Performance Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Performance Direct
Read Performance Direct Reviews
Friendly and helpful set up, easy and quick renewal and lots of information to keep you right with payments etc would recommend
First impressions have made me feel nervous. Hopefully my confidence will be restored during the life of the policy.
I am a recent New customer. I joined with no fuss, and nothing too complicated in the procedure. I am pleased to try out this company who seem to offer their services at very reasonable rates.
Absolutely appalling service.
Good on price easy to set up spot on
Without my asking you investigated an alternative insurance company that would insure my Pilgrim Sumo kit car, and you came up with Ageas Insurance Ltd that offered a far more attractive quote, plus improved excess amounts. Excellent, thank you.
Performance Direct 5 star review on 5th April 2021
Aa pain-free experience, competitively priced and decent customer service, happy to recommend
Provided what I needed efficiently and competitively.
Great company good prices and fantastic staff whom have always helped me out in any situation
I have always found performance direct to be helpful and responsive.
Overall pretty good but very disappointing that my fully comp insurance doesn’t allow me to drive other cars and is not an option to add on
Friendlywelcome and very helpful..
Straight forward procedure. No issues
Great overall service with very competitive policy. Can’t fault them
Easy efficient reliable service at a reasonable price
Excellent service and value
even though they put my premium up. still very helpful.
very easy to use and great value for your money.
Great service
Phoned to ask for proof of car in garage sent picture by reply they then cancelled the policy at 5pm so office closed as they sent me the wrong reply email address so didn’t get picture phoned to complain and got to speak to Kelsey who needs to brush up on her people skills they didn’t care that my R8 was left uninsured!!! Beware
Performance Direct is rated 4.12 based on 816 reviews