HomeProtect Reviews

of reviewers recommend HomeProtect
Read HomeProtect Reviews

About HomeProtect:

We specialise in non-standard insurance
We cover unoccupied homes, listed properties, properties with a history of flood or subsidence, holiday homes, second homes, landlords, people who have had past financial difficulties or convictions, larger homes with more than 6 bedrooms, homes which have lodgers or are on AirBnB and many more!

We’ll protect your property, inside and out… in minutes
Our customers have saved money and set up their home insurance online, even if they've had insurance problems in the past.

Immediate online quote in most cases, even for very complex circumstances
We quote for a wider set of circumstances online than any other insurance provider in the UK.

Take advantage of discounts
You could qualify for a discount if you buy a combined Buildings & Contents policy, if you have a No Claims Bonus or if you have specific security measures at the property.

5 Star rated buildings policies
HomeProtect buildings insurance policies are rated 5 Star by Defaqto, indicating that the policy is one of the most comprehensive home insurance buildings products available.

Useful extra cover included
Benefit from Basic Legal Expenses and Home Emergency cover included in your policy, for no extra cost.

24hrs claims phone line
If the worst should happen, call our dedicated Claims team anytime. We’ll explain what information we need from you and we'll explain what happens next.

marketing@homeprotect.co.uk

CI Tower, St George’s Square

Tell us how HomeProtect made you happy
Quick efficient online application, Despite trying to call to speak with someone, I never got through. Still waiting on the insurance paper work via post Thank you
Best value for money home insurance I could find over the past 4 years. There were no major hassles initially insuring my period grade II* house and HomeProtect have now saved me thousands having moved away from overpriced competitors that claim to be tailored to old historic properties.
We always strive to offer cover that others cant and at an unbeatable price so its great to see we could do that for you Adrian! Thank you for your feedback. Angela at The HomeProtect Team.
New customer, clear and easy to use through comparison site. However, after reviewing the reviews I will hold judgment and then decide to move if need be. Sounds like existing customers get no rewards
We are positive you will not be disappointed and will amend this review to a 5 star! Thank you for your feedback. Angela at The HomeProtect Team.
how can my price rise from £177 pm to a renewal of £476 no claims were made
Sorry to hear of your disappointment Vernon, we do try to offer the best prices available each year. If you could send your policy details to resolve@homeprotect.co.uk we could discuss if there are any changes that will help bring the price down. Thanks Angela at The HomeProtect Team.
Easy to renew. Not so happy about the price increase in spite of no claims being made since joining them however!
Sorry to hear you were not satisfied with the renewal price this year, we do try to offer the best prices we can. Thank you for your feedback. Angela at The HomeProtect Team.
Clear and easy…
Great to hear! Thank you for your 5 star feedback. Angela at The HomeProtect Team.
AS usual everything explained and clear, process to renew very easy and happy to be protected for another year, Tony
We like to make your journey easy Anthony! Thank you for your 5 star review. Angela at The HomeProtect Team.
Called up customer service with some questions about my home protect policy. Assistant was very helpful and friendly nothing was too much trouble, answered all the questions i had and I have always had a pleasant experience thus far with homeprotect. Would recommend.
We like to be as helpful as we can! Thank you for your great feedback! Have a lovely weekend. Angela at The HomeProtect Team.
The First Lady I spoke with was terrible. Very unhelpful and was being very awkward on the phone. By the end of the call I had cancelled my home insurance. However a few days later I called back and spoke with a lovely male, who answered all of my questions and went over and above for me. Therefore I renewed my home insurance. The only reason I never left 1 star is because of my second phone call.
Were sorry to hear of your first experience Michelle, that is not the level of service we would expect you to receive. Please can you send your policy details to resolve@homeprotect.co.uk as we would like to investigate this further. Thanks Angela at The HomeProtect Team.
Our price was hiked.
Sorry to hear this, we do try to offer the best prices available. If you send your policy details to resolve@homeprotect.co.uk We can contact you to look at any changes that may bring the price down. Thanks Angela at The HomeProtect Team.
The quote you gave me, I do suspect,was very very good from Home Protect
You suspect right Keith! Thank you for your 5 star review. Angela at The HomeProtect Team.
Due to complex insurance requirements I struggled to find a company who could fulfil my insurance request. When I found Homeprotect it became so easy. Easy to complete web site form to provide the details. Quote extremely favourable. Questions answered very quickly. Highly recommended.
That's what we like to hear Andy! Thank you for your great feedback. Angela at The HomeProtect Team.
Could not have been easier to renew, and no surprising hike in the premium
We like to please Francis! Thank you for your feedback. Angela at The HomeProtect Team.
They were very helpful n offer all the services I required at a very reasonable price. Very happy with it
Were always happy to help! Thank you for your feedback. Angela at The HomeProtect Team.
Ordered insurance online via compare the market. Com. All very easy and e-mails were easy to understand
We like to make things easy for you. Thank you for your 5 star review. Angela at The HomeProtect Team.
Would recommend Home Protect for price and customer service. I have a difficult to insure property and they have offered me peace of mind for a competitive rate.
We always aim to offer cover that others cant Lisa! Thank you for your feedback! Recommend away! Thank you Angela at The HomeProtect Team.
Highly recommended for your building and contents insurance. I will definitely be choosing HomeProtect for my home insurance again, and also recommending it to my family and friends. I can't think of a single thing that could be improved in the level of customer service I received.
That's what we like to hear Jamat! We cant think of better feedback to receive. Thank you Angela at The HomeProtect Team.
The renewal price was a minimal increase which made me glad that loyalty can be rewarded. Some small changes I made by phone were dealt with simply, clearly and in a friendly manner.
Pleased we could help Tim! Thank you for your 5 star review. Angela at The HomeProtect Team.
Very good to deal with. Had an issue with part of our property containing a rented flat, and while most other insurers dismissed us, Home Protect underwriters considered the situation sensibly and offered us reasonable terms. Have just renewed for another year and very pleased.
We always aim to offer cover that others cant so its great to see we could help Will. Thank you for your 5 star review. Angela at The HomeProtect Team.
HomeProtect is rated 4.45 based on 2,238 reviews