Heatable Reviews

of reviewers recommend Heatable
Own Driver, Courier
Read Heatable Reviews

About Heatable:

By using computers instead of salespeople, Heatable gives you an instant fixed price on a Which? Best Buy boiler which is perfectly suited to your home, online.

Our fixed and final prices start at £1,590, or you can pay monthly from £10.80.

This is the better way to buy your new boiler.

Tell us how Heatable made you happy
Today my wife and I had a new boiler fitted by Bryan working for Heatable. It was our first time using such a service and from start to finish we couldn't recommend it enough. Their website is easy to use and requires no personal details to be entered before you are given a quote. There is no sales team involved trying to upsell and the price you are quoted online is the price you pay. We paid in full but there are options to pay a deposit and pay the rest monthly at a sensible rate of interest. We couldn't recommend the gas engineer Bryan more highly, his work was first class, he was professional, friendly and accommodating, he tidied up/simplified the whole set up surrounding our new boiler which was above and beyond what was expected. Bryan also worked tidy and after five or so hours the only way you knew he was even here was a quiet, efficient boiler and a nice warm home. He explained how to use the new system and you could tell he took great pride in his work. Anyone in two minds about Heatable or their engineers need have no fears, they deliver a first class service with no pressure or stress.
Hey Dean. Wow, thanks for taking the time to write a review as long as that one...! Doesn't get much better. I'll be sure to pass your feedback on to Bryan for you, he'll be made up. Keep on recommending :-D Sam
They talk the talk, but failed to walk the talk.... failure to standby their FIXED price promise. Went through the quote process, stating a conversion from system to combi storage, to which a premium is already added. The fixed quote was £3,750.00. I uploaded 9 images (twice as they said they couldn't find them). The photos were clear in showing the existing installation and even included schematic diagrams with heating calcs also included. Heatable engineer (sub-contractor) arrived as expected, inspected the job, stating an additional wired thermostat and 3 way value would be required, required and promptly phoned Heatable, they contacted me stating they required a whooping £750.00 - 20% more!!!!! I point blank refused to such a steep hike. One would have thought that the free gas pipe installation and the magnetic filters services offered as free but not required would of offset the additional 2 items required. I have already had quotes for the same, another installation service was now priced better (includes 5 year servicing plan - 10 year parts/labour warranty) or like for like by over £500 less than Heatable, and they have actually seen the job on a survey... Charlatans.
To be honest I found Heatable by accident! Classic needed a new boiler and didn't know where to start, but even just seeing the home page and the ease of navigating the site was a huge breath of fresh air. Had a confirmation call within half an hour from a lovely lady called Liv and then a bit of a techy call from Pat in installations (there was an issue with my boiler exhaust which was easily sorted and didn't cost me a penny). Boiler installed 48 hours later and the fitters were genuinely great lads! Thankyou so much Heatable, all in all a fantastic experience!
My experience with Heatable has been astronomical. I initially saw one of their YouTube videos and from that point, I was hooked. The service throughout has been phenomenal and their prices are unrivaled. I’m really happy with my new Worcester 8000 and will never hesitate to recommend this company. Thank you Heatable.
Heatable were great, the whole experience was seamless. It was so easy from ordering the boiler to getting it fitted. I would really recommend them to anybody.
Happy with the service. Had an issue with my existing gas pipe which meant that we had to renew it and cause some disruption to our house which we weren't expecting but Heatable and the engineer were good at working with us to accomodate this. Good communication and prompt correction when we had a couple of issues in the process. So very happy overall and feel the price is great value for product and service.
Very impressed with this company. Longest warranty and fastest installation. Recommended by a friend and I would recommend them to my friends too. Thanks
I’m over the moon with the new boiler. Fitted in two days and you’d never know they had been
Iain Bevan did a very good job installing my Worcester Bosch boiler and I left a positive review, saying I would add an update after some further work was completed.... He arranged to return to replace a radiator valve but, the day before, he phoned to say he was unwell so couldn't come... I arranged another date, he just didn't bother to turn up. I called him to ask what happened. He just hung up the phone and when I tried calling again the message just said the"number was not accepting calls" I sent an email, it got ignored. So so downright rude..Just be aware!
My experience with Heatable from start to finish has been spot on. I got my quote in no time at all (couldn't find a better price anywhere else) and the engineer was there the next day! The installer Lee, was extremely professional and was done by lunch time. Even after the installation the team at Heatable kept in touch to see how we were getting on - I'd recommend them to anyone!
I had a new viessmann combi boiler installed by John who was amazing and really helpful! Everything was done within the day, and although it’s all done online, the staff i spoke with in the office were lovely! 10/10
Today I had a new boiler fitted by Lee Willis working for Heatable. First time I have used this type of service so was a little sceptical but all was fine, he explained what was go to happen. I couldn't recommend Lee more highly, his work was first class, he was professional, friendly and accommodating, he tidied up after himself. So anyone needing a boiler use Heatable..
Firstly when i contacted them they were on the job and very helpful, I filled all the information in they requested and baboon that was it! Or was it. Yes your got it right they never turned up on the stated day the fitter said it was too far to go so plan 2 a new fitter but will have to wait another two days ok. So they turned up on the friday from leeds spent 6 hours here and said all done all testing is completed and ok but was it. That night my wife put the washing machine on and you got it we were flooded the fitter had burnt the washing machine hose with his blow torch so all i had to do was change the hose and spend the next fee days vacuuming it up. But I thought ten years warranty what could go wrong untill following Sunday no hot water in the shower so I called them waited two days and no reply. But I thought to myself the fitter had the shower knob off do in something so I investigated it was put back only allowing the cold to run no hot so with my little bit of knowledge I fixed that. So we no have a dry carpet hot shower water and still waiting for them to call us back and a 10 year warranty god help us.
Absolutely first rate company, Ben arrived at the allotted time, he was quiet,clean,methodical,and the conversion pipe work beautifully done. He even had his own vacuum cleaner! The price was excellent, work done excellent,service excellent.
Had a new boiler and converted to a combi from a conventional system and had the boiler moved from the kitchen to the airing cupboard upstairs, cheapest out of 4 quotes, engineer turned up on time both days and cracked on. Such an easy process start to finish and being able to order online made it so much easier.
After a bad experience with an award winning company i decided to contact heatable to supply and fit a new boiler .the whole service was excellent from the finance through to the instal I could not have been looked after better. Thank you so much
Had new boiler installed last Dec 2019 - couldn't fault the service then. Last week boiler filter sprung a leak and, so far, Heatables ability to address even a simple replacement in-line limescale filter has been inept in the extreme. I have wasted 3 days waiting in so far for them now to tell me they need to order a filter (a fact that I informed them of last week). Do yourselves a favour, consider the aftercare as well as the price you pay as I have found, Heatable DO NOT deliver what they promise. Update - after some initial confusion, Sam at Heatable bent over backwards to get the fault sorted the next day. Okay, these things happen but I have to stand corrected and say well done Heatable and particularly Sam for restoring my faith and earning the full 5 stars I have now given. Thanks again.
Super easy to book and great communication throughout, brilliantly priced interest-free finance, excellent install professional. So happy!
From start to finish dealing with Heatable was first class. Had a combi boiler installed this morning by Mark and Steve who were the best workmen I've ever come across. Excellent job, quick, clean and tidy and knew what they were doing. Would highly recommend to others.
"Our old 30 year plus Glow worn boiler gave up just as the country went into lockdown in March,so time for a complete system getting rid of the tanks in loft and cylinder in cupboard, which had served us well.Being at home gave me time to look at what boilers would fit were the old boiler was, went for the viessmann,Nick the Gas Engineer did a first class job fitting and piping up the boiler he worked none stop for the two days very professional, tidy and friendly,I would recommend Heatable.
Heatable is rated 4.91 based on 1,230 reviews