Heatable Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
customer service
Read Heatable Reviews

About Heatable:

By using computers instead of salespeople, Heatable gives you an instant fixed price on a Which? Best Buy boiler which is perfectly suited to your home, online.

Our fixed and final prices start at £1,590, or you can pay monthly from £10.80.

This is the better way to buy your new boiler.

Tell us how Heatable made you happy
Today my wife and I had a new boiler fitted by Bryan working for Heatable. It was our first time using such a service and from start to finish we couldn't recommend it enough. Their website is easy to use and requires no personal details to be entered before you are given a quote. There is no sales team involved trying to upsell and the price you are quoted online is the price you pay. We paid in full but there are options to pay a deposit and pay the rest monthly at a sensible rate of interest. We couldn't recommend the gas engineer Bryan more highly, his work was first class, he was professional, friendly and accommodating, he tidied up/simplified the whole set up surrounding our new boiler which was above and beyond what was expected. Bryan also worked tidy and after five or so hours the only way you knew he was even here was a quiet, efficient boiler and a nice warm home. He explained how to use the new system and you could tell he took great pride in his work. Anyone in two minds about Heatable or their engineers need have no fears, they deliver a first class service with no pressure or stress.
Hey Dean.

Wow, thanks for taking the time to write a review as long as that one...! Doesn't get much better.

I'll be sure to pass your feedback on to Bryan for you, he'll be made up.

Keep on recommending :-D

Sam
I really appreciated the ease and speed to purchase, book and install a new boiler in such a short time frame AND before Christmas.
Boiler installation was booked for Thursday but Heatable cancelled and rebooked for Saturday. On Saturday the plumber was a bit late arriving and he then discovered that he would have to pick up a boiler (as the suppliers did not deliver Saturdays). After a bad start the plumber worked right through to 8pm and did a good job.
Very Good service at a affordable price due to the finance options available. Quick and efficient like my new boiler ! 👍
Good service overall, new boiler was installed fast, the price is truly fixed. I'm giving 4 starts because first of all, no one replied my live chat, and when the job was done, my kitchen was messed up a bit.
Quick, expert , happy.
Price was really competitive for one of the best boilers on the market; also installation was booked only 2 days in advance, technician showed up promptly and did a good job. Very satisfied with Heatable: didn't need anyone to come over to the house in advance and was the only way to get a quote straight away (a big plus when you work and can't just be in the house at all times!). Only flaw: bits of the old boiler were left in my backyard in a box and not disposed of - I'm not sure if this was an oversight on the technician's part. Other than that, everything was great!
Simple selection and booking process + prompt and professional installation. Also very competitive on price
Every thing went as planned, and Heatable were very efficient in making sure we were informed what was going on. Only day 2 in having the boiler, but looks a vast improvement on the replaced boiler.
All good from the sales side - installation a little rough around the edges cleaning up was a bit rushed - maybe should have just come back and finished the next day.
Really good service the engineer really was good and diligent
Simple and easy to use website. No hidden extras. Email showing your fitter is reassuring. Fitters friendly and polite.
Although I was happy with the quality of the work carried out, my fitter wasn’t informed by his main office that he was moving my boiler to the kitchen. Therefore he had only allocated enough time for a straight swap. He had to come back another day to complete the work.
Overall this was an excellent service. Unfurtunately we had to wait for the third boiler to arrive before the correct one was delivered. At the point that the wrong boiler arrived for the second time, we were seriously thinking we had maybe made a wrong choice. A pity, as the rest of the sevice was without fault.
Hey Linda.

Thank you for your review.

It's a shame to see 4 stars and not 5, but I can see there were some issues with the supplier which caused an unfortunate delay.

Even though this was out of our control, I can appreciate it may have caused some extra, unwanted stress. I will be sure to follow this up with them.

Your review and feedback is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Sam
Having previously had a Vaillant boiler in my house for 20+ years, it was the only brand I was going to consider. I obtained quotes from four different companies, two from checkatrade, one from the yellow pages and found Heatable on a google search. I'm not sure how boiler installations are costed as all of the quotes seemed to be vastly spread apart for what seemed to be the exact same service. Heatable was the cheapest, and having read previous reviews and done my research, I decided to go with them. It was a bit different doing everything online as it was something I've not done before and was a little concerned about, but I can see how it saves time and it wasnt hard to do at all. Perhaps thats how the prices are able to be kept a lot lower. The installation was carried out on the day I picked, and to a very high standard even for a man of my expectations.
clear and easy to follow instructions and process
Quick to fill in online - hopefully somebody will call me in the morning
Informative and easy to use
Able to get quotes without receiving phone calls from various companies. I was able to select from the options and call the company myself.
easy web site to work