Hersey & Son Reviews

Marissa
Hersey & Son 5 star review on 24th December 2019
Marissa
More Photos & Videos
Fab earrings, exactly what I was looking for, delivery was extremely quick, they arrived the day after I ordered them. Will definitely use Hersey again without hesitation. Thanks!
Excellent service, quick delivery and the most beautiful silver candlesticks. We couldn’t be happier.
Ordered an engraved bangle. Simple ordering process.
Bangle arrived very quickly, beautifully presented.
Great service
I had a men's bracelet made and was very impressed with the quality and craftsmanship which is second to none, l will definitely purchase from them again and would highly recommend
them....you will not be disappointed.
Excellent service great product fast delivery
Actually, better than very good! Excellent from start to finish! I have ordered from Hersey before and did not hesitate to shop with them again. Efficient online ordering and the finished item, a silver tie slide, arrived on time and perfectly engraved. I have previously used the ‘Next Day Delivery’ service which was also excellent!
A fantastic service Hersey& Son - thank you!
Quick delivery and good quality
I ordered a beautiful St christopher for my partners birthday which isn't until the end of October, I ordered it early as I was worried about delivery time etc.. I needn't have worried, it came in super quick time. This company also engraved the back of ut which is also beautiful. The quality of the St christopher and the chain is amazing. I was expecting it to be light but it has some weight in it.. Not too much but enough to show the quality of the product. I'm sure he'll be as over the moon with it as I was when I received it. It came in a lovely box too with a polishing cloth. Very happy and would highly recommend. Excellent value for money. Thank you
Rebecca
I was very pleased with the bangle which I had purchased for my partner. I had originally ordered a smaller size but on realising it was too small, I emailed to ask for a return and exchange. Hersey and son were prompt and polite in their response and the larger size fit perfectly. I would however encourage more guidance in terms of sizing on the website, but this is the only critical feedback I have.
Beautiful cross pendant and silver chain. Good quality product with neat engraving and quick delivery. My son absolutely loved it. I was very happy especially as it was the first time I had purchased a product from Hersey & Sons.
Really pleased with my purchase, it was for a birthday present and the recipient loved it. Excellent quality and super quick delivery.
Would buy again :)
Fantastic service,lovely package box etc. Bangle very good quality with clear engraving
Absolutely stunning bracelet! The engraving was exceptional and delivery super fast. Customer service is second to none too. I am a real fan of Herseys and wouldn’t go anywhere else when buying silver items. Thank you all from an extremely happy customer!
I rarely buy things online since I personally like seeing how things look in-person with my own eyes and hands first. That said, I took a chance on this site with Hersey & Son simply because the amount of positive reviews were so reinforcing. I made the correct decision - this product's craftsmanship is excellent, it is sincerely a beautiful piece, and it came much quicker than anything else I've ever ordered online. I'd sum this up as my most perfect experience as an online shopper yet.
My wife absolutely loved the silver forged bangle for our wedding anniversary. Precision workmanship and quality service.
Order came very quickly. Cross is beautifully simple and chain of excellent quality. I was worried about ordering jewellery on-line but was very happy with both items.
Quick delivery and a beautiful necklace the Angel is so clear and delicate it’s perfect.
Gorgeous bracelet and packaging. We always buy from Hersey’s now for special silver gifts.
Fast service, excellent product.
Well done
P simpson Staffordshire
Beautiful silverware, very fine quality of both purchase plus inscription. Very fast handling of order by Hersey, although DHL took more time to deliver (too many parcels to deliver).
Hersey & Son is rated 4.90 based on 1,152 reviews