Performance Direct Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend Performance Direct
"I have been with Performance Direct for a number of years now. I had searched for comprehensive insurance for my MGF which is used as a summer only car with low mileage. This company came up with reasonable deal. The only hastle was supplying proof of the vehicle and myself but it was worth it in the end. Other companies have similar deals but I was happy to stay with them."
"Reliable in renewal, with less sign of price hiking at renewal than other brokers."
"I can't really fault it. Gave me a very acceptable rate when I cribbed at the original offer so no complaints. Will come again."
"Pretty good they reduced my premium this year so that’s a bonus."
"Great service"
"The service is good but I believe the fees are too high"
"I was pleased with respnse"
Hi Grace,

Thank you for your 5 star review, I am happy to hear that you are pleased with the response of our operators.

Connor
Performance Direct
"Competitively priced policy, and easy access."
"Very Happy"
"Good service. Reasonable price"
"always a good service."
"Disappointed my insurance went up after 1 years no claims was added. Still very competitive."
"The only issue I have is that your agreed valuation of the Sport Quattro is incorrect. Other than that, I am happy with the price and service."
Hi Stephen,

Thank you for your positive review, I am glad to hare that you are happy with the price we quoted and the service our operators provided. I am sorry for any other inconveniences that may of arisen.

Kind Regards

Connor Newman
Grove & Dean
"To date Performance Direct have met my needs in a satisfactory manner."
Hi Anthony,

Thank you for your positive review, I am glad to hear that we have met all your needs and requirements and you are satisfied with the service we have provided you.

Kind Regards

Connor Newman
Performance Direct
"Great deal and very helpful"
Hi William,

Thank you for leaving us a positive review. I'm pleased to hear that you are happy with the price and helpful service provided by Performance Direct.

Performance Direct
"Easy to work with straightforward"
Hi Robert,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. I'm delighted to hear that you are satisfied with the straight forward service provided.

Best regards,

Performance Direct
"easy to deal with and compedative."
Hi Robert,

Thank you for leaving us a positive review. I'm pleased to hear that you are happy with the service provided by Performance Direct.

Performance Direct
"My dealings with Performance Direct have been very positive."
Hi Seamus

Thank you for sharing your feedback, it's great to know you have had a positive experience.

If you require any further assistance, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Performance Direct
"Excellent service to renew car insurance as I didn't realise that paper copies were no longer sent. Thankfully everthing was processed and the payment made."
Hi Margaret

Thank you for taking the time to review us.

The company made the decision to update our renewal process to a paperless procedure as a way of ensuring excellent customer care and efficiency for our clients.

If you need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

"Very good service"
Hi Kevin

Thank you for sharing your feedback, I am pleased to read that you received good service.

Performance Direct is rated 4.24 based on 391 reviews