Performance Direct Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Performance Direct
"Quick easy and renewal not bad quote Would of given 5 stars but I did not consent to take money from previous policy payment method......"
"Professional and friendly service provided and reasonable rates, so decided to stay with performance direct another year."
"Been with them now for approx. 19 years. Very friendly, and polite, go out of there way to get you the best quote. I would highly recommend them. Jim Kelly. Stafford."
"You offered insurance for my vehicle at what seemed a reasonable price until you added all these extras not impressed I hope other people do not fall in to your trap"
Hi Simon

Thank you for sharing your experience and bringing this to our attention. I have raised this with our customer liaison team who will look into the concerns in your review.

Performance Direct
"Not had to claim as yet but efficient and professional exchange"
Hi Martin

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback.

I'm pleased to know that your experience with us has been efficient and professional.

To offer some reassurance, should the situation occur, we work closely with our dedicated claims handler to ensure that when a claim is made, our customers are at the forefront but if you require any further assistance, don't hesitate to let me know.

Performance Direct
"Great & good value - my only gripe is that when I had to ring breakdown they hadn't got my details so I had to ring Performance Direct to get them to confirm with the breakdown company but I couldn't get an answer to my call for ages! ! V frustrating!"
"havnt had to claim luckily so im not sure on the actual level of service yet, but remewal process is fine. Too many emails though"
Hi Laura

Thank you for sharing your feedback, I'm pleased you are happy with the renewal process.

To offer some reassurance, we work closely with our dedicated claims handler to ensure that when a claim is made, our customers are at the forefront but if you require any further assistance, don't hesitate to let me know.

Performance Direct
"Received an email to show the amount of the new policy and how payment would be made. I then received a further e-mail that I didn't understand so I contacted your department and the operator explained what the amount was for"
Hi Denise

Thank you for your 5 star feedback, we are pleased to hear that our operator was able to be of help in a time of uncertainty. Your comments will be passed onto the relevant teams.

Performance Direct
"Great fo van insurance, very competitive and everything arranged for you."
Hi Katrina

Thank you for your 5 star feedback, we are pleased to hear that you find our services to be reasonable and of convenience.

Performance Direct
"Friendly and helpful staff"
Hi Louise

Thank you for your 5 star feedback, we are glad to hear that you have found our staff to be friendly and helpful. Your comments will be passed onto the relevant teams.

"Excellent very helpful"
Hi Michael

Thank you for your 5 star feedback, we are pleased to know that our customers feel that they are receiving the best possible customer service out there.

Performance Direct
"right price and efficient."
Hi Christopher

Thank your for your 5 star feedback, we are glad to hear that we were able to be efficient in finding the right price for you.

"h a p p y!"
Hi Roman

Thank you for your 5 star feedback, we are pleased to hear that you are overjoyed with the service you have received as a customer.

Performance Direct
"Never had any problems with this company & they help to keep my premiums as low as they can. Hence me returning year after year"
Hello Frank, thank you for the positive feedback. We are pleased to hear that you never had any issues with our service and that you are returning to us every year.
If you need any more information, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Eros Bercaru
"Excellent service"
Hi, thank you for your feedback. We are glad that you found our service excellent.
If you need any further information, do not hesitate to contact us.

Regards,
Eros Bercaru
Performance Direct
"Second year with this company very happy"
Hi Sara

Thank you for you 5 star feedback, we are happy to know that you are happy with continuing with us for another year.

Continued business with us is highly appreciated.

Performance Direct
"2nd year with no fuss apart from an price increase of about 15% which was rectified with a phonecall"
Hi Phil

Thank you for your 5 star feedback, we are pleased to know that you are happy going into the second year with us.

Further business with us is highly appreciated.

Performance Direct
"Everything was easy to continue cover even though the price had increased. Continued increases would not be considered without further quotes."
Hi Timothy

Thank you for your 5 star feedback, we are happy to know that you found our renewal process easy and straight forward to complete.

Further Business with us is highly appreciated.

Performance Direct
"good service and east to talk to, no complaints."
Hi Beverley

Thank you for your 5 star review, we are pleased to know that you was able to communicate with our operators easily and effectively.

"Great"
Hi Jason

Thank you for your 5 star feedback, we are happy to know that you find our services to be of such a high level.

Performance Direct is rated 4.21 based on 213 reviews