Performance Direct Reviews

76% of reviewers recommend Performance Direct
"Excellent service , superb customer service , dawn was knowledgeable helpful and had insurance all sorted"
"Prompt response to inquiry and a great deal. Excellent service and highly recommended."
Hi John

Thank you for the 5 star feedback, I am pleased to read that you received the level of customer service that Performance Direct are proud to maintain.

Performance Direct
"Good service and pricing. Only complaint is we had a minor accident with another car with a different insurer and even before the claim was sorted out, we were called and our premium increased considerably due the accident with the other vehicle. Bit strange, but there you go."
Hi

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

All comments are taken on board and are fed back to the appropriate teams.

However, if you would like me to look into this further for you, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Performance Direct
"Great service and ease to talk to Many thanks"
Hi Charles

Thank you for taking the time to feedback on your experience, your positive comments are appreciated.

For any further assistance, please just let me know.

Performance Direct
"Good communication, no endless phone calls. Very competitive quotes for classic vehicles."
Hi Gina

Thank you for the 5 star feedback, I am pleased we were able of offer a competitive quotation for your classic vehicle.

Should you need any further assistance, don't hesitate to visit the Existing Customer pages on our website where you will find plenty of helpful information.

Performance Direct
"Great Pricing. Very efficient staff on renewal line. I usually change my insurer every year because most treat existing customers poorly when it comes to renewal quotes, your company seems to value repeat business. Overall, I am very please with the level of service to date. keep up the good work!"
Many thanks for the 5 star feedback regarding your renewal, your continued loyalty is appreciated.

Should you need any further assistance, simply let me know or visit the existing customer pages on www.performancedirect.co.uk where you will find plenty of helpful information.

Performance Direct
"Average service, nothing outstanding to note. You couldn’t quite match a better quote but you came near so stayed with you for ease."
Hi Marie

Thank you for sharing your experience.

If you require any further assistance, please don't hesitate to visit our Existing Customer pages on www.performancedirect.co.uk where you'll find plenty of helpful information.

Performance Direct
"Dealt with our quote quickly and efficiently"
Hi Ian

Thank you for sharing your feedback, I am pleased the process was efficient.

For further assistance, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Performance Direct
"Excellent team, great quote for the 3rd year in succession, well done!"
Hi Shaun

Many thanks for the great review, I am pleased we could offer you a competitive quote for three years, your loyalty is appreciated.

For any further assistance, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Performance Direct
"Never needed your service as yet and hope I never need it. All the time its been in the garage being finished of, but hope it will on the road very soon. Will notify when it is. Just to let you know it has got a factory fitted tow hitch, to pull my camping trailer with me when the occasion arises. Please advise if it make any difference on the assurance. Thank you ."
Hi Gerald

Adjustments to policies may affect insurance but in order to comprehensively answer your query, you will need to speak with a member of our Customer Support team. Please call us on 01708 925 054 or email customer.care@performancedirect.co.uk with your reference included in your message.

Performance Direct
"Found the assistant on the phone very helpful and polite. Thank you."
Hi Stephen

Thank you for reviewing your experience with Performance Direct, it's great to know that the member of staff you spoke with was helpful and polite.

We have a Live Chat facility available Monday - Friday, 9am -5pm should you need to speak to a member of staff again.

Performance Direct
"Good company easy to work with would recommend very pleased"
Hi William

Thank you for the great review, I am pleased you rate us 5 stars and your recommendation is appreciated.

Should you require further assistance, don't hesitate to visit www.performancedirect.co.uk where you will find existing customer pages with lots of helpful information.

Performance Direct
"a prompt renewal at a reasonable cost will minimum hassle."
Hi Roger

Many thanks for your 5 star review, it's great to read that your renewal was handled with minimum hassle.

"It is as expected"
Hi Colin

Thank you for sharing your experience, I am pleased we could match your expectations but if there is anything else we can do to assist, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Performance Direct
"Good service and competitively priced."
Thank you for the 5 star feedback, it's great to know that our operators displayed good service and that your policy was competitively priced.

Performance Direct
"Quick,easy,great price,polite and helpful staff!"
Hi Richard

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

I am pleased you found our operators polite and helpful.

"Very very good thanks"
Hi Julia

Thank you for the 5 star feedback.

If you require further assistance, don't hesitate to visit www.performancedirect.co.uk where you'll find an existing customer area with plenty of helpful information.

Performance Direct
"Love the fact that I don’t have to do, or worry about anything! Always notified in plenty of time as to when my policy is up for renewal. In my opinion a five star service."
Hi Derek

Thank you for the 5 star review, I am pleased you received the level of service that Performance Direct are proud to maintain.

Should you require any further assistance, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Performance Direct
"A reliable company with confident and knowledgeably staff, get good timely reminders and reasonable cost"
Hi David

Thank you for sharing your experience with Performance Direct.

I'm pleased our operators were knowledgeable and that we were able to obtain a reasonable cost.

For any further assistance, don't hesitate to let me know.

"Most helpfull"
Hi James

Thank you for your feedback.

Please feel free to visit our Existing Customer pages on our website www.performancedirect.co.uk where you'll find plenty of helpful information should you need it.

Performance Direct is rated 4.07 based on 168 reviews