Performance Direct Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Performance Direct
"Good customer service/best quotes"
"Very easy process from using a comparison site to policy completion. 4 stars because I needed to phone twice to validate the policy as the first call was not answered. I did think I may have difficulty with correspondence and with confirmation of ncb ,however this was all done automatically. The staff member I spoke to was excellent. Overall setting the policy up exceeds expectations"
"insured me. No messing, good price."
"You did "What it said on the Tin""
"Quite easy to arrange my car insurance, all went very well."
"Apart from the usual long wait to speak to someone on the phone the person in question was most helpful"
"Have been with the company many years. Trouble free and efficient."
Hi Godfrey

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, your loyalty is appreciated.

Kind regards

Emma
Performance Direct
"Staff very knowledgeable as this was the 1st time we had insured a Campervan and helped us in the process. I am very pleased with the service ."
Hi Dennis

Thank you for the taking the time to share your feedback.

It's great to hear how pleased you are with the service our staff provided when assisting with your campervan insurance.

For any further assistance, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Kind regards

Emma
Performance Direct
"I have been with Performance Direct for a number of years now. I had searched for comprehensive insurance for my MGF which is used as a summer only car with low mileage. This company came up with reasonable deal. The only hastle was supplying proof of the vehicle and myself but it was worth it in the end. Other companies have similar deals but I was happy to stay with them."
"Reliable in renewal, with less sign of price hiking at renewal than other brokers."
"I can't really fault it. Gave me a very acceptable rate when I cribbed at the original offer so no complaints. Will come again."
"Pretty good they reduced my premium this year so that’s a bonus."
"Great service"
"The service is good but I believe the fees are too high"
"I was pleased with respnse"
Hi Grace,

Thank you for your 5 star review, I am happy to hear that you are pleased with the response of our operators.

Kind regards,

Connor
Performance Direct
"Competitively priced policy, and easy access."
"Very Happy"
"Good service. Reasonable price"
"always a good service."
"Disappointed my insurance went up after 1 years no claims was added. Still very competitive."
Performance Direct is rated 4.20 based on 430 reviews