i-to-i TEFL Reviews

Read i-to-i TEFL Reviews

tefl@i-to-i.com

Suite 2, Chantry House
Victoria Road

Tell us how i-to-i TEFL made you happy
It a very interesting course to learn for someone who is willing to try new adventures in life... The course is very advanced. I would defenately recommend it to someone who is interested in doing the TEFL course
Would definitely recommend them. They are fast in answering all of your questions and they are very helpful. The material is clear and very easy to follow. The practical weekend was also very useful and makes everything easy to understand. Well worth it!
I have just applied so my journey has not quite started yet but want to thank Daniel for his encouragement to pursue this and his promise to provide assistance during and after the course. His friendly and approachable manner make it easier to ask questions and admit inadequacies or uncertainties.
Interesting and informative.
Nikki has been amazing in finding the right course for me and was very patient in answering all my questions. She’s also done the TEFL 5 herself so knew how to answer all my queries. I now can’t wait to start!
I spoke to Sam Shipley when I called in with a few (hundred) questions. He was so easy to talk too and very patient and thorough answering all my questions. He provided very good customer service, and any concerns I had in whether Or not I should start the course went away after we talked! Thanks Sam!
Nikki was very helpful and answered all my questions. Very pleased with the service. Thanks.
Nikki was so helpful in explaining what I needed to do. Everything is done so professionally and I now am a student.
Nikki was outstanding in helping me to join within 5 minutes
I have only just started my course and already impressed with the excellent service provided by Nikki James - TEFL Advisor.
Prompt email responses and very professional!
I signed up at the time of a great special and on top of that fee, I was given another discount!

Should anyone be interested in online teaching, I highly recommend i-to-i TEFL

Definitely deserving of 5 stars!
Jessica was a dream intro to the i-to-i galaxy! She is totally informative, she helped me to understand which program best suits my goals, and she provided superb customer service. I-to-i is lucky to have her!
Sam was a great help on choosing the course. Really polite, friendly and positive. Can't wait to start now!
Hi Lucy,

Thank you for your review and I hope you enjoy the course,

Best wishes
Jill
Customer Support Team
The professional approach coupled with genuine concern in fulfilling the customers needs make this the best company to obtain your first steps on the path of teaching.
Thanks for the review!

Good luck with your TEFL career

Best wishes
Jill
Customer Support Team
Danny's friendliness and regular checking in got me to book the course. The promise of assistance during and after the course is also very encouraging.
I spoke to Gemma and she was amazing,she answered all off my questions and was really friendly!
I was struggling with my assignment. I was revered to the academic help team. I then received help from a very helpful man named Sahm. I was struggling with the pdf that was given to me. Sahm went through a lot of trouble to help me to rather work on Google Docs. Even then it was a struggle because it wasn't responding the way we thought it might. He kept on calling me with new ideas on how we can make it work. After a lot of efforts I finally got to work on Google Docs. I would recommend checking the pdf that is send, as it was a struggle working on the pdf. But I am very happy with the assistance and perseverance that I received from Sahm, thanks to him I now have a correct assignment that I can submit.
Victoria Sharratt is an amazing customer service , she is very supportive person I ever met , I'm an Egyptian , and because I'm not a native English , I made some errors and and like she can read my mind she fixed all mistake by more flexibility.
Best regards from pharaohs lands . Thanks a lot Victoria
Victoria was so helpful when I needed to find old certificates from i-i. She really made my morning.

Thank you so much.
i-toi is an amazing course, it is extremely helpful with great content to help you along the way. You get your results quickly and everyone is so friendly and wonderful. I would highly recommend this course.
Hi Claire,
Thank you for your 5-star review! It's great to hear you enjoyed the course!
Good luck with your teaching career!
Best wishes, Jess customer support team
Thank you Daniel Taylor for the amazing customer service. I'm excited to start my journey with you TEFL
i-to-i TEFL is rated 4.67 based on 4,838 reviews