i-to-i TEFL Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend i-to-i TEFL

Tell us how i-to-i TEFL made you happy

customer service
"i-to-i TEFL course was recommended to me by lots of friends of mine and it indeed did not fail to be relevant, valid and to-the-point. Cheers!"
"Taking my TEFL Course from i-to-i benefited me a lot especially when I moved to Thailand to teach English. The online course was very concise and easy to navigate all through-out. I learned so much from i-to-i. Definitely worth your time and money."
"i-to-i TEFL provided me with an informative course that I believe will set me up well for teaching English as a foreign language. Throughout the course, they provide additional information and resources that will be valuable throughout your education career. They structure the course to help you move through the important aspects of teaching so that you can enter the classroom prepared and confident. The format of the class was easy to understand. The tutors provide great feedback. I would highly recommend seeking a TEFL certificate from i-to-i TEFL!"
"The course is very good! It was very helpful to lay a good foundation for teaching English."
"As a close to retirement FCCA, I have always wanted to teach and by doing this 120 hour TEFL course, I have been well equipped to embark on a teaching career in the near future. Thank you to Emma Burke, tutor, for her guidance."
Hi There!

Thanks for your lovely feedback and I'm glad you enjoyed the course, I wish you all the best with your TEFL career!

Thanks,
Amy
Customer Support Team
"It is a great platform for learning and very informative. I have enjoyed the course material and the fact that you test yourself as you go along."
Hi There,

Thanks,
Amy
Customer Support Team
"Everyone very helpful. A lovely course and i found it very interesting. Thank you."
Hi Louise,
Thank you for your review!
I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the course.
Rachel
Customer Support Team
"this course has given me great insight as how to give and prepare for a lesson on teach a one on one class and also a great course to prepare me for my future in teaching English in a foreign language.Thank you."
Hi Brett,

Thank you for the review!

Good luck in your TEFL future.

Victoria
Customer Support
"A first rate course. The tutors are always ready to provide helpful advice. My especial thanks go out to Jenni and Alexa for their help and invaluable assignment critique in their feedback. This will prove extremely useful in my future endeavours. My most sincere gratitude goes out to these ladies and to the i-to-I staff for their help and guidance."
Hi Frank,

Thank you for your taking to time to write a review and for the fantastic comments!

We're delighted to hear you enjoyed the course and for the shout out to our in house tutors Jenni & Alexa.

Support Team
"I want to thank I-to-I TEFL and Jay for assisting me in choosing the right course program for my career path. Was nervous at first, but they walked me through it and answered all my questions."
Hi there,

Thank you for the 5 start review!

Glad to hear the advice you were given helped you choose your training course.

Support Team
"The work was made easy to follow, the assessments were a joy to follow and the fact that you have the chance to review the assessments and try to improve is great! Thank you"
Hi Jozelle,

Thank you for the 5 star review!

Glad to hear you enjoyed the course and found it easy to work through.

Good luck with your new TEFL career

"It is all worth it!!"

Support Team
"The course was quite informative. There were no unnecessary details. I found them useful. Specially, techniques were mind-opening. Thanks, i-toi! I really appreciated."
Hi Tolga,
Thank you for your review!
I am glad to hear that you found the course informative.
We wish you look in your new TEFL career!
Support team
"The course has been insightful and very easy to follow and understand. The quizzes were helpful especially when it came to completing the tests for each section. Enjoyed it."
Hi,
Thank you for your review!
I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the course.
We wish you look in your new TEFL career!
Support team
Hi Frank,

Thank you for your review and shout out to our tutors!

We're delighted to hear you received support through out your course.

Good luck with your TEFL career!

TEFL Support Team
"I am so grateful I chose i to i tefl to do my course with. They have been so supportive along the way. They respond to every email I send with a phone call and answer all my questions and leave me feeling less stressed. Thank you i to i for all your support!"
Hi Tyler,

Thank you for your 5 start review and lovely comments!

Good luck with your TEFL career and please get in touch if we can assist you any further.

TEFL Support Team
"This course, though lengthy is thoroughly worth the hours spent as it delves deeply into what is required in order to teach both online and abroad. From speaking to people who have completed other courses (not i-to-i), I conclude that this course is far more beneficial and in-depth and thus putting me ahead of others."
Hi Colby,
Thank you for review!
I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed the course, and that you found it in-depth.
Customer support team
"I enjoy the course very much. It is quite useful if you want to be a qualified teacher in English teaching. I have learned many creative ideas and effective methodologies in the course."
Hi Fanpeng,
Thank you for review!
I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed the course.
Customer support team
"An excellent course for a beginner teacher. Gives a good overview of what to expect. If you've never taught before, I'd suggest doing a course with a practical component, and if you're an experienced teacher, I'd suggest a more challenging, longer course if finances allow. Well presented and easy to follow. I enjoyed this course very much. I'd prefer to get a proper certificate at the end of the course as part of the programme, but these have to be ordered separately and are costly, in my opinion. but all in all, a well set out course."
Hi Nicky,
Thank you for review!
I'm glad that you enjoyed the course.
Unfortunately as we have to send the certificates tracked by courier, we do have to charge for that. I apologise for the inconvenience.
i-to-i TEFL is rated 4.59 based on 2,785 reviews