Heatable Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Heatable

About Heatable: Born in 2017, Heatable is the first of its kind.

It's a price comparison website which is dedicated to helping homeowners connect with top-rated boiler installers. But crucially, it enables them to see the installers quotes, costs and deals, without them ever knowing. Users are then able to do their research and request further details from up-to 3 different installers, directly, with complete peice of mind.

It's removed the need to meet multiple salesman, removed the risk of incompetant cowboys and ultimatley, puts the user in total control.

Tell us how Heatable made you happy

"Is good. good boiler good price. happy. thanking you"
"Really happy with my choice of boiler and installer. Deane was fast and efficient and kept my home very tidy and treated it like his own. My new combo boiler was installed in around 4 hours. From booking online to installation took around 4 days. Very impressed."
"Impeccable. Their efforts and kindness knew no bounds."
"Really good, very impressed"
"Could not have been easier. Thrilled!"
"Boiler broke in my tenants home on Wednesday, I booked and paid online that evening, boiler was installed to a very high standard on the Friday. I'm a very happy customer, with a very happy tenant. Thank you."
"yes we was much pleased with our new boiler. very cheap and importantly we have very fast install time just one day after calling."
"Super service. Certainly value for money."
"Gotta say it, Ibrahim the installer was superb. He took his time and made sure everything was just right, ran everything by me, explained what he was doing at every step and when the boiler was installed he talked me through how the heating controls work and how to use them so my home would be more efficient. The price was perfect, the installer was perfect and my boiler is perfect. Thank you to everyone."
"Extremely happy with the service I received from Heatables. From Sam in the office to Terry and Craig my installers (I live in Peterborough, so ask for them if you can, they were great). Took out my broken old boiler and tank and installed a new combi boiler in to my airing cupboard. The house gets so much warmer now, and so much faster too. Took just under 2 days to finish everything and box it all off. A++++!"
"Lovely warm home now from a brand new boiler they managed to tuck away in a kitchen cupboard, fabulous!!"
"Fast and efficient service from start to finish. Super happy customer."
"Quality job, just what we expected!!!"
"Arrived on time, fitted within a few hours. Happy days."
"Fantastic, very happy."
"Got a quote without the need for multiple appointments/surveys (i'm a landlord so it is a nightmare to arrange)."
"Price was about average for me but the installation was able to be carried out at very short notice. Overall happy with how the process went."
"A++++ 5 stars"
"WOW! NEW BOILER FITTED SO FAST!!!!! :D"
"Didn't have the first clue about what to do when your boiler breaks down but the telephone staff were absolutely spectacular and went through the entire process over the phone with me. So appreciative of their time and advice and even more so now the new boiler is up and running."
Heatable is rated 4.94 based on 556 reviews