Performance Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Performance Direct
Read Performance Direct Reviews
Easy to set the policy up initially. A rolling renewal works seamlessly. Excellent.
This is my second year with Performance direct. They are very easy to communicate with and a great price car insurance cover. I havn't and hope i dont have to make a claim as yet so i cant comment on that, so i can only give 4 stars but other than that would recommend.
Easy to deal with, competitive prices, instant documentation online.
Easy renewal process... Great price.
Efficient, professional and competitive service.
Phone answers swiftly, knowledgeable staff, good value, Can’t comment on claims ,,never had one, thankfully.
Quick response, short cables just as required for in car charging
used for a few years now for classic mini insurance Excellent rates and customer service
Performance Direct 5 star review on 23rd July 2021
Very competitive prices very helpful and prompt at answering the phone and questions I have recommended you to anyone I have been talking to
Good service, understandable and very reasonable quote even taking into account the declared modifications. So often a company will give you a very low price to start but load it up massively if you have any mods. Happy so far with the company.
Preempt renewal which are always sent in good time.Competitive price. We’re very helpful on the phone when I rang
Professional and efficient service..Nothing to much trouble..
Good price easy to deal with no waiting on the phone listening to tube music
After many years of insuring my classic sports car through Performance Direct (12 I think) I have switched to another insurer. I wasn’t dissatisfied with the service at all. However due to limited mileage the premium was relatively small. The addition of a broker fee almost equal to the premium was onerous and every year I needed to ring to negotiate a lower sum. This always happened but it became a nuisance so this year I switched to another insurer who doesn’t add a broker fee.
Lack of internal communication causes problems.
Easy to set up. Documents sent by email promptly. Excellent service.
Terrible, rude, unprofessional and complete lack of knowledge. I called to cancel my car insurance before it start date. I was informed I wont be charged for cancellation, then was told I will be. Correct me if I am wrong but if a customer adviser aren't sure shouldn't he/she ask me to hold a line to get the correct information before misleading me? complete lack of knowledge, then not even an apology. You get what you pay for. Oh and my refund was late too which I had to chase after. NEVER AGAIN!!
Having purchased a classic car insurance from performance direct, they were competitively priced and very friendly and helpful, it was my first time using this company and I would definitely recommend them to others!
very good service
Best price coupled with excellent service
Performance Direct is rated 4.15 based on 883 reviews