Hersey & Son Reviews

Tracey Barefoot
Hersey & Son 5 star review on 24th December 2019
Marissa
Great quality. Amazing service. Very pleased. Will definitely order again x
The quality of the item was excellent. It was a present for a friend of mine, who choose the pendant. And they were very pleased. I was also amazed how quickly the item turned up. Very impressive all round.
First class service from start to finish.
This simple , elegant, timeless silver bangle is absolutely beautiful, I know my daughter will love it. I had it personalised with a quote from Mary Wollstonecraft
" the beginning is always today".
From beginning to end the process of ordering and receiving a birthday present for my grandson was quick, easy and smooth. I was delighted it was so easy and he was delighted with the result. Thank you
Excellent, fast, efficient and professional experience. Thanks x
Website was easy to use and I ordered a bracelet for a Xmas present. Due to current climate delivery was a little late but customer services were helpful in this matter.

Would use again.
Great service, came on time and just as the website said no problems. Silver itself was of good quality.
It was not chunky quite small but good quality
Excellent service was sorted and delivered really quickly would highly recommend.
The saint Christopher is real quality and well worth the money,,thank you
Absolutely amazing! Very quick delivery! Can’t wait to give it to my boyfriend at Christmas 🥰
Hersey & Son 5 star review on 24th November 2020
I ordered an initial necklace for a 21st birthday gift; the recipient was delighted with it. It was small and neat and excellent quality with a gift box. Best of all, the order was delivered promptly which was great as I had waited until the last minute to purchase. I would definitely use this company again.
A great quality product, delighted with it, would not hesitate to recommend to family and friends and will definitely be purchasing more items.
I was delighted to receive the beautiful cuff links for a 21st birthday present for a young friend of ours, so delighted that I shall be ordering another pair of cuff links for a nephew who is 21 in the New Year. The service was quick and very efficient. Thank you very much.
Thank you. The St Christopher arrived sooner than expected. The inscription is perfect. This is a great First Christmas gift for my grandson.
Lovely product. Nicely packaged. Arrived promptly.
First class service. Wonderful to find such skilled craftsmen.
Great brand! Ordered my product and it arrived really fast and nicely packaged with a Polishing cloth and a fabric bag inside of a nice little box.
Excellent customer service! Very quick response to questions and prompt delivery - birthday present and daughter very pleased - thank you.
Hersey & Son is rated 4.90 based on 1,403 reviews