Hersey & Son Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hersey & Son
Very pleased with the item i ordered and a very speedy delivery
Beautiful product. Fast delivery, 2nd time using this company and will use again.
Great value, high quality, super prompt delivery. Have now ordered several times and can’t be more pleased.
Excellent service so happy with the product Can’t recommend enough I have just placed another order Thank you so much
Lovely quality, beautiful presentation, v.good engraving, prompt delivery- all in all impressed, as I have been with previous purchases.
Lovely piece, traditionally well crafted and high quality. Perfect service and delivery and we would highly recommend the company and this lovely item.
Quick service, pleased with product
Delighted with the silver keyrings. Beautifully made and well boxed. Giving as a Christmas gift. Thank you. Will recommend your company.
It was easy to order The item ordered was delivered promptly I am delighted and so will the person I ordered for when they see it at Christmas
bought for my grandson for Xmas, a good size and nice quality
My order arrived quickly and the jewellery was just beautiful, great company so happy to support a British brand and I shall be ordering again because every piece I have ordered has been so lovely, Thank-you.
Beautiful silver cross engraved with chain.Superb quality.
I’m really pleased with my silver sixpence, the engraving looks lovely. The delivery was super quick and the sixpence was packaged very well, complete with a velvet bag and box. Thank you very much.
This is the 3rd item I've ordered from Hersey and as on the previous orders I'm really pleased with the engraved dog tag keyring I ordered for an 18th birthday present. The engraving is very good and it arrived quickly - perfect!
I would highly recommend this company. Couldn’t be more pleased with my purchase. Beautifully engraved bookmark that made a lovely present for my wife hi.
Very happy with the bracelet I ordered and most importantly our daughter loved it
Excellent efficient service with a beautifully package product - excelling anything I’ve seen in the shops! Will definitely recommend and use again - my son will be delighted I’m sure. Excellent website too. Thank you!
Fantastic service, answered my questions very promptly ahead of ordering, final product (monogrammed silver napkin ring) really lovely. Thank you!
Bought for my son for Christmas really pleased with it can’t wait for him to open it. Engraving really lovely job too
Such a lovely choice of beautiful items, so easy to order and choose a personalised inscription . Very quick delivery and fantastic quality bangle.
Hersey & Son is rated 4.91 based on 3,069 reviews