Performance Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Performance Direct
Read Performance Direct Reviews
Awful. Would not recommend.
Easy company to get to talk to . Sorted out the car insurance to our requirements can recommend .
Easy to deal with
Very good service fast and easy to insure car plus no increase in premium
just so easy to renew no hassle good price very very happy with performance
I give Performance Direct 5 stars for service and price. Let us hope I never need them to test their claims service, let us also hope that at renewal the competitive price remains. Can't review that till next year.
Useless. Passed around from pillar to post , with each person passing the buck!
Cheap for a reason...incapable!
Good Customer service
So far they have been very helpful.
Very good never had any problems so well priced well recommended. Lovely.
I took out a policy at the beginning of December 2020. Since then I have been receiving daily automated calls from PD. Despite at least 4 requests to cancel the daily calls they still continue. Please cancel immediately.
EASY TO DEAL WITH BUT WHEN REQUESTED DOCUMENTS SENT TO ME BY POST HAD NO JOY AFTER BEING TOLD OVER THE PHONE THEY WOULD POST THEM TO ME
Not very pleased with your service, your attitude and the way you handle my insurance.
Was not straight about my refund, made me wait ages and told me would be in my bank then sent me a cheque along time after me calling you repeatedly.
was going to cancel my insurance if i did not log in online.
I could really go on with more issues with your company!!!!!
Sorry but its true.
you are soo presumptious . You automatically renew an insurance policy with no interaction with the client. The renewal quote is ALWAYS ludicrous compared to other companies.
NEVER AGAIN
My money was taken from my card without my consent..would never use your company again
Paid a deposit and then had troubles activating the policy. They refunded less than half the deposit as over £50 for an admin fee and then took another large amount for a “discount” they apparently wanted back. Never use this broker, if they scam this money from a deposit then I have no doubt they argue any claim made.
As I have not had a claim against this insurance , I can not say how good or bad a service this is.
All good👍
Relatively easy process, from starting online via a comparison website to paying done in quick time, however, it took a while longer before my vehicle came up on the motor insurance database, nice, polite staff from the broker contacted me several times because the insurer wanted pictures which included proof it was in the garage at my address, including a picture of my house numbered gate with the vehicle visible in the background in the garage and a mileage declaration had to be supplied before it was covered by the insurer.
No problems, easy to use
Performance Direct is rated 4.11 based on 767 reviews