Heatable Reviews

of reviewers recommend Heatable
Own Driver, Courier
Read Heatable Reviews

About Heatable:

By using computers instead of salespeople, Heatable gives you an instant fixed price on a Which? Best Buy boiler which is perfectly suited to your home, online.

Our fixed and final prices start at £1,590, or you can pay monthly from £10.80.

This is the better way to buy your new boiler.

Tell us how Heatable made you happy
Today my wife and I had a new boiler fitted by Bryan working for Heatable. It was our first time using such a service and from start to finish we couldn't recommend it enough. Their website is easy to use and requires no personal details to be entered before you are given a quote. There is no sales team involved trying to upsell and the price you are quoted online is the price you pay. We paid in full but there are options to pay a deposit and pay the rest monthly at a sensible rate of interest. We couldn't recommend the gas engineer Bryan more highly, his work was first class, he was professional, friendly and accommodating, he tidied up/simplified the whole set up surrounding our new boiler which was above and beyond what was expected. Bryan also worked tidy and after five or so hours the only way you knew he was even here was a quiet, efficient boiler and a nice warm home. He explained how to use the new system and you could tell he took great pride in his work. Anyone in two minds about Heatable or their engineers need have no fears, they deliver a first class service with no pressure or stress.
Hey Dean.

Wow, thanks for taking the time to write a review as long as that one...! Doesn't get much better.

I'll be sure to pass your feedback on to Bryan for you, he'll be made up.

Keep on recommending :-D

Sam
Had new boiler installed last Dec 2019 - couldn't fault the service then. Last week boiler filter sprung a leak and, so far, Heatables ability to address even a simple replacement in-line limescale filter has been inept in the extreme. I have wasted 3 days waiting in so far for them now to tell me they need to order a filter (a fact that I informed them of last week). Do yourselves a favour, consider the aftercare as well as the price you pay as I have found, Heatable DO NOT deliver what they promise.
Super easy to book and great communication throughout, brilliantly priced interest-free finance, excellent install professional. So happy!
From start to finish dealing with Heatable was first class. Had a combi boiler installed this morning by Mark and Steve who were the best workmen I've ever come across. Excellent job, quick, clean and tidy and knew what they were doing. Would highly recommend to others.
"Our old 30 year plus Glow worn boiler gave up just as the country
went into lockdown in March,so time for a complete system getting rid of the tanks in loft and cylinder in cupboard, which had served us well.Being at home gave me time to look at what boilers
would fit were the old boiler was, went for the viessmann,Nick the Gas Engineer did a first class job fitting and piping up the boiler he worked none stop for the two days very professional, tidy and friendly,I would recommend Heatable.
Can’t explain how pleased I am with my new boiler. The service from start to finish was first class. Laurence was the fitter and he didn’t stop all day, he had a very hard job as boiler was so old but he solved all the problems I was having with old boiler. Can’t praise him or the company enough and will definitely be recommending them to everyone. Customer service on the phone was excellent answered all my questions. Price was the cheapest for a decent boiler and very promptly fitted. 5 stars
We had booked our new boiler with Corgi at over 3k. This included a £300 charge for scaffolding. A surveyor came out and said it didn't need scaffolding. I asked for a reduction. No, it's a very difficult job, could take a day and a half. Cancelled! HEATABLE! Easy booking and a fixed price 1100 pounds cheaper. Andrew did the job in 5 hours. Wonderful new Worcester Bosch Greenstar boiler. Very impressed!
We had a new boiler fitted today by Rob and Jay who work for Heatable and what a superb job they have done the overall experience from ordering on line to final installation was outstanding we cannot recommend Heatable highly enough .
I stumbled across Heatable when I was researching what was wrong with my old boiler. It was so refreshing to read advice in such a straightforward and light hearted manner! I went on to book a boiler with them and it’s been great from start to finish. I just wish I’d found them sooner having gone weeks with a broken boiler due to covid and no one being available. The process is simple and the engineer turned up early! Due to an unforeseen problem with pipe widths we had to rearrange him coming back which he duly did with his brother early on a Sunday morning no less! They were fast, efficient, tidy and helpful as well as being really pleasant and friendly. So thank you to the Turner brothers for all your help. I think this firm have got it spot on and I wish there was more like them.
Excellent professional service provided, fitted our new boiler and ensured everything was fully checked and working well before he left. Explained how everything worked before he left as well. Would definitely recommend the company. Thank you, Mr Felix🙏
Heatable 5 star review on 16th June 2020
Outstanding and excellent professional service provided, fitted our new boiler and ensured everything was fully checked and working well before he left. Explained how everything worked before he left as well. Would definitely recommend the company TTP Gas. Thank you, Mr Felix
Heatable 5 star review on 12th June 2020
Excellent and came to my rescue!
Kept informed throughout, price was good and they find plenty of decent finance options. Even got a phone call after the job asking whether it was satisfactory! Recommended heatable to others!
I would have given a good review, except for the fact that they broke my heating system.

When my old boiler broke, I used Heatable to source a replacement. This was installed on the agreed day fairly efficiently - no complaints. I'd have given them 4 stars (they kept trying to push me to a more expensive boiler which stopped it being 5).

However, ever since the boiler was installed, when the hot water is turned on, the heating comes on as well. It is impossible to have hot water without heating, which is frustrating when it is plenty warm enough at the moment. When I contacted them I was advised that although it was an installation issue, I would have to pay for an engineer to come out and fix their mistake.

It is a shame because the company is good, but quite frankly, messing up an installation then charging the customer more to fix your mistake is a disgraceful practice. The only reason I've not given them 1 star is that the rest of the process was good, but the installation was ultimately extremely disappointing.
Dale and his apprentice did a great job and took away the old stuff. I will, indeed, be writing a review on google and trustpilot and, if you have a preferred review site, I'll copy it to that too.

Dale took time to explain the system and, what I was very impressed with, both he and his apprentice asked permission to enter the rooms to access the radiators and the meter.

I'm also happy with the way Heatable responded to the issue we had and want to say thanks. Good customer service is, I hope, always appreciated and goes a long way to allowing customers to recommend a company with confidence.

Anyhoo, that's all I wanted to say, except that I've already told Google assistant to switch the heating on and off, change the temperature and marvelled as it was done in seconds. Very cool! (no pun intended)
I am really happy with my experience with Heatable. The website is easy to use and you can get a quote without worrying that you will receive any nuisance calls. I asked a few questions using the website live chat before placing my order and promptly received clear answers.

The ordering process is very simple and you get an instant fixed price quote. The amount was not charged to my credit card until the job was complete. In my case this was a conversion from a regular heating system to a combi boiler. The gas engineers used by Heatable arrived at the stated time and were professional & friendly. I was really pleased that they were willing to discuss the job and were accommodating to the quirks of a mid-terraced property that needed a 22 mm gas pipe upgrade. The conversion took 2 days and the old boiler and cylinder were removed as part of the job.

Due to the nature of the conversion the engineers inevitably created dust and there was some cosmetic damage to walls. However, this was explained to me from a call I received from Heatable, I had read it in the T&Cs too and I also had to consent to this during the job. They did their best to tidy up before leaving, but any work of this nature will create some mess. I only mention this because I have seen some reviews where this seemed to be considered unacceptable, whereas I would consider it to be unavoidable for work of this nature.

I’m really happy to know that the boiler is covered by a 10 year warranty and I have already recommended Heatable.
We were a bit wary about using an online service, but was pleasantly surprised, the whole process took 3 days.
Communication was excellent, from the company, and installer.
Had a call from Paul the day before confirming what time he would arrive.
He explained everything to us, and was very professional (even when I burst into tears when he took our old boiler off)
Despite these difficult times, the process was quick and efficient, would highly recommend.
Website easy to use, seem well organised and pleasant, liked their enthusiasm to start with.
Basically feel I paid for a boiler without an acceptable service, maybe this is why they’re cheaper. Any repair works involved with fitting the boiler were not kind to the eye. Read T&C’S, is what I was told. Basic simple things you might expect when paying a professional we’re either not in his job description, incompetence or just lazy. Leaving rubbish under a tree in the garden knowing a young child living there, consisting of bits of copper/ plastic pipe, block/brick and screws. Not acceptable in my view. Equally concerning they don’t appear to think anything wrong with any concerns I’ve raised as not got back to me after a week.
Sadly, I won’t be recommending and don’t understand how this can be when they seem to have many happy customers.
Hey Susan,

It's Sam here, the founder of Heatable.

I do apologise for the issues which you've had, we never want a customer to feel like they've been pushed aside.

I've just ran through the notes on the job and spoke with Ben, the head of our technical team.

Unfortunately, during any boiler installation, the works can be disruptive and sometimes, small amounts of cosmetic damage are simply unavoidable. Our terms and conditions do state this, our engineers do not complete re-decoration, but they will always make good as best as they can.

With regards to the small bits of copper which had been left in your garden, this was an oversight on our engineers behalf, and I apologise for that.

I can see that Ben has tried to contact you on multiple occasions in order to offer you a gesture of goodwill for the inconvenience, but he has had no response?

If you would like to call us on 0330 113 1333, we will be able to arrange this for you.

We always do our best to make sure that customers go away feeling happy, I'm very sorry if you feel that you've been let down.

If I can be of any assistance, please do get in touch.

Regards,
Sam
Excellent from start to completion of new boiler install.
Informed of when and who will fit, time of arrival. Can't fault this experience at all..What a shame other companies don't inject as much enthusiasm into their customers as Heatable.
Fast, efficient, proffessional. Excellent value and the whole process was so simple.
The website was straight forward and very easy to use. A few questions to answer regarding size of property/old boiler and number of radiators in the home. Then a few pics of the old boiler.
Picked my order and install date.
Completed finance application online/submitted and approved within a few minutes.

Day before installation I had a call from Leigh the Gas Engineer to confirm arrival time. Leigh turned up on time, he was friendly, polite and did a fantastic job replacing our boiler. Leigh worked efficiently and cleaned as he went.

I can not praise Leigh Troop enough and the service provided by Heatable. Thank you.
Without hot water for 3 weeks during COVID & no help from BG. Heatable responded straight away to answer concerns/questions, worked safely and efficiently to install the new boiler. Can not fault them from start to finish. Thank you.
Heatable is rated 4.91 based on 1,214 reviews