practises
I have completed the i-to-i Level 5 + Teaching English One-to-One & Online + Teaching Business English, as well as doing all the Practice Sessions. I was lucky enough to have Lisa Triani as my "mentor" for both the Physical and Online Practice Sessions. The course itself was more challenging than I expected, but I learnt things that I didn't even know I needed to learn! More than anything though, the Practice Sessions are what have given me the confidence to start teaching. Lisa is a real inspiration!
Hi Simona,

Thanks for your lovely review!! I wish you the best of luck for your TEFL career :).

Thanks,