Hersey & Son Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hersey & Son
Excellent service and quality but a bit disappointed with small size of key ring
The quality and service were very good but unfortunately I hate the product. My fault as I ordered it but too shiny and delicate for the recipients. Back to the drawing board im afraid to look for others that are more suitable.
No problems, arrived in days. Very happy.
Really love the chain. It’s light and strong. It’s simple and that’s what I wanted. However it does tangle easily.
Arrived swiftly and packaged well, I haven’t seen the actual bangle as it’s all wrapped nicely in tissue and as it’s a Xmas pressie I didn’t want to open it …. Maybe it would be good to send all the wrapping with the gift so it can be seen before giving at Xmas … but that’s just a minor detail
The purchasing of my order was very efficient however I was forced to call Hersey & Son beforehand as their website lacked certain crucial information such as the height of silver coasters and whether the width measurement was of the extremity or the internal diameter. It would help customers decide which product is best by providing a full description on the web site.
I bought a small silver toothpick for my husband. It arrived promptly, beautifully wrapped and presented. I am sure he will love it and have many years is use from it. Thank you.
Arrived the day after ordered (free postage). Super! As far as we're concerned, a really good product, heavy, chunky, exactly what I wanted. Can't say how time might affect the finish but very happy so far.
Item purchased arrived in good time and was exactly as advertised, good , solid, classic and aesthetically pleasing.
It is lovely and delivery was very fast but it seems quite small. Bought for my daughter’s birthday so hope it fits.
The quality of the goods is very good.
I had a little bit of trouble with the website but this was quickly sorted and the staff at Hersey were very reassuring. The order was received promptly and is of excellent quality. Thank you
Didn’t receive confirmation of order. So had to contact customer services. Very nice and solved the issue straight away. The goods came through the door within 48 hours. Satisfied customer! Thank you.
Fab service
I am happy with the chain and cross but a little disappointed with the names as I asked for a heart to be put between the names I think it got lost in the emails being sent between us Regards Steve Fryer
Excellent quality and prompt delivery
Thank you for the lovely picture frame. Beautifully designed,and presented very well.
Very neat little box. Did expect bit bigger and “maybe” an inset for a gift to be placed. Could make box little more exciting re bow etc. but little bag inside lovely.
I live abroad & ordered 2 goblets as a gift for a friend to be delivered in UK. Therefore I have not seen them, but my friend has sent a photo and they look lovely. The box they came in which happens to be in photo looks glorious. My friend is very happy. I found Hersey & Son, very helpful when I rang with a query before ordering. I ordered online, I found the service efficient and quick.
Love the pendant, but only wish the chain had been finer, this one is a little bit too heavy for it, in my opinion. Otherwise a great service and fast delivery.
Hersey & Son is rated 4.92 based on 3,062 reviews