i-to-i TEFL Reviews

Read i-to-i TEFL Reviews

tefl@i-to-i.com

Suite 2, Chantry House
Victoria Road

Tell us how i-to-i TEFL made you happy
Very helpful tutors, always giving loads of feedback on assignments which is extremely useful. Everything was quick and efficient !
I to I TEFL is a really great company to do your TEFL courses through. The courses are affordable and helpful. The certificate process is also very quick and simple.
I love that they have staff that even help me find a job that is the best for me.
Would definitely recommend and have already!
What a pleasure it was doing my level 5 diploma through i-To-i. The team is very supportive and helpful with any queries you may have. Definitely value for money and I highly recommend them.
I have completed two courses first the level 3 in 2011 and recently the level 5. I enjoyed both. I recommend i-to-i. Helpful staff, informative & interesting courses. A mention here for Amy on the web chat, very helpful Thank you all. John
I thoroughly enjoyed the logical flow of the course and its relevance to reality, quite practical I must say. I definitely got value for my money, no question about that whatsoever. I like Jordan's comforting interventions in helping me to rewrite my resume to a much better standard, his follow-ups were reassuring and I very quickly felt like I was in good hands. Thanks Jordan!!!
I spoke with Jordan about a job I applied for, I was surprised by the enthusiasm and how well he explained things and was wiling to listen and answer questions, mostly because I went away with the impression that i to i TEFL genuinely have concern and consideration for teachers.
I only have good things to say about i-to-t. The support team and tutors are incredibly friendly, prompt and helpful. The materials and course are organised very well and easy to follow. Finally, I have been in touch with Jordan from the Jobs Support Team and he was responsive, enthusiastic and very knowledgeable about what's available when you have finished your degree. Thank you everyone for helping me make the best use of my time in lockdown :)
Really happy with the service excellent discount on course and good advice given to me on what course is best suited to me.
Very well structured course and clear instructions during the assignments. I thoroughly enjoyed it and would recommend i-to-i to anyone considering teaching English.
The courses are well written and easy to follow. The regular tests help you to check your understanding as you go along.
Everything is there to help you.
Thank you I-to-I for the knowledge I have gained!.
I work full time and have a very busy schedule, so I had fallen so far behind that I had barely begun my course. Customer service was so understanding and generous and extended my course so that I could complete it. They also helped me figure out how many hours a week would be a good schedule so that I can complete the course in time with my busy schedule.
Great to hear you've received the support required to complete your TEFL training course.

Good luck with your TEFL career

Best wishes
Jill
Customer Support Team
I purchased the 320 hour course with I-to-I and could not be happier with the content of the course, the professionalism of their team and the confidence that I am truly equipped to go out there and teach. Thank you - it was a great journey.
Thanks to the amazing advice and guidance of Sahm Amirsedghi, I was able to finish and resubmit my Business Assignment. The feedback I got from him as helpful and informing. He was incredibly patient and kind. I have learned a lot from him and truly feel it will help me tremendously in the future.
i-to-i have been absolutely amazing to work with. Jordan Williams has been particularly helpful and supportive in my journey. He is so fast in his responses and always willing to advise me in every way possible. Thank you Jordan and i-to-i!
I have received excellent customer care from Amy who was really efficient in answering my questions and solving a problem that I had.
Loved the course, it was easy to follow and had great support from the i-to-i team :)
After completing my online course, I was contacted by the jobs team to help me on my next step. I had a few emails with Jordan who gave me a couple of links to jobs in the country I want to go to. He then went further by calling me to offer me his insight and first hand experience of the process and what to expect in Ho Chi Min Vietnam. With all sorts of things as cost of living and types of schools i would be working in. He also looked over my cover letter and cv to see if I was on the right lines to securing the job I want. He also helped put my mind at ease about what to expect and how easy it would be to get housing and bank account things sorted out in country as well.
It has made me even more excited and ready to take the next step on my tefl journey.
From the day I registered and up to completing my TEFL certificate with i-to-i, I have been consistently awestruck with the outstanding service they provide, especially the job-seekers support. The job-seekers support took the time to understand where I wanted to be placed and what I was looking for in my first placement. Jordan Williams from i-to-i liaised with one of the recruiters and I was offered four amazing teaching positions in China. The job-seekers support team truly bridges the gap that exists between being certified and looking for a job. Jordan Williams from i-to-i was always on hand to take my calls, respond to my emails (and answer my myriad of questions) and genuinely worked towards making my overseas teaching dream a reality. I would recommend i-to-i to absolutely anyone looking to complete their TEFL certificate, with the added benefit of the job-seekers support team finding you your dream job…all at NO EXTRA COST to you!
Thank you i-to-i.
Being a student at i-to-i TEFL was so amazing, it was my first time taking up a course online and the school made my learning experience so easy. The tutors are so helpful and they guide you every step of the way. I am so grateful for the knowledge, thank you.
Hi Khanyisa,

Thanks for your lovely feedback and I'm glad you enjoyed the course, I wish you all the best with your TEFL career!

Thanks,