Heatable Reviews

of reviewers recommend Heatable
Own Driver, Courier
Read Heatable Reviews

About Heatable:

By using computers instead of salespeople, Heatable gives you an instant fixed price on a Which? Best Buy boiler which is perfectly suited to your home, online.

Our fixed and final prices start at £1,590, or you can pay monthly from £10.80.

This is the better way to buy your new boiler.

Tell us how Heatable made you happy
Today my wife and I had a new boiler fitted by Bryan working for Heatable. It was our first time using such a service and from start to finish we couldn't recommend it enough. Their website is easy to use and requires no personal details to be entered before you are given a quote. There is no sales team involved trying to upsell and the price you are quoted online is the price you pay. We paid in full but there are options to pay a deposit and pay the rest monthly at a sensible rate of interest. We couldn't recommend the gas engineer Bryan more highly, his work was first class, he was professional, friendly and accommodating, he tidied up/simplified the whole set up surrounding our new boiler which was above and beyond what was expected. Bryan also worked tidy and after five or so hours the only way you knew he was even here was a quiet, efficient boiler and a nice warm home. He explained how to use the new system and you could tell he took great pride in his work. Anyone in two minds about Heatable or their engineers need have no fears, they deliver a first class service with no pressure or stress.
Hey Dean.

Wow, thanks for taking the time to write a review as long as that one...! Doesn't get much better.

I'll be sure to pass your feedback on to Bryan for you, he'll be made up.

Keep on recommending :-D

Sam
Iain Bevan did a very good job installing my Worcester Bosch boiler and I left a positive review, saying I would add an update after some further work was completed.... He arranged to return to replace a radiator valve but, the day before, he phoned to say he was unwell so couldn't come... I arranged another date, he just didn't bother to turn up. I called him to ask what happened. He just hung up the phone and when I tried calling again the message just said the"number was not accepting calls" I sent an email, it got ignored. So so downright rude..Just be aware!
My experience with Heatable from start to finish has been spot on. I got my quote in no time at all (couldn't find a better price anywhere else) and the engineer was there the next day! The installer Lee, was extremely professional and was done by lunch time. Even after the installation the team at Heatable kept in touch to see how we were getting on - I'd recommend them to anyone!
I had a new viessmann combi boiler installed by John who was amazing and really helpful! Everything was done within the day, and although it’s all done online, the staff i spoke with in the office were lovely! 10/10
Today I had a new boiler fitted by Lee Willis working for Heatable. First time I have used this type of service so was a little sceptical but all was fine, he explained what was go to happen.
I couldn't recommend Lee more highly, his work was first class, he was professional, friendly and accommodating, he tidied up after himself. So anyone needing a boiler use Heatable..
Firstly when i contacted them they were on the job and very helpful, I filled all the information in they requested and baboon that was it! Or was it. Yes your got it right they never turned up on the stated day the fitter said it was too far to go so plan 2 a new fitter but will have to wait another two days ok. So they turned up on the friday from leeds spent 6 hours here and said all done all testing is completed and ok but was it.
That night my wife put the washing machine on and you got it we were flooded the fitter had burnt the washing machine hose with his blow torch so all i had to do was change the hose and spend the next fee days vacuuming it up. But I thought ten years warranty what could go wrong untill following Sunday no hot water in the shower so I called them waited two days and no reply. But I thought to myself the fitter had the shower knob off do in something so I investigated it was put back only allowing the cold to run no hot so with my little bit of knowledge I fixed that. So we no have a dry carpet hot shower water and still waiting for them to call us back and a 10 year warranty god help us.
Absolutely first rate company, Ben arrived at the allotted time, he was quiet,clean,methodical,and the conversion pipe work beautifully done. He even had his own vacuum cleaner!
The price was excellent, work done excellent,service excellent.
Had a new boiler and converted to a combi from a conventional system and had the boiler moved from the kitchen to the airing cupboard upstairs, cheapest out of 4 quotes, engineer turned up on time both days and cracked on. Such an easy process start to finish and being able to order online made it so much easier.
After a bad experience with an award winning company i decided to contact heatable to supply and fit a new boiler .the whole service was excellent from the finance through to the instal I could not have been looked after better.
Had new boiler installed last Dec 2019 - couldn't fault the service then. Last week boiler filter sprung a leak and, so far, Heatables ability to address even a simple replacement in-line limescale filter has been inept in the extreme. I have wasted 3 days waiting in so far for them now to tell me they need to order a filter (a fact that I informed them of last week). Do yourselves a favour, consider the aftercare as well as the price you pay as I have found, Heatable DO NOT deliver what they promise.
Update - after some initial confusion, Sam at Heatable bent over backwards to get the fault sorted the next day. Okay, these things happen but I have to stand corrected and say well done Heatable and particularly Sam for restoring my faith and earning the full 5 stars I have now given.
Thanks again.
Super easy to book and great communication throughout, brilliantly priced interest-free finance, excellent install professional. So happy!
From start to finish dealing with Heatable was first class. Had a combi boiler installed this morning by Mark and Steve who were the best workmen I've ever come across. Excellent job, quick, clean and tidy and knew what they were doing. Would highly recommend to others.
"Our old 30 year plus Glow worn boiler gave up just as the country
went into lockdown in March,so time for a complete system getting rid of the tanks in loft and cylinder in cupboard, which had served us well.Being at home gave me time to look at what boilers
would fit were the old boiler was, went for the viessmann,Nick the Gas Engineer did a first class job fitting and piping up the boiler he worked none stop for the two days very professional, tidy and friendly,I would recommend Heatable.
Can’t explain how pleased I am with my new boiler. The service from start to finish was first class. Laurence was the fitter and he didn’t stop all day, he had a very hard job as boiler was so old but he solved all the problems I was having with old boiler. Can’t praise him or the company enough and will definitely be recommending them to everyone. Customer service on the phone was excellent answered all my questions. Price was the cheapest for a decent boiler and very promptly fitted. 5 stars
We had booked our new boiler with Corgi at over 3k. This included a £300 charge for scaffolding. A surveyor came out and said it didn't need scaffolding. I asked for a reduction. No, it's a very difficult job, could take a day and a half. Cancelled! HEATABLE! Easy booking and a fixed price 1100 pounds cheaper. Andrew did the job in 5 hours. Wonderful new Worcester Bosch Greenstar boiler. Very impressed!
We had a new boiler fitted today by Rob and Jay who work for Heatable and what a superb job they have done the overall experience from ordering on line to final installation was outstanding we cannot recommend Heatable highly enough .
I stumbled across Heatable when I was researching what was wrong with my old boiler. It was so refreshing to read advice in such a straightforward and light hearted manner! I went on to book a boiler with them and it’s been great from start to finish. I just wish I’d found them sooner having gone weeks with a broken boiler due to covid and no one being available. The process is simple and the engineer turned up early! Due to an unforeseen problem with pipe widths we had to rearrange him coming back which he duly did with his brother early on a Sunday morning no less! They were fast, efficient, tidy and helpful as well as being really pleasant and friendly. So thank you to the Turner brothers for all your help. I think this firm have got it spot on and I wish there was more like them.
Excellent professional service provided, fitted our new boiler and ensured everything was fully checked and working well before he left. Explained how everything worked before he left as well. Would definitely recommend the company. Thank you, Mr Felix🙏
Heatable 5 star review on 16th June 2020
Outstanding and excellent professional service provided, fitted our new boiler and ensured everything was fully checked and working well before he left. Explained how everything worked before he left as well. Would definitely recommend the company TTP Gas. Thank you, Mr Felix
Heatable 5 star review on 12th June 2020
Excellent and came to my rescue!
Kept informed throughout, price was good and they find plenty of decent finance options. Even got a phone call after the job asking whether it was satisfactory! Recommended heatable to others!
Heatable is rated 4.91 based on 1,222 reviews