Performance Direct Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend Performance Direct
"I have been with Performance Direct for a number of years now. I had searched for comprehensive insurance for my MGF which is used as a summer only car with low mileage. This company came up with reasonable deal. The only hastle was supplying proof of the vehicle and myself but it was worth it in the end. Other companies have similar deals but I was happy to stay with them."
"Easy to deal with on line and over the phone, a smooth transitions from one year to the next. Competitive rates, I would recommend."
"Helpful staff. Great quote. What more can you ask for?."
"Reliable in renewal, with less sign of price hiking at renewal than other brokers."
"great service"
"Clear terms and value for money."
"Nice to receive a personnel reminder on the phone, caller very helpful, looked into a good deal to renew insurance for the year 2019-20."
"Very happy with service."
"Very good value for money. Everything is clearly explained. Thank you."
"Well happy with Performance Direct"
"Prompt efficient service for a reasonable premium."
"I can't really fault it. Gave me a very acceptable rate when I cribbed at the original offer so no complaints. Will come again."
"Easy to deal with and competitively priced."
"Excellent communication At the end of policy because it could not be renewed my no claims bonus proof was automatically sent to me together with a thank you note and letting me know that the policy has now ended Regular text messages on my mobile during policy for any important changes."
"Sorry for delay with my feedback but yet again your prices and fast response to a question I needed help with are still first class keep up the brilliant work and will be contacting you again soon when next insurance is due"
"All very efficient and made easy over the phone, much easier than online for old guys l"
"Received e-mail thanking us for renewing insurance without any prior information regarding costs or terms and conditions. We contacted to complain and got passed around from pillar to post. Very unprofessional experience."
"Pretty good they reduced my premium this year so that’s a bonus."
"Great service"
"When I phoned up about an accident I was passed around departments and then transferred to the WRONG insurance company. Then spent another hour going around the same loops to go to the correct one. I also said I was thinking of changing van and then got a e-mail saying I wasn't renewing as I had sold it. It then took another hour to sort this out. Very poor customer service and I would not recommend them to anyone."
Performance Direct is rated 4.24 based on 374 reviews