HomeProtect Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend HomeProtect

About HomeProtect: Owned by innovative technology company, Avantia Insurance, HomeProtect is the brand of choice for UK homeowners looking for home insurance.

We’ll protect your property, inside and out… in minutes
Our customers have saved money and set up their home insurance online, even if they've had insurance problems in the past.

Immediate online quote in most cases, even for very complex circumstances
We quote for a wider set of circumstances online than any other insurance provider in the UK.

Take advantage of discounts
You could qualify for a discount if you buy a combined Buildings & Contents policy, if you have a No Claims Bonus or if you have specific security measures at the property.

5 Star rated policy
HomeProtect home insurance policies are rated 5 Star by Defaqto, indicating that the policy is one of the most comprehensive home insurance products available.

Useful extra cover included
Benefit from Basic Legal Expenses and Home Emergency cover included in your policy, for no extra cost.

24hrs claims phone line
If the worst should happen, call our dedicated Claims team anytime. We’ll explain what information we need from you and we'll explain what happens next.

service@homeprotect.co.uk

29 Thames Street

How would you rate HomeProtect ?

"It has given me peace of mind and I don’t have to worry if anything goes wrong."
"Easy to follow"
"I’m very satisfied with the level of cover and the very reasonable price of the policy. The website was extremely user friendly with clear and concise information. The whole customer journey experience was one of the best I’ve had. Thanks!"
"Helpful staff"
"Pleasant helpful staff"
"Friendly helpful staff gave good support during the purchase process"
"One of few companies advertising offers for longer term absence."
"Great price and service"
"Friendly staff who dealt with my initial request and helped to complete my application quickly and effectively."
Christopher
Verified Buyer
"A simple easy and quick process to apply for insurance at a competitive price"
"Great service and really straightforward customer help."
"Great Web Site. Very quick to set-up the "Empty Home" Insurance Policy. Super Fast Documentation by e-mail. Simple rules in ENGLISH to abide to - e.g. Weekly visit to the property. I am videoing the weekly visits to comply with the Insurance Policy. Would definitely recommend. David"
"Because HomeProtect takes all the worrying from you which makes you feel safe."
"Happy to let us transfer policies"
"it was efficient and helpful."
"I had a very competitive quote, with higher coverage rates than my existing renewal. I’ve used them before and was happy in the past."
"The price difference from previous provider."
Alastair T
Verified Buyer
"Quick and easy to review last year's policy and renew for another year. Agent advised of discount for continuing with HomeProtect."
"They insured everything."
"Great quick service. Easy to set up."
HomeProtect is rated 4.40 based on 643 reviews