Hersey & Son Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hersey & Son
Such a beautiful necklace, was a perfect special gift for my sons 18th birthday very fast delivery
My husband loves his new key ring - thank you for doing such a good job with inscription!
Posted 46 minutes ago
Beautiful coasters bought for a wedding present. I am sure they will become family heirlooms.
Posted 59 minutes ago
I’m thrilled with my cross stud earrings. They are small (which I wanted) but they are also substantial and I shall definitely purchase more earrings
As this was my first purchase from Hersey I was a little unsure of the item I was looking at. I checked the reviews and went for the purchase. It arrived quickly and was presented in a nice felt bag inside a box. Very nice touch. Very happy to have been kept informed of my purchase and the delivery too. I will be doing business again in the future
Lovely ring. Nice packaging. Fast delivery. What more could I ask for.
Beautiful item. Excellent customer service. Totally outstanding.
Delivered on time. Engraving perfect. TY
The site displayed the items that could be bought very well. Engraving was illustrated clearly. Hersey’s responded very quickly and were easy to communicate with. It arrived promptly in tracked post. I was very pleased with the little silver cup as was the recipient.
Excellent personal service, quality product and fabulous website with some unique items. Have ordered several items - all arrived considerately and beautifully packaged.
Bought two pairs of the small silver huggie earrings as gifts and am very pleased with the quality. In fact so pleased that I decided to keep one pair for myself so am now gift hunting again! Perhaps another pair? Good presentation and speedy delivery.
Lovely quality necklace at a reasonable price and delivered quickly.
We are so happy with the bracelet I ordered for our 5 year anniversary. Beautiful quality , fantastic service and fast delivery. Thank you very much !
Amazing service. Cuff links ordered at lunchtime came first thing the following morning by regular mail. No fuss, great price, sensible packaging
Delighted with engraved silver gifts which arrived just two days after I'd ordered them! Excellent service, highly recommend.
Thank you so much for the lovely bracelet. Got it the next day Wow. Much appreciated Jeanne wharton
Amazing Quality
This is my first order from Hersey.
My husband is very happy with his cross and chain. Would recommend you to anyone, thank you. Sue Kirton.
Husband absolutely loved his silver bangle. Very well made and classic. Received in days of purchase. Would highly recommend 👌
I bought earrings as a gift for a friend’s birthday. She doesn’t have them yet but I’m sure she’ll love them. They are extremely good quality. Good service and quick delivery. A happy customer!
Hersey & Son is rated 4.91 based on 2,522 reviews