Heatable Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Heatable

About Heatable: By using computers instead of salespeople, Heatable gives you an instant fixed price on a Which? Best Buy boiler which is perfectly suited to your home, online.

Our fixed and final prices start at £1,590, or you can pay monthly from £10.80.

This is the better way to buy your new boiler.

Tell us how Heatable made you happy

Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Today my wife and I had a new boiler fitted by Bryan working for Heatable. It was our first time using such a service and from start to finish we couldn't recommend it enough. Their website is easy to use and requires no personal details to be entered before you are given a quote. There is no sales team involved trying to upsell and the price you are quoted online is the price you pay. We paid in full but there are options to pay a deposit and pay the rest monthly at a sensible rate of interest. We couldn't recommend the gas engineer Bryan more highly, his work was first class, he was professional, friendly and accommodating, he tidied up/simplified the whole set up surrounding our new boiler which was above and beyond what was expected. Bryan also worked tidy and after five or so hours the only way you knew he was even here was a quiet, efficient boiler and a nice warm home. He explained how to use the new system and you could tell he took great pride in his work. Anyone in two minds about Heatable or their engineers need have no fears, they deliver a first class service with no pressure or stress."
Hey Dean.

Wow, thanks for taking the time to write a review as long as that one...! Doesn't get much better.

I'll be sure to pass your feedback on to Bryan for you, he'll be made up.

Keep on recommending :-D

Sam
"Really really pleased. Our boiler was fitted much quicker than I thought and it's super tidy work. Kiran and his fellow engineer were brilliant and even gave me a quick boiler lesson, perfection!"
"Simple and easy to use website. No hidden extras. Email showing your fitter is reassuring. Fitters friendly and polite."
"Quick, efficient, polite, tidy and we had a new boiler fitted with a ten year warranty for under £1700! We could not believe how good value this was considering what others charge. A very professional and easy to choose service. Everything is there for you to compare. I would highly recommend Heatable."
"No fuss from start to finish. Website is so easy to use. Get a quote, get finance easily (if needed). Installation was smooth. Loving my new viessmann boiler with little wi fi remote control... Oh and a 10 year warranty. Absolutely brilliant. Would recommend to everyone. Thanks Heatable."
"So so helpful!! So glad I found them!"
"First class service at a first class price you will find this hard to beat. Dan was a top rate engineer who was professional and found a solution for the couple of problems we came across."
"From start to finish first class. Done online quotation on a Wednesday and new boiler installed on the Saturday. The engineer was very friendly and done a nice tidy job. I also received a phone call today to say I will receive a refund as some parts that were ordered weren't required. Highly recommended"
"I was amazed at how simple the process was, how efficient the staff are. Kept me well informed by txt or email. Also the company who fitted the boiler were great, very professional, hard working, prompt and well mannered. Was amazed at how well it all went to plan. Thank you"
"Overall verdict, excellent. The ordering process is simple giving you a fixed price, simple as that. We opted to pay outright by card, but finance is available if required. Our old boiler was at least 25 years old (we inherited it when we bought the house) and needed changing. The online booking process offered installation slots just 2 days away, although we opted for one about a week away. On the day of the install, Jaime the engineer arrived as expected in the morning and set about the installation. Nothing was too much trouble, his work is very neat and he tidied up the the mess and packaging when he had finished. Unfortunately we had a problem with our gas supply pipe which meant that Jaime couldn't commission the boiler that day, although he tried! We had to have Cadent out to fix our supply pipe which took all the next day (Friday). Jaime returned on Saturday to commission the system. The supply problem was just one of those things and couldn't have been foreseen. The boiler itself is a Viessmann Vitodens 35Kw model and is performing perfectly. I would recommend heatable without any hesitation"
"Turned up on time, fitted the boiler as requested, clean, tidy a very good service."
"Bang on time tidy and excellent quality, don't think twice give them a ring"
"Very pleased with our new boiler, great service, great installers."
"We couldn't ask for a better service from Heatable or the company that fitted the boiler, Plumb.Both had great communication and we're extremely reliable. A thoroughly professional job from beginning to end. Many thanks."
"Was very impressed with the professionalism from start to finish, I was kept informed at all times and the engineer was prompt, friendly and good at his job, he also cleaned the area"
"After moving into my new home and finding the boiler not working these guys were amazing helping me with getting a new boiler. Best price available and quickest turn around time for install. Fast efficient service."
"Heatable did everything they said they would and more, they even got our boiler fitted on a Saturday by a great guy who traveled for about an hour to get to us. I would recommend them, great service well done guys."
"Although I was happy with the quality of the work carried out, my fitter wasn’t informed by his main office that he was moving my boiler to the kitchen. Therefore he had only allocated enough time for a straight swap. He had to come back another day to complete the work."
"I had my new boiler installed today. From beginning to end the customer service from this company has been outstanding, friendly and efficient. Big thumbs up to Paul Pearson who installed my boiler, highly knowledgable, hard working and efficient, was done in a few hours. I’m happy customer tonight and you won’t get better value for money anywhere. Well done Heatable."
"Fantastic service, affordable, fitted the boiler within days of enquiring, I would 100% recommend Heatable and their customer service to anyone!"
Heatable is rated 4.94 based on 653 reviews