Hersey & Son Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hersey & Son
As usual, l charged through the website and was able to find exactly what we wanted at a reasonable price and then to be charged a fair price for the initials using my choice was great. I don't normally bother writing reviews unless the company is VERY good or bad ... in this instance a repeat of GOOD - thanks
Very good service, couldn’t believe how quickly my order arrived and it’s really lovely Christmas gift for my daughter.
very good quality and very fast delivery, would recommend
Really love the sterling silver mounted and walnut salt and pepper grinders. They arrived promptly and perfectly packed! Hugh
Excellent product and service.
First class quality silver button hole flower holder, engraving correct and very classy looking. Turn round was without delay, would highly recommend this company. Thank you for what will be a special xmas gift for my father.
Very high quality. Excellent service. Thank you.
Perfect service, delivery and item. Excellent presentation. 100% recommended
What a beautiful crafted piece of jewellery.as it is a Christmas present for a man, I am thrilled with the quality,and know my son will also be thrilled with design and modern appearance of the piece. Thank you.
Lovely piece of jewellery and engraving. Packaging excellent. Speed of delivery was amazing. Would definitely use this company again.
This muscle eater is of extreme quality and class . A perfect gift for a shell fish enthusiast who loves to fine dine.
Very quick and easy, would use again
I was delighted with the service and promptness of this very special jeweller. The product o orders was beautiful in quality and style. Queries were dealt with super fast and I would definitely order from Hersey again.
I am so delighted with the engraved cuff links ordered from Hersey, they are beautiful. I was also very impressed with the service, very straightforward to order online and they arrived exactly as promised. Also love the packaging, very professional all round! Will definitely be shopping with you again.
We had engraved Classic Silver Oval Hinged Cufflinks and Silver Skinny Tie Clip for our son 30th birthday. He loved them, thank you
I have brought servers pairs of earrings from Hersey over the years. They are always good quality and delivery is prompt plus my recent refund was handled quickly too.
Easy order process very quick return and delivery loving the work very pleased with the bangle and engraving
Lovely Hammered silver cuff. Very impressed with the quality and packaging. Thank You
So far so good, excellent service.As this is a Christmas present for my Wife I cannot comment further.I am hoping my wife will be pleased with my choice.If she is I would like to come back to you to request engraving or if not would be looking for an exchange which I trust you would be receptive to either of these options.
I have purchased beautiful items from Hersey & Son over the past two years. The experience has been perfect in every way. The items could not be lovelier nor could the service. As I am in the US, I can verify that the international delivery service Hersey & Son uses has also been top-notch. I will continue to be a very satisfied customer and am, in fact, about to order another special gift.
Hersey & Son is rated 4.90 based on 273 reviews