HUH. Store Reviews

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read HUH. Store Reviews

02079231155

Tell us how HUH. Store made you happy
Really Great service and price. The item was really high quality, will shop here again.
Purchased Fern products for bathroom. Arrived on time and beautifully packaged. Would not hesitate to order further products from HUH.
Have bought from HUH. many times over the years, great products, prices and customer service are always good. Unfortunately some items have taken a very long time to arrive, way beyond the estimates on the site.
I have ordered for delivery and collection and both have been super efficient. All the products are so lovely and such high quality!
I have been shopping at HUH both in-store and online over the past 7 years. It is always a nice experience with more than one occasion they have allowed me to pick my order up on the day in store. I also love the homeware, a lot.
Thanks Alex! Nice to hear from you. Hopefully we will be able to reopen the London shop soon 😊
A well curated collection of brands . My number one stop shop for fashion and home wear. Great value and even better service. Highly recommend
The customer service at HUH is well below what is expected of basic levels. Excuses for orders placed in November (Black Friday) not being received, well ahead of Brexit and ahead of Tier 4/5 restrictions being placed, are irrelevant and not specific to our individual order.

Waited almost two weeks for a response to our latest request for an update (3nr requests for updates to date over 3 months) against their current predicted response time is 4 - 5 days. Finally a response came with a full refund today following a final chase.

I would not have posted another review (first on google) unless I had just seen they are advertising that they have the product HAY TOASTER/KETTLE in stock...this is not the case and don't be fooled.

If you are thinking of purchasing form this store I would highly recommend you question whether you can wait in the dark for your order to, or, maybe not to arrive. Many companies are struggling at the moment and the reason for supporting local, however if you are not established with the right levels of resource or processes to maintain a basic level of customer service you should not continue to take orders and just deal with those whom you have taken money from to ensure that confidence is restored.

I am unsure of the validity of the 5 star reviews here following our experience and others we have read which are congruent with our experience on here and on Instagram!
Hi Mark,

Thank you for your valued feedback and my apologies for not replying to your email sooner. Since Brexit we have been particularly busy with trying to arrange and co-ordinate deliveries.

Unfortunately the HAY by Sowden Kettle and Toaster have been delayed until June due to a permanent factory closure. Your order has been refunded in full and my sincere apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Jack
I placed an order in December for a bin and some storage crates which I still haven’t received. Also haven’t received a response to my email asking for a possible lead time (beyond the 4 week maximum lead time that was stated) Delays with Brexit are frustrating but understandable. A lack of communication is disappointing after spending £100. I wanted to add additional items to my order which say they’re ready for immediate dispatch but haven’t received a reply to my query about this either
I ordered 2 cushions at the end of December & have still not received them. Despite emailing the store 2 times to enquire about the status of my order. I have received nothing as way of response other than to say the store is reviving a high volume of emails. I’d like to ask for my money back but no one will probably respond. I understand there have been delays due to Brexit & issues around customs but I should at least receive responses to my emails. Dreadful customer service.
Ordered the set of 6 candles in mid November 2020 (4-5 weeks delivery stated) and they still haven't arrived. Told (when chased) they would arrive week commencing 25th Jan. Waited patiently and now it's February 2021 and still nothing and no update. Disappointing and product still not received. I see another reviewer has had exactly the same experience.
Hi Caroline,

My apologies for the delay with your candles.

An update regarding longer shipping times due to Brexit was sent to you on last week. Your order has since been shipped for delivery in 2-3 days.

Jack
I’ve had an order outstanding for over 2 months- I ordered a few items (not cheap items either!) at the end of November and then was told that there were delays due to Brexit at the beginning of January. I was then told it would be shipped late January and would receive a shipping email once this had taken place. I have heard nothing. My emails are not being responded to and it has now been just over 2 months since I placed my order. There is no contact phone number to call so I’m just left a bit annoyed and frustrated with this purchase. Had I known it would be this much hassle / time to get my items I may have reconsidered. I still want these things I’ve paid for but can’t get through to anyone about them?? Beautiful store, bad service / delivery
I ordered these candles as a Christmas present on the 25th of November (6 weeks ago) and my order still hasn’t been shipped. I’m extremely disappointed.
Hi Lily,

Thank you for your feedback.

We sent an email with an expected delivery date to you on 2 January. The emails are going to the one on your order, but please do check your spam as well in case it went there.

It's fast and packed tightly. I often shop here because I love CARHARTT
Delivered out-with scheduled delivery time. Lack of updates- overall poor service
Hi Jardyn,

Thank you for your feedback.

I can see delivery was 5 business days instead of the usual 2-3. The item your ordered was located at our London shop, so was shipped to our warehouse first for dispatch. This process added two days to the normal shipment time. My apologies if this was not communicated adequately at the time. If you need anything else at all, please just drop us an email to hello@huhstore.com.

Jack
Wow what can I say, I ordered a bumbag from HUH as a birthday present for someone, was a bit dubious as to whether it would arrive in time (or at all as I’d never heard of HUH before) I ordered it in the morning, and there it was the next day! Could not believe it when it came through my letter box! Super fast standard delivery! Well done HUH, you have come up trumps, I will certainly be buying from you again! 5*
Excellent selection of brand and amazing sale! Also, very impressed with the shipping costs to Australia :)
Terrible service, expected purchase nearly a week ago. Had terrible trouble speaking to someone. Once I finally got an answer they said it would be with me Monday. (This is now Tuesday) still nothing! And again I can’t get any answers. Don’t waste your breath with this company. Poor is an understatement. I’m sure there will be a silly excuse again, but after the last conversation, you would imagine they would have sorted out my order. Buyer beware
Hi,

I'm sorry to hear about the issues with your order. Unfortunately while we relocated our office and warehouse we experienced a few delays with certain orders, but thankfully we are now settled in and fully operational once again. I can see your issue has now been resolved, but if you need anything else please don't hesitate to email us at hello@huhstore.com or on the live chat.

Many thanks
Perfect shopping experience!
Brilliant, got the product I wanted at a lower cost than anywhere else, easy site to use, really fast delivery.
Will definitely use again.
First off great price on the Carhartt Sid pants. Probably the most competitive price for these in the market. Execellent conversion times from ordering the trousers to receiving.

First time I’ve purchased from Huh however this certainly won’t be the last.

Thanks guys for such an outstanding sever I’ve.
HUH. Store is rated 4.63 based on 1,684 reviews