i-to-i TEFL Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend i-to-i TEFL

Tell us how i-to-i TEFL made you happy

customer service
"I feel as though this course gave me everything it promised and more. The price was right as well. I would recommend anyone looking for a TEFL program to choose i-to-i."
"Staff were incredibly knowledgable and helpful when I was trying to decide which course to do."
"I got helped by one of the consultants name is Tom very kind and patient gentleman . Very excited to start with the course"
"An Exciting and an Incredible Experience so far. Thanks Michael Wolfe, absolute pleasure dealing with you. TEFL is the future."
"So far a great experience. Informative website and prompt and helpful contact from you. Many thanks"
Hi Lhoryn,
Thank you for your review!
I am glad to hear that you have had a good experience.
Good luck with the course and I hope you enjoy it!
Rachel,
Customer Support Team
"Hi Alexander Thank you for the excellent assistance. It is so nice to know that there is somebody like you that make an effort in helping with everything. We do appreciate it a lot. Thank you that you will assist in the next step forward also. Take care and thanks again! Talk to you soon. Kind regards Anna-Tia"
Hi Anna-Tia,
Thank you for your review!
I am glad to hear that you have had lots of help and good service from Alexander.
Good luck with the course and I hope you enjoy it!
Rachel
Support team
"Very Good service thanks so much"
Hi Shirly,

Thank you or the 5 star review!

Good luck in your TEFL career.

Customer Support Team
"What a wonderful experience, very helpful!"
Hi Evette,

Thank you for the amazing review!

Wishing you all the best for your TEFL future.

Customer Support Team
"As a teacher who qualified a while ago, I found this a fabulous and inspiring refresher, packed with ideas, and good practice. Thank you."
Thank you for taking the time to review the course.

Good luck with your TEFL career!

Customer Support Team
"Brett Had helped me lots through the course and the rest of the staff/tutors were very helpful when i had questions."
Hi Yanco,

Thank you for the 5 star review! It's great to hear that you felt fully supported during your course.

Good luck in your TEFL career.

Customer Support Team
"I have got half way through the online course and done the weekend course. I really enjoyed it. Highly recommend the weekend course, it re-ignited my interest which had waned slightly with having an assessment. Great tutor, great course mates, interesting, engaging, fun and informative. Brought the theory to life."
Hi There,

Thanks for your lovely feedback and I'm glad you enjoyed the practical course, I wish you all the best with your TEFL career!

Customer Support Team
"I - to - I was referred to me by a friend who is really benefiting from the knowledge garnered from the courses he studied and i will do the same to others because i am now fully equipped to teach my students."
Hi Adeyemi,
Thank you for your review!
I am glad to hear that both you and your friend have benefited from our courses, and I am happy that it has made you feel prepared for teaching.
We wish you luck in your new TEFL career!
Rachel
Customer Support
"Just completed my 300 hour level 5 TEFL Course. You guys have been absolutely helpful with all the feedback on assignments especially Brett Crelley from answering my questions to the best. i would recommend anyone to join you cause it was worth it."
Hi Yanco,
Thank you for your review!
Congratulations on completing the course, and i am glad to hear that your feedback was so helpful.
We wish you luck in your new TEFL career!
Rachel,
Customer Support Team
"Alexander was so understanding, and so helpful. Although Damian is doing an on-line learning program, we felt secure and that there were friends out there who cared. Alexander did more than help - he even followed up to be sure we would take advantage of the opportunity. I wish there were more service providers like Alexancer."
Hi Tertia,

Thank you for taking the time to review i-to-i! It's great to hear you have had a good experience so far. I have passed on the well wishes to Alexander.

Good luck!

Customer Support Team
"awesome course!! very helpful"
Hi John,

Thanks for your lovely feedback and I'm glad you enjoyed the course, I wish you all the best with your TEFL career!

Customer Support Team
"This course is pregnant with valuable information that would change your perceptions about teaching ESL. I'm totally not the same language teacher I was before this course.It is highly informative."
Hi There,

Customer Support Team
"The course was very useful. Everything said is supported by examples which makes it of utmost value, unlike some other courses that are simply based on theory. The support was always there for me whenever I called and was very useful."
Hi Sasa,

Customer Support Team
"Very efficient, with very fast replies to the questions and help i needed."
Hi there,

Thanks for your feedback, I wish you all the best with your TEFL career!

Customer Support Team
"I found i-to-i TEFL through joho, i had a good feeling about joho and also about i-to-i TEFL and guess what i was right. Customer service was very helpful ,so far I've finished the classroom part of the course and it was so fun , the teacher was so great, there was a good vibe .Thanks"
Hi Marjorie,

Thanks for your lovely feedback and I'm glad you enjoyed the classroom course!! I hope you enjoy the rest of the course, please let us know if you need anything :)

i-to-i TEFL is rated 4.60 based on 2,997 reviews