Grace & Co Jewellery Reviews

of reviewers recommend Grace & Co Jewellery
Read Grace & Co Jewellery Reviews

About Grace & Co Jewellery:

Grace & Co is a family-run and family-owned contemporary jewellers set up in 2010 by two jewellery professionals with over 40 years of experience between them.

Since the doors of the first opened, Grace & Co has continued to grow and now stocks world-renowned, contemporary jewellery, watches, charms, and accessories 9 locations across the Midlands area.

Their knowledge and expertise in the jewellery industry have resulted in a team of staff that provide excellent customer service and a fabulous shopping experience, whether it be in-store or online.

hello@graceandcojewellery.co.uk

17 Market Street, ,

It was so easy to order & pay online, delivery was quick and the bracelet I choose was excellent quality and looks great for the price. would recommend my friends & family to shop at Grace & Co.
Very good price and quick delivery. Thanks
I ordered a Nomination charm which arrived in good time, however, I realised I’d ordered the wrong one. The exchange process was super easy with a very quick turnaround- and the staff were very helpful. Will definitely be using them again!
Good service, lovely gift, my sister was delighted with her charm
Lovely product and delivered swiftly. Thanks!
Very fast delivery. Informative - I knew exactly where my item was at all times. Very happy with item too!
Amazing customer service, I was called to be told that unfortunately what I ordered was faulty and the last one in the store. The lady then said she would source one from another store and get it posted out next day for no extra cost. Extremely happy with my purchase and the customer service that I received.
Item arrived very quickly and was perfect
Very happy with my order & the service was amazing thank you.
Great product and great service. I ordered the wrong size and needed it swapping over. This was made easy by Grace and Co sales team and was swapped over within 3 days.
Arrived before date and they look lovely Thank you
Easy to find and order what i was looking for quick delivery
Excellent service in all ways
Received my bracelet today . Stunning .
I have seen a few different versions of this necklace and I’m glad I picked this one. Just lovely.
I was extremely pleased with the bracelet that I had ordered they did not have the bracelet In stock when I first looked but Emailed me straight away as soon as it was in Quick delivery and very pleased
The service- from ordering the nomination beads we wanted to picking them up at Grace and co, was excellent. The other jewellery they have is also lovely and we will be buying from the shop again soon.
Quick service
Lovely gift. Excellent communication and speedy delivery. Would recommend. Thank you
Bought the Ted Baker items as a gift and the recipient was thrilled with them. They were received quickly and well presented.
Excellent service thank you