HUH. Store Reviews

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read HUH. Store Reviews

02079231155

Tell us how HUH. Store made you happy
Nice selection of homewares from my favourite Scandi brands. Quick delivery too. Happy to support sn independent retailer.
Order delivered in very good time. Beautiful range of products at very good prices. They are an independent business operating with a very small team in tough times, but they fix issues very promptly and quickly with zero fuss once they pick up your query. Immediately organized a courier to pick up a wrong order with no issues and very responsive.
You still haven’t fully delivered on an order placed in November ! Where are my HAY Canisters ?
Made quite a big order on January 24th with 3-5 weeks delivery option. Was delivered with a delay due to production issues.
Polite and friendly customer service. Sent my items very promptly once they dealt with my query/email. Lovely products.
Fast delivery, stock as ordered
Very fast delivery and good packaging
Good communication and customer service helped put me at ease when an issue with a delivery arised.
Received trousers quickly, requested a refund by sending trousers back quoting my order ref and this was given within 3 working days. Quick and easy, would be good if you provide a returns packing slip in future though!
Very happy with the items I bought, arrived quickly and were cheaper than elsewhere
Very efficient and love their special offers - better prices than others around.
Quick delivery!
Amazing products absolutely love them and fantastic customer service and delivery!
Item arrived very quickly and as described. Thank you!
I’m very happy because I received my order in time and I didn’t expected for the candles to be to nice!!Excelent for a present! Thank you!
HUH. Store 5 star review on 10th April 2021
Have been a customer of Huh store for a number of years now and usually the standard of service is outstanding, however the way they’ve dealt with the shipping delays recently hasn’t been great to say the least. I’ve sent a number of enquiries about an order placed in January, all of which have gone unanswered. The last day of expected dispatch of delayed orders was today (9th April) and no shipping confirmation has yet been sent and they haven’t proactively contacted me to explain when I can expect these items (even 4 months later!). Not sure what’s going on but the customer service is really poor here. Get it together guys, is the order coming or not?
Fast shipping, thanks!
I still not received the items since Jan and I have emailed them but still not sorted out for me.
Great service, a lot of choice of different brands that I like
Fast service. Very happy customer