Performance Direct Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend Performance Direct
"Great insurance my second year only problem I have being , I pay mine monthly and I feel I am being ripped off slightly. Because I am paying monthly there’s quite a bit extra add on , I understand you pay a little extra which I have no problem with. But I feel it is definitely on the strong side. Will think about moving on next year !!"
"It was affordable insurance for me at a time when everyone else's quote was out of reach. The customer service in the beginning was quite good. It does seem as though the admin teams are quite divided when you are calling to sort things. In the end I left because I found a more affordable insurer, with better customer service!"
"All good insurance renewed all good to go Helpful staff on the phones. Put in a five and go"
"Reliable and helpful. Only one complaint : it would be more professional and honest to contact me before taking payment from my account well before the renew date. I can imagine most people are unaware of this process you use!"
"Helpful staff and agreed value on my car was easy to achieve"
"Competitive car insurance with all the options. Easy to use website. Not needed to contact them yet for anything and this is my second year. Very happy with their service and will be considering them seriously when my other policies are due for renewal."
"Easy to renew."
"Didn't receive notification that my car insurance was expiring, or what the new premium was to be. The first I knew about you AUTOMATICALLY renewing my policy was when a large amount was taken from my bank account! I phoned to complain, and because I was one day into the new policy, was told I could cancel, but only if I was prepared to be charged an exorbitant sum. You had me over a barrel, but I promise you, I shall seek insurance elsewhere next year."
"Recently renewed my motorcycle insurance and was very happy with the service. Would highly recommend."
"No problems good curtios service will recmend to others"
"Each year, the policy renewal is easy with Performance Direct. They contact me in good time with the renewal quote and then do all the work."
"You was great last year and thankfully I never crashed...bonus for you hey!!! Ps I haven't renewed this year as you were too expensive soz"
"I wrote to you five days ago asking for a quote as I am considering changing my car. Apart from an automated reply which stated that you would normally respond in 24hrs, I have heard nothing from you, John Grimshaw"
"never had any trouble in arranging car insurance with performance direct,quick and polite"
"Haven't had to claim yet but the service and price so far have been excellent thank you"
"Thank you for all your help explaining everything to me and helping me through all my documents"
"My car insurance renewal was far lower than comparison websites and was only a few % higher than last year. This shows they are working as brokers should to genuinely find you the best premiums rather than taking you to the cleaners and hoping you will not notice your premium has trebled for no good reason ."
"Excellent service and this is the only insurance out of three car and one house insurance that has not increased its premium in three years. One honest insurer !!"
"excellent service without the hassle that goes with over zealous selling. to the point questions and excellent simple communication."
"Renewal done very efficiently and very competitive"
Performance Direct is rated 4.24 based on 250 reviews