Hersey & Son Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hersey & Son
Such a beautiful necklace, was a perfect special gift for my sons 18th birthday very fast delivery
The perfect gift for my grandson! Thank-you to all the team at Hersey for making it possible to order from France! Excellent service, as always!
Posted 53 minutes ago
Quick simple online purchase that arrived within 2 days of ordering. Well packaged and great communication. Will buy from here again. Thank you
Hersey & Son 5 star review on 28th July 2021
Posted 1 hour ago
The cufflinks, a 70th birthday present, were a great success. Ordering them online was easy with a very user-friendly website. many thanks.
The quality of the items ordered was excellent. Packaging good. I especially liked the inclusion of a polishing cloth and the ability to alter the length of the chain. Delivery was very quick. I would have complete confidence in recommending this company.
I am really pleased with the initial silver necklace that arrived so promptly from Hersey. It is so much ‘chunkier’ than others I have seen. I would really recommend this company. Thank you Hersey.
Love my earrings - the photos were a good representation. Just what I wanted. And quick service. Thank you.
Great product and service. Thank you!
I purchased a small solid cross and chain from yourselves for my grandsons eighteenth birthday. He hasn’t had his birthday yet, but I was delighted with the cross and chain,also with how quickly it arrived. It was beautifully presented. Thank you
I was introduced to Hersey by a friend and found the beautiful hoop earrings I had been looking for. I ordered them and they were with me in a couple of days. I have been wearing them ever since.
Beautiful Little Silver Huggie Hoop Earrings. The quality is excellent as is the design and they come neatly packaged. I will certainly be back for more!
Such a Beautiful necklace, very well made. Quick delivery and nice packaging
An online advert sparked my interest in these rather lovely silver cuffs. I was looking for a wedding day present for my wife and I on our wedding day. The ordering process was simple, everything delivered securely and on time as promised really well packaged and all the packaging was really great quality. The hammered cuffs were as described in regards to dimensions and the pictures matched the delivered items. My wife loves hers and I wear mine sometimes on its own or together with a gold cuff of the same dimensions
I ordered a piece of jewellery it was due in 3 to 5 days it arrived the following day I was delighted with the quality it was exactly what I wanted
Excellent customer service and very prompt delivery, order arrived next day.
Fantastic customer service and fast delivery
Very neat little box. Did expect bit bigger and “maybe” an inset for a gift to be placed. Could make box little more exciting re bow etc. but little bag inside lovely.
Arrived really quickly with engraving as ordered. My son was delighted
Absolutely fantastic quality and traditional silverware no doubt about it
Quality bracelet in very nice presentation box. Quick and easy to use. Would definitely recommend to a friend, thanks you.
Bought the bangle for my Nephews 21st which he really loved, BUT advise you to use only Capitals and a clear font for the engraving or you may find it hard to read!
Hersey & Son is rated 4.91 based on 2,500 reviews