Grace & Co Jewellery Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Grace & Co Jewellery

About Grace & Co Jewellery: Grace & Co Contemporary Jewellers was set up in 2010 by two jewellery professionals with over 20 years experience between them.

Since the doors of the Ashby de la Zouch Grace & Co first opened in April 2010, Grace & Co has continued to grow and now stocks world renowned, contemporary jewellery and accessories in five locations across the Midlands. Under Grace & Co’s title are also three PANDORA Concept Stores.

In 2014 Grace & Co's Managing Directors were shortlisted for the Professional Jewellers ‘Top Retail Stars’. Their knowledge and expertise in the jewellery world has resulted in a team of staff that provide excellent customer service and a fabulous shopping experience, whether it be in store or online.

webmaster@graceandcojewellery.co.uk

17 Market Street

Verified Buyer
"I have never used this site before but definitely will again. Easy to find what I needed, they had a good offer on at the time and once I’d placed my order the delivery was almost immediate brilliant service thank you."
Laura O
"Just received a very pretty 40 keepsake bracelet it was packaged beautifully and was a very speedy delivery."
Leanne D
"My mum loved her 60th Birthday present. Beautiful bracelet, fantastic quality lovely packaging and delivery was very quick. Will buy again and will recommend to friends and family. Thank you"
"Fast efficient service. Product arrived on time."
"Great service even though there were problems with the courier they attempted to sort out the problem asap. Very pleasent people to deal with. Will buy from them again."
"very fast and upto date of my order,was kept imformed via email from start to finish. will buy from you again."
Elizabeth O
Verified Buyer
"My watch arrived when they said it would, it was packaged beautifully and a charming thank you note was on the invoice. Very pleased."
"Prompt delivery and excellent customer service. I made a mistake when initially placing my order and when I telephoned this was rectified without any fuss or bother. I would recommend."
"Fast and efficient service, items packed beautifully for delivery. Thank you very much!"
"My experience of Grace & Co was a positive one. They provide a first class service and are happy to help and advise. Items are dispatched promptly and customer satisfaction is obviously paramount. I will purchase from them again and highly recommend them to others."
"Perfect little clutch bag, arrived quickly in lovely gift bag, looks much more expensive than it was, a real hit as a present for my sister!"
"Watch was a gift and the recipient is absolutely delighted with it. Thanks."
"Quick shipping, lovely packed with a grace and co bag :) only sort of bad is that the tracking on my account didnt change to shipped from processing but they did send an email to say it was despatched :) thank you!"
"Good price and speedy delivery"
Hélène G
Verified Buyer
"Magnifique minuscule montre, encore plus jolie que je l’espérais. Parfaite sur un bracelet pandora, à peine plus grosse qu’un charms classique. Merci beaucoup !"
"Lovely item and great packaging,helpful follow up phone call but no response to my CS enquiry form thix week, so I bought the product elsewhere assuming you didn’t stock it ( Nomination jewel case)"
"Item arrived quickly and well packaged. A lovely gift bag was also supplied."
"Found the nomination charm I wanted ...not available in most shops ..I love it and speedy delivery"
"Ich habe die Bride Clutch für meine Tochter gefunden. Bei uns in der Stadt war sie im Laden ausverkauft. Ich bin glücklich sie im Internet gefunden zu haben."
"Great service. Good price. I thought I’d never find a silver letter with black anywhere."
"I am very happy with my purchase except for the fact that the chain that was sent was to short. I am now going to have to purchase a second chain."
Hello, Kerry. Thank you for finding us.

If there is an issue with your chain, we'll exchange it for you if you wish.
"Excellent service. Quick delivery. Would use again without hesitation."
Victoria S
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic customer service. Very prompt delivery of jewelry and fantastic quality. Exceeded expectations and I shall continue to use company!!"
Grace & Co Jewellery is rated 4.79 based on 677 reviews