Heatable Reviews

Based on 1,249 reviews
Own Driver, Courier
Read Heatable Reviews

About Heatable:

By using computers instead of salespeople, Heatable gives you an instant fixed price on a Which? Best Buy boiler which is perfectly suited to your home, online.

Our fixed and final prices start at £1,590, or you can pay monthly from £10.80.

This is the better way to buy your new boiler.

Tell us how Heatable made you happy
Today my wife and I had a new boiler fitted by Bryan working for Heatable. It was our first time using such a service and from start to finish we couldn't recommend it enough. Their website is easy to use and requires no personal details to be entered before you are given a quote. There is no sales team involved trying to upsell and the price you are quoted online is the price you pay. We paid in full but there are options to pay a deposit and pay the rest monthly at a sensible rate of interest. We couldn't recommend the gas engineer Bryan more highly, his work was first class, he was professional, friendly and accommodating, he tidied up/simplified the whole set up surrounding our new boiler which was above and beyond what was expected. Bryan also worked tidy and after five or so hours the only way you knew he was even here was a quiet, efficient boiler and a nice warm home. He explained how to use the new system and you could tell he took great pride in his work. Anyone in two minds about Heatable or their engineers need have no fears, they deliver a first class service with no pressure or stress.
Hey Dean. Wow, thanks for taking the time to write a review as long as that one...! Doesn't get much better. I'll be sure to pass your feedback on to Bryan for you, he'll be made up. Keep on recommending :-D Sam
A++++ very good service.
Found this website online after being let down by our trusty old boiler. We had quotes to repair it of about £500 which compared to a new one at just over £2000 felt cheap however, the old was wasn't very efficient and with the recent gas price increases we decided to take the plunge on a new one. The website is easy to use and the prices are reasonable. We ordered on Monday and it was installed and working by Tuesday which is hard to believe as we'd waited 4 weeks to have someone out to the old one about repairing it.
Hate to write a cliche great review but at no point was I not utterly impressed with every aspect of my experience. Found them through a great website, spoke with two of the most helpful phone agents I've ever come across (Thank you John/Sophie) and the plumbers who came to fit the boiler where the icing on the cake. Don't go anywhere else for a new boiler!
Used for a new boiler just after Christmas (seeing their TV advert a million times finally came in handy!). Got a quotation that I did thing was too good to be true but in the end it was absolutely great. Unfortunately I can’t remember the engineers name but he was brilliant and super polite. 100% recommend
Excellent service from beginning to end. The best decision we made was to use Heatable for our new boiler. Would highly recommend this company.
A relief that a service like this finally exists and they deliver what was promised. I’ve had many properties over 40 years being both the occupant and the landlord and sourcing a new boilers installation has always been a complete nightmare. To order my boiler in a few clicks after sending Heatable some photos, to them (actually) turning up a DAY later to the fantastic price and undertaking of the work itself, Heatable delivered. I’m so impressed. Thank you. Long may it continue!
Brilliant process from start to finish, really happy with our new boiler, and the expert service we received from Heatable. Would recommend
Great price, quick install. Fabulous staff. Would recommend - thanks!
Found these guys after we gave up with British Gas homecare. Waited 4 weeks for a repair to be told they no longer make the parts to fix it. They tried to charge me £4400 for a new one. I got the exact same boiler from Heatable for almost half that. The warranty was also double that which British Gas offered. We selected the payment options as the interest rate seems reasonable and the payments were lower than what we paid for homecare. Happy we chose Heatable
I was tipped off about Heatable by another company who offered a better deal. Once I contacted Heatable I decided to book a boiler replacement for the following day. The price was a little higher but they offer 12 months care for any issues and they offered 0% APR. The fitter (Paul) was brilliant, he had replaced the boiler in 5 hours and installed a new controller so I can turn the heating on and off when I'm out the house. Would recommend.
Stephen was excellent boiler installed and old taken out very clean in his work ,few hiccups with pipework to radiaters no fault of his own but he sorted it all out ,would highly recommend him very happy customer
My boiler install was carried out on the 14th December 2021 ( Viessmann Vitodens) First the positives, the web site was very easy to use and the options available were very good, booking in the boiler install was very easy and all within a very acceptable time scale (considering the time of year) Unfortunately they are the only positives The boiler was poorly installed with the following issues- Gas Leak at the gas meter test nipple ( Unacceptable) The engineer left the property without checking the test nipple after he had used it ! Flu incorrectly installed ( No fall on the vertical section to the boiler) Condense pipe poorly installed No Non return value on cold water inlet to the boiler No Gas bond on the gas pipe Poor messy workmanship on the flu installation ( See pictures) Insecure plume kit Concrete walked up and down driveway Chemical flush not carried out As per Heatables T & C’s Two Gas safe building compliance certificates issued, one with an engineers name that had nothing to do with the installation?? Heatable never return Email’s for some reason and only interact over the phone after YOU have called them. Heatable have since sent another engineer out to rectify the above issues and given us £100 to have the drive jet washed. But Heatable offered NO apology for the dangerous installation, which is unacceptable. You can best judge how good a company is ,when things don’t go as planned, and Heatable were just about the worst I’ve come across, so in conclusion if your looking for a boiler to be installed, look for local recommendations and don’t take the risk of Heatable.
Incredible doesn’t even cut it. The website was super easy to use, all of the staff were helpful and answered all of my questions. I booked over the phone for next day installation and to his credit, Billy the engineer arrived at bang on 8am shortly followed by the delivery of my new Worcester Bosch boiler and all of the materials. Billy worked like a trooper and had my new Bosch boiler up and running by early afternoon. Some extra work was required to my gas pipe but the price did not change and Billy did not stop until the job was complete and tested and checked. Heatable have been a breath of fresh air and have made what I thought would be a horrible daunting process and as a single mother, very easy indeed. 5 big stars to Heatable and the whole team involved. Sally x
Heatable? More like Wasteable! Don't be fooled by their slick website - they do not stock boilers and won't tell you until you have booked it in and in my case arranged Finance. If only their website didn't lie. Complete waste of time, credit file in tatters and still no boiler. Went to Heatable based on their reviews, slick branding and website experience. All great in order to get your finance in place, but deliver on promises - no chance! What happened was this, on the Thursday after choosing the best boiler for our house and clearly displayed as available on the Heatable site and a fitting date stated and booked, I uploaded the requested photos of my current boiler arrangement, spoke with the engineers at length and chatted with the online staff. The boiler exchange was booked four days after and finance arranged (including credit check) at the time of booking, all to be fitted on the following Monday. Then the trouble began! Should have seen it coming after the engineer forgot to call back on Friday with some images promised about a flue pipe. Phone rang 9am Saturday morning with a friendly Jon to be fair, saying sorry can't get hold of the boiler you require and ordered for your house and will be a potential 2 - 3 week wait. I said totally unacceptable and was informed later that afternoon there may be one available within your local area, but will need to confirm on Monday and possibly fit Wednesday or Thursday. I did mention that I have young kids in the house and that a director should make things happen. Then late Monday afternoon I am informed that the Worcester Bosch has been located and it's likely to be fitted Weds or Thursday. Wednesday comes and I am told they are now not in stock and their supplier can't get one as promised. Next it's Thursday and a new person calls me from Heatable who is the installation manager saying it's impossible to get the boiler but he can fit some make I have never heard of but equal power. Obviously I said not acceptable and want to speak to a Director but he kept saying he was the most senior one in the office. After another 20 minutes of him dishing out excuse after excuse making me feel like I have not done something wrong by not accepting this substandard boiler, it all got a bit tiring... I had to go as I was just getting tired of listening to him go on and on about he had exhausted all solutions. Seemed like a well versed script if you know what I mean… Next thing 20 mins later presumably after a chat around the office I got a call from Jon. He said sorry there is nothing we can do we will have to cancel off the finance. I said I am prepared to wait for the boiler, but he said they are not prepared to have this open as it had happened before. What's that supposed to mean?! So if you want your time wasted, credit file messed with and family to be left without heating or hot water the Heatable is the go to online service!!
All good until the install DAY the plumber was grumpy, short and sharp in his manner, messy and damaged our Victorian woodwork on the way in and then denied it once we had complained, Heatable claim they make the process better and vet and train their tradespeople, not this time it took use 2 hours to clean up after him and then redecorate where he had damaged our hall wood work!!!! Would I use Heatable again? NO The after sales dept have your evidence and photos to complain against the plumbers denial of any wrong doing, same old issues they state to have solved in there sales speel and marketing, the two guys that set it up need to vet the plumbers doing the job as it was a more stressful experience for us, wish we had used a local company !!!! We have been compensated £50 An update today 02.02.2022 as I have left Heatable at 1 star review they have now refused to pay the £50 compensation they had put in writing they had committed to pay. This is the managemnt decisions behind the lovely company Heatable.
All good until the install DAY the plumber was grumpy, short and sharp in his manner, messy and damaged our Victorian woodwork on the way in and then denied it once we had complained, Heatable claim they make the process better and vet and train their tradespeople, not this time it took use 2 hours to clean up after him and then redecorate where he had damaged our hall wood work!!!! Would I use Heatable again? NO The after sales dept have your evidence and photos to complain against the plumbers denial of any wrong doing, same old issues they state to have solved in there sales speel and marketing, the two guys that set it up need to vet the plumbers doing the job as it was a more stressful experience for us, wish we had used a local company !!!! He even left the Exhaust pipe for us to dispose of!!
After booking and paying for my new boiler to be installed. This morning I have received a phone call that the engineer cannot make it. I was called at the time he was supposed to be here. Being self employed I have taken a day off work loosing out on a days earnings (about 25% of my weekly wage) I now have to take another morning off affecting even further income. The notice was awful and no alternative was offered. Not impressed and not happy at all.
Perfect. Seamless . Professional. Thank you
They talk the talk, but failed to walk the talk.... failure to standby their FIXED price promise. Went through the quote process, stating a conversion from system to combi storage, to which a premium is already added. The fixed quote was £3,750.00. I uploaded 9 images (twice as they said they couldn't find them). The photos were clear in showing the existing installation and even included schematic diagrams with heating calcs also included. Heatable engineer (sub-contractor) arrived as expected, inspected the job, stating an additional wired thermostat and 3 way value would be required, required and promptly phoned Heatable, they contacted me stating they required a whooping £750.00 - 20% more!!!!! I point blank refused to such a steep hike. One would have thought that the free gas pipe installation and the magnetic filters services offered as free but not required would of offset the additional 2 items required. I have already had quotes for the same, another installation service was now priced better (includes 5 year servicing plan - 10 year parts/labour warranty) or like for like by over £500 less than Heatable, and they have actually seen the job on a survey... Charlatans.
Heatable is rated 4.90 based on 1,249 reviews