Hersey & Son Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hersey & Son
Such a beautiful necklace, was a perfect special gift for my sons 18th birthday very fast delivery
Just amazing quality. Thank you. Definitely recomend. I will be back soon.
Perfect bracelet
lovely bangle and delivered very quickly
Thank you for leaving us a 5* review. This is great to hear. Many thanks
Very impressed with the quality
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Hersey SIlversmiths
Purchased a mans cuff bracelet was very pleased with it. Came in a lovley nice box and a pouch to go with it. Engraving also included. Would def recommend good quality and reasonably priced.
This is great to hear, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Many thanks Hersey Silversmiths
Beautiful silver bangle with personal engraving delivered in a few days!
Beautiful locket received with the engraving added just as requested. Locket came with lovely box, silver polishing cloth and care instructions. Happily received as a Christening present. Will order from here again in the future.
Thank you for takingthe time to leave us a review, and we look forward to your next visit to our website. Hersey Silversmiths
Lovely. My son will love it!
Outstanding quality and customer service!
Thank you for your kind review. Hersey Silversmiths
The earrings were beautiful, I am very happy with them. Thank you
It is great hearing from happy customers. Hersey Silversmiths
Lovely piece of jewellery, friendly efficient service
Beautiful product - a present for my sister who was thrilled. One thing, it would have been nice if it came with a case to carry in your handbag.
excelllent stuff excellent service thoroughly recommend
This is great to hear that you would recommend us. Thank you for leaving us a 5* review. Many thanks Hersey Silversmiths
Superb quality, fast delivery. Bought a dog tag necklace from their place. It wears very comfortably and it feels pleasantly heavy.
We appreciate you sharing your rating with us. Thank you. Hersey Silversmiths
Excellent quality and service. This is the fourth piece of jewellery we have had from them and I cannot fault them. Fast delivery and lovely packaging. Would recommend and will use again.
Thank you for leaving us this review. This is great to hear that you would describe our service as excellent. Hersey Silversmiths
Plaited leather bracelet bought for our grandsons 18th birthday is now winging its way to NZ, a gorgeous keepsake for him. Really thrilled with it for quality and craftsmanship. Will recommend your company. And shop with you again when another celebratory birthday arises in the family. Many thanks for the wonderful service. SCH.
We looked forward to you shopping with us again. This is really great to hear. Thank you. Many thanks, Hersey Silversmiths
Fast delivery, excellent piece of jewellery, my son loved it for his 40th, definitely recommend buying from here.
Thank you for your kind review. This is great to hear. Hersey Silversmiths
Really pleased with the bracelet I bought for Valentine's day. Beautiful design and quick delivery. Would highly recommend.
We are glad to hear you are pleased with our service. Thank you. Hersey Silversmiths
This is the 3rd time I have ordered from Hersey and the 3rd time I have been really pleased ! Thank you
We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us such a positive review. Hersey Silversmiths
I ordered the silver horoscope charm necklace as a gift and I am really pleased with the quality. This is my second purchase as I bought a necklace for my son a about a year ago and he never wants to take it off; it hasn’t tarnished at all and is very good quality.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review like this. We are glad you are happy with your purchases. Hersey Silversmiths
Hersey & Son is rated 4.91 based on 3,395 reviews