Hersey & Son Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hersey & Son
Such a beautiful necklace, was a perfect special gift for my sons 18th birthday very fast delivery
Arrived really quickly with engraving as ordered. My son was delighted
Posted 15 minutes ago
Absolutely fantastic quality and traditional silverware no doubt about it
Quality bracelet in very nice presentation box. Quick and easy to use. Would definitely recommend to a friend, thanks you.
Bought the bangle for my Nephews 21st which he really loved, BUT advise you to use only Capitals and a clear font for the engraving or you may find it hard to read!
The necklace is lovely, exactly as the picture if not prettier than the pictures. Very pleased with the quality and will be sure to come back if I need anything else In the future. Delivery was excellent and came more quickly than expected. Thank you to all at Hersey and Son.
I bought these earrings for my daughters birthday & I am delighted by the design & the quality.
Exactly what i expected. Looks good
Helpful re query about where to find something on website when I telephoned from Australia, very quick delivery, BEAUTIFULLY packaged and presented and a first class product. Thrilled and will use again.
Great customer service when I phoned the shop to enquire about my order. The item arrived quickly and is gorgeous, just what I wanted
Was absolutely delighted with my purchase .A silver cross and chain for my sons birthday. The engraving is beautiful. A gift to treasure. It arrived 3 days after ordering, well packaged and beautifully presented ! Would highly recommend Hersey and son . J.Newing
Beautiful gold vermeil wishbone necklace. True to image on website. Well packaged. Great customer service. Couldn't be happier.
Granddaughter delighted with her bracelet.
Bought a St Christopher foe my sons 21st birthday. The quality is fantastic. I can't wait to give it him, he will love it. Thank you. The service was fast, friendly and with excellent communication.
Excellent quick service again from Hersey’s! Thank you so much!
Excellent quality and speedy delivery. Packaged beautifully too. Would definitely recommend buying from here.
Love this little silver box. Customised as a Christening gift, is beautifully made and engraved.
Excellent quality and fantastic service Thank you
Beautiful key ring, perfect engraving and speedy service!
The pendant arrived very quickly and is so beautiful I have not stopped wearing it! It looks lovely on its own or with other chains. Couldn't be more pleased
First time customer and found website easy to navigate and range of products good. Delivery time to north east Scotland good - within a week.
Hersey & Son is rated 4.91 based on 2,484 reviews