Hersey & Son Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hersey & Son
This was purchased as a leaving gift for a young friend. She was absolutely delighted with it (as was I). It is sweet and simple but has such deep meaning, thank you.
Posted 10 minutes ago
Fast delivery and the necklace is stunning, really well made . Perfect gift.
Posted 22 minutes ago
My bangle was Perfect and the service was amazing, I would highly recommend Hersey & Sons and I will most definitely be ordering from them again. The staff were also extremely helpful.
Product received was exactly as advertised, looks fantastic and was delivered in good quality packaging. Received within 2 days of placing order. Fantastic service.
Great company with whom I’ve made several purchases. Would highly recommend.
Very nice and very quick thank you
Bought this silver bangle for my wife, must say the quality and weight is much better than I seen on the high street and she loves it. Thank You. Peter.
Really beautiful napkin rings to celebrate my daughters engagement. Delivered next day after order. Thankyou
First class service, beautiful quality product which arrived on time with lovely packaging. Thank you.
Excellent quality as always with all your products. You were also very accommodating in returning and reposting a bracelet purchased as a gift that was the correct size.
The lady I spoke to on phone was very helpful. Thank you. Quick service, quality product. Very happy.
As a repeat customer, once again, so pleased with our beautiful bangle. Wouldn’t order from anywhere else. Thank you
This is my third bangle very pleased as usual
I have purchased 5 bracelets one for each of my grandchildren. I’m very pleased with them and so are their parents. They are beautiful, received quickly and enjoyed by all.
Lovely quality silver. Engraving was spot on
The bracelet workmanship is stunning and the packaging superb. A class product I couldn’t wait to wear
Extremely happy with my sideways cross necklace, fabulous quality and packaging, have used before and will use again 😊
Lovely tie clip of great quality and excellently wrapped up. It was the perfect gift and I am very happy with my purchase!
The dog tag i purchased turned out to be a beautiful piece of jewelry plus the customer service was super helpful and prompt. Very good experience!
Love the product. Great service. Great communication ❤️