Grace & Co Jewellery Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Grace & Co Jewellery

About Grace & Co Jewellery: Grace & Co Contemporary Jewellers was set up in 2010 by two jewellery professionals with over 20 years experience between them.

Since the doors of the Ashby de la Zouch Grace & Co first opened in April 2010, Grace & Co has continued to grow and now stocks world-renowned, contemporary jewellery and accessories in five locations across the Midlands. Under Grace & Co’s title are also three PANDORA Concept Stores.

In 2014 Grace & Co's Managing Directors were shortlisted for the Professional Jewellers ‘Top Retail Stars’. Their knowledge and expertise in the jewellery world has resulted in a team of staff that provide excellent customer service and a fabulous shopping experience, whether it be in store or online.

webmaster@graceandcojewellery.co.uk

17 Market Street

"I have never used this site before but definitely will again. Easy to find what I needed, they had a good offer on at the time and once I’d placed my order the delivery was almost immediate brilliant service thank you."
Laura O
"Just received a very pretty 40 keepsake bracelet it was packaged beautifully and was a very speedy delivery."
Leanne D
"My mum loved her 60th Birthday present. Beautiful bracelet, fantastic quality lovely packaging and delivery was very quick. Will buy again and will recommend to friends and family. Thank you"
"Super quick delivery. A very minor thought but the charm had no tissue paper around it and nearly fell out the little packet. But as I say. Just a minor. Gift is lovely and in a nice bag. Thank you"
"Excellent communication, item despatched quickly. Daisy drop earings excellent quality."
"Prompt delivery, attractive packaging and lovely jewellery. Thoroughly recommend."
"Really good company. The earring I ordered were a little bigger than expected and as I thought they may not fit on the dainty recipients ears I took my order into the Hinckley store and the ladies were so helpful and swapped the earrings for the slightly smaller version."
"Very helpful especially Joseph who emailed me when I ordered incorrect items, he organised the right items to be delivered for me and refunded the extra costs I had paid"
"My delivery came really quickly and was exactly what I ordered. Fantastic website will definitely use again"
"Love my nomination charm. And couldn't believe have fast it arrived. Great product. Great service"
"Very quick delivery and beautiful item"
"Hi I was delighted to have found you , had been looking for that bag for a while, i would definitely use your company again, so thank you , Lilian Brannan ..."
"Delivered on time and brilliant quality."
"Excellent service and good price for item"
"I’m sorry I haven’t reviewed notifications that my order has arrived at store for collection yet???"
Hello, Phill. Thank you for finding us.

We have emailed you with regards to this.

Your item has been ready to collect for some time.

We would have called you but you didn't leave a number to contact you on.

We apologise for any inconvinience.
"Very good fast and efficient service. Love the 'we will message you when it comes back in stock '"
"Good quick service and reasonably priced."
"1st time customer ,placing my order & receiving was excellent can't fault anything."
"Yes we are very happy with your service ,it was easier than going to town ,thank you hope to use you again soon ."
"Needed a little blue bag for someone, urgently. Order placed Monday afternoon bag received Tuesday morning. Panic over. Nice little touch was the handwritten "thank you"."
"The ordering process was very easy. My order came on time and was beautifully presented."
"The personalised charm was a present for my nanna with my mothers name on who is no longer with us safe to say she was over the moon as was i. Thankyou so much i couldnt recommend you enough"
"Order arrived promptly and well packaged. The gift bag enclosed was an added bonus, thanks!"
Grace & Co Jewellery is rated 4.77 based on 751 reviews