Hersey & Son Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hersey & Son
Love the pendant, but only wish the chain had been finer, this one is a little bit too heavy for it, in my opinion. Otherwise a great service and fast delivery.
Love my st Christopher good quality but I ordered a chunky pendant and the one I received does not look as chunky as the one on website that’s like a pound coin style the one I received was half that size not really that chunky if I am honest
The frame was bought for a silver wedding anniversary. I wasn't there when the happy couple opened it, but they were happy with it. I was disappointed that the presentation box didn't have your name on it. Also, the packaging, when it arrived, had a dent/hole in the back which unfortunately had gone through to the back of the presentation box. This could probably be avoided had the box been wrapped in bubble wrap.
Nice bracelet but much smaller and less chunky in real life. Great delivery service very quick.
Love this company beautiful jewellery. Arrived quickly, beautifully packaged. Would definitely use them again and recommend to friends and Family.
Good service
Not opened the box yet as it is a present. Not sure if the bracelet and necklace are in the same box.
My chain and pendant arrived in a very short amount of time which was great, it also arrived in good quality packaging. The pendant itself and the chain look great ! My only complaint is that he pendant arrive with some sort of dirt on it which wouldn’t rub off so please let me know if there is some way to get rid of it. Otherwise no complaints and would definitely recommend this product!
Quite pleased with the item, bought as a present.
Very good design and size, but the necklace looken a bit lik a cross and not a T.
I purchased the cufflinks as a 21st birthday present for my grandson. While loving the Tree of Life design I was a trifle disappointed that the engravings I had ordered were so tiny I needed a magnifying glass to view them !
The necklace is absolutely beautiful and I'm thrilled with it. The reason I gave 4 stars is because the box it is presented in is very, very poor for gifting. I am having to provide my own box
Lovely piece, well made and delicate. Slightly smaller than anticipated.
love that someone picks up the phone unlike many companies.
Unfortunately, the silver bangle I ordered was unsuitable but the company delivered it extremely quickly and accepted the return without any problem. As the item had been engraved, this did surprise me and I thought they were very fair. The refund was also quickly organised and I would have no hesitation in buying again if the right item was available. I often think it is how companies treat customers at such times that their true standards show and I think Herseys were excellent in this respect.
Loved the packaging, but as it is a Christmas present I didn't want to unwrap it! I will tell you after Christmas how it was received.
Arrived on time and the silver work good. Nice present. The presentation could have been slightly better
Issue with deliver but resolved quickly and satisfactorily
I was impressed by their quick responses and customer relations. Having placed an order for an engraved tooth box on a Friday. I received a box the next day - unfortunately the wrong one. Having informed them of the error, I received the correct item on the Wednesday. The item supplied was exactly what I wanted and expected.
Item not received within timescale but due to Royal Mail rather than company. Nice item which my niece will love.
Hersey & Son is rated 4.91 based on 2,338 reviews