Performance Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Performance Direct
Read Performance Direct Reviews
Knowledgeable, efficient, provided comprehensive information. Easy to do business with
Quick and efficient,Very helpful operators in assisting getting the right package together, both cost wise and drive requirements for my Circumstances
As I don’t use my car so much these days, and I may not use it as much this year ,I required a economically priced insurance ,and I believe your policy gives me what I require.
I can only say that I’ve had good service from your Company.
good all round, thanks
Quick and efficient response after my mishap 👍
Reminded me of renewal in good time hassle free online renewal and a fair price only down side did not send me out green card like my other car insurances did without even asking
Good, Always contacts me before expiration of my policies
easy to deal with, good price for cover required, only gripe is promise to send documents through post but as yet failed to do so. The only thing is a certificate of insurance which was sent as an attachment with an email.
As my Insurance is for a second car that is seldom used, price was the priority. The price was most competitive my only complaint would be that to confirm the policy you must telephone the provider or the policy may be invalid, it took three daily attempts to get through and this resulted in added costs on my telephone bill. Having said that, once contact was made the process was simple and professional. I hope to never need to test a claim process so overall happy with my selection.
Just good but with same insurer as last year you were more competitive than last years broker
No problem so far but a bit upset that 2 days after paying my insurance premium you decided to offer £25 off car insurance not a happy bunny so I will keep my options open next time
Staff very helpful and good price
Really good service explained policy
So far I have had good experiences with Performance Direct.
Quick to answer phone and more cheaper than others to insure my car and got renewal cheaper than last year, no issues at the moment but do read your insurance policy carefully as some missing wording can invalidate it as i had spotted but they had sorted it out when i called back to point it out.
Very professional and helpful. I appreciated the follow up call after I'd taken out the policy to let me know my car was worth more than I thought.
Good service despite the pandemic
No coronavirus discount when my car was off the road for a month. Automatic renewal and then harsh cancellation policy is a bit mean
quick clear efficient service with specialists which results in low premium
Good advice and price. Only constructive comment is that it would have been good to inform me of the name of the finance company
Performance Direct is rated 4.12 based on 718 reviews