Heatable Reviews

of reviewers recommend Heatable
Own Driver, Courier
Read Heatable Reviews

About Heatable:

By using computers instead of salespeople, Heatable gives you an instant fixed price on a Which? Best Buy boiler which is perfectly suited to your home, online.

Our fixed and final prices start at £1,590, or you can pay monthly from £10.80.

This is the better way to buy your new boiler.

Tell us how Heatable made you happy
Heatable 5 star review on 16th June 2020
Anderson Martins
More Photos & Videos
Heatable 5 star review on 12th June 2020
Anderson Martins
More Photos & Videos
I would have given a good review, except for the fact that they broke my heating system.

When my old boiler broke, I used Heatable to source a replacement. This was installed on the agreed day fairly efficiently - no complaints. I'd have given them 4 stars (they kept trying to push me to a more expensive boiler which stopped it being 5).

However, ever since the boiler was installed, when the hot water is turned on, the heating comes on as well. It is impossible to have hot water without heating, which is frustrating when it is plenty warm enough at the moment. When I contacted them I was advised that although it was an installation issue, I would have to pay for an engineer to come out and fix their mistake.

It is a shame because the company is good, but quite frankly, messing up an installation then charging the customer more to fix your mistake is a disgraceful practice. The only reason I've not given them 1 star is that the rest of the process was good, but the installation was ultimately extremely disappointing.
i had my boiler installed and am far from happy the job the boy done was terrible the ceiling looks awful where he fitted boiler and i feel that it was a cowboy who done it i have phoned him several times only to be palmed off now i have leak in kitchen floor where the pipes where installed phoned the man up again and he was not all that bothered said i will probably have to take kitchen floor up
I would say this is a two mens job, however one guy came to do the job when he left in the evening I was given the gas safety certificate and told job was completely done
now when I tried to use it the radiators were leaking, how do issue a safety certificate without even checking the whole system
They had to come back and do the rest after contacting them
The kitchen smoke extractor was removed when installing the boiler however never fitted back, and took it with him, I asked for it but never got it back
i have recently had an install of a new combi heater. during the install the heatable team discovered a grass leak which Heatable never informed me of, so they installed new piping. Subsequently bypassing my current gas supply. As i was made unaware of this i proceeded to remove my old kitchen and fit a new kitchen. Yesterday i employed gas safety boiler to come a connect my gas hob, but he was surprised to find no gas coming through to the hob, after an investigation he discovered that it had been terminated. He had to stay all day while i hired my kitchen fitter to remove my kitchen cabinets so that he could access their piping and create a new gas hob feed from the pipes. Heatable installed new piping and bypassed my gas supply.

When contacting Heatable they informed me that i had a gas leak when I had my boiler installed and they decided to lay fresh pipes, they suggested they were doing me a favour. I was never informed that i ever had a gas leak or they were determining my gas supply subsequently costing me several hundred pounds fixing the job they started. I have brought all of this to their attention and i must say the staff have been very sympathetic with my case and they are coming back to me with a solution. they have asked that i send over my Receipt for the labour i had to pay for to fix this issue. I am hoping that they cover these costs. I shall further the review once Heatable have completed their customer service procedure with my case.
NOTHING EXCEPT NO ONE HAS BEEN IN TOUCH YET