Heatable Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Heatable

About Heatable: By using computers instead of salespeople, Heatable gives you an instant fixed price on a Which? Best Buy boiler which is perfectly suited to your home, online.

Our fixed and final prices start at £1,590, or you can pay monthly from £10.80.

This is the better way to buy your new boiler.

Click Here

Tell us how Heatable made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
customer service
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Today my wife and I had a new boiler fitted by Bryan working for Heatable. It was our first time using such a service and from start to finish we couldn't recommend it enough. Their website is easy to use and requires no personal details to be entered before you are given a quote. There is no sales team involved trying to upsell and the price you are quoted online is the price you pay. We paid in full but there are options to pay a deposit and pay the rest monthly at a sensible rate of interest. We couldn't recommend the gas engineer Bryan more highly, his work was first class, he was professional, friendly and accommodating, he tidied up/simplified the whole set up surrounding our new boiler which was above and beyond what was expected. Bryan also worked tidy and after five or so hours the only way you knew he was even here was a quiet, efficient boiler and a nice warm home. He explained how to use the new system and you could tell he took great pride in his work. Anyone in two minds about Heatable or their engineers need have no fears, they deliver a first class service with no pressure or stress."
Hey Dean.

Wow, thanks for taking the time to write a review as long as that one...! Doesn't get much better.

I'll be sure to pass your feedback on to Bryan for you, he'll be made up.

Keep on recommending :-D

Sam
"Brilliant company boiler sorted parts sorted fitting sorted in a matter of minutes . Fitter and mate did a fantastic job cleaned up after wards moved boxes and old boiler . The Viesmann boiler recommended is brilliant many thanks to all 👌👍"
"Thank you very much you are a very professional company,the installer Nicholas Pattinson is the best. I will recommend you to everyone."
"I simply can't fault the service I received from Heatable. The whole process, from on-line ordering to installation of a top rated boiler, and at such a competitive price, was faultless. I was particularly impressed with the two boiler installers who went to great lengths to protect all my flooring which was exceptional and they were also an absolute pleasure to have in my home. I would highly recommend Heatable to anyone looking for a new top rated boiler."
"Excellent service"
"I've only had my boiler installed for 1 week. However everything perfect. The engineer was very helpful and friendly. Heatable are very easy to deal with and I'd definitely use them again if I needed another boiler on one of my other properties. Highly recommend."
"I'd give 10 stars if I could! Ordering online couldn't have been easier. I had a choice of three boilers and watched the informational videos to help me decide which one. I read the T&C's and was confident that the quoted fixed price had no hidden extras. Being able to choose an installation date during the process was brilliant - I ordered on Thurs eve and my boiler was installed and working 5pm Tues! Heatable phoned me to let me know what would happen and when. The engineer was absolutely superb and overcame the challenges of installing a larger boiler in the same kitchen cupboard. My new boiler is quiet and so much more efficient. 10 out of 5 stars!"
"Had never heard of heatable before, all it took was a few simple questions, picked a date and thats it. Confirmation was quick, was told the name of the engineer. I also received a call the day before and he turned up exactly the time i was told. Good bouler great service at decent price. No home surveys or pushy salesman. Would recommend and use again."
"Excellent service well worth the money dads made up with them all good up till now"
"The best thing I can say is brilliant. The whole process was simple, stressless and actually a pleasure. The boiler that Heatable suggested for me is fantastic and with the free wireless room thermostat it's an absolute doddle controlling my central heating. The guys who installed it were brilliant too. they arrived on time they were friendly and knowledgeable also very efficient, just like my new boiler. I highly recommend Heatable. Their service is second to none. If there were 10 stars to rate I would give them 11."
"The perfect way to de-mystify boiler replacement. Simple online process to get the fixed price and great telephone support to clarify any matters. Engineer was on time, professional and solutions driven without any ifs and buts that plumbers typically come up with on the day. Would not hesitate to recommend, especially since it was £1,000 less than my two other quotes."
"Well the reviews are right, great company to deal with. Getting a quote online was simple and telephone help was professional from Ben. I wasn’t sure what I needed and advice was honest and accurate. The engineer turned up on time, fitted and explained everything and now I have a nice warm house and hot water again. Whole process was quick and I wasn’t sold anything I didn’t need. Thanks and very happy to recommend."
"The online process was easy and quick, great communication from the Heatable team. Boiler was installed and the controls shown to me by Andy the engineer. All working fine. Just received all certificates and warranties by email. So all in all I would recommend Heatable, best priced, Viessmann 050w boiler is so compact, quiet, hardly notice its there."
"The online process was informative and easy from start to finish. The ability to take pictures of the required areas and upload straight from the phone is a great idea and again made the process flow better. The communication was great throughout from both heatable and the installer. We had a straight combi swap so the whole installation took about 4 hours and we now have a quiet, efficient and easy to use boiler with a guarantee. I will definitely be recommending heatable to anyone who asks!"
"Absolutely brilliant service from start to finish. Engineer was on time, explained everything in simple terms. Was clean and tidy. And a pleasure to have in my house for several hours. Pete was outstanding, a pleasure to have met."
"Absolutely thrilled with this company and experience. No messing around fixed rate fee, booked it late Thursday night for Saturday as our boiler has broken. The engineer yuji from Bournemouth came and he was incredible. Friendly and hard worker, no messing around, he was also clean and knew exactly what he was doing. 100% recommend this company."
"All in all , very happy with the veissman boiler and most certainly with the installer, Leigh Coop who was exceptional. Heatable were very easy to deal with and reacted swiftly when the suppliers sent the wrong type boiler.I would recommend Heatable for their service and price which was £400/1000 cheaper than the other 2 quotes received. Well happy!"
"This is the second time I've used Heatable and I couldn't fault them both times. Efficient, clean, quick and polite. The arrangements were a doddle, so easy to order online and a great fixed price. Would definitely recommend."
"Very easy website.Any questions answered with no waiting. Mark the fitter got on with his job. Very easy to Talk to explained everything. Very polite pleased with the job,as it was a very big job.Wouldn't hesitate to recommend Heatables."
"My Boiler was was purchased on line and fitted in about four and a half hours by Ryan the engineer. Very good company to deal thanks to Heatable I am well pleased. Keith Winn."
"The service provided was excellent. Four days after placing the order our new gas boiler it was in and working. All the building regulation paperwork and the extended guarantee were sent to us within a week and we had a follow up call to check everything was working. Great service."
Heatable is rated 4.95 based on 915 reviews