Performance Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Performance Direct
Read Performance Direct Reviews
Very quick to get insurance sorted. Some processes could be made as easy as some other companies I have used in the past. There were lot of bits to send back and set up.
Excellent company ive used them for the last 4 years no one can match them on price&service
Was told I cancelled the banking details with my bank so they were cancelling the policy after 1 month but broker could do it cheaper !!
They are helpful and told me all the things I needed to know thank you for your help
Communication is a challenge. Too many phone calls and email reminders after setting up a new policy. Asked for proof of car being garaged but already sent this info
Best company
Nightmare to renew car insurance. Made to jump through numerous hoops. Your site would not accept photos ( 18 different ones ) of driving license etc. Sent several emails over the course of many days with no response. Phoned - waited one hour and seven minutes to be told they did not deal with this and I would have to be transferred. I hung up. I wasted nearly a day on trying fill in the further information you required after having received my renewal details - same as original proposal - and my payment. Never again !!!!
Value for money 2 years in a row good firm and very helpful.
Very pleased to renew my car insurance with you, again the premium was very acceptable.
Very good and happy with the services 👍
Renewal was in line with previous year
easy to do ..good price ..what more dose one want. ho and some body on the end of the line that knows what he is doing ...thank you ..
I cancelled my insurance on the 17th of October

Mr m hill
very good
Staff were very amenable on the phone. Unfortunately I was charged twice for my insurance which I only picked up because I checked my credit card transactions. This was quickly resolved.
Excellent service. Thank you
Very good,no complaints good deals
As a first time van owner there were a lot of unknowns for me and at one point I wondered if I had done the right thing buying a converted van. However Performance Direct were very competitive and when I have spoken to their staff they have been so helpful. Thankyou everyone.
Very good service.
As always the telephone staff are a pleasure to deal with.
Performance Direct is rated 4.13 based on 739 reviews