Hersey & Son Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hersey & Son
Such a beautiful necklace, was a perfect special gift for my sons 18th birthday very fast delivery
Lovely piece, traditionally well crafted and high quality. Perfect service and delivery and we would highly recommend the company and this lovely item.
Quick service, pleased with product
Delighted with the silver keyrings. Beautifully made and well boxed. Giving as a Christmas gift. Thank you. Will recommend your company.
It was easy to order The item ordered was delivered promptly I am delighted and so will the person I ordered for when they see it at Christmas
bought for my grandson for Xmas, a good size and nice quality
My order arrived quickly and the jewellery was just beautiful, great company so happy to support a British brand and I shall be ordering again because every piece I have ordered has been so lovely, Thank-you.
Beautiful silver cross engraved with chain.Superb quality.
Excellent service and quality but a bit disappointed with small size of key ring
I’m really pleased with my silver sixpence, the engraving looks lovely. The delivery was super quick and the sixpence was packaged very well, complete with a velvet bag and box. Thank you very much.
This is the 3rd item I've ordered from Hersey and as on the previous orders I'm really pleased with the engraved dog tag keyring I ordered for an 18th birthday present. The engraving is very good and it arrived quickly - perfect!
I would highly recommend this company. Couldn’t be more pleased with my purchase. Beautifully engraved bookmark that made a lovely present for my wife hi.
Very happy with the bracelet I ordered and most importantly our daughter loved it
Excellent efficient service with a beautifully package product - excelling anything I’ve seen in the shops! Will definitely recommend and use again - my son will be delighted I’m sure. Excellent website too. Thank you!
Fantastic service, answered my questions very promptly ahead of ordering, final product (monogrammed silver napkin ring) really lovely. Thank you!
Bought for my son for Christmas really pleased with it can’t wait for him to open it. Engraving really lovely job too
Such a lovely choice of beautiful items, so easy to order and choose a personalised inscription . Very quick delivery and fantastic quality bangle.
I'm very happy of this bracelet. Looking very good and i'm sure is not my last purchase.
Hersey & Son 5 star review on 30th November 2021
Really lovely quality product, packaged nicely and really quick delivery!
Lovely jewellery, and very quick delivery. Thank you
Great quality, engraving was very good, great communication highly recommend 5*