Heatable Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
customer service
Read Heatable Reviews

About Heatable:

By using computers instead of salespeople, Heatable gives you an instant fixed price on a Which? Best Buy boiler which is perfectly suited to your home, online.

Our fixed and final prices start at £1,590, or you can pay monthly from £10.80.

This is the better way to buy your new boiler.

Tell us how Heatable made you happy
Today my wife and I had a new boiler fitted by Bryan working for Heatable. It was our first time using such a service and from start to finish we couldn't recommend it enough. Their website is easy to use and requires no personal details to be entered before you are given a quote. There is no sales team involved trying to upsell and the price you are quoted online is the price you pay. We paid in full but there are options to pay a deposit and pay the rest monthly at a sensible rate of interest. We couldn't recommend the gas engineer Bryan more highly, his work was first class, he was professional, friendly and accommodating, he tidied up/simplified the whole set up surrounding our new boiler which was above and beyond what was expected. Bryan also worked tidy and after five or so hours the only way you knew he was even here was a quiet, efficient boiler and a nice warm home. He explained how to use the new system and you could tell he took great pride in his work. Anyone in two minds about Heatable or their engineers need have no fears, they deliver a first class service with no pressure or stress.
Hey Dean.

Wow, thanks for taking the time to write a review as long as that one...! Doesn't get much better.

I'll be sure to pass your feedback on to Bryan for you, he'll be made up.

Keep on recommending :-D

Sam
Excellent service
Just had new boiler fitted last week and what a difference lovely and warm I wasn’t in but my wife said Liam the fitter was polite and ran through everything with her about the boiler Thankyou . Mr A .Beresford .
was very pleased with all aspects of the work I had done. It was efficient and I was kept informed at all times with the progress of the work as I was not on site at the time. Would recommend this company
Excellent customer service, product value and quality,efficient, professional installation. Definitely recommend Heatable.
Fantastic service all around, easy to sort out a new boiler in. In no Time at all, would recommend highly
Very Good service at a affordable price due to the finance options available. Quick and efficient like my new boiler ! 👍
Good service overall, new boiler was installed fast, the price is truly fixed. I'm giving 4 starts because first of all, no one replied my live chat, and when the job was done, my kitchen was messed up a bit.
Simple interaction, good service.
Faultless, installed on the day and didn’t leave until it was finished
Quick and efficient. Really good service. I would definitely recommend.
My overall experience with Heatable was of the highest satisfaction. MY QUOTE: I had four different quotes for my new boiler as I was not sure which boiler to buy and wanted some opinions. Two quotes from local trades people, a quote from British Gas and a quote from Heatable. Heatable's quote came out just under the local tradesmen. They were also vastly cheaper than British Gas (£1,420 less to be exact). Also British Gas would only offer a 5 year warranty and insisted I take out a cover plan. THE INSTALLATION: Two engineers (Chris and TOM) arrived at 8am as promised by Heatable. They were professional and courteous, kept my home very tidy and did a very thorough job. The materials were delivered by a courier shortly after the engineers arrived. I opted to buy the Nest Smart Controller for an extra £175, the engineers installed this expertly and got it all set up for me. Special thanks to Tom for helping me with this as I am a bit of a technophobe. THE SERVICE I simply couldn't fault it. I got a call after I placed my order confirming everything, any questions that I had were quickly answered, the lady on the phone was very informative. I received a call after placing my order, one the day before the installation and another after to check that I was happy with everything. My boiler (Viessmann Vitodens) came with a 10 year parts and labour warranty, the certificate for this came through via email within 5 days of my installation. CONCLUSION: If you are looking to buy a boiler anytime soon, use Heatable. They have been professional, offered great value for money and went above and beyond at every level.
I would not recommend this company to anyone. £1900 for a new boiler, they took off the cupboard of a new Howdens Kitchen and never attempted to put it back In addition, the radiators were never flushed through as we found out 2 weeks later, Several phone calls later, and got nowhere. Very disappointed
Hey Mario,

Thank you for your review, however, I believe it is inaccurate.

I can see from your order that our team were in contact with yourself prior to the installation and advised that the cupboard around your existing boiler may be damaged during removal, and would not be able to re-fit due to the new boiler's dimensions.

You accepted this, and signed a damage waiver acknowledging it.

With regards to the flush, had never been in contact with us to advise of this, there are no notes or messages on the system which relate to this. If this is a genuine concern, please contact our technical team on 0330 113 1333 and we will of course have an engineer attend.

We work really hard to earn our reviews online, and I feel like this 1 star review is particularly unfair.

Regards,
Sam (Founder)
Super service from start to finish. Suleiman was really pleasant and helpful. Couldnt if asked for a better installation, he was punctual,fast and clean. All pros and no cons 5 star service
The engineer was very capable and despite several complications, due mainly to the age of the existing boiler and the need to re-locate the new boiler, was committed to seeing the job through professionally. In the end it took several visits, including a weekend to get everything working correctly. All I can say is that the fixed price really is a fixed price. There was never any talk of having to pay extra due to the complications.
Amazingly quick turnaround with great pricing to match! Highly recommended.
Like others have stated I too was apprehensive about buying a boiler online. I read other reviews and even contacted Heatable with a couple of queries these were answered promptly and professionally. I went ahead and competed the online ordering process which was a very easy process my order was placed on Friday evening and my new boiler was expertly fitted by Dale & Tom the following Monday. A special tanks need to go to Dale & Tom who worked professionally, efficiently and were very friendly. It is coming up 6 weeks since installation and the boiler is excellent I honestly cannot fault Heatable in any way 10/10. What I will say is you get a quality boiler expertly installed at an extremely competitive price from a company that provide excellent customer service.
I was very apprehensive about buying a boiler online but after reading several reviews and doing my research I decided to go ahead. I found the whole process extremely straightforward from placing my order to uploading photos of my current boiler (and I am a technophobe!). Once the online order was placed I received a phone call from Heatable thanking me for my order and asking if I had any questions, which I didn't as everything was self explanatory online. The day before installation I received an email with the installers photo and details on, on the morning of install I received a call from the installer advising of time of arrival. There were two engineers (Kit and Simon) who were extremely polite, professional and who clearly took a lot of pride in their work. They worked hard all day and left my kitchen cleaner then how they found it! Before leaving I was fully briefed on the workings of the boiler and wifi controls and how Heatable would be in touch with warranty etc. I also received a follow up call the next day from Heatable asking if I was satisfied with the work? All in all a very positive experience from beginning to end and I would highly recommend to anyone. Full credit to all involved, a superb business model that other organisations could do well to follow. Thank you Heatable.
It was an easy process, no hassle with sales techniques, it was a fixed price. it took less than a day to complete, mainly due to top class engineers. They were very friendly, courteous and professional and also cleaned up afterwards. 10 out of 10 from us.
Brilliant service, didn’t have any heating before, but spoke to heatable who were very helpful, I got to pick what date I wanted it fix and fitted a new boiler and within a few days all Was sorted, would recommend this company, great work and thank you, would rate 5 stars excellent for sure!
Very impressed with the service throughout. Would recommend.
Heatable is rated 4.93 based on 1,054 reviews