Hersey & Son Reviews

Mark Stein
Hersey & Son 5 star review on 14th November 2019
Christine Warner
More Photos & Videos
Excellent service and contact, nice to discuss the job,for my grandsons 18th birthday. He loved it. I'd recomend them. Thank you for a lovely job.
I needed seven pieces of silver all differently engraved as part of our lockdown 25th wedding anniversary celebrations. Hersey & Son made the ordering and personalisation process a simple pleasure and delivered beautiful heirlooms promptly and perfectly presented. Thanks so much for your contribution. AK, London.
Silver Wedding anniversary present. Arriveed promptly even in lockdown and is lovely. Engraved as requested.
Excellent service during awkward time to do trade.
Excellent quality silver. Delivery excellent . Very impressed with presentation of product and would definitely recommend .
Ordered an engraved wine coaster for my parents 25th anniversary. It arrived so quickly and in beautiful packaging. They both love it.
I had an order confirmation, Order #000021305 Placed on 19 May 2020, 15:08:37 but I have no dispatch email and I’ve been waiting over a week to receive the item.

Really disappointed as this was a birthday gift.
Bangle is lovely and the service was second to none very pleased with all aspects of my order
Answer emails prompt. Lovely merchandise
First class products from a first class company. Can highly recommend without reservation.
I had excellent customer service with Hersey. I emailed in advance of my order and received a prompt and helpful reply. I received my engraved silver coasters just two days after ordering them when selecting standard delivery. The coasters are lovely, and the engraving is finished to a very high quality. I would definitely recommend Hersey!
Great efficient service
Lovely jewellery
Really nice chain and cross. Fast delivery too👍
Ordered a silver bookmark with inscription - looks absolutely fabulous. Delighted.
The wine coaster, Napkin rings and candlestick are beautiful pieces of silverware. We are very pleased with the craftsmanship and highly recommend Hersey & Son to anyone looking to buy something of the highest quality.
Very happy bracelet is beautiful and very quick service
Fantastic quality key ring, engraved beautifully as requested. Prompt and efficient service and quick response to direct e mail despite lockdown. Would not hesitate to recommend. I am delighted. Five star service and product. Thank you.
Absolutely delighted with Hersey. The bracelet arrived on time, beautifully presented and of high quality. Will definitely re-order from them. Excellent!
Delighted with my tragedy/ comedy cuff links. They arrived quickly and the engraving is beautiful and the quality is very good. Am looking forward to presenting this special gift!
Great service and earrings. Arrived very quickly.
Hersey & Son is rated 4.88 based on 693 reviews