Performance Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Performance Direct
Read Performance Direct Reviews
Excellent service from this insurer. Competitive rates for my car and when I queried the admin fee, they halved it!
No hesitation in recommending Performance Direct.
Excellent service and easy to renew or change policy, fees are slightly higher than most insurers for changing address ect but apart from that all in all a good insurer.
Easy company to get to talk to . Sorted out the car insurance to our requirements can recommend .
Easy to deal with
Very good service fast and easy to insure car plus no increase in premium
just so easy to renew no hassle good price very very happy with performance
I give Performance Direct 5 stars for service and price. Let us hope I never need them to test their claims service, let us also hope that at renewal the competitive price remains. Can't review that till next year.
Good Customer service
Very good never had any problems so well priced well recommended. Lovely.
As I have not had a claim against this insurance , I can not say how good or bad a service this is.
All good👍
Great customer service. Quick and helpful
Best insurance for imported cars
I have been with Performance Direct with my classic jaguar for a lot of years the service I have received has always been 5 star thank you.
I have always received excellent service and away been able to get a good insurance quote with the right amount of cover thier have been cheaper quotes but with less cover so I find PD the best provider
Billy was very helpful sending over my documentation thanks Billy
Excellent company ive used them for the last 4 years no one can match them on price&service
They are helpful and told me all the things I needed to know thank you for your help
Best company
Value for money 2 years in a row good firm and very helpful.
Performance Direct is rated 4.11 based on 770 reviews