Hersey & Son Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Hersey & Son
"This is a beautiful bangle and I love it although it was described as a baby bangle and I would say it’s more for a child than a baby, our boy is not a little man weighing almost 10lb and at a month old it does over his massive, chubby hand and all the way upto his admit, will be a while before he can wear this. But can’t wait :)"
"Easy to order. Item was even better quality than I imagined. Beautifully packaged and delivered promptly. Couldn't ask for anything better!"
"An easy website, easy ordering and very prompt delivery. Item came beautifully presented"
"This is the second time I have ordered from you and I am never disappointed. The quality and packaging is first class ."
"First time I have placed an order with you great service and easy to order product and arrive really quickly and very well packaged. Would highly recommend"
"I was impressed with the service from Hersey & Son and more especially with the presentation of the key ring I had ordered for my grandson's 18th birthday. He was thrilled with it and said he would keep it always."
"First time customer and purchased the cufflinks for a friend's 50th Birthday, Herseys were excellent to deal with."
"Ordering procedure easy. Delivery very prompt. Goods very much up to expectations."
"My husband was thrilled with his gift Nicely packaged and presented"
"i was very pleased with the sliver bangle and look forward to purchasing a second one with a different width."
"Good quality product, delivered promptly."
"Lovely keepsake necklace beautifully engraved - the recipient was delighted with their gift. Order arrived promptly with no problems."
"Hi, The Money clipper is very nice. I like it..."
"I would highly recommend this company. The goods are amazing. Highest quality! Their customer service is world class. Just an amazing experience all around!"
"I ordered this heart keyring and an initial fob for my son who has recently turned 21 and graduated as a first class honours student. It was beautiful and the inscription was also. Next day delivery. Fantastic."
"I bought Hersey silver earrings because I can guarantee that they will feel instantly comfortable and just click into place. As we all put on our earrings with out being able to actually see how they work behind the ear you need a jewellery maker that has instinctively predicted the earring to just fit. Herseys do this. They also look brilliant with anything you are wearing and compliment the wearer. Everyday no bother classic."
"We we impressed with the service from start to finish. The quality of the product and the engraving met our expectations. Our son loved his gift. Thank you"
"Very good is understated! Excellent is more accurate. I ordered a personalised tie slide for my son in law at very short notice. I paid for express delivery. The gift arrived on time and the quality of the product and engraving was first class. We have already ordered other personalised items from Hersey & Son. Cannot recommend them highly enough!"
"Bought as a christening present for my Great Nephew. A great keepsake for the future. There are not a lot of “keepsake” presents for boys and these were ideal. It is also nice to be able to pick the year of the sixpences - we chose the date my late husband was born making him a part of the celebrations."
"Nice earings and quick service but bookmarker disappointing"
Hersey & Son is rated 4.92 based on 95 reviews