Heatable Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Heatable

About Heatable: By using computers instead of salespeople, Heatable gives you an instant fixed price on a Which? Best Buy boiler which is perfectly suited to your home, online.

Our fixed and final prices start at £1,590, or you can pay monthly from £10.80.

This is the better way to buy your new boiler.

Tell us how Heatable made you happy

Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Today my wife and I had a new boiler fitted by Bryan working for Heatable. It was our first time using such a service and from start to finish we couldn't recommend it enough. Their website is easy to use and requires no personal details to be entered before you are given a quote. There is no sales team involved trying to upsell and the price you are quoted online is the price you pay. We paid in full but there are options to pay a deposit and pay the rest monthly at a sensible rate of interest. We couldn't recommend the gas engineer Bryan more highly, his work was first class, he was professional, friendly and accommodating, he tidied up/simplified the whole set up surrounding our new boiler which was above and beyond what was expected. Bryan also worked tidy and after five or so hours the only way you knew he was even here was a quiet, efficient boiler and a nice warm home. He explained how to use the new system and you could tell he took great pride in his work. Anyone in two minds about Heatable or their engineers need have no fears, they deliver a first class service with no pressure or stress."
Hey Dean.

Wow, thanks for taking the time to write a review as long as that one...! Doesn't get much better.

I'll be sure to pass your feedback on to Bryan for you, he'll be made up.

Keep on recommending :-D

Sam
"I put my request for a new boiler through the website on Wednesday and obtained a very competative quote. After speaking to Sam I placed the order and the date for fitting was super quick and set for the Friday. I submitted photos of exsisting boiler, Flue etc as requested and Sam confirmed all was ok for Friday. At 08:00 Paul turned up as scheduled and by 13:00 the new Viessman boiler was fitted and working perfectly. The fitters were clean, polite and professional. I was contacted several times by the team to ensure I was happy and everything was working with no problems. The whole service I received by Heatable was fantastic and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend. A+++++++++"
"Very pleased with the service! Great communication, clean quick and friendly service at an affordable price, especially when compared to other companies. Glad we went with Heatable for our boiler replacement"
"I would highly recommend Heatable, no harrasing you or constant phone calls, it's your decision right up until the day before boiler is installed, engineer was outstanding (Kevin) excellent work done to a high standard."
"Ordered Friday,Leigh Tool installed following Tuesday made excellent job even removed & replaced pipes so they were all tidy n running straight & uniformaly excellent job👍. Sam was really helpful as I had a problem sorting the finance aspect my fault all went through,all paper work,warranty 10yrs & certificates received.Boiler will pay for its self compared to my my service plan from BG. Thanks to all concerned."
"I was really impresssed with Heatable. They were £550 cheaper than the nearest quote I had for the same boiler, and were very quick to come and fit it. Always courteous on the phone, checked I was happy with everything and all in in all, a very good service."
"Very professional and prompt service ,friendly and helpful staff ,all at a reasonable cost very happy customer"
"Excellent choice of boilers with up to 10 years guarantee on parts labour and callout which gives 10 peace of mind - various easy payment options making this more affordable. Have already recommended to others."
"Online ordering was easy and straight forward. Several phone calls and emails prior to installation to keep me up to date. Installer turned up at time stated, was very informative and knowledgeable. Carried out installation in a totally professional manner. Kept me updated with the progress of the job. When installation was finished went through everything about boiler and timer controls. Old boiler and all packaging removed and kitchen left clean and tidy. Would not hesitate to recommend Heatable to anyone looking for a new boiler."
"Great deal, no quibbles on the installation. The installation guys were great nothing was too much trouble even with extras required on-site, everything done no hassle and nothing extra to pay. Thanks guys"
"the Online ordering process was so easy and no pressure ,the price was fantastic the fitter Tobias was brilliant what more can I say been telling everyone about you fantastic service all round . The boiler is so quiet compared to our old one and knowing we have a 10 year warranty makes it even better thank you heatable."
"Super-simple online application, guys are in touch re each step of the process. Very professional and friendly boiler installer Bryan who needs to be rated 100 stars out of 5! Guy really known what he is doing. Quick installation and very happy customer."
"Very easy process,one happy customer"
"Great service start to finish Highly recommend"
"Excellent service all roumd plumming parts and new boiler was delivered on time nice polite man . The boiler engineneer Andrew Hall gt on with his job from start to finish he was very friendly and polite. Once finished installing boiler he explained every thing. About the boiler . I would liketo thank you all im happy lady today now i have hot water and heating thankyou again highly reccamended"
"Very good communication and competitive quote, all in all very good service."
"Brilliant service from Heatable. Correspondence was timely, succinct and informative. I was kept up-to-date on the progress of the fitting day. I received an email with a photo of the engineer so i knew who was arriving on the day. This was a great and reassuring idea. The work was done quickly and he kept me informed throughout. The engineer, Toby was polite, professional, tidy and clean on the day."
"Great price,great boiler Weissman 29kw,brilliant plumber Ryan who fitted boiler any questions i had he answered no problem,but also Sam on the phone nothing was to much for him very helpful,being a tad old (65) I'd rather talk to people than just do online but i did a bit of both,Heatable?Unquestionably every time,will definitely recommended,once again thanks."
"It was a great pleasure speaking with a “no nonsense “ team. It was easy to follow on the website and gave us exactly what we wanted to know straight away. No telephone calls from sales staff. Absolutely awesome company to work with. Thank you very much..."
Heatable is rated 4.95 based on 775 reviews