Hersey & Son Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hersey & Son
I was absolutely delighted with the 4 leaf clover I purchased. Arrived promptly and itโ€™s really beautiful. I would highly recommend Hersey ๐Ÿ˜
Ordered a silver tooth pick with personal engraving. And I can not fault this service. Excellent and it arrived way before the five days. Will definitely be using this service again.๐Ÿ˜ thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š
Quite pleased with the item, bought as a present.
Great quality necklaces. They look great and are well made. I bought this to put my wedding ring on so I can choose to wear on my hand or on the necklace. I was concerned that the quality would be visibly different as my ring is platinum but they works really well together. Would recommend this company and this necklace.
Excellent
quick turnaround, good price and good quality. thank you
The quality of the item was excellent. It was a present for a friend of mine, who choose the pendant. And they were very pleased. I was also amazed how quickly the item turned up. Very impressive all round.
They quickly delivered a great present. Thank you
Very elegant set of pepper & salt mills, flawless finishing & amazing artisanship. Thank you for the high quality product.
Very pleased with the speedy delivery and quality. The mens cuff was just like expected. No complains.
Excellent service despite the current situation. Bracelet and engraving are perfect. Packaging is beautiful too.
Super service during this difficult time. Thankyou so much arrived in time for my sons birthday. Thankyou
High quality with engraving done all correctly
Easy to order, item was as expected and arrived before stated date. Great service.
Thank you for your kind review. We are glad you were happy with our service. Many thanks Hersey Silversmiths
Very pleased with my purchase of silver peace sign with 22 inch chain itโ€™s just what I wanted! I donโ€™t usually leave reviews but I love the necklace so much that this time I have! I will definitely use Hersey silversmiths again!!
Thank you for your kind words Wendy!
Very good service will buy from you again
Thank you for your order Margaret!
Excellent company. Products true to description with reasonable prices and service fast and efficient.
Thanks for your review Petra, we appreciate it.
We have purchased a number of items from Hersey & Sons over the years and have always been delighted with their service and products.
Hi Josephine thanks for the review, we really appreciate your feedback. All the best from Hersey & Son.
Very pleased with my purchase which arrived the next day. Nice bit of simple craftsmanship that looks great.
We are glad you like it Craig! Thanks for the feedback.
Item revived very promptly great service.
Thanks for the feedback Paul!
Hersey & Son is rated 4.91 based on 2,343 reviews