Performance Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Performance Direct
Read Performance Direct Reviews
friendly service at a price i liked.
The service I received by phone from your representatives was very good. However, the admin costs that I was charged for changes of address were beyond excessive. This is especially so in an age when the changes are made on a computer whilst the customer is on the phone. These charges will ensure that I seriously consider my options at renewal time.
I have been with performance direct for a number of years,and always found them to be very knowledgeable and helpful whenever ive had the need to contact them,and competitively priced.
Having taken out a policy with performance direct for the 1st time I found the customer service very polite and helpful and an easy transaction was made.
I can't say anything about how good they are when making a claim because thankfully I haven't needed too
A very reasonable quote for the cover I required. I found customer service easy to access, good and were helpful with an issue which arose with my insurance policy, which was successfully amended without problem.
Second year with P D and very happy with service
Very helpful staff, good written and verbal communications regarding renewals.
Very good company. Always at the other end of the phone. Always polite very good at there jobs.
Tryed to cancel my insurance many time because there staff don't send out letters for milage declaration when they say they did quite annoying to say the least... Few of staff were OK but half of then need training
Very easy to take out, good follow-up and competitive pricing
Reduced my current insurance by £300
Per year
Fast realistic quote
Cheap prices and easy to arrange policy.
Very quick and efficient service in renewing my car insurance.
This rating is for Performace Direct but not for the hassle I had with
Their credit financiers. These were exhausting to say the least, especially
In regards of their email clarity but dealings with Performace Directs staff
was a good expirence!
Very easy to work with. Easy to arrange a suitable policy.
Very quick response and a good price for my quote was achieved. I shall return to performance as and when required.
Excellent service & price as of previous years.
Good price and services
Excellent service from this insurer. Competitive rates for my car and when I queried the admin fee, they halved it!
No hesitation in recommending Performance Direct.
Excellent service and easy to renew or change policy, fees are slightly higher than most insurers for changing address ect but apart from that all in all a good insurer.
Performance Direct is rated 4.12 based on 788 reviews