Grace & Co Jewellery Reviews

of reviewers recommend Grace & Co Jewellery
Read Grace & Co Jewellery Reviews

About Grace & Co Jewellery:

Grace & Co is a family-run and family-owned contemporary jewellers set up in 2010 by two jewellery professionals with over 40 years of experience between them.

Since the doors of the first opened, Grace & Co has continued to grow and now stocks world-renowned, contemporary jewellery, watches, charms, and accessories 9 locations across the Midlands area.

Their knowledge and expertise in the jewellery industry have resulted in a team of staff that provide excellent customer service and a fabulous shopping experience, whether it be in-store or online.

hello@graceandcojewellery.co.uk

17 Market Street, ,

Didn't get my order when I tried to contact nobody answered me
Hello, Amanda. Thank you for finding us. We're so sorry if we appeared ignorant of you. We've done a system check and we can't locate any correspondence through our Contact Form. We've checked your order too to see what has happened but from the postage confirmation details that we've received, which we've also passed on directly to you, your order arrived at your specified address the very next day, so we're a little puzzled as to what's gone wrong. Please come back to using our website Contact Form so we can get this cleared up for you.
The things I bought were tiny not at all like pictured
Wrong size emozini coin sent
Necklace ordered was smaller than I thought and the chain was different to picture on line , I have returned it to you !
Havent received my product yet and ordered at the start of december
Hi Abi. Thank you for finding us. We're so sorry about the delay in your item arriving to you. It's happening across the country and there's very few arriving late, but there are some which are, and we can see that yours has been, too, so we are sorry about that. We are though, happy to see that your order has arrived to you in time for Christmas as we've just done a little check. We hope it's a good one for you. Stay safe.
Still waiting for delivery
Sent me the wrong charm. Have emailed in twice regarding this and heard no reply. Disappointed as this is a Christmas present. Keep receiving emails from the regarding my experience but no one can get back to me regarding the wrong cheaper charm they sent me. Also haven’t received a refund. Won’t be shopping here again.
At this moment in time I have had no E-mail to tell me if my order has been dispatched or in the store to collect , been over a week now since ordering , is this normal ?
Hello, Martyn. Our apologies for yourself not getting the email notification with regards to your order. We recall taking the order over the phone for you and having the item picked immediately and amending our system accordingly. We've checked your order and resent to you the Collect In Store email as your item has been ready to collect since the day of the initial transaction. We're sorry once again for any mishap.
My order did not arrive, but when I emailed they were good and sorted it straight away
Hello, Jodie. Apologies for the situation, but I'm glad we had this resolved. Thank you for your kind words in your replying email, and we hope we'll get a better starred review from you in the future. Stay safe, x.
Took ages to get dispatched had to email to see where it was then took 4 days to get here not happy ordered off another site same day arrived plenty of time wasted birthday gift as too late
Hey, Thank you for your review. We are so sorry to hear you are not happy with our service. please don't hesitate to get in touch with us on hello@graceandcojewellery.co.uk and our online team will do there best to go through the return process if this something you would like to do.
We had delivery of daughter nomination charm and most of the daughter writing had gone black, couldn't send it back as by the time it was delivered her brithday was 2 days away. took charm to jewellers thankfully they was able to clean it up. Should check condition before sending. Not that happy.
Hi Nita, We are so sorry about the charm you received not being up to standard. We try our best to check the condition of all of our orders. However, we apologies sincerely that this slipped through. Thank you for the review and we will take this on board and be better in the future.
broke within one day. not happy.
Hello, Anisa. We're so sorry to hear that your order broke, especially after the first day, but we're also confused as to how spare SWAROVSKI earrings backs can break so easily, especially due to their design!? Please email us using our contact form so we can look into this for you and see about getting this fixed or replaced.
Ordered and received my item pretty quick but unfortunately this was not suitable! I returned this recorded delivery and this was signed for 2 weeks ago. I am still waiting for my refund to be credited to my account. Sent several emails to which I have had no reply. I have waited the 14 days which Is your returns policy as stated on your website. I think I have been more than patient! Please reply! Many thanks
Hello. Our apologies for being slow in getting this dealt with for you. We are usually far more efficient in these matters in less surreal times, so we're ever so sorry for the wait. Normally we have a returned item ever now and again, but recently due to higher volumes of orders and a struggling postal system, we had none for ages and then like waiting for a bus, they all came in at once. It can be confirmed though that your order has already been processed for a refund and we have also confirmed this by email to you. Again, we're sorry for the delay, but we have rectified this for you. Our apologies, once again. Stay safe, x.
Still haven’t received it disappointed it was for my daughters birthday yesterday paid extra for it to arrive
I still haven’t received my order?
Hi Michelle. Thank you for finding us. Yes we can see there is a problem with your order. Please can you contact us via contact form on the website so we can look into this further?
There were some poor communication problems but I can put that down to the lockdown at the time. The gold charm had a split face and i have returned it, awaiting a new replacement.
Nomination charms ordered for 2 presents. Only one nomination gift packet received with both charms connected inside. I have purchased many charms previously and all individual charms have been supplied in their own gift packet. Very disappointing.
Hello, Nicola. And again, thank you for finding us. We're sorry to read that you have given us 2 stars for our service due to not posting out individual packaging for each individual charm. We're simply following the guidelines recommended to us by NOMINATION themselves. And besides, we try not to waste it, too. If you wish for us to send out extra packaging pieces let us know on our website contact form and we'll fire some out to you, no problem. We hope this helps.
I did not get my order. It was sent back to sender as they could not get entry. I did send a e mail to you to say I did not live at that address anymore. When I brought it of the internet I forgot to change the address on PayPal because I don't use it much. I hope you can sort it out because I do want it. Thanks julie ward
I haven’t got it yet? Tried emailing you but no response and I paid for express delivery so abit disappointed as it’s now missed their birthday. I understand that delays are happening due to covid 19.
Hello, Lucie. And as we like to say, thank you for finding us. We're so sorry, not only for the delay in coming to a reply with regards to this but also for the late delivery of your order. We've checked our system and we can see that we managed to get it picked, packed, and dispatched out to you in good time but a week's journey is a little bit too long, isn't it. We must say that we have been impressed with our couriers Royal Mail as we have put a great deal of extra work on them at this surreal time. However, we'll refund to you the postage you have paid for the item as it didn't arrive when we said that it would do. We hope this helps and we hope that you'll still consider visiting us again in the future. Our apologies again.
Hi there I have not received this order yet.Is there any way of tracking it?
Hello, Marie. And again, thank you for finding us. According to the details on our system in relation to your order, it arrived 2 days ago. There was a tracking number supplied to your Order Dispatched email which you would have received, so as far as we can tell, you already have it. If there are any further issues, please email us directly using our Contact Us page which you'll find a link to at the bottom of the website front page.
Grace & Co Jewellery is rated 4.82 based on 4,243 reviews