Hersey & Son Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hersey & Son
Such a beautiful necklace, was a perfect special gift for my sons 18th birthday very fast delivery
Beautiful product well presented and delivered in three days.
I found Hershey & Son on Not on the High Street, and up to now haven’t brought another product (jewellery) elsewhere since. The items are extremely well made and the quality is first class
The Quality is very good. The value for money compared to the high street giants is very good. Interaction with the team and the purchase experience is delightful. Old fashioned service in a modern and efficient way.
Thank you so much for your help. My Grandson loved it and it was here in time for his 18th. Thank you again.
Amazing product ! Arrived in 2 days even with personal engraving !
Good quality item and fast delivery
Good quality and quick delivery
Beautiful cufflinks, easy to order online and arrived in Australia within 10 days. Fantastic, thanks.
Lovely silver earrings gift for daughter. Good quick service
Great quality product, proportions just right. Super elegant…, One of those small items that make every day life just a bit better, if you get it right… and you did.
Hersey & Son 5 star review on 7th December 2021
Purchased to replace one I had been given nearly 50 years ago (lost) and it didn’t disappoint - indeed everyone thought I had found the original - although it’s a ‘man’s’ version I prefer the chunkiness- hope it wears as well!!
As always it was a joy to deal with Hersey again! Super efficient service and beautiful products which will be enjoyed for years to come. On this occasion, some of the items were Christmas presents and I look forward very much to seeing the faces of the recipients when they open them!
I have purchased items from Hersey a few times & they have always been excellent.
Fab. Product arrived safely a few days after ordering- even with engraving.
Lovely necklace fast delivery
Good selection of goods. Excellent quality .Swift delivery.
I am very happy with the service which I received from Hersey. From the very helpful advice to the speedy delivery. The bracelet is beautifully made; exactly as I expected and a good weight.
I used to look for White gold as a gift for my wife. Since buying two silver bangles for myself on my birthday from Hersey&Son . I'm a convert to silver, I bought my wife the silver Cross and Chain, a bangle and a pair of earrings for her from our 10 year old son , as Christmas presents.All of the above are well crafted, I am very pleased with them,Will be using Hersey&son in my future purchases, Danny Bartlett.
Absolutely beautiful, just what I was looking for. A miniature initial but very substantial.
Perfect thanks