Grace & Co Jewellery Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Grace & Co Jewellery

About Grace & Co Jewellery: Grace & Co Contemporary Jewellers was set up in 2010 by two jewellery professionals with over 20 years experience between them.

Since the doors of the Ashby de la Zouch Grace & Co first opened in April 2010, Grace & Co has continued to grow and now stocks world-renowned, contemporary jewellery and accessories in five locations across the Midlands. Under Grace & Co’s title are also three PANDORA Concept Stores.

In 2014 Grace & Co's Managing Directors were shortlisted for the Professional Jewellers ‘Top Retail Stars’. Their knowledge and expertise in the jewellery world has resulted in a team of staff that provide excellent customer service and a fabulous shopping experience, whether it be in store or online.

webmaster@graceandcojewellery.co.uk

17 Market Street

"I have never used this site before but definitely will again. Easy to find what I needed, they had a good offer on at the time and once I’d placed my order the delivery was almost immediate brilliant service thank you."
Laura O
"Just received a very pretty 40 keepsake bracelet it was packaged beautifully and was a very speedy delivery."
Leanne D
"My mum loved her 60th Birthday present. Beautiful bracelet, fantastic quality lovely packaging and delivery was very quick. Will buy again and will recommend to friends and family. Thank you"
"a week after ordering, i yet to receive and email to say that my order is in store and ready to pick up. i was told it would be a maximum of 5 days."
Hello, Abigail. Thank you for finding us.

Apologies if you have not received any notification. This is an automated process and the email notification must have gone into your spam box. We're ever so sorry.

Your item has been awaiting collection since June 9th, and is available for you now.

We hope this helps.
"Great service, fast delivery"
"You did good .I needed charms for a present. Not only did they come on time they also came with a gift bag. Thank-you ."
"Fast delivery, lovely packaging and a beautiful bracelet"
"Pricing and speed of delivery is excellent, very many thanks indeed."
"Arrived on the very first day of the dates which I had been advised it would arrive. All the boxes and bags were there to put them in which was brilliant as it was a present for a colleague. Was very pleased with the Company from ordering through to getting it delivered. Will definitely order from them again."
Mrs Norma M
Verified Buyer
"I wanted to order a Joma bracelet with 60 on. It wasn't in stock and within a few days they informed me by email it was available. When it arrived it came with a lovely presentation box with ribbons. Will definitely order again"
"Excellent service - goods were reasonably priced, online ordering was easy to complete, goods were received in an excellent condition. Very pleased and satisfied."
"It was easy to order and came well packaged and within a few days. I ordered a nomination link that is no longer available, so I was very pleased to get it."
Michelle P
Verified Buyer
"Easy to go through and order and excellent fast delivery"
"Good value, excellent fast delivery"
"Fantastic Service! Just what I was looking for!"
"G&C supplied me with a watch that I gave to my girlfriend as a gift for her birthday. It was a black and rose gold Weird Ape watch with visible movement. We were both very happy with the quality of the watch and I was also happy with the quick delivery turnaround from the point of order. I will consider buying from C&G again."
"Beautifully packaged and sent without delay. Thank you!"
"Well as far as I can see this is the best & easiest way to shop. The item I selected is lovely, it arrived beautifully packaged so I could just hand it straight over asa gift. It came the next day from my order so no complaints there either. Wonderful way to shop"
"Bracelet was received very quickly and is very nice, sure daughter will love it, thank you!"
"Excellently packaged and very quick delivery. Will definitely purchase from Grace & co again"
"Excellent service fast delivery"
"Quick delivery. Beautiful packaging."
"Hi great service delivered within a few days ,quality lovely at a fabulous price thanks 😀"
Grace & Co Jewellery is rated 4.78 based on 718 reviews