Heatable Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
customer service
Read Heatable Reviews

About Heatable:

By using computers instead of salespeople, Heatable gives you an instant fixed price on a Which? Best Buy boiler which is perfectly suited to your home, online.

Our fixed and final prices start at £1,590, or you can pay monthly from £10.80.

This is the better way to buy your new boiler.

Tell us how Heatable made you happy
Today my wife and I had a new boiler fitted by Bryan working for Heatable. It was our first time using such a service and from start to finish we couldn't recommend it enough. Their website is easy to use and requires no personal details to be entered before you are given a quote. There is no sales team involved trying to upsell and the price you are quoted online is the price you pay. We paid in full but there are options to pay a deposit and pay the rest monthly at a sensible rate of interest. We couldn't recommend the gas engineer Bryan more highly, his work was first class, he was professional, friendly and accommodating, he tidied up/simplified the whole set up surrounding our new boiler which was above and beyond what was expected. Bryan also worked tidy and after five or so hours the only way you knew he was even here was a quiet, efficient boiler and a nice warm home. He explained how to use the new system and you could tell he took great pride in his work. Anyone in two minds about Heatable or their engineers need have no fears, they deliver a first class service with no pressure or stress.
Hey Dean.

Wow, thanks for taking the time to write a review as long as that one...! Doesn't get much better.

I'll be sure to pass your feedback on to Bryan for you, he'll be made up.

Keep on recommending :-D

Sam
Process was straightforward and efficient, customer support good but boiler was faulty on install and to date has not been properly fixed.
Good service with any phone call I have had and very reasonable price which did not change from the online quote 😊 however would NOT recommend the standard wireless controller had my new boiler for around a week and the controls are almost impossible to work 😕 the heating engineer told me they are really complicated and handed me an instruction booklet therefor I was left with no idea how to work it! Disappointed :(
My boiler was installed less than a week after I first decided to use Heatable, at a cost that was around £1000 less than other online quotes, under normal circumstances I would have rated Heatable as very good except for one drawback. The installation was in my loft space and the engineer left the old boiler and all the rubbish in situ, so I now have to find someone who will take all the stuff to the dump. I would have thought that would have been taken away by the engineer.
Hey Peter,

Thank you for your review.

You're correct, all waste should be removed from site following an installation. I'm sorry it hasn't in this case, and I will be looking in to this for you.

If you incur any cost for the disposal of the waste from site, please send your receipt/invoice over to hello@heatable.co.uk and we will cover the costs.

We work really hard to make sure that each and every customer gets a 5 star service, I'm sad that in this case we have only managed 3.

Regards,
Sam (Founder)
Good comparison service
Great guy who came to visit.
Quick quote!
Hey,

Thank you for your feedback and 5*'s, it's greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Sam
Sam rectified the IT error that was making me not to get quotes on the boiler.
Heatable is rated 4.92 based on 1,160 reviews