Performance Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Performance Direct
customer service
Read Performance Direct Reviews
I recently got insurance for my motorbike, got the cover I need and for a very good price. No problems quick and easy.
Gave a good price, a good service and explained everything clearly. The only slight criticism I have is that it was agreed that I would receive my documents by post as well as e mail and this hasn't happened.
Easy to deal with and Good communicion .
I have just come over to your insurance 3-3-20 !! So how can l tell you anything about yourself!! Give me chance??
everything happened quickly and smoothly.i was very satisfied jon
Easy to understand website. Suited all my needs for the motorhome.
East to get when I needed it and reasonably priced
Pleasant help from your staff , clear and to the point
Although I'm no longer a customer of Performsnce Direct I was reasonably satisfied during the period that I was
Very competative
Insurance provided at a reasonable price without a load of fuss and paperwork. Whats not to be happy about.
So far, so good - quote was very reasonable, and all communication has been quick and thorough.
I was with Performance direct for 3 years, with no issues. Fairly competitive prices. Although, as with a lot of companies these days. You have to ring up to get the best price when it comes to renewal.
Hi Wayne

Thank you for sharing your review, we appreciate your feedback.

Kind regards

Emma
Performance Direct
Really good when sorting out your cover
It would have been nice to have been offered some discount on renewal instead of having to phone.
Very affordable and friendly service the only complaint is that the automatic renewal that applies at the end of the year. I hope you will give notice before before applying the automatic renewal.
Good customer service/best quotes
Very easy process from using a comparison site to policy completion. 4 stars because I needed to phone twice to validate the policy as the first call was not answered. I did think I may have difficulty with correspondence and with confirmation of ncb ,however this was all done automatically. The staff member I spoke to was excellent. Overall setting the policy up exceeds expectations
insured me. No messing, good price.
You did "What it said on the Tin"
Performance Direct is rated 4.12 based on 524 reviews