Performance Direct Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend Performance Direct
"disappointed to have paid to re-ensure my car only to then sell it only 2 weeks later. Cancelling the policy i was charged a 55% admin fee leaving a tiny refund on a premium paid 2 weeks earlier. Seems a little excessive when all was done online."
"When I phoned up about an accident I was passed around departments and then transferred to the WRONG insurance company. Then spent another hour going around the same loops to go to the correct one. I also said I was thinking of changing van and then got a e-mail saying I wasn't renewing as I had sold it. It then took another hour to sort this out. Very poor customer service and I would not recommend them to anyone."
"A lot of fuss over reclaiming money due from third party, requiring me to support court action"
"As with all insurers it’s money for nothing and I only stayed a year as my loyalty counts for nothing but a price rise"
Hi Jeremy

Thank you for bringing this to our attention and apologies that you feel this way. If you would like any concern investigated, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards

Performance Direct
"Felt I had to do the initial work for this company. To get in touch with them was also a nightmare and never a nice easy conversation was had"
Hi

Sorry to read that you are not satisfied with the level of service received.

Please let me know if you would like this matter investigated further.

Kind regards

Performance Direct
"I have not renewed my policy as I no longer own the vehicle, Please stop sending me emails saying about my renewal."
"Right hand doesn`t know what the left hand is doing. Charged twice, still waiting for refund for their mistake ! Also told I was on automatic RENEW , I have never been. I have insured through P. Direct for the last 4/5 years But after all the Mistakes this year, I will not be using them again. Where is my refund ????"
Hi Delia

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

I am sorry to hear you are unhappy with the service that has been provided, I will look into the concerns you have raised.

In the meantime if there is anything else I can do to assist, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Regards

Performance Direct
"What have I insured with you recently."
"Didn't receive notification that my car insurance was expiring, or what the new premium was to be. The first I knew about you AUTOMATICALLY renewing my policy was when a large amount was taken from my bank account! I phoned to complain, and because I was one day into the new policy, was told I could cancel, but only if I was prepared to be charged an exorbitant sum. You had me over a barrel, but I promise you, I shall seek insurance elsewhere next year."
"I wrote to you five days ago asking for a quote as I am considering changing my car. Apart from an automated reply which stated that you would normally respond in 24hrs, I have heard nothing from you, John Grimshaw"
"I found performance direct complicated and difficult to deal with. Changes are hard to make and will incur huge fees the customer service was long winded and not friendly or helpful. I will not be using these again, Hastings direct who I was previously with for several years I found to be excellent in all the areas performance direct are terrible I would recommend them instead."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"i would not use them again !"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
Hi;

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us.

I'm sorry to hear that it hasn't been the most positive, if there is anything that I can do to be of assistance with this matter, please let me know as I'd be happy to help.

Regards;
Lauryn
Performance Direct
"Very difficult to get hold of by phone . Had two classic car policies with them and had queries that were not covered on line . When I eventually got through people were not sure just who could help me . I have cancelled both of these policies and am still owed some money . Do any insurance companies have people at the end of a phone these days ?"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
clear_communications
easy_to_buy
providing_your_documents
"I have NOT had any paperwork at all."
(Van Insurance) - Posted 4 years ago
Performance Direct is rated 4.24 based on 391 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access