Grace & Co Jewellery Reviews

of reviewers recommend Grace & Co Jewellery
Read Grace & Co Jewellery Reviews

About Grace & Co Jewellery:

Grace & Co is a family-run and family-owned contemporary jewellers set up in 2010 by two jewellery professionals with over 40 years of experience between them.

Since the doors of the first opened, Grace & Co has continued to grow and now stocks world-renowned, contemporary jewellery, watches, charms, and accessories 9 locations across the Midlands area.

Their knowledge and expertise in the jewellery industry have resulted in a team of staff that provide excellent customer service and a fabulous shopping experience, whether it be in-store or online.

hello@graceandcojewellery.co.uk

17 Market Street, ,

I was extremely pleased with the bracelet that I had ordered they did not have the bracelet In stock when I first looked but Emailed me straight away as soon as it was in Quick delivery and very pleased
The service- from ordering the nomination beads we wanted to picking them up at Grace and co, was excellent. The other jewellery they have is also lovely and we will be buying from the shop again soon.
Lovely gift. Excellent communication and speedy delivery. Would recommend. Thank you
It was so easy to order & pay online, delivery was quick and the bracelet I choose was excellent quality and looks great for the price. would recommend my friends & family to shop at Grace & Co.
Bought the Ted Baker items as a gift and the recipient was thrilled with them. They were received quickly and well presented.
Excellent service thank you
Quick delivery & good service. Would order from Grace & Co again
Lovely item and arrived on time too.
Great service, items came really quickly and well packaged. Easy to navigate web site. Will definitely be using again.
Easy ordering and fast free delivery, what more could I want!
A very good company to deal with quick and efficient. Good selection of jewelry available.
Very happy was a gift for my friend’s 60th and she was very pleased. Arrived very quickly. Brilliant service thank you
Item was as per picture and delivered on time in good order so very pleased.
Really pleased I found Grace & Co. They had the exact nomination charm I was looking for as a gift and it was delivered super quick which was great as I had a tight deadline. No hassle and really pleased with the service. Will definitely purchase again.
Beautiful bracket :)
Grace & Co Jewellery 5 star review on 16th September 2021 Grace & Co Jewellery 5 star review on 16th September 2021
Lovely charm, very quick delivery 👌
Hi Paula, Thank you for finding us. We're so glad to hear you're pleased with your new charm and hope to see you again soon :) Stay safe. x
Good quality product with speedy delivery, would use again
Hi Ben, Thank you for your review. We're really pleased to hear you're happy with both our service and your purchase, we hope to see you again soon :) Stay safe. x
Very professional company to deal with. Will buy from this company again. Very helpful on the phone also. Fast delivery and good price.
Hi Marlene, Thank you for your lovely review. We're so pleased to hear how happy you are with our service and hope to see you again soon :) Stay safe. x
Fast, efficient service with great communication throughout. Would recommend and will use again. Thank you!
Hi Lee, Thank you for your kind review and recommendation. We're so happy to hear how pleased you are with our service and hope to see you again soon :) Stay safe. x
Exactly as I ordered and with a quick delivery, thanks.
Hi Andy, Thank you for finding us. We're really pleased to hear you're happy with our service and hope to see you again soon :) Stay safe. x
Grace & Co Jewellery is rated 4.82 based on 4,229 reviews