Grace & Co Jewellery Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Grace & Co Jewellery

About Grace & Co Jewellery: Grace & Co Contemporary Jewellers was set up in 2010 by two jewellery professionals with over 20 years experience between them.

Since the doors of the Ashby de la Zouch Grace & Co first opened in April 2010, Grace & Co has continued to grow and now stocks world-renowned, contemporary jewellery and accessories in five locations across the Midlands. Under Grace & Co’s title are also three PANDORA Concept Stores.

In 2014 Grace & Co's Managing Directors were shortlisted for the Professional Jewellers ‘Top Retail Stars’. Their knowledge and expertise in the jewellery world has resulted in a team of staff that provide excellent customer service and a fabulous shopping experience, whether it be in store or online.

webmaster@graceandcojewellery.co.uk

17 Market Street

"I have never used this site before but definitely will again. Easy to find what I needed, they had a good offer on at the time and once I’d placed my order the delivery was almost immediate brilliant service thank you."
Laura O
"Just received a very pretty 40 keepsake bracelet it was packaged beautifully and was a very speedy delivery."
Leanne D
"My mum loved her 60th Birthday present. Beautiful bracelet, fantastic quality lovely packaging and delivery was very quick. Will buy again and will recommend to friends and family. Thank you"
Mrs Norma M
Verified Buyer
"I wanted to order a Joma bracelet with 60 on. It wasn't in stock and within a few days they informed me by email it was available. When it arrived it came with a lovely presentation box with ribbons. Will definitely order again"
"Excellent service - goods were reasonably priced, online ordering was easy to complete, goods were received in an excellent condition. Very pleased and satisfied."
"It was easy to order and came well packaged and within a few days. I ordered a nomination link that is no longer available, so I was very pleased to get it."
Michelle P
Verified Buyer
"Easy to go through and order and excellent fast delivery"
"Good value, excellent fast delivery"
"Fantastic Service! Just what I was looking for!"
"G&C supplied me with a watch that I gave to my girlfriend as a gift for her birthday. It was a black and rose gold Weird Ape watch with visible movement. We were both very happy with the quality of the watch and I was also happy with the quick delivery turnaround from the point of order. I will consider buying from C&G again."
"Beautifully packaged and sent without delay. Thank you!"
"Well as far as I can see this is the best & easiest way to shop. The item I selected is lovely, it arrived beautifully packaged so I could just hand it straight over asa gift. It came the next day from my order so no complaints there either. Wonderful way to shop"
"Bracelet was received very quickly and is very nice, sure daughter will love it, thank you!"
"Excellently packaged and very quick delivery. Will definitely purchase from Grace & co again"
"Excellent service fast delivery"
"Quick delivery. Beautiful packaging."
"Hi great service delivered within a few days ,quality lovely at a fabulous price thanks 😀"
"Excellent service x"
"I was notified that my bracelet was dispatched on the Monday via 48 hour delivery. It never came so I enquired about it to be told that it wasn’t dispatched as they didn’t have my charm it was then dispatched on the Friday and I got it on the Saturday but the charm I received with my bracelet is marked and scratched. Not happy as this was a present for Mother’s Day from my kids."
"Necklace packaged lovely and fast delivery too! Would definitely use again! :-)"
"Deliverd very quickly and easy ordering"
"I am not particularly comfortable with this shopping online so I tried to make an order over the phone. Customer service was most exemplary. Many thanks. We will be back again soon."
"Hi Order number 10571 ordered on 6th March. Can you tell me when I will receive it please."
Grace & Co Jewellery is rated 4.78 based on 712 reviews