Heatable Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
customer service
Read Heatable Reviews

About Heatable:

By using computers instead of salespeople, Heatable gives you an instant fixed price on a Which? Best Buy boiler which is perfectly suited to your home, online.

Our fixed and final prices start at £1,590, or you can pay monthly from £10.80.

This is the better way to buy your new boiler.

Tell us how Heatable made you happy
Today my wife and I had a new boiler fitted by Bryan working for Heatable. It was our first time using such a service and from start to finish we couldn't recommend it enough. Their website is easy to use and requires no personal details to be entered before you are given a quote. There is no sales team involved trying to upsell and the price you are quoted online is the price you pay. We paid in full but there are options to pay a deposit and pay the rest monthly at a sensible rate of interest. We couldn't recommend the gas engineer Bryan more highly, his work was first class, he was professional, friendly and accommodating, he tidied up/simplified the whole set up surrounding our new boiler which was above and beyond what was expected. Bryan also worked tidy and after five or so hours the only way you knew he was even here was a quiet, efficient boiler and a nice warm home. He explained how to use the new system and you could tell he took great pride in his work. Anyone in two minds about Heatable or their engineers need have no fears, they deliver a first class service with no pressure or stress.
Hey Dean.

Wow, thanks for taking the time to write a review as long as that one...! Doesn't get much better.

I'll be sure to pass your feedback on to Bryan for you, he'll be made up.

Keep on recommending :-D

Sam
They should keep their political views to themselves and not comment on the website!
I would not recommend this company to anyone. £1900 for a new boiler, they took off the cupboard of a new Howdens Kitchen and never attempted to put it back In addition, the radiators were never flushed through as we found out 2 weeks later, Several phone calls later, and got nowhere. Very disappointed
Hey Mario,

Thank you for your review, however, I believe it is inaccurate.

I can see from your order that our team were in contact with yourself prior to the installation and advised that the cupboard around your existing boiler may be damaged during removal, and would not be able to re-fit due to the new boiler's dimensions.

You accepted this, and signed a damage waiver acknowledging it.

With regards to the flush, had never been in contact with us to advise of this, there are no notes or messages on the system which relate to this. If this is a genuine concern, please contact our technical team on 0330 113 1333 and we will of course have an engineer attend.

We work really hard to earn our reviews online, and I feel like this 1 star review is particularly unfair.

Regards,
Sam (Founder)
At first everything was going along nicely, a few ordering issues, our fault not theirs, then after talking to them on the phone, all ordered and a couple of hours later the order confirmation email arrived. Still all good and on the day of installation we decided not to have the boiler relocated, which was £500 extra!! Boiler fitted, all seemed ok so phoned up to tell them that we hadn’t had it relocated and to ask what happens re the £500 we’d paid for something we’d not had? I was told that it would be refunded that day, then hours later received an email saying that they’d not charged us correctly for what we’d had and that amounted to £500 so we weren’t entitled to any money back!!! Rang them and eventually got to speak to Sam the boss who accepted that they’d sent out the order confirmation email out which included the £500 relocation fee, he tried to make out it was an automated error on their part, even though parts of the order had been altered manually the main part of our complaint had not been altered, bit of a coincidence that!!! PLEASE BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY!!!!! They think it is acceptable to send you out order confirmations that aren’t actually what you have ordered and then fob it off as automated errors!!!! Then try and convince you that you’ve got a good deal out of it!!! They are either incompetent or ......?
This review is inaccurate, unbelievable and completely unfair.

To quickly summarise for our readers;

1- Chris placed an order for the wrong type of boiler installation at a cost of £2,550. His installation should have cost £2,914.
2- As a gesture of goodwill, and to save re-processing his finance application, we agreed to complete the more complex conversion of his heating system for the same cost (crazy, we know).
3- Chris was understandably very happy, as he'd just saved £364.
4- The full conversion of his heating system was completed.
5- Then, Chris calls up to say he wants £500 refunded, because of some information that had he'd seen relating to his original, incorrect order.

In hindsight, we should have cancelled the order completely, then asked Chris to go back and re-place an order for the full amount. However, we didn't, because we were trying to be kind, and we chose to be out of pocket.

As a result of all this, we've been left with a 1 star review because of a typo on an email which was sent relating to his original order which never actually happened.

Regards,
Sam (Founder)
New boiler fitted yesterday, not working and error code, plumber left knowing problem but couldn’t say what was wrong or when he could come back?? Still have to hot water or heating and no date to come back as he’s “busy” on other jobs....!!
Hey Allan,

This is not good to hear.

I've looked in to your order, from what I can see, the installation was carried out on time as promised. Unfortunately, it seems there was a rare issue with the actual product from the manufacturer, which is understandably out of our control.

I can see from the system that Ben from our technical team got the manufacturer to attend the next working day, as a priority appointment and the boiler is now fully operational.

We work really hard to ensure that all our customers receive a five star service, it's a shame that a rare manufacturing fault with the product has led to ourselves receiving a 1 star review.

I'm sorry for any inconvenience this has caused, and I hope that you are happy with the resolution.

Sam (Founder).
Took our money and fitted the boiler a coupl of days later. They seemed in a rush to get off to help someone on another job. There was also a lot of Google use and phoning a helpline to work out how to install the Nest thermostat as they had not done one before. The cupboard door they took off was not put back on and when my partner arrived home and went to do it, only a few of the screws had been left on the windowsill, the others were missing. The smoke alarm was also left covered up. 2 months on the flue has let water into the house and all over the new boiler. No one from Heatable calls back, you have to keep chasing them and the engineer who was meant to arrive today didn't show up and put his phone to voicemail. £1800 for a leaky boiler with a warranty that isn't valid due to an incorrectly fitted flue! I don't recommend them.
Don’t bother. Lack of communication between engineers and office. Failed to book us in so we have nearly been 2 weeks without a boiler. No next day installation as advertised. All this and I still haven’t had my boiler installed. Been lied to as well.
Hello,

Unfortunately, as you have posted your review Anonymously, we've been unable to locate your order.

Please can you send your order confirmation to hello@heatable.co.uk (if you have one), so that we can verify your order was genuine and we can look in to the issues.

As I'm sure you can appreciate, many competitors take to the internet to write false and artificial reviews in order to discredit our name.

Thanks,