Performance Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Performance Direct
Read Performance Direct Reviews
Staff were very amenable on the phone. Unfortunately I was charged twice for my insurance which I only picked up because I checked my credit card transactions. This was quickly resolved.
Excellent service. Thank you
Very good,no complaints good deals
As a first time van owner there were a lot of unknowns for me and at one point I wondered if I had done the right thing buying a converted van. However Performance Direct were very competitive and when I have spoken to their staff they have been so helpful. Thankyou everyone.
Very good service.
As always the telephone staff are a pleasure to deal with.
Just taken out insurance with them so can’t say much really but seem ok so far
The agent who dealt with my initial query was very helpful & friendly, guiding me along through the whole process.
Arranging cover was easy with no problems, price was very acceptable. Would recommend based on my experience.
Online insurance quote was the cheapest for my requirements, sorted.
Not too happy because the initially quoted price changed 3 times and I had to confirm the quotation twice
Easy to talk to and get what you need
Still waiting for policy to come, ask you to send me the policy in the post
Price was very competitive and didn't go up from previous year which is a rarity in itself
Knowledgeable, efficient, provided comprehensive information. Easy to do business with
All went good and all was explained in detail.
Quick and efficient,Very helpful operators in assisting getting the right package together, both cost wise and drive requirements for my Circumstances
Very helpful and excellent price
Good, quick, easy
As I don’t use my car so much these days, and I may not use it as much this year ,I required a economically priced insurance ,and I believe your policy gives me what I require.
I can only say that I’ve had good service from your Company.
Performance Direct is rated 4.13 based on 725 reviews