Grace & Co Jewellery Reviews

of reviewers recommend Grace & Co Jewellery
Read Grace & Co Jewellery Reviews

About Grace & Co Jewellery:

Grace & Co is a family-run and family-owned contemporary jewellers set up in 2010 by two jewellery professionals with over 40 years of experience between them.

Since the doors of the first opened, Grace & Co has continued to grow and now stocks world-renowned, contemporary jewellery, watches, charms, and accessories 9 locations across the Midlands area.

Their knowledge and expertise in the jewellery industry have resulted in a team of staff that provide excellent customer service and a fabulous shopping experience, whether it be in-store or online.

hello@graceandcojewellery.co.uk

17 Market Street, ,

It was so easy to order & pay online, delivery was quick and the bracelet I choose was excellent quality and looks great for the price. would recommend my friends & family to shop at Grace & Co.
Hi Brenda, Thank you for your recommendation. We're so happy to hear how pleased you are with both our service and your purchase, we hope to see you again soon :) Stay safe. x
Gorgeous earrings really pleased with them 😊
Very pleased with your prompt service
Excellent service and quality.
Quick delivery, easy to use site, beautiful jewellery
The item was what I ordered and arrived promptly.
I bought a lovely ring ,was very pleased with it. Customer service was excellent I would definitely buy from this company again. I highly recommend.
Very professional service from start to end. Very friendly and helpful on the phone. Great delivery too.
We ordered a nomination charm after a friend recommended you as being where they have gotten their own charms from. The order process was simple and the charm arrived quicker than we expected
As always excellent service first class quick delivery .
Order processed and tracking was really helpful
Arrived on time very quickly good service I would use the company again.
Placed a order and received it quickly was very pleased with Quality and price. However bought this as a birthday present and was the wrong one so unfortunately had to send it back. I would recommend Using this company.
There was an issue with the delivery which was sorted out with no problem.
Received it. And it was excellent, thank you.
Well pleased with our purchase
Lovely jewellery
Good service, my wife was very pleased.
Good service quick delivery time beautiful earrings very nicely packaged would use Grace&Co again
Very helpful and the service was first class with excellent communication. I bought a present for my wife and it arrived quickly and the gift wrapping was the icing on the cake!!! She was delighted. I can highly recommend this jeweller.
I was very pleased with the lovely earrings from Grace & Co, they were bought as a Birthday gift and the recipient was delighted with them. They were delivered to my house very quickly. Overall I was very pleased and will not hesitate to order from Grace & Co again. Thank you to the team involved.
Grace & Co Jewellery is rated 4.82 based on 4,305 reviews