Hersey & Son Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hersey & Son
Excellent quality, reasonably priced and professional service.
Excellent value for money, really liked the added touches with the gift box and cleaning cloth. I also have an engraved bracelet my sister got me for my birthday which is really lovely. Will defiantly be shopping with you again
Excellent service from beginning to receiving the final product. The quality of my product (a large silver cross with engraving) is exceptional, however what matters most to me is good customer service and Hersey certainly have this. I highly recommend.
Ordered a st Christopher & am really pleased with the quality, the engraving & the speed in which it was delivered. Thank you. You certainly provide a great service.
Last minute birthday gift idea. Delivering to France. Finalised details on Friday afternoon, including engraving work, and delivered by courier on following Monday. Friendly and efficient.
My 9 year old grandson decided he wanted a silver chain and cross , he chose it himself and it's cute and adorable. Just the right size for a young boy he likes it that the main thing.
I was absolutely delighted with the 4 leaf clover I purchased. Arrived promptly and it’s really beautiful. I would highly recommend Hersey 😍
Absolutely beautiful child’s bracelet and the engraving was spectacular.
Brilliant service love the silver box
Ordering was easy and the parcel was delivered quickly
Great service - received my goods within very good time, beautifully packaged.
Great service wrapped beautifully too
Absolutely fantastic. saved me for my God daughters 18th, incredible service and product. Would have liked to choose the size of the font for the engraving online but still excellent No hesitation recommending them - Engraved piece.....24hrs delivered to me, who can ask for more ? Stuart Frame
I love my silver chain and am amazed at the value for money and that it is a very well made product.
I was very pleased with the pendant it’s for a friends 50th. I hope she will be pleased as well.
Excellent service. Lovely little first tooth box for our great-grandson. Beautifully engraved. We couldn't be more pleased. Will definitely return.
The frame was bought for a silver wedding anniversary. I wasn't there when the happy couple opened it, but they were happy with it. I was disappointed that the presentation box didn't have your name on it. Also, the packaging, when it arrived, had a dent/hole in the back which unfortunately had gone through to the back of the presentation box. This could probably be avoided had the box been wrapped in bubble wrap.
Lovely bracelet! Mum very pleased thank you
High end quality. Very rapid delivery. Pro active customer service informing about import tax implications and possibility to cancel order
Very pleased with my purchase,delivery came the same day as stated and well packaged ,will be certainly ordering again from this company
Hersey & Son is rated 4.91 based on 2,228 reviews