HomeProtect Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend HomeProtect

About HomeProtect: Owned by innovative technology company, Avantia Insurance, HomeProtect is the brand of choice for UK homeowners looking for home insurance.

We’ll protect your property, inside and out… in minutes
Our customers have saved money and set up their home insurance online, even if they've had insurance problems in the past.

Immediate online quote in most cases, even for very complex circumstances
We quote for a wider set of circumstances online than any other insurance provider in the UK.

Take advantage of discounts
You could qualify for a discount if you buy a combined Buildings & Contents policy, if you have a No Claims Bonus or if you have specific security measures at the property.

5 Star rated policy
HomeProtect home insurance policies are rated 5 Star by Defaqto, indicating that the policy is one of the most comprehensive home insurance products available.

Useful extra cover included
Benefit from Basic Legal Expenses and Home Emergency cover included in your policy, for no extra cost.

24hrs claims phone line
If the worst should happen, call our dedicated Claims team anytime. We’ll explain what information we need from you and we'll explain what happens next.

service@homeprotect.co.uk

29 Thames Street

How would you rate HomeProtect?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Taking out insurance with HomeProtect was so quick and easy online. I could make my own changes to my cover and include specific items. I was really happy with the price too, I would certainly recommend HomeProtect."
"Easy process overall. No issues."
"Very quick and efficient service"
"Agents have always been very helpful, the rates have always been reasonable for the cover we require."
"Easy to apply and good price"
"Excellent value"
"Simple application process and product met my requirements for home contents."
"HomeProtect is one of very few Insurance Companys which will insure a holiday home, which is sometimes unoccupied for more than 30 consecutive days."
"They were helpful and i got a good deal on the insurance"
"Easy to get a quote. Clear and simple website with straightforward forms. Good communication afterwards."
"Great price,great service!"
"fast good communication"
"I'm Happy with the service"
"Insured me during my loft conversion"
"Easy and clear terms and conditions which highlight specific areas that you may want higher/ specific cover"
"Very easy to complete"
"Was fully covered, did not need to worry about anything"
"Cheap and easy to use for quoting."
"Very pleased with the back-up help on the 'phone in addition to a simple online procedure. We needed an empty home policy, more difficult to obtain than we expected, and when we did find them they were prohibitively expensive. Home Protect offered protection via Axa Insurance, and are are very pleased with the package"
"Well I can't really give a good review as I've not long taken out this policy, but that being said I can't give a bad one either. Was cheaper than most other policies so kids a good in."
HomeProtect is rated 4.40 based on 419 reviews