i-to-i TEFL Reviews

Read i-to-i TEFL Reviews

georgie.smith@i-to-i.com

Suite 2
Chantry House

Tell us how i-to-i TEFL made you happy
The i-to-i online 120 hour course was extensive and thorough, it was well structured and easy to follow. The course had a good mixture of traditional and modern teaching methodologies, with plenty of research to support this. Additional links and further reading can keep you occupied for hours and will certainly help in the classroom. This course is perfect for someone whom may already have gained some experience in the classroom, whether that be as a volunteer, unqualified teacher, cover, teaching assistant or similar. If you are totally new to education and are serious about a teaching career, this is a good, affordable way to start that journey. My advice, is to consider trying to gain some classroom time to accompany the course. This could be via the i-to-i courses they offer or looking at getting a DBS check (in the UK) and seeing if you can volunteer at a local school to support the areas you are learning about in the course. overall, I was happy with the course content and would recommend
I found the 120 hour online course really enjoyable to study. Lots of great information and study resources. I now feel ready to start a new chapter teaching English and using my new knowledge. Thanks i-to-i for a wonderful course.
This course was very informative. I liked the fact that there were many real life examples incorporated (links to videos). Also, it was helpful in a sense that I learnt various ways of going about planning and carrying out lessons.
Hi There,

Thanks for your lovely feedback and I'm glad you enjoyed the course, I wish you all the best with your TEFL career!

Customer Support Team
I loved this course, well organized and easy to follow. The feedback I got on my essay was thorough and cam within less than 12 hours!
Hi Kayla,

Customer Support Team
It was great experience, I have learnt so much. I feel confident to start my teaching experience.
Hi There,
Thanks for your feedback and I'm glad you enjoyed the course, I wish you all the best with your TEFL career!

Customer Support Team
I find it engaging and informative
Excellent and very professional course
Hi Renier,

Thanks for your lovely feedback and I wish you all the best with your TEFL career!

Customer Support Team
Absolutely loved studying through i-to-i! The staff showed they cared by sending emails to check up on progress and the units were engaging and very user friendly. Thanks so much for everything i-to-i!!
Hi Bridgette,

Customer Support Team
My TEF course experience the past months was quite excellent. I am fed with much information and great knowledge that I may apply as a teacher. Currently, I am teaching online so it's a great leap that I have finished my course today, yes TODAY! And I am so happy. Thank you, i-to-i. Now, I am just going to wait for my results. *fingers crossed* May you keep doing the best in quality service to all.
Hi JH,

Customer Support Team
It's very informative and the quality of been assisted is remarkable, it really makes one fully understand things quick and clear.
Hi Zuma,

Customer Support Team
The best online course I had ever
Hi Zaineb,

Thank you for your 5 star review!

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the course.

Exiting informative courses

Thank you for your 5 star review!

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the course.

Customer Support
I enjoyed to study through I to I as they provided quality material to study from and provided support and encouragement
Hi,

Thank you for your 5 star review!

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the course, and that you received great support from us.

Customer Support
I've had a wonderful experience with Joseph so far. He was very helpful, the process was uncomplicated and I really can't wait to get my login details to get started.
Hi Georgina,

Thanks for your lovely feedback! I hope you enjoy the course, let us know if you need anything further!

Best Wishes
Customer Support Team
Great enthusiastic energy from the consultant Sophie!
Hi Damian,
Thank you for your 5 star review!
I am glad to hear that Sophie was helpful.
We wish you luck in your TEFL course.
Best Wishes,
Customer Support
i advice everyone to take the TEFL course i really enjoyed every part of it it's so interesting you get much informations about teaching with an easy way thank you TEFL academy
Hi Narjiss,

Thank you for taking the time to review us.

Good luck in your TEFL future!

Victoria
Customer Support Team
Great course! I have now a broader knowledge of teaching ESL students.
Hi Tania,

Thank you for the 5 star review!

Good luck in your TEFL career!

Victoria
Customer Support Team
Very friendly personnel. Always willing to help quick, fast and efficiently with any problems. User friendly platform. Distance learning without any hassles. Well done i-to-i. Continue the wonderful work.
Thank you for your review and lovely feedback.

TEFL Support Team
I would definitely recommend i-to-i TEFL to anyone looking to get a TEFL certificate. I took the beginner 120-hour course and it was very helpful! They clearly took the time to create a comprehensive course that is actually for beginners and walks you through the basics. With a decent price and good content, I'm personally pleased with i-to-i TEFL.
Thank you Sarah for your review!

Great to hear you have enjoyed the course and found the content useful.

Very useful course
Thank you for your review!

i-to-i TEFL is rated 4.60 based on 3,192 reviews