Hersey & Son Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hersey & Son
Such a beautiful necklace, was a perfect special gift for my sons 18th birthday very fast delivery
I am very pleased with the silver cross stud earrings. They are lovely, I have bought them for my 13 year old. Grandaughter thank you Mrs E Crocker
Posted 5 minutes ago
Customer service was second to none. A professional, no-nonsense outfit. The silver spoon I ordered was obviously a well crafted and quality product. Thank you Hersey!
Excellent service, beautiful quality jewellery, presented well and delivered promptly.
Ordered a lovely cross and chain necklace. Very quick delivery and was just as expected. It's a Christmas gift for my son so he hasn't seen it yet. Think he'll be very pleased though, its lovely.
Bought a lovely little Saint Christopher with chain. Arrived quickly and beautiful quality. Happy with purchase.
Lovely quality, nice packaging and speedy delivery
The St Christopher I ordered is a lovely piece, I also requested for it to be personalised, which has been done beautifully. I can not fault the service, I placed my order on the afternoon of one day and received it by the following lunchtime, fast and efficient. I couldn't be happier with both the jewellery and the service, I am looking forward to giving this gift to my son on his birthday, would highly recommend to others, thank you.
Delighted with these cufflinks which are beautifully engraved in a gift box. Excellent service from Hersey.
Service was excellent. Packaging and delivery very good. Thank you
Ordered a simple bangle with inscription to replace a lost treasure. The service was impeccable, it arrived when promised in lovely packaging and the end result is gorgeous and much appreciated by my wife.
Bought wine bottle collar for a Christmas present not opened it yet it is so nicely wrapped. Service was very good arrived on time . Can’t wait to see it
The locket was a gift and we'll received.
superb quality item fantastic workmanship i would not hesitate to by from you again
5 great Birthday present Joc was pleased cheers.
Perfect service no problems
Nice product. Good engraving. Will use again
Received the St Christopher I ordered for my Granddaughters baptism... quick delivery, perfect size and beautifully presented. Thank you .
Bought for my Granddaugher very happy with my pruchase
Arrived very quickly after ordering. Lovely bangle which I ordered for my daughter for Christmas, which I'm sure she will love.
Very nice necklace and cross and just the right size as don’t like larger chains.
Hersey & Son is rated 4.92 based on 3,024 reviews