Performance Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Performance Direct
Read Performance Direct Reviews
So far they have been very helpful.
Relatively easy process, from starting online via a comparison website to paying done in quick time, however, it took a while longer before my vehicle came up on the motor insurance database, nice, polite staff from the broker contacted me several times because the insurer wanted pictures which included proof it was in the garage at my address, including a picture of my house numbered gate with the vehicle visible in the background in the garage and a mileage declaration had to be supplied before it was covered by the insurer.
No problems, easy to use
Competitively priced product but never able to complete purchase online
The team that handled my new policy did a great job and explained everything clearly to me so I don’t want to complain about anything yet I don’t have any documentation yet?
Very quick to get insurance sorted. Some processes could be made as easy as some other companies I have used in the past. There were lot of bits to send back and set up.
Knowledgeable, efficient, provided comprehensive information. Easy to do business with
Quick and efficient,Very helpful operators in assisting getting the right package together, both cost wise and drive requirements for my Circumstances
As I don’t use my car so much these days, and I may not use it as much this year ,I required a economically priced insurance ,and I believe your policy gives me what I require.
I can only say that I’ve had good service from your Company.
good all round, thanks
Quick and efficient response after my mishap 👍
Reminded me of renewal in good time hassle free online renewal and a fair price only down side did not send me out green card like my other car insurances did without even asking
Good, Always contacts me before expiration of my policies
easy to deal with, good price for cover required, only gripe is promise to send documents through post but as yet failed to do so. The only thing is a certificate of insurance which was sent as an attachment with an email.
As my Insurance is for a second car that is seldom used, price was the priority. The price was most competitive my only complaint would be that to confirm the policy you must telephone the provider or the policy may be invalid, it took three daily attempts to get through and this resulted in added costs on my telephone bill. Having said that, once contact was made the process was simple and professional. I hope to never need to test a claim process so overall happy with my selection.
Just good but with same insurer as last year you were more competitive than last years broker
No problem so far but a bit upset that 2 days after paying my insurance premium you decided to offer £25 off car insurance not a happy bunny so I will keep my options open next time
Staff very helpful and good price
Really good service explained policy
So far I have had good experiences with Performance Direct.
Performance Direct is rated 4.11 based on 770 reviews