Grace & Co Jewellery Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Grace & Co Jewellery

About Grace & Co Jewellery: Grace & Co Contemporary Jewellers was set up in 2010 by two jewellery professionals with over 20 years experience between them.

Since the doors of the Ashby de la Zouch Grace & Co first opened in April 2010, Grace & Co has continued to grow and now stocks world-renowned, contemporary jewellery and accessories in five locations across the Midlands. Under Grace & Co’s title are also three PANDORA Concept Stores.

In 2014 Grace & Co's Managing Directors were shortlisted for the Professional Jewellers ‘Top Retail Stars’. Their knowledge and expertise in the jewellery world has resulted in a team of staff that provide excellent customer service and a fabulous shopping experience, whether it be in store or online.

webmaster@graceandcojewellery.co.uk

17 Market Street

Alison Y
"Outstanding customer service from Grace & co. Beautiful packaging. Quality goods and fast service."
"I have never used this site before but definitely will again. Easy to find what I needed, they had a good offer on at the time and once I’d placed my order the delivery was almost immediate brilliant service thank you."
"Just received a very pretty 40 keepsake bracelet it was packaged beautifully and was a very speedy delivery."
"I ordered some beautiful Vivienne Westwood jewellery for a birthday present. It arrived 2 days later with standard delivery. I am very pleased with the items and will certainly use the company again. A H"
"really good"
"Great service and quick delivery"
"Very good service"
"Excellent service..ordered on the 15th received on the 16th fast reliable and secure..thank you..I can't send a picture as they are wrapped up for Christmas"
"Amazing, got it personalised and came early!"
"Lovely earrings, just as described. Delivery was speedy. Many thanks."
"Ordered a gift for my friend,it arrived in store within a couple of days. Beautiful earrings and great customer service. I will definitely be using Grace and Co again!"
"staff reply my email very fast and give me the information I need. Good service."
"Really pleased with my bracelets&charms,fast delivery,i would definatley order from here again,i would highly recommend anyone to order from them"
"Fabulous bracelets at a grat price too. Excellent service with swift delivery."
"Very pleased with my purchase, received a lot sooner than expected and arrived very well presented."
"My bag is beautiful"
"It was a birthday present for my dad hes looked everywhere for a black star. To say he was over the moon is a understatement. And cant believe how fast it got delivered i didnt think it was going to come in time"
"Excellent in every way!! Item was as described and delivered within 48 hours. Would certainly buy from this Grace & Co again."
"Fab service and delivery. Can’t wait to show my daughter the beautiful nomination bracelet and charms x"
"Easy to order website, free delivery and item arrived within a couple of days. I will definitely use again and highly recommend."
"Very good swift service. Would definitely recommend."
"This was a gift for a very good friend i thought it best to check the item as i had to wrap it anyway The casing of the crystals was all sticky the one side so made the crystals look dull that was really hard to get off so i had to clean the gift im just glad i checked it as the recipiant may have though it was second hand ."
"Quick efficient service"