Grace & Co Jewellery Reviews

of reviewers recommend Grace & Co Jewellery
Read Grace & Co Jewellery Reviews

About Grace & Co Jewellery:

Grace & Co is a family-run and family-owned contemporary jewellers set up in 2010 by two jewellery professionals with over 40 years of experience between them.

Since the doors of the first opened, Grace & Co has continued to grow and now stocks world-renowned, contemporary jewellery, watches, charms, and accessories 9 locations across the Midlands area.

Their knowledge and expertise in the jewellery industry have resulted in a team of staff that provide excellent customer service and a fabulous shopping experience, whether it be in-store or online.

hello@graceandcojewellery.co.uk

17 Market Street, ,

Lovely jewellery and great customer service :)
Hello Sharon. And as we say, thank you for finding us. But please, do not be disappointed. We didn't bring out an offer for buy 2 get 1 free on Nomination Charms. We did bring out a buy 3 for 2 on Nomination jewellery, though? This is an offer that doesn't include the charms so we hope that this alleviates the slight disappointment received and we hope that you will come back to us again, soon.
i purchased a chain and also an S but initial was so small you can hardly see it but that is my only critisim otherwise very satisfied with service thankyou
Hi Geraldine, Thank you for finding us. Having looked into this we can't find a record of you ordering a chain or S initial from ourselves, could you please contact us on hello@graceandcojewellery.co.uk so we can discuss this with you. Stay safe. x
Got my package on time but the packaging is just standard its not like how TB package their products the boxes were squashed and when i opened the bubble wrap envelope the earings just dropped on the floor they were not even in the material pocket they supply I could have easily lost one of them or both.
Hi there, Thank you for finding us. We are so sorry to hear that you were not happy with the packaging provided. Whilst we do use the packaging provided by the Brand, these can be flat packed at times to ensure they can be delivered to you damage free. We are also sorry to hear that the earrings had fallen out of the velvet pouch during delivery. We value feedback from our customers and will not only pass your comments on to Ted Baker but also look at what we can do to prevent this from happening in future. If you would like to email us at hello@graceandcojewellery.co.uk we will be happy to send out replacement packaging for the squashed box. Stay safe. x
Delivery arrived promptly just disappointed it didn't come in a little bag. Literally just the standard brown package used for most parcels.
Not really as I ordered and paid for a rose gold nomination bracelet and got a silver one instead, tried ringing the phone number but never got an answer.
Service was great it is just the product itself - bee neckless - the bee is allot smaller than I thought but too late to change now!
Very small charm a bit expensive
Order good, collection not great, staff rude!
Although the product was lovely & just what l ordered, the packaging was very poor, the ear rings were just slotted in a piece of cardboard, rather than placed in the box provided, also the gift bag was crushed, due to the postman pushing through my letter box, no fragile sticker put on parcel which may of helped,
I did write immediately after placing two orders realising that I could have had free postage!! I HAD NO RESPONSE OR REFUND FROM YOU. I thought this was rather inconsiderate so I am doubtful that you will even read this!!
Hello, Linda. Thank you for finding us. I'm sorry if you feel that we ignored you. We did reply to your email with regards to your contact with us about your two orders, but received no response. We've taken a look at your orders, and we agree, your orders combined would have enabled you to have free delivery automatically applied. As a gesture, we'll absorb that cost and you'll have the postage paid returned to you. We hope this helps.
Delivery was good. However I didn’t get an email to say they had been delivered and I eventually had to ring the store in Hinckley on Saturday who told me they had had them there since Tuesday.
Satisfactory but not special
I think the charm could be better sent. It took me by surprise to find it wrapped in tissue paper. When i have these charms before they came on a card. For a minute i thought they had forgot to put the charm in
Hey There, We are so sorry to hear you weren't happy with the packaging provided. Brands change packaging all the time and we send the packaging provided to us. We love to hear your feedback though and will pass this along. We really hoped you loved your charms. :) x
The purse was part of a gift for my daughters 30th. She was delighted with it. Only complaint I had was that there was a slight mark in the inner lining which could not be removed
Hi Linda. Thank you for your kind review. We are so sorry to hear there was a mark in the purse you bought with us. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us at hello@graceandcojewellery.co.uk and we can do our best to get this sorted for you. We are pleased to hear though that your daughter loved the item.
I ordered what I thought was a nomination charm. It was a gift and took awhile to arrive. When I gave the gift it didn’t fit her bracelet as it was the bigger charm for nomination. I didn’t know nomination didn’t bigger bracelets and charms. Will not buy online again as I now have a charm which I can’t even give away as no one has the bigger charm bracelet
Hey There, Thank you for finding us. We are so sorry to hear your BIG charm didn't fit your classic bracelet. Nomination has a variety of ranges varying in size. If you get in touch with us at Hello@graceandcojewellery.co.uk we would be happy to get this exchanged for another Nomination charm that does fit your bracelet.
I’m afraid I ordered a different ring from what was sent, and it was too late to sort out return as it was sent as a 50th birthday gift to my sister. She loves the ring but it wasn’t what was ordered.
Good sale price on the charms, unfortunately the little black stone fell out of one of the charms so that wasnt a good buy. Can this be returned for a different charm or tefunded?
Hi Marie Thank you for your review. We are so sorry to hear the stone fell out of your charm, of course, we will do our very best to get this replaced for you. Please could you contact us on Hello@graceandcojewellery.co.uk and our online team will be able to help you further with the return process.
The charm was a good price and arrived by stated time but there were a few scratches on it
Hi Caroline Thank you for your review. We are so sorry the charm you received had some scratches on it. Please don't hesitate to contact us and we will do our best to exchange this for you.
If I’m honest was disappointed. We wanted to support our local business. My children bought me a voucher whilst on lockdown as their was a ring I had seen in shop. Obviously I know now I am unable to use gift vouchers in store that are bought online. The service in Ashby store was poor, and rude. I then settled with items online as you did not have the ring I wanted online, I used the voucher as I didn’t want to waste it. It’s a shame, as I won’t be returning to the store again and although easy to buy online was fiddly to do with measuring ring sizes and didn’t mirror what was held in store. I just settled in the end and hoped for the best,
Hi Jenny, Thank you for your review. We are so so sorry you weren't happy with the service you received with us. We will take your words on board and do what we can to improve our service in the future. Again our sincerest apologies.
I was a bit disappointed with the bag the bracelet was in i exspected something more elaborate as it was a present for my daughter birthday. That's why I'm giving it a 3 star.S Kirrage.
Grace & Co Jewellery is rated 4.82 based on 4,229 reviews