Grace & Co Jewellery Reviews

of reviewers recommend Grace & Co Jewellery
Read Grace & Co Jewellery Reviews

About Grace & Co Jewellery:

Grace & Co is a family-run and family-owned contemporary jewellers set up in 2010 by two jewellery professionals with over 40 years of experience between them.

Since the doors of the first opened, Grace & Co has continued to grow and now stocks world-renowned, contemporary jewellery, watches, charms, and accessories 9 locations across the Midlands area.

Their knowledge and expertise in the jewellery industry have resulted in a team of staff that provide excellent customer service and a fabulous shopping experience, whether it be in-store or online.

hello@graceandcojewellery.co.uk

17 Market Street, ,

It was so easy to order & pay online, delivery was quick and the bracelet I choose was excellent quality and looks great for the price. would recommend my friends & family to shop at Grace & Co.
Very happy with my order & the service was amazing thank you.
Great product and great service. I ordered the wrong size and needed it swapping over. This was made easy by Grace and Co sales team and was swapped over within 3 days.
Arrived before date and they look lovely Thank you
Easy to find and order what i was looking for quick delivery
Excellent service in all ways
Received my bracelet today . Stunning .
I have seen a few different versions of this necklace and I’m glad I picked this one. Just lovely.
I was extremely pleased with the bracelet that I had ordered they did not have the bracelet In stock when I first looked but Emailed me straight away as soon as it was in Quick delivery and very pleased
The service- from ordering the nomination beads we wanted to picking them up at Grace and co, was excellent. The other jewellery they have is also lovely and we will be buying from the shop again soon.
Lovely gift. Excellent communication and speedy delivery. Would recommend. Thank you
Bought the Ted Baker items as a gift and the recipient was thrilled with them. They were received quickly and well presented.
Excellent service thank you
Quick delivery & good service. Would order from Grace & Co again
Lovely item and arrived on time too.
Great service, items came really quickly and well packaged. Easy to navigate web site. Will definitely be using again.
Easy ordering and fast free delivery, what more could I want!
A very good company to deal with quick and efficient. Good selection of jewelry available.
Very happy was a gift for my friend’s 60th and she was very pleased. Arrived very quickly. Brilliant service thank you
Item was as per picture and delivered on time in good order so very pleased.
Really pleased I found Grace & Co. They had the exact nomination charm I was looking for as a gift and it was delivered super quick which was great as I had a tight deadline. No hassle and really pleased with the service. Will definitely purchase again.
Grace & Co Jewellery is rated 4.82 based on 4,236 reviews