Heatable Reviews

of reviewers recommend Heatable
Own Driver, Courier
Read Heatable Reviews

About Heatable:

By using computers instead of salespeople, Heatable gives you an instant fixed price on a Which? Best Buy boiler which is perfectly suited to your home, online.

Our fixed and final prices start at £1,590, or you can pay monthly from £10.80.

This is the better way to buy your new boiler.

Tell us how Heatable made you happy
Today my wife and I had a new boiler fitted by Bryan working for Heatable. It was our first time using such a service and from start to finish we couldn't recommend it enough. Their website is easy to use and requires no personal details to be entered before you are given a quote. There is no sales team involved trying to upsell and the price you are quoted online is the price you pay. We paid in full but there are options to pay a deposit and pay the rest monthly at a sensible rate of interest.

We couldn't recommend the gas engineer Bryan more highly, his work was first class, he was professional, friendly and accommodating, he tidied up/simplified the whole set up surrounding our new boiler which was above and beyond what was expected. Bryan also worked tidy and after five or so hours the only way you knew he was even here was a quiet, efficient boiler and a nice warm home. He explained how to use the new system and you could tell he took great pride in his work.

Anyone in two minds about Heatable or their engineers need have no fears, they deliver a first class service with no pressure or stress.
Hey Dean.

Wow, thanks for taking the time to write a review as long as that one...! Doesn't get much better.

I'll be sure to pass your feedback on to Bryan for you, he'll be made up.

Keep on recommending :-D

Sam
i had my boiler installed and am far from happy the job the boy done was terrible the ceiling looks awful where he fitted boiler and i feel that it was a cowboy who done it i have phoned him several times only to be palmed off now i have leak in kitchen floor where the pipes where installed phoned the man up again and he was not all that bothered said i will probably have to take kitchen floor up
I would have given a good review, except for the fact that they broke my heating system.

When my old boiler broke, I used Heatable to source a replacement. This was installed on the agreed day fairly efficiently - no complaints. I'd have given them 4 stars (they kept trying to push me to a more expensive boiler which stopped it being 5).

However, ever since the boiler was installed, when the hot water is turned on, the heating comes on as well. It is impossible to have hot water without heating, which is frustrating when it is plenty warm enough at the moment. When I contacted them I was advised that although it was an installation issue, I would have to pay for an engineer to come out and fix their mistake.

It is a shame because the company is good, but quite frankly, messing up an installation then charging the customer more to fix your mistake is a disgraceful practice. The only reason I've not given them 1 star is that the rest of the process was good, but the installation was ultimately extremely disappointing.
Website easy to use, seem well organised and pleasant, liked their enthusiasm to start with.
Basically feel I paid for a boiler without an acceptable service, maybe this is why they’re cheaper. Any repair works involved with fitting the boiler were not kind to the eye. Read T&C’S, is what I was told. Basic simple things you might expect when paying a professional we’re either not in his job description, incompetence or just lazy. Leaving rubbish under a tree in the garden knowing a young child living there, consisting of bits of copper/ plastic pipe, block/brick and screws. Not acceptable in my view. Equally concerning they don’t appear to think anything wrong with any concerns I’ve raised as not got back to me after a week.
Sadly, I won’t be recommending and don’t understand how this can be when they seem to have many happy customers.
Hey Susan,

It's Sam here, the founder of Heatable.

I do apologise for the issues which you've had, we never want a customer to feel like they've been pushed aside.

I've just ran through the notes on the job and spoke with Ben, the head of our technical team.

Unfortunately, during any boiler installation, the works can be disruptive and sometimes, small amounts of cosmetic damage are simply unavoidable. Our terms and conditions do state this, our engineers do not complete re-decoration, but they will always make good as best as they can.

With regards to the small bits of copper which had been left in your garden, this was an oversight on our engineers behalf, and I apologise for that.

I can see that Ben has tried to contact you on multiple occasions in order to offer you a gesture of goodwill for the inconvenience, but he has had no response?

If you would like to call us on 0330 113 1333, we will be able to arrange this for you.

We always do our best to make sure that customers go away feeling happy, I'm very sorry if you feel that you've been let down.

If I can be of any assistance, please do get in touch.

Regards,
Sam
We had a new boiler fitted today by Rob and Jay who work for Heatable and what a superb job they have done the overall experience from ordering on line to final installation was outstanding we cannot recommend Heatable highly enough .
I am really happy with my experience with Heatable. The website is easy to use and you can get a quote without worrying that you will receive any nuisance calls. I asked a few questions using the website live chat before placing my order and promptly received clear answers.

The ordering process is very simple and you get an instant fixed price quote. The amount was not charged to my credit card until the job was complete. In my case this was a conversion from a regular heating system to a combi boiler. The gas engineers used by Heatable arrived at the stated time and were professional & friendly. I was really pleased that they were willing to discuss the job and were accommodating to the quirks of a mid-terraced property that needed a 22 mm gas pipe upgrade. The conversion took 2 days and the old boiler and cylinder were removed as part of the job.

Due to the nature of the conversion the engineers inevitably created dust and there was some cosmetic damage to walls. However, this was explained to me from a call I received from Heatable, I had read it in the T&Cs too and I also had to consent to this during the job. They did their best to tidy up before leaving, but any work of this nature will create some mess. I only mention this because I have seen some reviews where this seemed to be considered unacceptable, whereas I would consider it to be unavoidable for work of this nature.

I’m really happy to know that the boiler is covered by a 10 year warranty and I have already recommended Heatable.
Very impressed with the service throughout. Would recommend.
Ordered online, was kept informed of what was happening every step of the way. Had shopped around and heatable were considerably cheaper than other quotes I had.
Alex, the engineer, turned up when he said he would and made an excellent job of fitting a new Viessmann boiler turning what was a bit of a messy job into a very smart and proffessional installation regardless of the fact it is in the loft where no one can see it!
Job ran on a bit longer than anticipated due to a missing nest thermostat which, after a bit if detective work, was found to have been delivered to the wrong address, thank you parcel force! Any way Alex stayed very late to ensure that everything was working properly and that even an old technophobe like me could work it!
Couldn’t ask for a better job and couldn’t ask for a better engineer!
Good service with any phone call I have had and very reasonable price which did not change from the online quote 😊 however would NOT recommend the standard wireless controller had my new boiler for around a week and the controls are almost impossible to work 😕 the heating engineer told me they are really complicated and handed me an instruction booklet therefor I was left with no idea how to work it! Disappointed :(
Took our money and fitted the boiler a coupl of days later. They seemed in a rush to get off to help someone on another job. There was also a lot of Google use and phoning a helpline to work out how to install the Nest thermostat as they had not done one before.
The cupboard door they took off was not put back on and when my partner arrived home and went to do it, only a few of the screws had been left on the windowsill, the others were missing. The smoke alarm was also left covered up.
2 months on the flue has let water into the house and all over the new boiler. No one from Heatable calls back, you have to keep chasing them and the engineer who was meant to arrive today didn't show up and put his phone to voicemail. £1800 for a leaky boiler with a warranty that isn't valid due to an incorrectly fitted flue! I don't recommend them.
We had booked our new boiler with Corgi at over 3k. This included a £300 charge for scaffolding. A surveyor came out and said it didn't need scaffolding. I asked for a reduction. No, it's a very difficult job, could take a day and a half. Cancelled! HEATABLE! Easy booking and a fixed price 1100 pounds cheaper. Andrew did the job in 5 hours. Wonderful new Worcester Bosch Greenstar boiler. Very impressed!
Dale and his apprentice did a great job and took away the old stuff. I will, indeed, be writing a review on google and trustpilot and, if you have a preferred review site, I'll copy it to that too.

Dale took time to explain the system and, what I was very impressed with, both he and his apprentice asked permission to enter the rooms to access the radiators and the meter.

I'm also happy with the way Heatable responded to the issue we had and want to say thanks. Good customer service is, I hope, always appreciated and goes a long way to allowing customers to recommend a company with confidence.

Anyhoo, that's all I wanted to say, except that I've already told Google assistant to switch the heating on and off, change the temperature and marvelled as it was done in seconds. Very cool! (no pun intended)
Had my boiler fitted yesterday fitter Steve on time actually early but did not start work till 8 disappointed with the delivery of boiler as did not arrive till 10 o clock but was advused between 8-10 and Steve had removed boiler by 8.45 so was waiting around for the delivery on a very cold windy day had a few problems but Steve was joined by Chris and they overcame them was fully informed by both re the operation of the boiler and thermostat and woke up this morning to a lovely warm house
Absolutely fantastic service, the heatable team were amazing. Easy and super quick to get an online quote (which was very reasonable), rang the following day to confirm everything was booked in and even offered us an earlier appointment!

Dealing with the heatable team was a massive relief after a very stressful 10 days of no heating or hot water due to be mucked around by our boiler cover company.

Love our new boiler, never been so toasty.
The home heating business was long overdue for a good shake-up and Heatable have done the shaking. My boiler installation was a painless experience exactly as promised. The components arrived 15 mins before the the engineers who promptly set about their task. They were professional and considerate and cleaned up properly afterwards. There was a minor problem with the wiring of the Toda Smart thermostat but it was quickly resolved without fuss. Unbeatable prices and excellent customer service. Highly recommended. I need a sixth star!
Love my lovely warm house. Booked online and fitted within 2 days. Brilliant.
I would say this is a two mens job, however one guy came to do the job when he left in the evening I was given the gas safety certificate and told job was completely done
now when I tried to use it the radiators were leaking, how do issue a safety certificate without even checking the whole system
They had to come back and do the rest after contacting them
The kitchen smoke extractor was removed when installing the boiler however never fitted back, and took it with him, I asked for it but never got it back
Stumbled accross Heatable whilst researching Boiler pro/cons. The Reviews were so positive I returned to web site after 24 hrs and obtained a quotation to supply and fit new Boiler which was very acceptable, and included items I had not yet considered ; extended gas connection,magnetic water filter, Top range Room Temp Controller and system cleaner. I had to upload photos of existing Boiler,situation and outside Flue position .This whole thing took less than 5 mins (plus photo time). Paid imm as reqd ( but on CC for safety). Needen't have worried. Inst date of 2 days agreed. Engineers arr bang on time. In 5/6 hrs fitted& running .Pleasant ,tidy guys,no mess and a very neat job with the pipework.
Whats not to like?.
Great customer service, our installation day was well managed. George arrived at 8 o’clock it wasn’t a straight forward job he did a 12 hour shift to get it completed, and left the area as clean as he found it. Heatable even gave me a partial refund, because the new boiler stayed in the same place. Without hesitation I would recommend Heatable to anyone.
My overall experience with Heatable was of the highest satisfaction.

MY QUOTE:
I had four different quotes for my new boiler as I was not sure which boiler to buy and wanted some opinions. Two quotes from local trades people, a quote from British Gas and a quote from Heatable. Heatable's quote came out just under the local tradesmen. They were also vastly cheaper than British Gas (£1,420 less to be exact). Also British Gas would only offer a 5 year warranty and insisted I take out a cover plan.

THE INSTALLATION:
Two engineers (Chris and TOM) arrived at 8am as promised by Heatable. They were professional and courteous, kept my home very tidy and did a very thorough job. The materials were delivered by a courier shortly after the engineers arrived. I opted to buy the Nest Smart Controller for an extra £175, the engineers installed this expertly and got it all set up for me. Special thanks to Tom for helping me with this as I am a bit of a technophobe.

THE SERVICE
I simply couldn't fault it. I got a call after I placed my order confirming everything, any questions that I had were quickly answered, the lady on the phone was very informative. I received a call after placing my order, one the day before the installation and another after to check that I was happy with everything. My boiler (Viessmann Vitodens) came with a 10 year parts and labour warranty, the certificate for this came through via email within 5 days of my installation.

CONCLUSION:
If you are looking to buy a boiler anytime soon, use Heatable. They have been professional, offered great value for money and went above and beyond at every level.
Heatable is rated 4.92 based on 1,211 reviews