HUH. Store Reviews

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read HUH. Store Reviews

02079231155

Tell us how HUH. Store made you happy
Delivery on time, product was just as requested and size fit perfectly.
Fantastic service and quick delivery. An excellent all round buying experience
Great shop. Superb quality and always have fantastic deals on! Always my go to when looking for carhartt!
Terrible service, took our money and not delivered items or had courtesy to respond to multiple requests about order status. Ordered two lights early January. Waited for items to arrive (2-3 weeks as said on website). Items still have not arrived. No shipping dates and no reply to emails regards arrival time. Only automated response. Worst customer service imaginable. No contact number to call.

UPDATE
Thanks Jack for your response to my query via the Reviews. It's 5 weeks to the day the order was placed and I appreciate your email to let me know the lights are delayed.
Hi Ben,

Thank you for your feedback.

Please note the LED lights you ordered have a 3-5 week lead time, not 2-3 weeks. This can be found on your order status page or on the product page itself. The order is due to deliver within the original timeframe.

Jack
The customer service at HUH is well below what is expected of basic levels. Excuses for orders placed in November (Black Friday) not being received, well ahead of Brexit and ahead of Tier 4/5 restrictions being placed, are irrelevant and not specific to our individual order.

Waited almost two weeks for a response to our latest request for an update (3nr requests for updates to date over 3 months) against their current predicted response time is 4 - 5 days. Finally a response came with a full refund today following a final chase.

I would not have posted another review (first on google) unless I had just seen they are advertising that they have the product HAY TOASTER/KETTLE in stock...this is not the case and don't be fooled.

If you are thinking of purchasing form this store I would highly recommend you question whether you can wait in the dark for your order to, or, maybe not to arrive. Many companies are struggling at the moment and the reason for supporting local, however if you are not established with the right levels of resource or processes to maintain a basic level of customer service you should not continue to take orders and just deal with those whom you have taken money from to ensure that confidence is restored.

I am unsure of the validity of the 5 star reviews here following our experience and others we have read which are congruent with our experience on here and on Instagram!
Hi Mark,

Thank you for your valued feedback and my apologies for not replying to your email sooner. Since Brexit we have been particularly busy with trying to arrange and co-ordinate deliveries.

Unfortunately the HAY by Sowden Kettle and Toaster have been delayed until June due to a permanent factory closure. Your order has been refunded in full and my sincere apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Jack
Ordered the Ferm Chapmagne saucers on 30th December 2020, and they were apparently due to be dispatched in 3-5 days. I then received an email saying they will be due on the 31st January due to stock levels. I was notified that there were issues due to Brexit/COVID it would be delayed by around 7-10 days. I got fed up with waiting so decided to cancel the order 1 because of that, but 2 because I found the exact same saucers for a third of the price!!!! I emailed to cancel my order on the 31st January, and was told to wait 5 business days for a response - still no response. I emailed again 2 days ago, and of course nothing. I want my refund!!!!!
Hi Preslava,

Thanks for your feedback. Please note the item has a 3-5 week dispatch time, not 3-5 days. This was pushed back to 4-6 weeks with the Brexit delays.

I have refunded your order as requested.

Jack
I placed an order in December for a bin and some storage crates which I still haven’t received. Also haven’t received a response to my email asking for a possible lead time (beyond the 4 week maximum lead time that was stated) Delays with Brexit are frustrating but understandable. A lack of communication is disappointing after spending £100. I wanted to add additional items to my order which say they’re ready for immediate dispatch but haven’t received a reply to my query about this either
I ordered 2 cushions at the end of December & have still not received them. Despite emailing the store 2 times to enquire about the status of my order. I have received nothing as way of response other than to say the store is reviving a high volume of emails. I’d like to ask for my money back but no one will probably respond. I understand there have been delays due to Brexit & issues around customs but I should at least receive responses to my emails. Dreadful customer service.
So after waiting now into week 6 of a 3 week lead time I was promised an email on friday past with an eta, unfortunately this hasn't happend. I am now seeking a full refund and cancel order, item has been ordered and already delivered from elsewhere in the space of 24 hours!
Hi Craig,

Thanks for your feedback. My apologies for the delay with your order due to the current import delays. The delivery arrived for shipment on Friday per my last email, however I understand you now with to cancel and that's been processed for you.

Moving forward, we are commiting to holding much more stock in the UK to avoid shipping delays.

Jack
Ordered the set of 6 candles in mid November 2020 (4-5 weeks delivery stated) and they still haven't arrived. Told (when chased) they would arrive week commencing 25th Jan. Waited patiently and now it's February 2021 and still nothing and no update. Disappointing and product still not received. I see another reviewer has had exactly the same experience.
Hi Caroline,

My apologies for the delay with your candles.

An update regarding longer shipping times due to Brexit was sent to you on last week. Your order has since been shipped for delivery in 2-3 days.

Jack
Fair prices for a beautiful range of products
Always a quick delivery and great customer service!
Very nice small collections of hand picked goodies. Sales are always great too.
It’s my second time placing an order and I’m super happy with the service. I’ve got a rug for a very good price and it came even earlier than expected, all nicely wrapped. Recommended!
No issues, good service
Really good value and dependable store
Always very helpful when ordering and everything that promptly arrives is of great quality.
I’ve always liked the range of brands that HUH has stocked. After my recent purchase, I hadn’t had a confirmation of delivery, so I sent an email to query the dispatch date. I had an email back really quickly from one of the team letting me know my order would be in the post that afternoon. Really quick and personal customer service.
I’ve had an order outstanding for over 2 months- I ordered a few items (not cheap items either!) at the end of November and then was told that there were delays due to Brexit at the beginning of January. I was then told it would be shipped late January and would receive a shipping email once this had taken place. I have heard nothing. My emails are not being responded to and it has now been just over 2 months since I placed my order. There is no contact phone number to call so I’m just left a bit annoyed and frustrated with this purchase. Had I known it would be this much hassle / time to get my items I may have reconsidered. I still want these things I’ve paid for but can’t get through to anyone about them?? Beautiful store, bad service / delivery
Order 61886

Items returned and received by HUH. store on 30th December and 12th January and I’ve had no communication regarding a refund, despite emailing. I marked the order details both on the outside of the item box and included order paperwork inside.

I have waited beyond the 10 business day refund time and the 5 business day response time quoted by HUH store to write this review, but I’m out of pocket over £500 and I think other customers should be aware.
HUH. Store is rated 4.64 based on 1,645 reviews